[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No hope >Shit people >Good economy but shit quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 402x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 402x195
>No hope
>Shit people
>Good economy but shit quality of life
>Most IGNORANT country in the world
>Beheadings
>Amerindians
>Savage people
>Girls get pregnant at 12
>Mestizos
>Spanish speaking country
>Stupid president
>Black population is increasing
>Chicanos
>Shit food
>Every poster in here hate it

Please USA start a war with us,so it can finally destroy this fucking shithole and the world will stop suffer
>>
I love how retards like you don't have the guts to leave the country immediately if you hate it so much.

>b-b-but I'm leaving after I'm done with college

In that case, you're a fucking hypocrite for completing the education in here and not in another country if you hate this place so much.
>>
>shit food

what are you talking about burritos are delicious
>>
File: mexican economy.jpg (53 KB, 570x426) Image search: [Google]
mexican economy.jpg
53 KB, 570x426
>>69494997
>good economy
>>
>>69494997
So, can you tell us a little about the power and interest structure in Mexico?

Why is it that your country is so fucking corrupt and full of gang violence? You have no secret services to take care of that? Is it that elites hate Mexicans for being conservative/religious and don't give a fuck about Mexico?
>>
File: trump-hitler-time.jpg (95 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
trump-hitler-time.jpg
95 KB, 600x799
>>69495554
u mad ese?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MEXICO IS A FUCKING SHITFILLED DOGHOUSE !

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL !
>>
Cmon Paco, after the wall is built we can work on building back your country. Don't be depressive.
>>
>>69494997
DESIGNATED
BEHEADING
STREETS
>>
>>69495554
>it takes guts to leave your country when it sucks, instead of staying there and trying to make it better

mexicans are fucking pussies. you have people getting skinned alive there because of your drug related gang violence and you dont even have people roaming the streets at night taking down drug lords.
you have no super heroes, no vigilantes, nothing
>>
>>69496859
>>69496931
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk4SOHJaQbg
>>
>>69496660
Political class is educated in US college to serve the interests of US oligarchy. You can see them as infiltrated lobyists who pass laws, contracts and regulations that benefit american transnationals. Big drug cartels used to be powerful and independent but recently, the war on drugs (enforced also from Washington) has divided them among smaller clans, forcing them to sell at lower prices and to invest on weapons and manpower instead of money laundering, which used to be the best way to produce actual wealth for the organizations.

>In short, the elite class, criminal or not has to dance to the rythm played from Washington.
>>
>>69496931
>>69497118
you have your own problems, Merkel
>>
>>69497118

Problem is that retards like OP have no guts for that either. Morons like him are most likely to complain only on the internet than actually doing something.

>german flag

ayy lmao
>>
>>69497188
sadly..wife is too stupid to use a video cam..and her husband has no clue that if he stand upwind of the smoke he could actually see what hes doing...bad example bruh
>>
>>69495554

> going to college in Mexico
> Mexican intellectuals

HAHAHAHAHAH!
>>
File: Boulevard Mexicali.jpg (139 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Boulevard Mexicali.jpg
139 KB, 1200x675
>>69494997
You must be from some shithole like CDMX, Oaxaca or Monteshit.
Life here in Mexicali is awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x279
>>69494997
>>
>>69497118
>mexicans are fucking pussies

Oh God, lol. You are cucks for the muslims, the trannies and the faggots.

Your latest state sponsored commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
Since there is TWO mexico hate threads, I'll post this again:

I live in El Paso, TX and honestly Mexicans are fucking bros.

>throw the best parties
>Mexican women crave white dick
>amazing food, amazing culture
>good sense of humor
>some of them hate illegal immigrants more than white folks

This is just El Paso though, I heard the Mexicans in Southern California are fucking despicable
>>
>>69497636
>>69497636
still better than no college :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>
>>69498061
>>throw the best parties
>>Mexican women crave white dick
>>amazing food, amazing culture
>>good sense of humor
>>some of them hate illegal immigrants more than white folks

You're dealing with brown americans, m8
>>
File: 1458524851303.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1458524851303.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>69495554
¿Hipocresía? Se nota que no tienes idea de lo que estás hablando, típico. Si quiero ganarme la vida y no ser un parásito como los patriotas (Como usted), se necesita tener estudios de ahuevo. No es hipocresía, es la única opción
>>
>>69498423
God bless them, everyone
>>
>>69497283
Oh pls, stop with this one sided bullshit

Are the Mexicans willing to improve the quality of their state institutions?

Are the Mexicans corrupt themselves?

The problem is similar here in Poland, but people now want Poland to be a relevant country, so they want to push out foreign influence a little

If you don't ask yourselves, what is your own role in this system, you'll never get to any constructive conclusions, you'll just always blame others, which may be correct, but it won't be a truly full picture
>>
>>69494997
At least their spanish is easier to understand.
>>
>>69498648
Dude, I live here and I know. You can believe it or not.

>Are the Mexicans willing to improve the quality of their state institutions?
No, any mexican knows it's best to keep as far from institiutions as possible.
>Are the Mexicans corrupt themselves?
If by corrupt you mean accepting money or gifts in exchange for not ruining someone else's day, yes.
>The problem is similar here in Poland, but people now want Poland to be a relevant country, so they want to push out foreign influence a little.
Poland's political geoghraphy, (like Mexico's) is a curse.
>If you don't ask yourselves, what is your own role in this system, you'll never get to any constructive conclusions, you'll just always blame others, which may be correct, but it won't be a truly full picture.
I don't believe in the system.
>>
Forgive me if I'm generalizing, but I think the poor in Mexico have it better than the poor in the US.

