[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: women who have abortion should face punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
>Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says women who end pregnancies should face punishment if the US bans abortion, triggering a torrent of criticism from both sides of the abortion debate, including his White House rivals.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/03/31/trump-supporting-aide-on-battery-charge.html#sthash.9gqlxehk.dpuf

B A S E D T R U M P

L I T E R A L L Y U N S T U M P A B L E

Well do you agree with him /pol/? I'm glad someone's finally standing up to degenerate whores who think its okay to murder children because they couldn't keep their legs closed to chad thundercock
>>
>>69440427
the important word is IF
IF the US bans cheese women(and men) who eat cheese would be punished that is how laws work
>>
>>69440529
/thread
>>
>>69440427

abortion doesn't equal murder.

you're not a human being until you are born, that's like saying i'm murdering millions of kids every time i fap.
>>
>>69441592
under our law an abortion becomes unlawful after a set point in maturity

to abort a fetus close to birth is to unlawfully end a human life
if not murder what would you call it?
>>
>>69441592
Abortion is bad because mostly white women do it, it wont affect niggers or arabs
The birth rates of white people are low as it is and making abortion legal only makes it worse
Pro abortion is part of the white genocide plan thats been going on in the world
>>
>>69440427
>lose the election with a single sentence

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP!!!!!
>>
Which group of voters will Trump win less of, blacks, Hispanics, or women?
>>
>>69440427
If abortion is made illegal, why would women not be punished for having one?

Isn't it normal to get punished for doing something illegal?
>>
>>69440427
>trump says "women who have illegal abortions should be punished"
>the media misrepresent his statement
>trump has 7+5 million people following him on facebook and twitter
>he keeps killing the media's credibility to the public
>>
File: liberals.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
liberals.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>break the law
>expect no punishment
>>
>>69441934
shills
>>
>>69441960
I guess the logic is that abortion is a medical procedure so you are punishing people because they are trying to cure themselves.
>>
File: Stark-Contrasts.gif (5 KB, 350x245) Image search: [Google]
Stark-Contrasts.gif
5 KB, 350x245
>>69441797
>>
>>69440427
>people should be punished for breaking the law
reasonable
>women should be punished for breaking the law
OY VEY THATS TERRIBLE
>>
>>69441592
A sperm isn't going to grow into a baby if left alone.

A fetus/embryo is.
>>
>>69442030
pregnancy is not a disease
>>
>>69441797
Minorities have NUMERICALLY more abortions than whites, not just per capita, despite being smaller populations. The black population in America is totally stagnating thanks to how many niglets they abort.

Regardless, a fetus is a stage of human life, not an ingredient in it like sperm. Abortion is a murder of convenience and I don't care, but I wish liberal faggots would admit it instead of pretending they have some moral high ground. We're murdering the worst people in the country because it benefits us in the long run, the end.
>>
>>69441795
>if not murder what would you call it?
i would call it abortion you moron.

you can't objectively set a point in maturity of the fetus. Who's to decide when the unborn baby is consider a live human being?
You might as well call a sperm cell a human and jacking off is a genocide.
>>
>>69442030
No, that's not it.
>>
>>69442095
only white pregnancy, goyim
>>
>>69442085
This.

Killing a egg is not a murder but producing egg with sperm is.

It's basically creating a life and kill it aka Abortion.
>>
>>69440427
>if someone breaks the law they should be punished
How radical!
>>
>>69442111
canada of europe
>>
>>69440427
But it helps keep nigger population down. If it was white women though, I'd ban abortion except for rapes. Would teach some responsibility to this generation.
>>
I fucking hate the way Trump handled this.

First he allows himself to be backed into a corner during the interview, and then he fucking issues a statement recanting what he said. Even claiming women seeking illegal abortion (if abortion is made illegal) are VICTIMS and should not be punished.

He's turning into your average politician, isn't he?
>>
>>69441592
The kid doesn't exist yet. You have to combine a male sperm and female egg to get a unique human being. An individuals sexual cells are part of the individual. A zygote is its own person.
>>
>>69442218
See http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-abortion-town-hall/index.html
>>
>>69442111
we already decided that part it's against the law after 20 weeks
>>
>>69442111
retard alert
>>
>>69442207
>implying the white people who have unplanned pregnancies aren't shit tier white trash anyways
>>
>>69440427
>Do you agree that laws should be followed?
>Do you agree there should be punishment for breaking laws?
>Now hypothetically, let's say it was illegal to <insert thing you agree with>. Are you still okay with punishing those that break the law?
Remember, you aren't allowed to be logically inconsistent.
>>
>>69442125
why are there so many jews in texas all of a sudden?
>>
>>69440529
Except that's crap. If you ban cheese, then punish people selling cheese. Punish people buying cheese and you end up with an over-burdened prison population of inmates whose "crime" was the free consumption of goods and services.

Which is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>69440529
Exactly, they have twisted his words. They asked him if it was illegal how would he stop it.
>>
>>69442085
>A fetus/embryo is.

A fetus needs someone elses body to grow, it's a parasite. It's an immigrant that nneds to be removed.
>>
he got bullied into recanting his statement. top kek m8 who's the cuck now
>>
>>69440427

>banning nigger population control

Enjoy all the little tyrones fucking your shit up.
>>
>>69442471
This.

The fuck is going on?
>>
>>69442483
Rare
>>
>>69442111
>Who's to decide when the unborn baby is consider a live human being?
One could argue that once a baby would survive separation from the mother, it is to be considered its own person in the eyes of the law. Aborting a a baby that would survive a c-section is like killing a man with a wound that could be lethal if left alone but who would survive with hospital attention.

