[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sg/ Syria General - qaraytayn pls edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
Links updated for Mar 30
http://pastebin.com/7MbBDnjq (ignore it)
Thread for discussion of Syria, Yemen, Iraq, and Libya

>Interview w/ Assad
http://youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9uvTJHfpo

>Fratured Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1bSKNBM5s4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxaAlezfWAQ
http://youtu.be/ToXYlFC-G-Q

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
http://mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
http://militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
http://www.cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Twitter maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780

RECENT MAPS
>East Ghouta (Mar 30)
http://a.top4top.net/p_89djay1.jpg
>Qayartayn (Mar 28)
https://i.imgur.com/JUGFOGK.jpg
>Palmyra (Mar 27)
https://i.imgur.com/BFJJczh.jpg
>Daraa (Mar 24)
https://i.imgur.com/wF4seMs.jpg
>Aleppo (Mar 21)
https://i.imgur.com/SaBTayN.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (Mar 30)
>Russian missile ship deploys to Syria
>ISIS attempts to infiltrate Kurdish defenses in northern Raqqa
>ISIS repels the Syrian Army assault on Quraytayn City
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah cut Jabhat al-Nusra supply road in eastern Damascus
>President al-Assad to RIA Novosti and Sputnik: Syria is not prepared for federalism
>Russia deploys Iskander-M system in Syria
>Syrian forces, Palestinian committees beat back ISIS in Yarmouk
>China appoints first special envoy for Syria crisis
>Syrian Army attempting to enter Quraytayn
>Iraqi Army foils 3 ISIS suicide attacks near Baiji
>Massive Saudi offensive in northern Yemen turns disastrous: 378 killed
>Rebels in northern Aleppo under pressure from two flanks
>Turkey Hemorrhaging gold that Russia is buying
>>
First for Obama.
>>
Last Thread: >>69413920
>>
good to see the rebels getting fucked
>>
4th for massacring egyptians people who are equivalent to niggers and gypsies
>>
>>69438240
It's about time.
>>
>>69438108

>If they're seriously joining the discussion, why not?

They are not.
>>
Whart are Jordan and Lebanon doing during thise war besides taking care of the refugees?

Are they giving air cover to the SAA, sending in grund forces, or are their arming rebels as well.
>>
>>69438400
I too would like to know the answer to this.
>>
>>69438043
Sounds to me like he's just bluepilled.

You know what to do.

The pastebin is just up there.

>>69438152
That's a high quality meme. I like it. saved.
>>
>>69438400
>>69438468
Lebanon is of course the base of Hezbollah.

Jordan is one of the supply routes of the """""moderate terrorists"""""".

I believe they have a route through Lebanon as well, but I'm not as sure.'

They do have refugee camps, as far as I know.
>>
>>69438502
98% of egyptians are cuck slaves to media and always whine muh freedom.

they are mix of clueless americans, niggers, jews, gypsies, terrorists and dindus mixed all in one called egyptians.
>>
>>69438616
So hezbollah has its base/roots in Lebanon.

Jordan is indeed the route for moderate terrorists.
Will Jordan go full blitzkrieg and cut of those supply routes when it will look like Assad is winning and thus help the victory?
>>
>>69438748
Sorry, not too privy on the Jordanian politics to know the answer to that.

I'm pretty sure it's King Abdullah's a cuck though, so 70/30, no.
>>
>>69438616
>"""""moderate terrorists"""""".
"""""moderate headchoppers"""""".

>>69438821
>>
File: PutinvisitsDistrict12.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
PutinvisitsDistrict12.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
Good morning /sg/
I was absent so I was just lurking the past days but the memes just wont leave me be
>>
Why is Megu so cute?
>>
>>69438945
""""""""""moderate suicide bombers"""""""""
>>
Looks like Obama can wrap up a defeated ISIL before he leaves office. So far I am very pleased with his performance and his Doctrine. We put no real boots on the ground(aside from the invisible ones), send money to the Kurds, and just bomb the hell out of ISIL, losing very few men in return and avoiding more PTSD affected men being added to our system.

