[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't millennials with tattoos get jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: soe.png (884 KB, 597x596) Image search: [Google]
soe.png
884 KB, 597x596
Why can't millennials with tattoos get jobs?
>>
they are both retarded
>>
>>69446334
Because they're lazy, self–absorbed and have a shitty work ethic.
>>
>>69446334
Millennials in general can't get jobs because of unrealistic requirements and low pay for job level. The system is fucked. Too many young adults with high education whose skills aren't being used.
>>
>>69446334
this girl looks brain damaged
>>
>>69446334
Because tattoos are a huge fucking sign of a disfunction childhood as a result of abusive or neglectful parents and thus of a man or woman unprepared for the act of productive work owning to such disfunction.
>>
>>69446510
>Millennial detected
>>
tattoos are a sign of mistaking pain for pleasure. So they are a perfect marker of mental problems.
>>
Because lazy fucking millenials were told all their lives by mommy and daddy to be lazy and go get brainwashed at college, and major liberal arts and art, instead of learning a useful trade and contributing to society.
>>
>>69446334
Tattoos are a symbol of degeneracy, low intelligence, lack of moral fiber, and poor work ethic. I would not hire someone with tattoos if I was an employer.
>>
Well you know how in the Third Reich how the Jews and subhumans had to wear badges. This is kind of like that.
>>
>>69446334
Starbucks hires a diverse cast :^) So does trader joe's (warehouse)
>>
>>69446334
Because tattoos.
>>
>>69446334

Employers don't want to hire people who make bad decisions.
>>
File: 1446674770931.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446674770931.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>mfw I'm currently considering getting a tattoo
>mfw I already have a job
>>
File: 1332319267531.jpg (187 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
1332319267531.jpg
187 KB, 640x515
for fucks sake soe what happened to you
>>
>>69446510
>Liberal Arts degrees
>high education
>>
How to figure out if you need a tattoo
1. Are you part of a tribe where tattoos have been a cultural aspect for generations?
2. Are you in the Waffen SS?
>>
>>69447375
Isn'tthat the same girl who's parents bought her a giant dildo?
>>
File: r7ZvFtm.jpg (61 KB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
r7ZvFtm.jpg
61 KB, 406x720
>>69447375
Man
>>
>>69446334
Milenial logic 101
>watch a youtube video with some cool hip tatooed guy with unordinary hairstyle who has a cool job
>"Wow, I wanna be just like him!"
>starts by getting a tatoo and generally retarded visage
>worry about actually knowing shit later
>>
>>69447287
why if i might ask? whats your motivation?
>>
>>69447558
if yes, then pic pls
>>
>>69447779
Basically this.
>>
That's actually a misnomer

After diversity hiring, the only white men who'll get jobs always have tatoos.
>>
>>69446334
Millennials are bad enough. Throw some tattoos on and you've got a walking ball of cancer.
>>
>>69448969
because if you dont have a southern cross over your heart youre a soft cunt with no love for australia
>>
>>69446748
Where did you earn your Master's in Psychology?
>>
>>69446334
I don't see anything wrong with good tattoos senpai desu. They can look good.

What's really shitty are tramp stamps and stuff like that, that's just going to be pure regret later.
>>
>STEM Millennial: I want a full time position in a major urban center, four weeks vacation, 401k, full health coverage, one year paid maternity leave, free cafeteria, pilates class and a ping-pong table in the break room. Until I get my dream position, I'll just sling coffee at Starbucks

H1B Pajeet: I will work anywhere in the US for a decent flat rate on an extendable six month contract basis. No paid time off or health coverage is necessary. I understand that the good FTE jobs only come after I get experience.
>>
But I do have a job; my boss doesn't care about my tattoos, just results. He's actually kind of into them which seems odd for a family-man professor. After my PhD all I need to do is keep them hidden under long sleeves until I have already made my impressions and passed any trial periods.
>>
>>69446334
wear a shirt? its never been a problem for me

in 10 years time it will be hard to get some jobs without having tattoos
>>
>>69449179
I have the southern cross on my bicep
>>
File: images (12).jpg (33 KB, 399x369) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
33 KB, 399x369
>>69449179
kek

>>69448969
I'm getting a symbol from a book. I read it last year while I was getting chemotherapy treatment for testicular cancer (a day of treatment can last 4-5 hours where you're basically confined to a chair with not much to do and I like reading). To give the short version, one character goes through tremendous physical/mental struggles. The story of him pushing past and overcoming actually helped me deal with my own physical/mental pain and exhaustion (I was on what my oncologist described as "a particularly unpleasant mixture of chemo drugs". Shit sucked). Since then, I've been really turning my life around and still find that thinking of that story helps when things get hard.