One could also argue from a philosophical standpoint, and couldreach a number of conclusions ranging from conception to adolescence.

Regardless, one could go 65 on a 45 road, kill no one, and one would still be punished for violating a written law. So if a law says no abortion, it doesn't really matter whether you're killing anyone.
>>
>>69442359
Except that supply side punishment has a much less chilling effect than demand side punishment
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 581x791
>>69440427
EXCUSE ME, PON PONNNN!

Make way slow pokes! Me and my feisty red Audi are on our way to smite capitalist scums!
>>
>>69442510

Macedonia isn't fucking rare
>>
>>69442359
it does not always take a doctor to get an abortion
close down all the clinics and women will drive the price of a wire coat hanger through the roof

what will you do then when the "victim" is the also the "criminal"?
>>
>>69442207
white girls who have unplanned pregnancies all look like they wash their faces in pinecones and eat 20 big macs a day, they'd date anything
>>
If you have a child in your shit below 18 you'd get a forced abortion and a hefty fine

If you are above 18 you are forced to have an abortion when pregnant unless you have permision to have a baby and I don't mean this in an eugenics kind of way.

I'm gonna be honest, financially I'm not doing well at the moment but still theoretically I can have a child within a year without the ability to financially support it yet I can't adopt a child for this reason so there needs to be a clear line that says "you are not allowed to have a baby, you can't support it"
>>
>>69442566
>dat damage control
>>
>>69442501
turns out that you can convince a bunch of angry edgy autists that you're tough by just saying it repeatedly
>>
>>69440427
I don't understand why this is a big deal...?

The question was:
>IF THERE WERE A BAN ON ABORTION, would women be punished if they got one anyway

Like, no shit they would? Why would you not be punished for breaking the law if it's in place?

Am I living in the twilight zone or is the world seriously this retarded now? Or maybe I misheard the question?
>>
File: 0fc.jpg (124 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0fc.jpg
124 KB, 1500x1500
>>69442468

>Human life is a parasite

Just how bad does your life have to be before you take on such a worldview?
>>
File: pic-related.jpg (102 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
pic-related.jpg
102 KB, 600x446
An unborn child doesn't have consciousness yet, therefore it is not a live, counscious human being until birth.

I am well aware that the law says abortion is illegal only after a certain amount of time into pregnancy, i'm just saying it's a dumb fucking law.

It's better for a child to never be born than to be born into a fucked up life with abusive or poor parents, or to a mother that was raped and just doesn't want the child.
>>
>>69440427
>Well do you agree with him /pol/?
Yes. If someone commits a crime, they should face justice.
>>
File: judge_d.png (512 KB, 418x640) Image search: [Google]
judge_d.png
512 KB, 418x640
>>69442855
>he doesnt think human life itself is a parasite
mfw
f
w
>>
Somebody abort drumpf pls
>>
File: STUMPED.png (446 KB, 609x336) Image search: [Google]
STUMPED.png
446 KB, 609x336
lmao
>>
>>69442848
Yes, it's the same idea behind the "build a wall" hate. He wants to keep illegal immigrants out, and everyone takes this to mean he hates all immigrants because he's racist.

I'm not even a supporter but jesus christ how retarded can some people be?
>>
>>69441797
Your facts are incorrect m8

Also why the fuck is Trump talking like a fundie all of the sudden? He's a fucking real estate billionaire from NY.
>>
>>69442899
By that logic it's not a live, concious human being until 3 weeks after birth either. Are you okay with killling that as well? There is no logical, medical difference between 1 week before birth and 1 week after birth.
Abortion = murder
>>
>>69442997
backs down on an ideological statement that every single "establishment" conservative since reagan has held firm on. this is the greatest kek ever
>>
>>69442988
Stay fucking mad, you can't stump the Trump.
>>
>>69443266
>you can't stump the trump
>posted in the thread about him getting stumped and reversing his statements

you can't make this up folks
>>
>>69442468
>babies are a parasite so it must be removed
What about NEETS? Down Syndromers? Welfare recipients? They're all parasites by that logic. Should we kill all of them as well?

Plus it's just semantics. You call it parasite, I call it responsibility and we're talking about the same thing.
>>
>>69440427
What were his exact words? What did he say when he recanted them?
>>
>>69443203
>>69442997
>idealogical statement
The statement was that someone who performs an illegal act should face some form of punishment. He was asked a hypothetical question and gave an answer completely in line with previous ideals he's expressed. He is not anti-abortion.
>>
>>69443035
Do you know if the full video of this interview is anywhere?

I'm searching on Youtube and it's literally all just the cut off version with the end of his question.
>>
>>69440427
Silly to underestimate that abortion is women's second most important issue.
>>
ILLEGAL abortions. Learn to read people.
>>
>>69443450
These were his exact words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2mHh9TtEks

But if you look at the beginning of the video, it's edited so that only the "should the woman be punished" part of the question is said, and then it's absolutely out of context.
>>
>>69443468
the backpedaling and excuses are hilarious, please continue
>>
>>69441592
Sperm are analogous to eggs, not embryos you idiot.
>>
File: 1446911836097.jpg (34 KB, 320x405) Image search: [Google]
1446911836097.jpg
34 KB, 320x405
>>69442962

Name me one living thing, human or non, that doesn't somehow depend on someone or something else for survival.

Oh shit man, all living things are parasites! I guess that means it's okay to kill whatever.
>>
>>69443468
S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D
>>
>>69443574
stop dude you're ruining the edginess
>>
>>69440427
If he sticks to that position he lost my vote. There's nothing wrong with abortion. It's not about punishing whores or giving them an easy out, you don't play silly games with children.