I do have a question. Has it been proven yet that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people? I always thought that was propaganda and lies used to drag us into the war on the ground.
>>
>>69438400

Dutch fighter jets are stationed in Jordan
>>
>>69439024
No, but it seems there were chemical weapons used on the ground.

By """""moderate terrorists""""""
>>
>>69439112
That's exactly what I thought.
>>
>>69439112
I do believe you misspelled """""Freedom Fighters""""" there friend
>>
>>69438152
Can someone explain what's happening in Yemen for me?
>>
>>69439264
"""""""moderate Freedom Fighters""""""?
>>
>>69439308
The entire package or just the news?
>>
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 2048x2048
>>69439005
Why are you so cute?
>>
>>69439412
Whole package.
>>
>>69439024
he kept shilling for Moderate beheaders and armed them,

He also armed and trained people who then would move to ISIS. This means that he indicertly funded ISIS. Not intentionally, I hope.

Also because of the arming of Moderate terrorists, Read Real terrorist groups since most of these rebels fight side by side, he made it very hard for the SAA to stop ISIS since they were bussy with other terrorist groups as well.

The kurdish part and the Bombing part is true though.

Still he armed the wrong guys, and wanted to invade Syria because of muh Gas attacks which were carried out by the Rebels, not SAA, i thought.

Thats why putin was so based, he had let the gas be removed from Syria.

3/10 He could have created another Iraq or Libya
>>
>>69439471
Tell me about Megumin: Why does she wear the eyepatch?
>>
>>69439412
I too would like to know
>>
File: qaryatayn.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
qaryatayn.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
>>
>>69439024

>Assad/Russia destroy ISIS

>USA accepts all credit

This WILL happen just so you know.
>>
>>69439412

Like 370 saudis were killed there the other day.
>>
>>69439884

/thread
>>
guys, how long has it been since saudi said they would invade in two months
>>
>>69439912
houthis mirin recognition
>>
>>69439529
>he kept shilling for Moderate beheaders and armed them,
We had to have someone to shill for and arm or we would have to send our own armed men. Both the neoconservatives and neoliberals are bloodthirsty and even the base conservatives were ready for some more War.

>He also armed and trained people who then would move to ISIS. This means that he indicertly funded ISIS. Not intentionally, I hope.
I doubt it was intentional but it does prove his point that the middle east is a shit show that will always result in you arming someone who will eventually stab you in the back. That's how 9/11 happened. It's best to just get out instead of arming people like the foreign policy establishment wanted. Obama gave them rope to hang themselves and now has leverage to fully commit to his "Pivot to Asia".

>he made it very hard for the SAA to stop ISIS
Meh. SAA was never really going to focus on ISIL until after they crushed the rebels anyway. The only reason they do now is because diplomacy cleared the way.

We agree he armed the wrong guys, but with enough studying of his policies and information from the people close to him, critics and friends, he did so reluctantly and as a way to avoid American troops on the ground. I'll take more ISIL if it means we don't put real ground troops in Syria, or anywhere in the middle east for that matter.

>Thats why putin was so based, he had let the gas be removed from Syria.
Putin is definitely based, but he also kinda got played into doing Obama's dirty work for him. The gas was removed from Syria also due to threat of actual US military intervention. Russia and Syria didn't really have much of a choice there.

8/10 ISIL falls without much involvement, Russia gets pulled deeper into the Middle East while in a recession, Syria certainly poses absolutely no threat to Israel, but the Shia now run the middle east.

I like the Shia though. It's a dent in Obama's handling of it overall though if I'm being objective.
>>
>>69439884
It's standard American practice
>Soviets win WW2 Americans claim victory
if you look at our history we actually suck at wars and have only won against tired enemies fighting more brutal opponents
>>
>>69439884
Well cmon, America played this one almost perfectly. Obama got nearly everything he wanted and now has all the trump cards vs the neocon foreign policy establishment.