Might sound kind of cliche or fagy but it means something to me.
>>
>>69446334
Why can't you stop shitposting about millennials? Always the same person in your pictures. It's getting boring. Also, I'm pretty sure she makes more than you do.

t. Employed man with tattoos (like many)
>>
>>69449650
I literally used to work with a pajeet who angrily left because they wouldn't sign him to more than 1 month contract at a time.
>>
>>69450065
Not good enough m8, cut it off and duct tape it to your chest
>>
>>69450470
Kek
Or I could just get another tattoo of it on my chest
>>
Kek I would never hire a millennial

>more likely to feel entitled
>probably a special snowflake tumblrina
>no work experience
>most likely has a degree in liberal arts

I only hire 30+.
>>
>>69450992
My uncle runs a real estate firm and over the years he has ended up with only asians from over seas because every one who is Aussie raised was 10 times more trouble then they need to be always taking time off and work at half the speed.
>>
>>69450259
glad you made it through that rough time. when i was younger i allways thought id get a tatto when im 18 because i thought it looked kinda cool. i couldnt decide what i should get so i said to myself that if i find a tatto that has a meaning i would get it done. im 24 now and im happy i didnt just get any tatto just to look cool like numale faggots. i think tattos are ok as long as they mean something, otherwise youre just a special snowflake faggot.
>>
>>69449775

What jobs, specifically, if you please?
>>
>mfw tattoo artist
>business is booming
>going to be opening my own studio soon
>>
>>69450992
As a millenial, I don't blame you.
>>
I love these threads.
>Tfw millennial
>Tfw NEET
my salary puts me in the 1%
>>
>>69446334
They can. blue collar jobs dont care about tattoos for the most part. Liberal arts degree milenials are too "intellectual" for that kind of work though so they remain unemployed or working minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>69446334
Tattoos = LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
>>
>>69446334
Cause they get shit tattoos.

Either that or they're Sander NEETs
>>
Because she's a woman, and everyone knows that women are too dumb to live.
>>
>>69446334
This tattoo fad is nuts. You see that girl's hat? Those are really cool right now, but in 10 years, they won't be cool anymore. The hat, she can take it off, or wear the kind that's cool then. But that tattoo, she can't ever take that off. She fell for a passing trend as if it's a permanent thing. Anyone over the age of 21 should know better. Trends come and go. Don't fuck yourself over permanently because of it.
>>
File: CdLmD83WwAAWl8r.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CdLmD83WwAAWl8r.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>69446334
You do know that tats cost money don't you?

Full colour sleeves = a LOT of money.
Often several sessions.

I think your question should be
>How come these guys appear to have found a relatively easy way to make money whilst not following the 9-5 wageslave paradigm I believe in?

The answer for many grillz at least appears to be a digital ver. of whoring themselves out.
>>
>soe
ruined for life
>>
>>69446334
>have a sleeve tattoo
>wear a long sleeve to the job interview
>take off after hired and you can't fire me

It's not rocket science, I love the look on their faces the first time they see it and realize they can't fire me
>>
Because they way to flip burgers or pump gas for 15 dollars.
>>
>>69453788
>I love the look on their faces the first time they see it and realize they can't fire me
>can't fire me
They can in Arizona ;')
>>
>>69453753

she was always a whore
>>
>>69454041
Good thing about Im not in Arizona
>>
File: 145.jpg (14 KB, 237x299) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
14 KB, 237x299
>>69446550
I'd still fuck it
>>
>>69453788
>what is at-will employment
>>
>>69453788
Only 1 of mine you can see (no sleeves or artwork just symbols and writing that means something to me) is my wedding ring.
The job I had when we got married meant I couldn't wear rings and I lost my band on a necklace.
Hard to take off if we ever got divorced tho!
>>
>>69446334
I have never had anyone ever mention my tattoos. It isn't the tattoos that keep people from finding work. It's their lack of skills. There is no shortage of unskilled labor for an employer so they are not going to pick someone who does not look presentable as a first choice. My field is understaffed like crazy. I have applied to a total of 15 places looking for the best job and had all 15 employers offer me a job. Infact, in the last year, three employers have tried to poach me from my current job. They offered more money but I have a sense of loyalty so I won't bail on a company that has never done me wrong.

TL;DR get some fucking skills and tats won't matter.
>>
Soe wtf :(
>>
>>69453788
>realize they can't fire me

If the company has a dress-code policy, they absolutely can, you degenerate.
>>
>>69453788

This, though I waited a few months afterwards. By the time people found out they had already developed their opinion of me and knew I could do work.
>>
>>69446510
>Too many adults who got degrees with bare minimum requirements whose shitty skills aren't being used.
FTFY
>>
>>69454379
Of course only if they previously state no tattoos in work policy
>>
>>69446334
I fucking love tattoos

They are a permanent red flag declaring the individual is degenerate
>>
Because we don't want jobs unless we want them. No millennial will work for the sake of it.
>>
>>69446510
Millennium scum!
>>
Look at the reasons people get tattoos first before criticizing them. People put tattoos on their body for all kinds of reasons. To segregate them into one group and call it bad is just stupid. You have to know the person before the tattoos can be explained. Some people like to get tattoos for fond memories of someone who has died.
>>
>>69454946
Oh shut up they're all dumb

If I died and my kid felt the need to etch my name into his body with a needle just to remember me Id come back to kick his ass. Am I that boring cunt? Gonna forget about me without a reminder written in your arm forever?
>>
>>
>>69446334

Because they are ugly, inside and out
>>
>>69454946
I found the Faggot
>>
>>69455267
So what your saying is you have control over your kid throughout their entire life. For all you know. Your kid might get one just to piss you off. It would be a fond memory to them.
>>
>>69446334

Millenials with idiotic neck tattoos can't get jobs

Smart people get ink in places it can be hidden. Ie, every tattoo I have can be hidden under a long sleeve shirt. Reactions in the pub after work are always hilarious when I roll up my sleeves
>>
>>69454946
>tfw mym mum (who abhorred tats) had to get a mark tattooed on her head for her radiation therapy
Fucken paid out on her for that one, let me tell you!
>>
>>69454946
>Some people like to get tattoos for fond memories of someone who has died.