>ban abortion
>people who didn't want the kid are forced to have which leads to the kid being neglected, abused, murdered or ends up in state care then ill have to pay for the shit.
>>
>>69443332
>I want to punish criminals
Sounds like a good president to me, he just stumped degenerate whores who think is okay to fuck around and abort a child like it doesn't matter.
>>
>>69442899

There are laws like that already in our countries where rape victims can get abortions. Sorry that you're from Slovenia where rape victims don't get such an opportunity.
>>
>>69443471
There's a video on CNN's site that has more significant snippets of the interview (literally the first google result for "trump on abortion"), in which Trump says he's pro-life.

I'm just spouting bullshit to see if there's anyone else who has actually seen it for themselves to call me on it, or if everyone's just parroting everyone else here.
>>
we could solve this problem without laws by charging more for abortions, including a tax, and allowing people to purchase unborn babies if they want so badly for them to live

the mother can pay for an expensive abortion or she can get a c-section and sell her kid to some weird pro-lifer or some kind of creepy adoption scheme

>the free market will fix it
>>
>>69440427
I agree with Trump.
>you get 3 abortions before you are forcefully sterilized
>>
>>69443671
he went back on that statement like a pussy. you can't support a pussy who backs down from his statements right?
>>
File: PSX_20160331_203250.jpg (279 KB, 1080x1321) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160331_203250.jpg
279 KB, 1080x1321
10 years jail in NSW Austalia
Do the crime, do the time
>>
File: PSX_20160331_203512.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160331_203512.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1081
>>69443863
Another similar offence is 5 years jail
A crime, is a crime, is a crime
>>
they should face the death penalty
>>
>>69440427
This mother fucker man. Jesus Christ.

I can't take this shit. There's so much fucking gold pouring out daily.

Holy shit, this abortion comment and the nuclear warhead comment? I still haven't gotten over the hilarity over arguing about who has the hotter first lady. Or fucking telling Jeb that his MOM should run for president during a debate. Or how huge his cock is.

My wife is started to get really annoyed because I vote the latest shit he said like it's a tabloid celebrity. I've been following every major political race in the US since Clinton and this shit is fucking crazy.

That doesn't even include the protest drama. Can you imagine how many fucking memetastic videos we are going to see generated at the national convention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
>>
>>69443671

where were you when trump BACKED DOWN LIKE A BITCH
>>
If this guy would just give the left AND the right the bird and stop trying to be cool with this pro-life bullshit he'd be a lot more appealing. Fuck fetuses.
>>
>>69441797
>arabs

lol, schlomo always has to insert his own bigotry into everything. fuck off kike
>>
>>69443833
he was set up and his words were twisted.

he has to go back on the statement because that wasn't what he meant

trump was a fucking pro-choice liberal before he had to cater to the retarded republican voter base

if a woman wants an abortion she should be able to get one. creating a human is serious business you might be allowing half your DNA to mix with some fucking psycho DNA.

Well I happen to be a genius and I don't want my genius DNA mixing with some murder evil fuck DNA. We would create the antichrist.

It's my DNA, I get to decide what happens to it.

I'm super liberal when it comes to abortion. I think that we should take it farther and allow men to abort a fetus as well. It's his DNA too. The man and woman should both have to agree that they want the child to be born.

This is an unpopular opinion, of course. But less confusing when you consider cases of rape- and yes men can be raped too.
>>
File: tumblr_nzzn6fhB801v33hszo1_1280.png (406 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzn6fhB801v33hszo1_1280.png
406 KB, 1180x450
>>69444034

It's a good time to be alive.
>>
>>69440427
Women who abort that were not raped, did not do incest or had to in order to not die due to being unable to carry or deliver the baby had these choices before them

They chose to fuck, volounteraly, they chose to not use protection, they also chose not to use any birth control and on top of that they decided to not take an after day pill within uowards a week to avoid pregnancy taking place if they somehow fucked up on everything else.

If they do abortion then, after all that, they should serve time for killing another life, they chose to create life and they have no right to take it just because they regret it like none of us have a right to murder someone.

Fuck them and further, if a woman choses to get pregnant without the consent of the father then he should be allowed a legal abortion meaning, he can sign away all legal liabilities but of course this can only take place if he never accepted the pregnancy previously.

Women not OK with this can go to hell as can any pussy whipped scum man.
>>
>>69440427
Ofc illegal aborts should be punishable.
>>
>>69440427
He's not even picking a side. All he basically said was a no-brainer "laws should be enforced" and the media immediately tried to spin it into "TRUMP IS A PRO-LIFER WHO HATES WOMEN!"

You'd have to be a complete fucking retard to fall for this shit.
>>
>>69444206
so in other words he "dindu nuffin"
>>
>>69443671
>before reversal
"It's a very serious problem"
"I am pro-life"
"you have to ban it"
>Do you believe in punishment for abortion?
"There has to be some form of punishment"
>For the woman?
"Yes"

>after reversal
If abortion were made illegal "...the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb"
>>
>>69444206
>trump was a fucking pro-choice liberal before he had to cater to the retarded republican voter base
I wouldn't be shocked if he was always pro-life but hid it for the sake of his reputation. It's much easier to say you're pro-choice as you basically are saying "I don't give a fuck about it." There are plenty of Conservative people who hide their views, and Trump being a world-class businessman up until he dropped it all to run for president makes sense of the former stance.
>>
>>69444411
we all know trump's a closet liberal

we don't care
>>
Abortion is such a non-issue anyway. Leave that decision to states or other lesser authorities, I don't give a fuck about how the president feels about it.
>>
I also have to say I love Trump. Not because of his positions, but because he just rips the bandaid off of the Republican party. It's like he showed up at a pool party and released spicy sausage meat diarrhea in the hot tub.