Russia will get most of the credit but at what cost? It's economy is in shambles and it's actually losing power and influence still in my opinion.
>>
>>69439884

>Russia
>bombing hospitals and random goat herders who haven't seen an ISIS in their lives
>kokoko Rossiya strong defeat ISIS so much

>USA
>removing ISIS leaders in surgical strikes
>going after their money
>completely wrecking their shit

Why shouldn't USA take credit where credit is due?
>>
File: 1432164031765.png (114 KB, 293x370) Image search: [Google]
1432164031765.png
114 KB, 293x370
>>69439527
As far as I can remember, the Yemen gov't has been a Saudi puppet. He wasn't very popular with an entire slice of society, part of which were the group called the Houthis, a group that's part of the Shia muslims.

Eventually, it had to boil over and a big revolution came after a few uprisings here and there. Bankrolled and supplied by Iran (the extent of which is unknown to me), the Houthis started carving out large parts of the west of the country.

The Saudis, obviously unwilling to lose a puppet there and facing the real possibility of it being replaced by an Iran puppet instead, decided to intervene.

Now, given that Saudi Arabia has literally the largest military budget in the entire ME, everyone (including me, actually, at the time) pretty much thought that they'd just massacre these Houthis.

That didn't happen.

The Houthis were able to amass their own defectors off of the Yemeni Government, allowing them to secure high-end military stuff: the fmous Tochka Ballistic Missiles, SAMs, and, it seems, even anti-ship missiles, as they have been able to break some Saudi gunboats as well.

The force of a multi hundred million dollar military budget, a large army manned by handsomely paid soldiers and officers, butressed with the most vicious of Colombian death squads, African militas and the infamous Blackwater American mercs (now called... what again? Academi, or some other faggoty name?) and they cannot take out the Houthis.

Also, somehow there's also an ISIS-type of group operating there now, named AQAP (Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula) not sure about their story. They seem to be a wild-card 3rd party in that war, but they have at least in 1 occasion helped the Saudi puppets in attacking the Houthis.

Unfortunately, that's as much as I know about the Yemeni conflict. I've looked only very lightly into it, but my main focus is the SCW, you see.
>>
File: 1451185894830.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1451185894830.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>69440148

>Soviets win WW2

Wow there buddy we're not going that far.
>>
>>69440137
>>he kept shilling for Moderate beheaders and armed them,
>We had to have someone to shill for and arm or we would have to send our own armed men. Both the neoconservatives and neoliberals are bloodthirsty and even the base conservatives were ready for some more War.
Or stay out of Syria, or atleast pick the right side, after Libya and Iraq, you would have tought that they had learned their lesson.

Also Hillarys email to Israel: Hey lets fuck up Syria to protect Israel :DDD
>>He also armed and trained people who then would move to ISIS. This means that he indicertly funded ISIS. Not intentionally, I hope.
>I doubt it was intentional but it does prove his point that the middle east is a shit show that will always result in you arming someone who will eventually stab you in the back. That's how 9/11 happened. It's best to just get out instead of arming people like the foreign policy establishment wanted. Obama gave them rope to hang themselves and now has leverage to fully commit to his "Pivot to Asia".
True, he should have helped SAA or arm the Kurds under the promise no more bombings in Turkey
>>he made it very hard for the SAA to stop ISIS
>Meh. SAA was never really going to focus on ISIL until after they crushed the rebels anyway. The only reason they do now is because diplomacy cleared the way.
True, the revoltion was going to spread and had to be crushed. Still it was a mess.

PART 2 coming up
>>
>>69440274
Let Russia take all the credit so the ISIL remnants can go after them later. It's fine with me. We played this one very well, especially compared to Iraq or Libya.
>>
>>69440137
>We agree he armed the wrong guys, but with enough studying of his policies and information from the people close to him, critics and friends, he did so reluctantly and as a way to avoid American troops on the ground. I'll take more ISIL if it means we don't put real ground troops in Syria, or anywhere in the middle east for that matter.
I hope this as well, Cut all funding to modere terrorists, focus on Kurds with coordination of the SAA
>>Thats why putin was so based, he had let the gas be removed from Syria.
>Putin is definitely based, but he also kinda got played into doing Obama's dirty work for him. The gas was removed from Syria also due to threat of actual US military intervention. Russia and Syria didn't really have much of a choice there.
Putin avoided a US intervention / invasion by doing so. Obama would have pulled the WMD's luke bush did.
>8/10 ISIL falls without much involvement, Russia gets pulled deeper into the Middle East while in a recession, Syria certainly poses absolutely no threat to Israel, but the Shia now run the middle east.