Those are about the dumbest tattoos people get. What are you going to forget your father existed unless you have some portrait on your chest? Fuck off you're just seeking attention, you want people to show you sympathy.
>>
I am not saying that they are the greatest way to express themselves. I am just saying that you should not criticize based on what you see. Only on what their actions are.
>>
Some people can be twice as productive as you and have tattoos all over their whole body. It's called freedom of expression.
>>
File: Kid-Portrait-Hat[1].jpg (232 KB, 525x692) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Portrait-Hat[1].jpg
232 KB, 525x692
>>69454946
>Some people like to get tattoos for fond memories of someone who has died.

Ok that's one type. Now name one that has a reason that's not retarded.
>>
>>69446334
Because it's better to live life as a special expressive snowflake than to be a productive member of society.
>>
>>69446334

Your more likely to get work in trendy places if you have tattoos, most places where I work are trendy.

There are probably 100 bars near me that won't hire you unless you have some ink, all the people that work in the designer fashion stores have ink, all the people that work in the gourmet fast food places have ink, all the chefs have ink, all the cocktail makers have ink.

People who don't have tattoos in city areas are going to be a minority of my age group. Sad but true.
>>
Electrical engineer. Few tattoos.

No one gives a fuck if you've got tattoos or not you big gang of thick cunts. The reason you can let get jobs is because use are afraid to leave the basement.
>>
>>69456080

>Current year
>Mistaking hipster faggotry for trendy
>Being this gay
>>
>>69456165
>Electrical engineer
>The reason you can let get jobs is because use are afraid to leave the basement

You sure you're not a trained monkey?
>>
>>69450470
>>69450563
>20XX
>not having seven wounds in the form of the Big Dipper on your chest
>having the southern cross instead
you are already dead
>>
File: tumblr_mu2bqxFwbi1szip7eo1_1280.jpg (677 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu2bqxFwbi1szip7eo1_1280.jpg
677 KB, 1280x1920
The more I see of this board the more I can understand why /pol/ (not 1 person) loikes trump
- he's brash, arrogant and completely blind to any other point of view other than his own
- he's myopic and cannot see/think/fell more than 1 pov or emotion at any 1 time
- he's a hypocrite who cannot understand how anyone could possibly call him out on being so.

You guys really do show your inexperience and naivety in threads like this.

>tfw I'v probably got tats older than some of you
>>
File: 1458857891591.png (906 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458857891591.png
906 KB, 540x720
>>69446334
You can, just don't get a tattoo anywhere that isn't covered up by formal attire
>>
>>69456323
For a second I thought you changed the sentence to be more retarded.

I was mistaken.
>>
>>69446644

Now we understand your mom's face tattoos...
>>
>Born in 87'
>Some would call that millenial
>Visible tattoos and piercings
>A.A./A.S. in Illustration
>Graphic Design job straight out of college
>Make high salary plus free medical/dental

The key is a strong work ethic. That's instilled from the parents. You can literally look however you want so long as you prove yourself to your employer and don't shy away for asking for compensation for your hard work. (i.e. raises)
>>
>>69450259
I'm glad you're well mate. My mother has cancer. God bless you anon
>>
>>69446550

Her eye actually look pretty bright and sharp.
>>
>>69456406
Shut your whore mouth, faggot.

Tattoos are for sailors and jobless tramps.
>>
>>69446644
Ritual scarification has been with humans since the beginning of recorded history, it is part of who we are
>>
File: 1395776451219.jpg (154 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1395776451219.jpg
154 KB, 960x960
ITT edgy contrarian kids living 20 years in the past
Literally nobody cares if you have tattoos unless your job is sales or you have contact with high tier people all the time.

Yeah we all know how you all are contrarian unique snowflakes who will hate on everything mainstream, but step it down a notch.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 157x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 157x256
>>69450259
pls no
>>
>>69450992
Depends what you are talking about, there are still people in their 20's willing to put in decent work, though I mostly encounter Mexicans so that is probably the reason why.
>>
>>69456323
Seen.

Shitty phone typing.
>>
File: tumblr_ms9cfmnN301szip7eo1_1280.jpg (602 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms9cfmnN301szip7eo1_1280.jpg
602 KB, 1280x1920
>>69456500
>sailors and jobless tramps.
Your clientele?
>>
>>69446334
tatoos are for people who are boring on the inside wanting to make themselves look more interesting on the outside
>>
>>69453354
Correct. How could getting a tattoo not be inherently narcissistic? The whole thought process is about garnering attention, and not for any accomplishment, rather just the wacky shit you've got drawn on your skin.
>>
They think jobs grow on trees, there's no shortage of work in the world.
>>
>>69446510
>young adults
>skills
>>
>>69456554
If you are inked here you are not even allowed in a swimming pool or fitness club.
>>
>not having an SS blood group tattoo

It's like you're not even trying anymore /pol/
>>
Tattoos make you look like an ex-convict.
>>
>>69456897
You are irrelevant to the world
>>
>>69456966
>Peru
>>
>>69456678

No, your parents.
>>
>>69456966
pffft
>Guy who's lost his leaf calling anything irrelevant
My sides
>>
>>69456897
There are thousands of other areas that are not biased. All your doing is saying that people with tarts are degenerate and it will hurt you more than help you for clarifying it to the viewing public.
>>
>>69456242

Define trendy. I'm 99% sure hipster faggotry and trendy are intertwined but you clearly know more than me.