Even the poor in Mexico have little tiny shacks where they live and can raise chickens and pigs, have tiny farms, store water from rainfall etc. Whereas the dirt poor in the US don't have any of that because our zoning/building regulations are more harshly enforced.

That's the impression that I get, but is it actually true?
>>
>>69494997

Believe me, I wish we would.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1699x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1699x1080
When the cartels and government refuse to build the wall, get ready for an influx of guns to you guys and a wink from the Donald

Get ready to Make Mexico Great Again compadré
>>
>>69499287
>I don't believe in the system
in order to change it, you must know how do you contribute to your current system

>Poland's political geoghraphy, (like Mexico's) is a curse
Poland used to be a strong country, so its weakness is partly its own fault

>No, any mexican knows it's best to keep as far from institiutions as possible
Well then you won't improve anything
>>
>>69499357
This is true. I can't believe you have laws that prohibit feeding the homeless and such. That'd be outrageous down here. I've been to some of the poorest towns, and even there people are willing to share a small dish of beans and rice. They even get embarassed when you offer them money since they almost never get to see it. Yet they survive.
>>
>>69499579
Dude, just shut the fuck up with this shit already. Trump has as much probability of being the POTUS as me of getting to fuck Taylor Swift.
>>
>>69500616
Congrats on getting to fuck T. Swift, I heard she was a virgin
>>
>in order to change it, you must know how do you contribute to your current system.
In an ideal scenario, an economy based on bartering would be the best way to stay away from opression. Since that is practically impossible, the second best would be to buy and sell only in cash, avoiding any other state regulated financial instruments.
>Poland used to be a strong country, so its weakness is partly its own fault
So used to be Mexico, still, if you blame the azteks, the mexican or whoever lost the last war for the current situation, you are ignoring the fact that some other nation came and made war to them and now is enjoying (or enjoyed for a long time) the wealth that they stole.

>Well then you won't improve anything
In the worst case, I might not improve myself, but I'll not be filling parasites' pockets.
>>
>>69494997
We DONT invade cause you have nothing worth taking !!!

Lol even your cutest latina women blow up as soon as they hit the age of 25.

NOTHING OF VALUE IN MEXICO
>>
>>69499846
>I can't believe you have laws that prohibit feeding the homeless and such.

Yeah. They vary of course. But generally they say that you can't feed X number of people in public, or that the food has to be inspected, or something along those lines.

From what I'm seeing, cities that have tried to ban churches from doing it on private premises have lost hard in court.
>>
>>69494997
you forgot
>reproduce like cockroaches
>>
>>69494997
You forgot to mention that your nice women for some reason mutates to a whole different species of non-human hambeast once they pass their teenage years.
>>
>>69495554
two words

>it's free
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 459x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 459x320
>>69500935
This
>>
>>69498061
So cal is where the finest Latin hunnies lay.
>>
>>69501063
Bra7i1
>>
>>69500813
What the fuck. You don't want to have state regulated money? Are you an anarchist or what?
>>
>>69500924
>cities that have tried to ban churches from doing it on private premises have lost hard in court

The problem here is that the church is the intermediary, thus charity becomes institutionalized and even privatized, instead of being a willing one-to-one donation. This is profits for the church, since it becomes a moral authority.
>>
>>69494997
Let me try that again. It's been a long day.

>Chicanos

Isn't Chicano someone who has Mexican descent but who was born in America?

Are you saying that those niggerlings are moving to Mexico now?
>>
>>69501774
you could say that, though I'm also aware that a true anarchist society is impossible in real life. You'd be surprised how many mexicans incurr in anarchist activities (specially in trade) without even noticing.
>>
>>69498494
This is a true mexican, he might act like a traitor but it's better to make the world progress and forget about the bad things we promote than going for the common ideals and fail to make the world go around and be looked like useless trash.
>>
You forgot chilangos.

Also
>good economy
Drugs, oil, and U.S. remittances does not a good economy make.
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 2014x2518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 2014x2518
>>69500616
Damn bro, i didn't know she was down for mexicans. Nice
>>
>>69502451
Still generates money that will soon be taken away by our corrupt government and sent to somewhere.
>>
>>69500935
No, having to 4-8 kids per family doesn't counts on cockroaches, maybe just rabbits like africans or maybe african carps.
>>
>>69498648
>Poland taking personal responsibility even if others are mostly to blame for trouble
Impressive. Good on you, friend.
>>
>>69500616

I hope you do it in her butt so she doesn't get taco AIDS.
>>
>>69499791
Welcome to the typical mexican life, we instead migrate to USA instead of improving the nation we live.
>>
>>69503136
The mexican nation is a fallacy, Mexico is made up of very different peoples and tribes. Preventing them from finding their own good, killing their culture and language and trying to hegemonize them is what has brought misery, hopelessness and the will to emigrate. Open your eyes. Whenever the love and struggle for the greater good of the mexican nation is called upon, it is at the cost of uniqueness and individuality of the peoples that conform it.
>>
>>69503640
Well that explains Tv Azteca and all the money-hungry politicans that exploit us and we are blinded by our false perspective and our false ideals of culture.
>>
>>69503640
North America was a mistake.
>>
>>69504099
All America is the mistake
>>
>>69498061
How often do you hear this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.