Again read the The emails of Hillary, Syria/ hezbollah is a threat to Israel

Part 2 /fin
>>
>>69440274
Russia did bmb the isis oil supply route though. Which is the money. Still good job USA by bombing those leaders ^^
>>
>>69440274

is this bait?
>>
>>69440372
>Or stay out of Syria
Can't. The republicans would have him impeached somehow and even the democrats would have called him a wimpy loser. America wanted to see someone on our side kill the bad guys. We had to have a side to fight "Big Bad Assad" and "Big Bad ISIL". The FSA and the Kurds were the perfect guys.

Dunno why you keep acting like completely staying out of it was even possible with the way our people are and the way our foreign policy establishment is. It just wasn't possible for any President to do nothing.

>arm the Kurds
We do arm the Kurds. We just do it through Iraq, which I am not really happy about but the Kurds still get enough.
>>
>>69440549
I thought it was just dissonance of a NATO cuck's cognition.
>>
File: 1451540403813.jpg (262 KB, 963x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451540403813.jpg
262 KB, 963x1280
>>69440274

Compare the performance of the Syrian army (being supported by Russia) to the Iraqi army (being supported by the US). Believe me, if I thought I could somehow frame the US as doing better then I'd be the first person to come here and proclaim it to the heavens.
>>
File: 65786787978.jpg (92 KB, 409x669) Image search: [Google]
65786787978.jpg
92 KB, 409x669
>>69439024
Obama is a clown and a traitor

>send money to the Kurds
And to the FSA terrorists. Right now, Two US army proxies are fighting each other, it's fucking hilarious. Also al nursa (al qaeda) recieved US ATGMs from some fsa factions. Nice move eh?

>bomb the hell out of ISIL
My ass. Except during kobane siege, US has been very relaxed about airstrikes. A few pick ups every month and then the russians came. Oh dear, better no fly near them, or bomb Deir Ezzor by """"mistake"""" before an isis assault. Teehee, sorry assad!

>Has it been proven yet that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people?
No. The attack was 2 or 3 days after obama said that they were thinking about intervene against assad. What a coincidence right?

US failed in its main objective, destroy assad and take more control over syria. Now they are forced to say that probably assad is not THAT bad and he should negociate after the war. And of course they started to bomb isis more.

Have you seen the news lately? Palmyra was liberated by goverment forces, not "REGIME" forces. Fucking media
>>
>>69440680
Staying out was perhaps not an option.
But i hate the fact that the FSA or rebels held area is green. But when you look up the maps at millitairy maps ( above in the /SG/ treads, you can see that the FSA is just a small minority of all the terrorist factions fighting over there.

I just hoped that the west could acknowlegde that, And perhas realise that the different groups are working together and rarely against eachother.

I wished that the US would arm Kurds in Syria, but the thing is, that Kurds cannot liberate all of Syira, in some places they are seen as foreigners and are not welcome there.

Still I am gglad to see some USA air strikes heloing the Kurds gain some ground agains ISIS
>>
>>69440274
>Why shouldn't USA take credit where credit is due?
Because doing so will invite more attacks, which will be met with more genocide of sandniggers. The cycle has to stop somewhere.

Let Russia get all the glory, and get all the attacks.
>>
File: 756869780707.jpg (41 KB, 702x192) Image search: [Google]
756869780707.jpg
41 KB, 702x192
Good news! no bakeries this time!
>>
>>69440802
This, Obama fucked up Syria,

And the media plays the narative what the State wants.

Dictator Bashar Al-Assad.

Or President Bashar-Al -Assad

Regime, or Syrian territory.