If every cocktail bar, edgy new restaurant and clothes shop that opens all hires people with tattoos, then I'm going to have to accept hipster faggotry as the future. These are the areas that nearly all the students with money and start-up professionals live/work.

If I'm going to make money outside the public sector in the UK these are the places I have to network.
>>
>>69456678
>purposefully ugly, mildly edgy hairstyle
>fucking retarded quasi-vintage glasses
>stupid quasi-vintage dress
>fucking sailor tattoos
>quasi-vintage bike
>comfortable shoes

These people come off an assembly line, I swear
>>
>these people are so anti-white they change their skin color
>>
>>69456897
Read an article about that.
Your resorts are walking paying customers...you think dindus with prison tats even know where Japan is on a globe?
>>
>>69446334
Because then they aren't just your ordinary millenial (which is already bad enough), they are a millenial that made a decision to get a permanent marking on them that some people find dirty/ugly, and since millenials only go for retail jobs, they are at a disadvantage to the average clean-cut and orderly-looking fellow.

If they're going for a job in a warehouse, it doesn't really have an impact, because they hire anyone that can lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
>>
>>69446334
Tatoos are a form of aposematism.
>>
>>69456525
>some ancient savages cut up their bodies for the purposes of superstition and ritual so it's still okay now

kk, women's rights and whatever, fight the power
>>
>>69456678
Like that girl in your picture, or your ma and sis.
>>
>people on /pol/ bitch about millennials
>most likely millennials as the age range is 18-35
why do we have these threads?
the answer is liberals and jews
it's always been that
>>
>>69447461
Or you're in the military.
>>
>>69446334

Because they're idiotic millennials with shitty values, useless degrees, and horrible work ethics. As a sleeved gen Xer I've never had a problem finding or maintaining employment. I've been at my current job for over 15 years. Tattoos are even a factor when it comes to employing millennials.
>>
>>69457756

Aren't
>>
>>69446334
she looks qt, why do people love ruining their body with tacky shit
>>
>>69446510
You're a dumbass. I only have a 3.5 GPA in Economics and I got multiple jobs. You just have to actually put in a little effort to get a job you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>69457679
I for one enjoy opportunities to hate my own generation of slackers and safe space crybabies.
It helps motivate me to try to not be like that.
>>
>>69446334
Because tattoos are a brandstamp for "dumbass kid"
>>
>>69457951
This.
I got a degree in electrical engineering, and still jobs don't fall into my lap. Took me a while to realize that you actually have to try
>>
>>69446510
>Want to get into an IT Internship for Undergrads or post-grads
>Need three years of IT experience to quality
>>
File: 1257997766778.jpg (69 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
1257997766778.jpg
69 KB, 400x521
>>69446334
tattoos are expensive. She prolly blew a good 8k on that arm tat. She prolly has more.
>>
>>69449179
Have it in my chest, but it's my soccer team symbol, if i shitpost enough can i be honorable strayan?
>>
File: 1451292631716.png (95 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
1451292631716.png
95 KB, 992x1856
>>69457951
>You just have to actually put in a little effort to get a job.
This is true. It's almost been 1 year since I graduated, haven't put in 1 application in yet. Too lazy to write up even 1 cover letter for any individual job.

Just spent my days so far reading, working out, and shitposting on /pol/

Don't have any degenerate tattoo's either.
>>
>>69455294
Look at her, she was so full of happiness and brightness. But then she left James and now we have this husk of what was once a good catch.

Fuck.
>>
File: attn.png (1 MB, 932x732) Image search: [Google]
attn.png
1 MB, 932x732
This thread:

>I have tattoos but hid them for the first month at my job while people were still warming up to me. Coworkers barely gave a shit that I was inked when I wore short sleeves!

Like do you see what you're saying?

lol @ tatfags literally admitting tattoos are seen as degenerate by the world
>>
>>69457756
I'm 45 and I remember an Internet without the World Wide Web.
There aren't many places that allow anonymous posting anymore, so I take what I can get.
There are a lot of old farts around here and we all hate you young whippersnappers.
>>
>>69458433
You're weak, your bloodline is weak, you will not survive the winter.
>>
Man y'all are some serious squares. Who cares if I have tattoos? It's my skin. Plus it's temporary, we're just flesh canoes
>>
>>69446334
Oh boy the tattoo meme
I bet theres more successful tattooed people than there is posters on pol
>muh clean skin indicates im a less of degenerate
>>
>>69458433
This image implies the wage-Cuck wouldn't be living in their moms basement. Unless you have a real career, you may as well be unemployed. Their isn't enough benefit to these wage slave jobs to bother with them.
>>
>>69458579
I can make between 5-$9000 in a week if I want too. Just requires me to go Magic Mike for a weekend.
>>
File: HisDonaldness.jpg (76 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
HisDonaldness.jpg
76 KB, 399x482
>>69446334
the short answer is a lack of factory work.