>Republicans keep baiting about dangerous muslims?
Fuck it, I'll openly call for a ban on immigration based on religion

>Republicans keep baiting anti-immigration by pretending they will erect a wall across multiple national/state parks, preserves, protected land, and against a fucking river?
Fuck it, it's now a core policy position

>Republicans keep passing blatantly unconstitutional bills and churning out the vote on "finally" outlawing abortion because it's a human life?
Fuck it, that woman is a murderer

I mean, what the fuck is the Republican party going to do now? If Trump is the nominee, every Republican for any office is going to be asked "If abortion is a crime of killing a human, is the mother a murderer like the leader of your party, Donald Trump, said?"

They have got to be shitting themselves at this point. Just full blown panic attacks back there. Their last hope was somehow giving it to Cruz and weathering the election with losing to Clinton but without losing the Senate. But it turns out he's been fucking five side bitches. They would give it to Kasich....but he hasn't won a fucking state besides Ohio and he isn't going to win anything else until the other two meltdown.

On top of that, Trump is joking about fucking riots if he isn't nominated, which would effectively end the whole party.
>>
>>69444579
>we don't care

that should be on all the little red hats, that's a perfect summary of trump support
>>
>>69444522
>I wouldn't be shocked if he was always pro-life but hid it for the sake of his reputation.
In 1999 he said in an interview that he hated the concept of abortion, but he was still very pro-choice but he still believed in choice.
>>
>>69444522
Most are anti abortion, people are just scared rightly so to say it.

Even in sweden majority when asked are against abortion but you will never hear someone asmit it in public, you get character assasinated.

Crazy feminazis pushed abortion to control men, by being allowed to kill a man child if she feels like it and also rape a man by forcing a man to be legaly responsible for lifetime and she can even abort, throw the baby away agter birth to the state and she always gets custody even if on drugs.

Feminazis want control of family and therefore the man.

But it is wrong degenerate and by allowing it we men get pussy whipped.
>>
>>69444579
>we all know our idol doesn't really believe the things he says

>we don't care
>>
>>69440529
This

The fucking media is having a shit show with misrepresenting him

fucking shills
>>
Well sure thing then. More single mothers, more kids and people with all kinds of mental problems caused by them being born in families where they weren't loved nor even wanted.

As a woman I just wouldn't have sex then. Unless it was fine for me to have kids. Which isn't anywhere in the next 5-10 years.
>>
>>69444763
i thought that's what the hillary supporters said. again i repeat who's the cuck now
>>
File: trump.png (33 KB, 1033x416) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
33 KB, 1033x416
>>69444653

Crashing the Republican Party with no survivors!

I wonder who will be left behind in the wreckage (as we expect one).
>>
>>69440427
>women who have abortion should face punishment
women who have abortion at last months should face punishment
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 512x384
>mfw all the delicious SJW tears
>>
Abortions should be illegal except in cases of rape, deformity, or if it will damage the mother's health. Otherwise it should be illegal and there should be a lengthy prison sentence for any woman who has one or anyone who provides one.
>>
REMINDER MORE DEAD WHITE FETUS IS GOOD

IM PRO ABORTION

MORE NIGGERS AND SPICS
>>
Abortion reduces crime rates, because mostly scummy people have accidental pregnancies. Its objectively a good thing for society. Sucks to be the kid though.
>>
File: AngloGenes.jpg (41 KB, 654x530) Image search: [Google]
AngloGenes.jpg
41 KB, 654x530
>>69440427
Thanks to Trump, millions of Niggers, potatos, and rape/incest babies will be allowed to live.

Thanks Trump.
>>
The Washington Post fact checker:

Donald Trump’s claim he evolved into ‘pro-life’ views, like Ronald Reagan

final rating: Two Pinocchios

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/31/donald-trumps-claim-he-evolved-into-pro-life-views-like-ronald-reagan/

Donald Trump is a liar
>>
>>69443082
He want to get christian votes. Its just a game for votes.

But I still dont know why the abortions are such a big deal. It dont affect anybody except the mother and father (fetus is not a person). Its just a moralfaggotry similar to fags crying about drowned shitlets. I hate fucking moralfags of all kinds so much, braindead scum.
>>
>throwing away the female vote

How much did Hillary Super PACs pay Trump to secure the election? Is this all just the greatest deal in human history?

Nobody knows why Trump keeps saying he's worth $10 billion. Is this just his pompous way of foreshadowing and having a little fun with Hillary?
>>
>>69445219
I really wish republicans would fuck off with mentioning Raegan. Be your own entity to be remembered by. I know dems bring up FDR, but not nearly as much as I hear about Reagan.
>>
so naturally the argument here is "well duh, it's fucking illegal, so why shouldn't they be punished?"

and then i hear these people say "THE DOCTORS SHOULD BE PUNISHED, NOT THE WOMEN"

aren't those people supposed to be "pro-choice"? those women chose to break the law instead of going to some back-alley clinic. You can't say they were forced because most pro-lifers say it's ok to abort if it's a matter of health concerns or happened because of rape. You shouldn't just be able to decide on a whim "ok NOW i don't want a kid" because that's almost the only way it ever happens in this day and age of such advanced and numerous means of birth control.
>>
>>69444965
Drawing an arbitrary line in the sand is foolish. Life objectively begins at conception (a zygote is undeniably alive).

