[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belgium wants migrants to sign integration pledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: flag_of_belgium.jpg (56 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_belgium.jpg
56 KB, 900x450
/

>People moving to Belgium from outside the EU would be required to sign a statement vowing to integrate or else see their residency claim rejected, under a proposed law approved by Belgium’s government Wednesday.

The “newcomers statement,” which must still be voted on by parliament, would be translated into a language signees understand and be mandatory for anyone from outside the EU wanting to come to Belgium for more than three months. Asylum-seekers and students are exempt.

Finally something based.

http://www.politico.eu/article/belgium-wants-migrants-to-sign-integration-pledge
>>
Why would they do that if the terrorists already live in the EU and have citizenship?
>>
File: 1456780250552.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1456780250552.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>69488888
Does that mean I can immigrate to Belgium? All I speak is English though.
>>
File: geert führer.png (188 KB, 1880x492) Image search: [Google]
geert führer.png
188 KB, 1880x492
>>69488888

Hopefully geert will save you.

Also checked.
>>
>>69488888
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69488888
you have the quints
>>
>>69488888
>Sign a pledge saying I won't steal a cookie
>Steal cookie
>HE COULDN'T HAVE STOLEN THE COOKIE BECAUSE HE PROMISED NOT TO
>>
>>69488888
It's about goddamn time. Now if they would only start cleaning the mudslimes out.
>>
>>69488888

>but you signed a document!
>lolno ALLAH ACKBAR!!!
>>
That'll do it! I heard terrorists don't ever lie
>>
>>69489870
>>69489793
The biggest part of the document is to learn dutch/french depending on where they live. They are gonna get a regular control on this.
>>
>>69488888
>>69488888
you cannot "intergrate" non-Europeans.

A non-European will never be a European, who we are is not some fucking "values" or a little hat you wear or song you sing or food you eat you eternal cuckold.
>>
Quints!!!!
>>
>>69488888
Quints!!!!
>>
>>69489593
I remember that shitty get
>>
>>69488888
>sign paper
>blow yourself after
yeah, what could go wrong, nice digits tough
>>
>Asylum-seekers are exempt.
Great...
>>
>>69489984
Just like they check up on people looking for eork, right?

Easy way to make people happy using non laws that dont work
>>
>>69490435

We can only hope that when
>>888888888
drops that it will be a Hitler get.
>>
>>69488888
Oh yeah I can see that will be effective.
Oh what's the plan if people, you know, lie?
Just hope they don't I guess?
>>
>>69488888
>Asylum-seekers and students are exempt.
so it does nothing

congratulations, youve accomplished nothing
>>
>>69488888
Their religion allows them to lie to us

https://www.politicalislam.com/sacred-deception-taqiyya/

This is not "based", this shit is weak
>>
>>69488888
BELGIUM NO
>>
>asylum seekers are exempt

Wow, really well done, this and gun-control are sure to stop ISIS from blowing up more of your shit heep country :^)
>>
>>69492763
Worst thing is, no one seems to care about this and think "muh muslims wouldn't lie to us we been so kind to them".
Their religion allows it, why wouldn't they use it?
>>
>>69492763
How about getting a western sympathising Muslim to question them? Or would they be rejected as a "not true" Muslim.
>>
>>69488888
>Asylum-seekers and students are exempt

Pf, and you call that being based?
That law is only making the already good migrants (the ones that get their visas, come legally and easily work/integrate) sign an agreement to behave themselves.

And then in some months they'll say the program was a success because the ones who signed it didn't blow shit up.
>>
>>69488888
>asylum seekers
So refugees aren't included. IT'S N O T H I N G
>>
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

I WANT IMMIGRANTS TO LEAVE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUILD A WALL
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.