1995 and before even the biggest reject you could imagine could float from job to job because america was either the production capital or tied with japan for production capital of the world.

when there's demand for workers, people have jobs, all of them.

so all we have to do is put tariffs on southeast asia and we're golden, some companies will be crazy enough to move to latin america, africa, and the middle east, but they'll get raped, murdered, and robbed to regularly to have it be a mainstream choice.

we kick out the mexicans freeing up another 5-10 million jobs and BAM that makes us not only have low unemployment, but more jobs that aren't filled, when all jobs aren't filled people raise wages to prevent them from losing their employees, and their treatment is improved too.

no one gives a shit if someone has tattoos if they're wearing coveralls.

I do realize by current standards you'd still get fucked in the interview, im not a tat fag myself, im merely pointing out that companies are able to be very picky because we need to compete with billions of people that are extremely desperate. the only reason we have it so good now is american exceptionalism is actually a measurable thing, 40 hours of work from Tom are just as productive as 55 hours from Hong.

gen Xers like to get all uppity when they talk about that job they got delivering papers when they were 3 months old and the 3 factory jobs they got when they were 2 and a half years old but the fact is that's because back then, there were people offering these jobs.
they had to compete with AT BEST a few hundred thousand other people for work, not only did we not have global free trade but the logistics back then made location extremely important.

Millennials need Trump just as bad as everyone else.
>>
>>69458920
Plenty of factory jobs in my city, paying $12-15 an hour
>>
>>69455702
This.

I knew a lot of people back in highschool with this mentality. The funny thing is, I bet their dead granddad would have been disgusted by the idea of their grandson who hardly knew them getting a tattoo of them.
>>
>>69453744
>make money

No. They save up their shitty minimum wage to spend it all on a tattoo.
>>
>>69446334
Honestly, I developed a celebrity crush with Soe the first time I saw her. That said, she was completely different to how she looks and behaves now.

I miss seeing her with long hair.
>>
File: forgottoprepbull.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
forgottoprepbull.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>69458476
do people normally lie on anonymous image posting boards about how they think others perceive them?

liberals perceive us to be ignorant about the world, doesn't make them right and it's not something i'd be ashamed to say...

meanwhile your non green texted sentences make you look like a teen-aged girl.
>like totally, he literally said it
>>
Even my granddad had a tatto on his arm.
>>
>>69446931
This is exactly right
>>
File: 1452832126536.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1452832126536.png
789 KB, 956x736
>>69459021
Seattle area here, and the economy here is pretty damn good, you can find factory jobs starting at over 15, but that still doesn't speak for the whole country.
it's pretty hard in those non coastal states.
>>
>>69446334
>millennials
>tattoos

does that answer your question?
>>
>>69457143
There's cocktail bars and then there's cocktail bars.

Not even Dirty Martini hires tat covered hipsters.

Conversely my favourite dive bar is a cocktail club and used to have a heavily tattooed hot Portuguese woman behind the bar that got drunk with everyone and dressed like some scene slut.

And I'd like to see the day the Savoy's American Bar hires some tattooed fuck.
>>
>>69450992
>too stupid to hire a potentially exceptional millenial because of some broad group charactersitics
>>
File: images-4.jpg (12 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
12 KB, 256x197
>>69446510
STOP RIGHT THERE MILLENNIAL SCUM
>>
>>69446644
Tbh, every production job I've had featured quite some tattooed colleagues. I think you have to differentiate between the tattooed factory worker and the degenerate millennial with an optical migrane permanently etched onto them like in OP's pic.
>>
>tfw gf wants to get a tattoo
>try to discourage her
>still really wants to do it despite my demands

Should I break up?
>>
> can't find a job
> spend literally hundreds of dollars on tattoos

MILLENIALS
>>
File: bad%20girl%20tattoonow[1].jpg (88 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
bad%20girl%20tattoonow[1].jpg
88 KB, 625x500
>>69459761
when you have 16 applications for the same job you can overlook someone because you don't like the tie they wore to the interview if you want.

if you had 2 applicants to the same job with the exact same qualifications, both have reliable transportation, both live close to work and have clean criminal records, but one is a clean cut guy that dressed nicely for the interview and the other came in with pic related on his arm, which would you pick?

the exception being chicks, with slutty tats, every office needs a good couple of office whores.

>>69460007
how big, what of, and where?
>>
>>69449522
>good tattoos

Zbigniew pls.
>>
I have a full sleeve and work as a Network admin making a little under 90k a year to do minimal work and just sit around shitposting.
>>
>>69456406
>Crank brother whisk clipless pedals

Something makes me doubt she's wearing mountain biking cleats on the ends of her legs, and not something stupid like sandals.
>>
why can't a chick with aids find a willing raw dick?
>>
>>69460519
Back + shoulder
Of what I'm not sure yet (neither is she)
All places that are easily concealable
>>
File: Girls[1].png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
490 KB, 449x401
>>69460124
>he thinks a few hundred dollars is a prohibitive amount of money

you do realize there's a difference between having a job and finding work, right?
>>
>>69458311
>Need three years of IT experience to quality
Yeah that's just to weed out the people who think they aren't good enough.

Apply anyway.
>>
>>69446931
proof? or is this a stupid generalization?
>>
>>69459171
Yeah, this is more accurate.

or even more annoying

>OH BOY MY TAX CHECK CAME IN
>TIME TO GO GET THAT SLEEVE
>>
My girlfriend has lots of tattoos and you guys make me feel bad for being with her.
>>
White people with tattoos are worst than blacks and Muslims IMO.
>>69459761
I literally put "Do you use Tumblr?" On my job applications. I own a small town pizza place
>>
>>69460901
Can I legally put something like "What church, if any do you attend?"