As an example, saying that something is not worthy of life at 5 months and 31 days, but fully protected by the law at 6 months is nonsensical.
>>
>>69445168
niggers get the most abortions. They kill more of their niglets than are spawned.
>>
>>69445096
the sjw's don't need trump to be hitler, they just need him to be a regular politician. you know, the kind of politician that reverses his statements after public backlash

the butthurt on this board after election day will be amazing
>>
>>69443186
whatever happens to a child after the moment he is born will influence him, every event will have an impact on his adult life unconsciously.

>>69443673
We also have such laws in Slovenia, unlike USA.
>>
>>69442358
Because they saw Cruz sucking Israeli dick
>>
>>69445387
Actually, niggers would be more careful spawning niglets and maybe have some better family structures.
>>
>>69441797
Jew being uneducated about racial abortion or just lying through his teeth as usual?
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 228x228
>>69443551
>please continue
>>
>>69442997
>Some form of punishment for women who have illegal abortions.
This is completely in line with his stance on immigration.
>>
>>69440427
>tfw I would have been aborted if it was legal
>>
>>69442085
no. a clump of goo withuot a nervous system is what it is
medically, a parasitic relationship

Trump just lost all his imaginary female voters

Jesus.
>>
>>69440427

The more the media and liberals try to fuck with Trump the MORE I'm going to vote for him.

There must be a reason they're terrified so fuck 'em.
>>
>it's not ok to get abortions
>unless if they were raped, or incest or etc etc

No faggots. Doesn't work like that. No middle ground here you indecisive cobservicuck idiots. You are either pro life or pro choice. You can not blurr the lines to fit your retarded rhetoric
>>
This was the only battle Trump needed to lose to lose the game.
It's over folks and you know it.
>>
>>69445885
all he needed to do was stay the course but he bitched out and now he's just a normal politician. the keks are raining from the sky
>>
>>69445813
>why is the white race dying
>muh white race
>>
Why the flying FUCK did he allow himself to get backed into a corner like this?

Why couldn't he just say "I hate the idea of abortion, but I don't have all the answers to all the details right now"?
>>
>>69445862
>it's not ok to kill people
>unless it's in "self defense" etc etc

No faggots. Doesn't work like that. No middle ground here you indecisive cobservicuck idiots. You are either pro killing or anri-killing. You can not blurr the lines to fit your retarded rhetoric
>>
File: dd.jpg (195 KB, 592x810) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
195 KB, 592x810
>>69445862
Alright, what would you say about a pregnancy which will result in the mother's death?

What choice does a pro-lifer make. One life dies either way.
>>
>>69445862
It's not okay to get abortions. You can get them, but it's not going to be seen as a good thing.

That's all that needs to be done. We need to treat abortions like we treat any other thing that's frowned upon in society. Have it be legal, but don't treat it like you're going to the dentist to get braces or something. If we get to the point where abortion is seen as some casual aspect of life, it'll ultimately degenerate sex and we'll get to the point where more kids become aborted than born (already happening in some states). Then politicians will want to make up for the amount of abortions by importing kebab who will breed like rabbits.
>>
>>69446095

Just took a few wrong steps. And we got the Dukakis campaign 2.0.
>>
>>69441592
>slavshit's education
>>
>>69446223
If he had stayed firm in his answer, he'd probably get another boost in his ratings.

But he buckled within hours, and now he's fair game.
>>
>>69442359
Dont over analyse it.
>>
>>69446154
>Pregnancies are accidental.
Just how hypothetical are we talking? Is it a rape case? Is she a druggie? How about the child's condition? Did she know before hand? Was she warned by doctors?

>We all know you're just going to keep inventing new hypotheticals until you finally corner one where EVERYTHING is perfectly in your way, not because that exists, but because everyone else is bored, and you claim victory.
>>
>>69442108
In America maybe. It's a very different deal in Europe.
>>
File: Punished.jpg (35 KB, 645x430) Image search: [Google]
Punished.jpg
35 KB, 645x430
>>69440427
Looks like this little champ got punished, and the people responsible for doing that to him should definitely be punished.
>>
>>69446328
his only strength was not backing down from his statements. pretty soon all of the retards on /pol/ will have neither an anti-establishment candidate nor a republican party. lol they doomed their own agenda for the next few decades
>>
>>69440427
This is it. I cannot take this man seriously anymore.
First he came for the muslim.
First he came for gays.
First he came for the women.
First he came for fetuses.
First he came for me.
We need someone reasonable and not an orange clown.
That's why im /LeafMissle/ now
>>
>>69446328

Yeap it's done.
We will never have this chance again.
In a way Trump has sealed the deal on the absolute hell that is to come.
The Clintons will reign again and god knows what will come.
Back to business as usual I guess.
>>
>>69446626
>First he came for me.
tits or gtfo
>>
>>69446328
>implying he buckled

Media reported what he said when they twisted his words.

But this time they didn't twist his words?

Top kek, as they say.
>>
>>69443662

And god forbid you pay for shit. Better to mass murder a bunch of babies.

How about people who don't want kids don't get pregnant? Moron.
>>
>>69445862
>pregnancies are always perfect and never go wrong
>women are never raped and impregnated against their will

come on, man

Rape cases need to be instant though. If you're raped, you go to the hospital as soon as you can, not excuses.
>>
I don't get it, how can something be banned if you DON'T have a punishment to enforce it?
>>
>>69445862

Why? Because you said or you lack the IQ to figure how real life works?
>>
>>69446770
So how do you explain it?

In the interview, Trump says "there should be some form of punishment for the women".

In his statement released shortly after, Trump says "women are the victims and should not be punished".
>>
>>69446951

>ignored the questions he was asked before hand

It's called quoting out of context. The media is horrendous about it.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context
>>
>>69440427
It took less than a day for him to reverse his position.