And then discard any one who puts N/A?
>>
Former tattoo artist reporting
Most tattoos are garbage. I don't mean they look bad, from a quality of work perspective, most shop ones do. If you haven't done time don't get one.
>>
File: 1434659462471.jpg (854 KB, 850x1236) Image search: [Google]
1434659462471.jpg
854 KB, 850x1236
>>69460737
i think if she absolutely has to have a 3"X3" or smaller tattoo you should just let it go, especially if she has the foresight to get it in a concealable place.

what i don't like is that she doesn't know what of yet, that means she's doing it just for the sake of doing it, not because she has anything really meaningful to put down.
that's a recipe for disaster and regret.

if she needs to come up with something, i'd really push for her to go smaller than 2X2, because she's going to hate it eventually.

if your name is on that tattoo though you will be able to laugh for the rest of your life if you guys break up, knowing that she's essentially cucked every guy she's with from that point on.
>>
>>69460519
Wouldn't even see it in an interview
>>
>>69460891
you should. She's probably a degenerate with daddy issues
>>
>>69460891
good
>>
>>69446334
I could get a tattoo and no one would bat an eye.

I translate and interpret, AMA
>>
>>69446334
Would you hire a millennial with tattoos?
>>
File: 1458871338001.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458871338001.gif
2 MB, 960x540
>>69457464
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
>>
>>69446510
>skills
nah
>>
File: u ok m8.png (837 KB, 1022x764) Image search: [Google]
u ok m8.png
837 KB, 1022x764
>>69459235
Like, you sound really confused. Literally can't hang senpai.
>>
>>69446510
>unrealistic requirements

Maybe if you actually suck it the fuck up and stop acting like a faggot who thinks the world owes him something, you'll realize that the requirements aren't as 'unrealistic' as you perceive them to be. Only then will you realize that it's only a factor of hard work and dedication to get you where you want to be.

But whatever, that actually takes thinking.
>>
>>69461089
sure you would
(pic related)
>>
>>69452050
how many tattoos do you have?
>>
>>69450259
lol ur a faget. I also had cancer and underwent chemotherapy and I still don't think that was a such a tremendous and terrible period of my life to get some faggy tattoo from some gay book I read.
>>
I have a job and i'm covered in tattoos.

Suck a dick OP.
>>
>>69446334

Why does that cunt look so brainless. It's spooky.
>>
>>69461074
Jesus I hope she doesn't get my ame tattoo'ed it would be aweful.
She actually has a bunch of ideas of what she wants, but isn't sure which one to pick. But yes she is doing it for the sake of doing it, that's what pisses me off.
>>
>>69446510
>real life isn't fair and I just found out after two decades of school! wahh wahh!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69458837
>Magic Mike
What does that mean fellow state?
>>
>>69460828
Tattoos on westerners show a vapid sense of self identity.

"Oh this is so dope, bro. Getting this sick tattoo from HellMurderDeath City Tattoos" they are unbelievable and the best artists in the world.
>>
File: Salome Soe Gschwind Penski.jpg (107 KB, 720x482) Image search: [Google]
Salome Soe Gschwind Penski.jpg
107 KB, 720x482
>>69455294
Goddamn, she used to be so pretty, now she looks like a dyke.
>>
>>69464308
male stripping
>>
I saw this guy with 666 tattooed on his forehead with his wife and son and I couldn't help but wonder what they thought about that.
>>
>>69458311
every fking time
>wew you didn't start coding from 12 and don't have 20 solo projects sry gl next time
>>
>>69446334
Because boomers going REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69446334

what a way to ruina qt... fucking degenerates.
>>
File: 1439057306914.jpg (103 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1439057306914.jpg
103 KB, 1280x851
you can´t regenerate the degenerate
>>
>>69468017
She needs to be shot.
>>
>>69447558
she has no parents
>>
>>69461959
I think she's a qt myself, but I wouldn't hire her unless she agreed to have her tats covered at work / on client sites.
>>
>>69458311
>tfw you interview someone, and he has at least three years of experience volunteering for open source projects while he was a student and a solid coding background
Wow why would I hire this person over some dude who only ever did coding in class?
>>
>>69446334
For the same reason other Millennials can't get jobs; because there are no jobs that aren't tech jobs to get. And most people aren't techies.
>>
File: 1457629274820.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457629274820.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>69446510
>>
>>69446334
I work for a conservative finance company and everyone under 30 has tattoos. Nobody without autism cares.
>>
>>69452700
>NEET
>salary
man you guys are dumb
>>
File: 1428335405778.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1428335405778.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
>It's an "autists who don't understand art" thread
>>
>>69446334
left forearm tattoo
lab technician
supervisor is 50 with tattoos all down both arms he rarely tries to hide
/pol/ on sadness watch
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 113x118) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 113x118
>>69468567

It's a pretty great system, actually. I'm the Business Manager of a medium sized non-profit performing arts organization, and we can get qualified people to work for free in exchange for """""""""""""""valuable experience""""""""""""""".

I just created an internship program, and I've got resumes of people desperate to work for free. The more people I can replace with interns, the more money I make.
>>
>>69469302
Whatever bro - I think unpaid internships are a terrible idea. I'm talking about people who do things like working with open source projects in their spare time when they're students.
>>
>>69469614

I used to hate internships before I was in charge of running an office. Then I realized that I could save loads of money on Office Assistants while surrounding myself with 19 year old girls. What's the downside?
>>
File: 1454005567052.gif (1 MB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
1454005567052.gif
1 MB, 200x188
>>69450259
>Might sound kind of cliche or fagy but it means something to me.

THEN FUCKING KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK.
>>
>>69469952
I honestly just feel that people doing work should be paid. If we couldn't afford to pay our staff, I would assume the business was in trouble.
>>
>>69446644
I have great parents who are still married and have worked hard their entire lives, spent a lot of time with me as a kid and supported everything I tried to do. Seriously the best parents in the world. I have tattoos and a full time job. You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>69446931
Sweet generalizations faggot.
>>
>>69447461
I'm a member of a tribe, can I get a tattoo?
>>
>>69446510
Millennial don't have skills.

They have a worthless degree in which they are taught about diversity, but can't think for themselves or solve problems.

They don't get jobs because they are unemployable yet have high expectations due to the worthless degree and it's indoctrination making them feel smarter than they are.
>>
>>69470323
At the end of the day, it's all a matter of "because we can."

US universities raise tuition every year because they can. They can because the federal government will issue a loan to absolutely anyone.

If you can, then sooner or later you must. The manager who pays people more will be replaced by a manager who pays people nothing. There are no brakes on the state-capitalism train; only a finite amount of tracks.
>>
>>69446510
>liberal arts
>humanities
>communications
>"Higher degrees"
>>
Her face pisses me off. She just needs to die. She looks like she would just be someone to be walking around completely unaware. She has the stare of an 11 year old and it's REALLY FUCKING OBNOXIOUS.
>>
File: sethcoming.jpg (25 KB, 383x380) Image search: [Google]
sethcoming.jpg
25 KB, 383x380
If you're going to get a tattoo get it somewhere you can cover up, you fucking morons. Like, your leg or something. The fact that no professional place outside of retail will hire you with a forearm piece is your own fault. You had the poor judgment to get that piece done, so accept the consequences instead of bitching and moaning. Fucking morons.
>>
>>69446492
>Be Millennial with tattoo
>Own business and work 80+ hours a week
>"lazy, self-absorbed, shitty work ethic"

riiiiiiggghhhhttt
>>
>>69446510
>>69446651
>>69447453
>>69454495
>>69454693
>>69456894
>>69457951
>>69458311
>>69459783
>>69461238
>>69461384
>>69462212
>>69468742
>>69470706

>I think I'm hot shit because I got a job through nepotism.
Oh wait I forgot, relying on a relative to hand you a job on a platter is """""""""networking"""""""""
>>
File: 4chan vs reddit.jpg (145 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs reddit.jpg
145 KB, 960x600
>>69456406
That bitch looks annoying as fuck. I probably got tats older than you. Still love Trump. Especially because he pisses people like Tattoo grill off. I really don't care if he is a bad president. We had 8 years of bush and obama. Im ready to wipe the slate clean or have a war. Either way I win.
>>
>>69457951
>hurrrr durrre I got multiple jobs

Stupid brainless nigger, why would you need more then one job? Since the job market is so amazing and easy and well paying, shouldn't you just need one?

>durrrrr you can't find a job cuz I'm occupying three of them buurrrrfe
>>
File: CZrc5hFWcAMBamD.jpg large.jpg (65 KB, 610x852) Image search: [Google]
CZrc5hFWcAMBamD.jpg large.jpg
65 KB, 610x852
>>69470706
There used to be (still is but gutted?) these things called Advanced Placement classes, or AP for short. When normal kids were doing intro-algebra, AP kids were doing calculus and computer programming.

But it's all completely meaningless today, because of how universities are being run.

Equality was never about elevating the low people. It was always about dragging down the high people to a low level. Before "AP" it was university track and career track. University meant you did hard academic work and career track meant you learned to be a plumber or carpenter or mechanic - all of the above make more money than the average cubicle drone. But this idea was demonized because it didn't guarantee an equal result.
>>
>>69456678
name?

need more of her
>>
>>69446510
I despise people like you.
>hurrrrrr it's so hard
>we can't be expected to move out of our parents basement and move to another state to get a job
>I'll just stay in an area with no fucking jobs
>or get a degree that is useless
>>
>>69471292
There was still AP when I was in high school. (2013)
I think one of my co-workers mentioned AP Physics or something when we spoke one time.

I'unno though, I never went into AP classes cause I've got rocks in my head.

(But I do want to get into carpentry or something. Shit seems like fun)
>>
>>69452050
I'm not sure if you taking advantage of degenerates makes up for the fact that you're probably one of them.
>>
>>69459171
this
>>
Millennial with tattoos here. Currently in school to be an aerospace engineer, not concerned with a job at all. The guy who landed the probe on the comet had full arm sleeves.

Pretty much you're only fucked if you have no marketable skills, because then your physical appearance is something easy to dismiss you on.

The smarter and more specialized you are, the more you can get away with in your appearance. Part of why I apply myself is because I can earn this wiggle room to be a bit more out there in terms of my appearance. Pretty much if anyone criticizes me for it then I can just turn around and go "I build rockets what do you do?"
>>
>>69446334
1) They're millenials
2) Tattoos
>>
>>69471843
How do you justify your degeneracy?
>>
>>69457072
>>69457255

They don't allow you there with the tattoos because they assume you're part of the Yakuza. There's no way in hell they'd risk bringing drama and crime to their business.
>>
>>69472091
I'm currently on a team helping design a satellite that will test the next generation of deep space ion propulsion.