Trump got stumped and he got stumped hard. This is the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>69447019
I asked you to explain.
>>
>>69440427
>US makes this thing illegal
>People should be punished for breaking the law

Honestly, they're now trying to spin that as him being against abortion? That's the best they have?
>>
File: trolley problem.png (65 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
trolley problem.png
65 KB, 600x250
>>69446405
I never implied anything about it being accidental or any of that. It doesn't matter.

All that matters is that there's a choice to be made and either way one person dies. A pro-life choice could go either way.
>>
>>69447020
He didn't reverse his position.
>>
>>69447082

And I did... I suppose sources aren't enough to hammer through that retard-thick skull of yours. Which is why "quoting out of context" works.

Because people like you and your low IQs are prevalent.
>>
>>69443814

If you've had 3 abortions, odds are good that you can't get pregnant anymore anyhow.
>>
>>69447121
see >>69444472
>>
>>69447111
>It doesn't matter.
Yes it does. You can't just ignore what you want. You want a hypothetical? You got one. It just isn't the one you like but that doesn't mean you just get to straight up ignore it because it hurts your tiny little brain.

And you're still wrong. There are no certainties in medicine. This hypothetical is fallacious from the get-go.
>>
>>69444472

Post the entire transcript and your argument falls apart.

>implying you even read it
>inb4 NO U POST IT!
>>
File: is this real.gif (537 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
is this real.gif
537 KB, 256x192
>>69440427
Why are those woman upset ?
It's his believe that abortion is wrong.
If you think murder is wrong. And a mafia boss says to kill someone he is to blame too!
Fact i don't agree with him on this, but to be upset about it is just wrong.
>>
>>69447145
Saying "it's out of context" doesn't explain why Trump didn't buckle.
>>
>>69443574
Name me one living thing, human or non, that doesn't somehow depend on someone or something else for survival.

Literally all babies even after birth.
>>
>>69440427
>that post
hmmm
>that flag
ahhh right
>>
>>69447319

see

>>69447303

Yes it does. Again, you're the reason the media gets away with it does. You're too idiotic to get the basics.
>>
>>69443471
https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=1&list=PLutTd7PD-0CJ4n0KwA4yTqy6z_EHmGY3I&v=tnQA6ddpxIM
>>
>>69447303
He answered affirmatively that the woman should be punished, and then less than a day later he says the woman should not be punished.

Nothing from the rest of the transcript will change this. You could say that he misspoke or that he was put on the spot and baited into it, and that's perfectly fair, but some people will choose to take him at his word.
>>
>>69447600
>Nothing from the rest of the transcript will change this.

>Literally ignores the source...

>>69447019
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context
One more time, with FEELING.
>>
>>69447600
>and then less than a day later he says the woman should not be punished.
you haven't provided sources
>>
>>69444472
post sources
>>
>>69447200
see
>>69447716
>>69447694
>>
>>69447485
So you claim it's out of context, but the burden of proof is on me?

Here's the full interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI

And here's the full statement by Trump afterwards:
>"If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman," Trump said. "The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed -- like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions."

First he says the women should be punished, and then he says the opposite right after.

Now tell me how it's taken out of context.
>>
>>69447807
>He literally says, "My position has not changed."
>HIS POSITION IS CHANGED!

This is some next level shitposting.
>>
>>69447853
So because he says "my position has not changed", that means it's true?
Even though he literally changed his position?

Also, please note that this has nothing to do with your "it's out of context" argument earlier.
>>
File: 1457928870916.jpg (65 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
1457928870916.jpg
65 KB, 635x635
If it's legal to remove a person from life support, why shouldn't it be legal to have an abortion?
>>
>>69441592
Fucking Slav cunt
>>
>>69447807

What's funnier is not only did the media quote out of context, so are you.

>>69447904

He was asked a hypothetical question. What if there is no doctor? What if it's just two women with a coat hanger?

And he was very clear about his answer. He answered in the case of medical professionals performing the abortion.

Nothing about this is a change.

Take your blinders off.
>>
>>69447904
>>69447807

And to follow up, what do you think this even means? You think he's suddenly going to get zero supporters? He should be tarred and feathered?

kek

You faggots have been calling for it for months now. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now. Because people really are tired of these underhanded narrow-minded shit you pull.

>Don't read it all! Just the parts that make him look bad! Those don't matter because I say so!

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>69447694
>you haven't provided sources

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI#t=12m06s
9:38 is where the abortion portion of the interview starts, 12:06 is where he answers that women should face punishment for abortion

>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion
Trump's statement that women should not face punishment for abortion if it were illegal
>>
>>69445168
Fuck off Filipino scum
>>
>>69448094

You're quoting out of context as well. He was very specific about his answer, specifically addressing medical professionals under a state ban.

You're being baited just like he baits you on his twitter.
>>
File: 1459346457540.jpg (69 KB, 636x616) Image search: [Google]
1459346457540.jpg
69 KB, 636x616
>>69442220
Most zygotes die before the woman even knows she's pregnant.
>>
>>69447968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI
12:03:
-Matthews:
>"Do you believe in punishment for abortion? Yes or no, as a principle?"

-Trump:
>"The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment."

-Matthews:
>"For the woman?"

-Trump:
>"Yeah."

Trump says women should be punished for abortion, as a matter of principle. This is in no way taken out of context.

(To be clear, my problem is not this statement itself, but the fact that he recanted this statement right after)

>>69448073
I hope he just says "I made a mistake, I misheard" or something.

Because I hate the thought of Trump backing down on his statements.
>>
File: 1456075005936.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456075005936.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>69448222

100% of all people die. Guess it's okay to kill them.

Look, I'm pro-abortion but don't fucking act like a retard defending my position, thanks.
>>
>>69448162
>gave you the entire clip with timestamps
>clearly says "yes" when asked if the punishment should be for the woman
>still claim the quote is out of context

this is cute. i would expect this kind of backpedaling from an sjw
>>
>>69448222
That's natural selection. Still alive and still tragic, but only nature is guilty.
>>
>>69448358
>>69448421

You're just repeating yourself now. All the quotes you've made have already been addressed. Hell, you haven't added anything new to the "debate" for a while now.
>>
>>69448162
You want full context? Watch the interview. In the full context of what he says on the issue, he was saying the woman should be punished out of principle. Not out of punishment for unlawful conduct, but purely out of principle regardless of the law.

Then he states later that the doctor should be punished if it's unlawful, but not the woman.
>>
>>69448467
>addressed

show me where you addressed anything other than saying "durr out of context"
>>
How is it fair on a child if a woman is not mentally, financially or socially ready to have one?

Isn't it basically dooming the child to a shitty life?
>>
File: oh.png (112 KB, 610x640) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
112 KB, 610x640
>>69448471

>implying i didn't watch it
>implying i didn't address this point

>>69448537

>act like an SJW
>double-bluff like an SJW
>get called on it
>HURR DUR NO YOU!

No. Scroll up and read. If you can't manage that in this thread I can't expect you to not fucking up understanding a quote from the media.
>>
>>69440427
>Women committing an illegal act (this hypothetical abortion) should be punished
>Mexicans committing an illegal act (immigration) should be punished

RACIST, SEXIST, DEMAGOGUE.
>>
>>69448570
>Isn't it basically dooming the child to a shitty life?
But some children who had shitty upbringing grew up to be power figures.
>>
>>69448471
The woman gets punished out of principle

The doctor gets punished under law.

There's no contradiction here

>Trump Status:
>[ ] Stumped
>[x] Not stumped
>>
File: CdWx94LUsAA9vHA.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
CdWx94LUsAA9vHA.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1448
>>69448366
Was meant to point out the fact that it isn't anything close to human yet. It's just a cluster of cells that may or may not begin developing into the actual framework of s human, and more often than not it doesn't. Just like how sperm and eggs more often than not do not turn into humans either.

Potential isn't equivalency.
>>
>>69448621
>Scroll up and read. If you can't manage that in this thread I can't expect you to not fucking up understanding a quote from the media

>I can't expect you to not fucking up understanding

If you're going to insult someone based on their literacy then you might want to write with proper grammar. Otherwise you look like a retard.
>>
>>69448621
>>implying i didn't address this point
Where, exactly? If you're gonna make me hunt through videos for a timestamp despite having quoted the video and later statement in a previous post, then the least you could do is link to your post.
>>
>>69448837
>out of principle

What the fuck does that mean? That's some vague shit right there.
>>
>>69448845

You're just a bigger cluster of cells. Early development of a human doesn't mean it's not human.

You're the reason pro-choice sound like a bunch of faggots.

Fucking stop with the seventh grade arguments.

>>69448901

And this is why no one takes anti-Trump posters seriously.
>>
>>69448931

>Click post ID.
>Scroll up.
>Read.

Wew lad. Must be hard converting from Reddit.
>>
>>69448939
someone on /pol/ talking about being taken seriously top kek m8
>>
Abortion doesn't matter. This topic is being desperately forced on him and so are thr "quotes."

Abortion isn't a priority.
>>
>>69442220
It's still a mass of cells at that point. Not something we'd compare to conscious life. It's like saying someone that's braindead in a coma is still alive because their heart is beating.
>>
>>69448984
I searched it and you don't post any sources. The only thing resembling one is a post to a wikipedia article about quoting out of context, but you never even attempted to explain how that quote is out of context. He said the woman should be punished, and no amount of other context is going to change that fact. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you had posted under another ID at some point.

Do I have to copy and paste a transcript of the full 30ish minute interview with a timestamp between each word as a source?

>>69448837
well fuck, you got me
>>
>>69440427
>Punishing women for aborting dindus.
>Actually wanting even more dindus in America
Complete cuck mentality
>>
>>69449202
watch the fucking interview you fucking faggot
>>
>>69449202

>I'm not wrong I'm not wrong!

>Well I'm wrong.

kek
>>
>>69442633
Let me know when you see palestine or north korea.
>>
>>69449137
Still life. Its ability to think is irrelevant.
>>
"zygote = new person"
kek
a bunch of cells isnt a 'human'
killing a bunch of cells is ok to me
>>
>>69449256
I did. I watched it on live television and I just watched the portion relevant to this discussion on youtube to find the timestamp.

You still haven't explained how it was taken out of context
>>
>>69442111
>not know sperm and ova don't have the requisite chromosomes to be fully, genetically human

Dipshit
>>
>>69448837
this literally means nothing
>>
File: 1447671089652.png (335 KB, 526x390) Image search: [Google]
1447671089652.png
335 KB, 526x390
>>69448939
You're nitpicking hard. A human is a body of cells technically, but fat different from a literal cluster of cells that aren't specified roles and unique groups. An organ is a cluster of cells, but a human is not an organ.
>>
>>69449263
>doesn't understand sarcasm

do you need the /s you autistic fuck
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>69449326

>answers the wrong person for "out of context"
>>
>>69442030
the motive is irrelevant, if my kidneys were failing and i stole one from another person to cure myself that doesn't justify my action.
>>
>>69442359
>Except that's crap. If you ban CP, then punish people selling CP. Punish people having CP and you end up with an over-burdened prison population of inmates whose "crime" was the free consumption of loli services.
>>
>>69449374

>Gets taken out of context and hates it.