I think I've earned the right to be a little against the grain.
>>
>>69472091
I just earned my Level 2 High Power Rocketry certification two weekends ago. I am currently on a team helping to design a satellite that will test the next generation of deep space ion propulsion.

I think I've earned it.
>>
>>69471433
Most people despise people like you for making endless excuses over an obviously broken system.

>"If you go to college, you will be successful and middle class!" -every message ever until you're at least 30k in debt for school
>Huge chunks of a generation do it, end up destitute
>"Hahahahaha faggot, you should have known this was a scam from the start and that the only winning career move was to blow your rich, connected uncle! Also, your life was pointless from the start if you weren't from a middle class or above family, into 2 or 3 very specific computer skills, and living in an urban area!"

Yes, you are obviously the one supporting the superior logical position, nothing is wrong here.

None of this would be a problem if boomers were forced to hire and train millennials, even if they could give them lower probationary salary rates for 90-180 days. It is a huge problem that CREATES the skill gap when my boomer boss won't let me hire a proofreader for my team without a college degree and 3 years experience. A PROOFREADER. ALL WE NEED THE NIGGA TO DO IS KNOW 8TH GRADE ENGLISH.
>>
>>69472091
And like I said, the more merit you have to be judged on, the less you are judged on superficial things like appearance.

All these jobless millenials who claim it's because of their tattoos are being judged on their appearance because that's the only thing they have to be judged on.
>>
>>69472881
What I'm getting at is if you are in fact telling the truth, you aren't like the majority of degenerates that get tattoos, so how do you justify it them?
>>
I am a cop in rural Texas. Every time I book someone in I fill out a form with thier info and tattoos/scars. In 3 years of LE I can count on one hand the number of people I've arrested who had no tattoos.
>>
File: ffrffl10_dale.jpg (11 KB, 270x285) Image search: [Google]
ffrffl10_dale.jpg
11 KB, 270x285
>>69446334
>Why can't millennials with tattoos get jobs?
>>
>>69446644
>tattoos are a huge fucking sign of a disfunction childhood
>>
>Be me
>Born in 96
>Finish high school
>Land a full time job 1 month later
>Full benefits, 40h/week, 20$/h, paid sick days, paid vacations, weekends off

Any millennial that can't get a job is a lazy fuck or has unrealistic expectations
>>
File: MAGA666.jpg (201 KB, 1160x958) Image search: [Google]
MAGA666.jpg
201 KB, 1160x958
>>69446748
>tattoos are a sign of mistaking pain for pleasure
>>
File: WWhiteWWhore.jpg (127 KB, 984x806) Image search: [Google]
WWhiteWWhore.jpg
127 KB, 984x806
>>69446651
>they are a perfect marker of mental problems.
>>
>>69473375
>>69473466
>>69473567
>>69473613

always makes me laugh when im watching the basketball americans on TV with their black tattoos on their black skin. it makes no sense!
>>
File: tumblr_nsxbt9eSvr1uwr6fio1_500.jpg (59 KB, 449x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsxbt9eSvr1uwr6fio1_500.jpg
59 KB, 449x423
>>69446931
>low intelligence, lack of moral fiber, and poor work ethic. I would not hire someone with tattoos if I was an employer.
>>
>>69472570
>Muh debt
If you weren't a complete dumbass, you could pay off debt easily. Just keep crying though, and your situation will get better.
>not entering a field that is in high demand
>not moving to a place where said field has jobs
>>
File: WG.jpg (66 KB, 1200x884) Image search: [Google]
WG.jpg
66 KB, 1200x884
>>69447201
>Employers don't want to hire people who make bad decisions.
>>
>>69446334

Why would you hire someone who at the ripe young age under 19 or 20 makes the stupid decision to permanently change their body in such a way? In thirty years or so that tattoo will be flabby and washed out.

I'd rather hire someone who stops to consider their actions and the possible outcomes instead of just diving in because "MY BODY MY CHOICE."
>>
File: blog2.jpg (203 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
blog2.jpg
203 KB, 1065x1600
>>69447461
>How to figure out if you need a tattoo
>1. Are you part of a tribe where tattoos have been a cultural aspect for generations?
>2. Are you in the Waffen SS?
>>
>>69446334
My cousin has sleeves. He's a car sales men and wears longsleeved business wear everyday. Tattoos are kinda fucking gay though. What the fuck is the point in getting a koi fish ? My father has one tattoo and it's the lion from the coat of Arms of Henry VIII.
>>
>>69446510
Read: "I thought it was enough for me to just get the degree without doing any extracurricular activities despite there being thousands of others who've got the exact same qualifications as me", basically, you're a dumb ass.

I see you shitheads all the time, you need to realize something important and you need to realize it early in your education: You need to diverge yourself, get a job on the side that gives related work experience, do voluntary work, build up a portfolio, join a research team, network, fucking anything that lets you show up at the job interview and give you a sufficient answer to "why should we hire you over these thousand others who are in the running for the position?".
>>
>>69446334
Id give her a job gnomean
>>
File: 2.jpg (89 KB, 1058x1072) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
89 KB, 1058x1072
>>69449079
>After diversity hiring, the only white men who'll get jobs always have tatoos.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.