No, why don't you show me what you mean? Link me to your post. You haven't proven to me you're being sarcastic!
>>
>>69448691
Yeah, and 99% of them grow up to be niggers/white trash.

This is basically what le not an argument man argues all the time. Dumb women have children when they shouldn't, abuse them in some form, child grows up to be a criminal.

It's either let people abort or go full 1984 trying to forcibly control people's sex lifes. Either way people should stop bringing subhuman trash into the world.
>>
>>69449475

>It's an either/or!
It's actually a self-correcting problem. Women will grow up.
>>
>>69449473
i wasn't being sarcastic you fucking retard the guy who said "alright you got me" was being sarcastic. do you need mommy to feed you your breakfast yet?
>>
File: 1458518886579.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1458518886579.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>69449525
>>
>>69449326
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUClmJN4HhI
then why do you ask for a timestamp if you've watched it live?
>>
>>69449581

>I didn't like being treated that way! Waaaa!

I'm glad you followed the conversation.
>>
File: 1430539663195.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1430539663195.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>69449585

Fuck. You got me.
>>
>>69440427

laws should be followed. what's so hard to understand about that?

the kneejerk media machine sucks
>>
>>69449615
i'm glad you can't decipher which person you're replying to you mongoloid
>>
File: HoMUOmyu.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>69449694

>Gets so wrapped up in saying he was sarcastic that he misses the obvious sarcasm directed at him.
>>
>>69449398
>trying to get out of an argument by shitposting

>>69449596
I didn't ask for a timestamp. I watched it again to find the timestamp to post >>69448094 since a couple of people were asking for a source. I'm still waiting on why it's out of context.
>>
>>69445333
How would you like it if your mum was a lazy, faggot whore who said:
>"I want the black muslim cock, but I don't like to go through the pain if childbirth."
It's not just a choice based on morals. If you kill a fetus, you are killing something that will become a Human.
>>
>>69442030
Cure themselves from something natural and healthy. Cure themselves from a child?
>>
File: images (11).jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
6 KB, 204x247
>>69449809

>shitposts
>gets called for shitposting
>accuses others of shitposting

Honestly though, it's all you deserve at this point. You made up your mind before hand then looked for evidence to support it. You're so locked in your rhetoric it'll take trauma to shake you out of it.
>>
>>69449748
>thinks ID:VChzZb7b and ID:zVWP8lYV are the same
>continues to argue about sarcasm not knowing that it's a different person he's arguing with

this is beyond retardation
>>
>>69449887
>locked in your rhetoric
I'm not the one regurgitating the phrase "out of context" over and over and over and over like that other guy.
>>
>>69442855
>Just how bad does your life have to be before you take on such a worldview?

You think immigrants have a right to be here?
>>
File: 1444432498089.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1444432498089.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>69449903
>still misses the obvious sarcasm
No, take your time. I'm sure you'll suddenly get it but continue to pretend to be retarded. It's not like this post: >>69449398 happened or anything.

>inb4 I wasn't following the thread
>inb5 how can you expect me to see you post when I'm harping on post IDs?

>>69449988

>use the appropriate title of the fallacy
>"regurgitating"

Jingoism. Pretty sure I hear this word on the media all time, too.
>>
>>69442359
Or do the sensible thing and punish both. Like we currently do with drug offences, except selling/taking drugs is a lot less morally reprehensible than killing babies because you didn't want to take responsibility for your actions.
>>
File: 435969.jpg (141 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
435969.jpg
141 KB, 1100x1100
>>69450063
here you need this
>>
>>69450063
It's not out of context. The removal of the surround matter does not distort its intended meaning. It was intended to mean that a woman should be punished for getting an abortion, and only 1 or 2 seconds of the full interview is required to prove what he said on the subject of whether or not a woman should be punished for having an abortion.
>>
Crime actually went down when abortion was legalised since most single mother criminals never got to be.
>>
>>69442359
>Punish people buying cheese and you end up with an over-burdened prison population of inmates whose "crime" was the free consumption of goods and services.
>Which is fucking ridiculous.

Isn't that basically what the US has been doing for fucking decades in the form of the War on Drugs though?
>>
>>69442218
Second time this sort of thing has happened. Recall the H1B visa issue at a debate. He had to issue a statement on Twitter to clarify what his position was, which sounded just like what people wanted to hear.
>>
So what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1399678565419.jpg (24 KB, 259x263) Image search: [Google]
1399678565419.jpg
24 KB, 259x263
Maybe someone here can help answer this for me.

Why was "flip-flopping" the hottest shit buzzword among the republican party back when John Kerry said something different than what he said 40 years earlier but Trump can change stance multiple times in the same week on huge sweeping issues like abortion and whether or not we should be openly committing war crimes and people praise him for it?
>>
>>69441814

>yfw TRUMP is getting new voters EVERY DAY
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20160329_At_least_180K_join_GOP_as_Pa__primary_nears.html#VuF4z6q0ir6qtYRP.99
>>
>>69448467
More like I posted everything in direct context, blowing your whole "out of context" argument out of the water.
>>
>>69450731
because everyone is a hypocrite and nothing matters anymore. these faggots are just making it up as they go along
>>
>>69450321
That was the joke. Though the "overburdened" prison population is made up of drug dealers, not buyers. I'm sure Mother Jones told him otherwise though.
>>
>>69450791

>If I wait 30 minutes I'll get the last word.

>>69450214

>It's not out of context.
>The rmoval of the surround matter...

kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.