It is quite funny seeing it play out like that
>>
>>69440483
>focus on Kurds with coordination of the SAA
He will. Unfortunately republicans are back to calling for arming of the rebels, but this time Obama/Kerry/Putin have put the deal into place to hold off certain rebel groups.

If somehow Obama caves to republican pressure, we might start arming the moderate beheaders again, but I doubt it. He has the upper hand.

>Putin avoided a US intervention / invasion by doing so. Obama would have pulled the WMD's luke bush did.
OK so I think Obama would have done fuck all and looked like a little bitch. The good thing is that just the threat of American military intervention made sure Putin had to save Obama's ass. I love the complexity in this conflict. Putin saved Obama from looking like the world's biggest pussy, but Putin had to because he couldn't risk calling Obama's, or more importantly the American military's bluff.

I actually think Obama would have folded.

Also I know about the strategy involving Syria and Israel. Shillary is part of the foreign policy establishment, she's a neo-con wet dream. That tactic doesn't really bother me. That said, now Obama has the upper hand vs those types and is going forward with the "Pivot to Asia".
>>
>>69440935
>Let Russia get all the glory, and get all the attacks.
Exactly what I said. Let them get all the attention. So many of ISIL comes from their area as well, they are in for a rude awakening if they think the war is over for them just because they left Syria.
>>
/Syria general/ is made by people paid by Russia to promote Putin and Assad
>>
>>69441036
>Also I know about the strategy involving Syria and Israel. Shillary is part of the foreign policy establishment, she's a neo-con wet dream. That tactic doesn't really bother me

>Deliberately arms terrorists, not to bring peace or democrazy or anything, but for the sake of fucking up Syria,

>Doesnt bother me that much,

She could become the new president, you know that Right?

I hope that by that time, the moderate beheaders have such a small territory that they wont fight, also cease fire, With russian IVAN dropping bombs and wodka everywhere, I doubt that they want to fight
>>
>>69440236
Russia already made profit off of syrian involvement with international arms trade and has an advantageous position for its companies in the coming reconstruction phase.
>>
Who's up for funding shady groups on US soil? I'm just sick of their proxy wars.
>>
File: 1458037701162.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458037701162.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>69441159
No.
>>
>>69441016
>>
>>69441386
Impossible for that to happen, the US Government has every citizen from birth to death by the balls, even a whisper would get the FBI/CIA/Home Land Security on your ass.

An uprising in the US just simply won't happen.
>>
>>69440137
You neeed the pivot to Asia unless you want to pass the crown to Chyna.
>>
Does anyone have a complication of the Syria war maps from Wikipedia?

Would be very informational
>>
>>69441470

Now that right there is getting saved.
>>
>>69440802
Obama actually maneuvered through this situation masterfully. He saved the American idiots, from themselves, when they started clamoring for a full scale invasion of Syria.

>And to the FSA terrorists
You aren't taking into account our politics.

>My ass.
Well you certainly are making an ass of yourself. We have been hitting ISIL with surgical strikes taking out high level leaders.

>US failed in its main objective, destroy assad and take more control over syria.
That was never our objective. In fact Obama's objective was to stay out of Syria altogether, but it was not possible due to politics. Obama doesn't believe in attacking Assad just because he said he might, if his red line was crossed. He got a better deal instead of getting us dragged down into that shit show.

Also, if no one can totally prove Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, then no red line was truly crossed. Yet Syria still turned over all Chemical weapons thanks to Russia and the American threat. So in a way, Obama's red line stood and worked, if you indeed believe that Assad never crossed the line, as I do. I believe it was the rebels who wanted America to jump in on the ground fight. Obama smartly kept us out.

>Palmyra was liberated
That's all we want back home. To see ISIL being driven out of cities and ancient roman stuff being secured. There are now articles claiming the destruction of the roman ruins aren't as bad as thought. That does our heart some good.
>>
>>69441154
Russia hasn't left Syria, they pulled back a large part of the jets sent for the six month planned operation, but they are still doing airstrikes, artillery and planning. Just yesterday they sent an entire team of sappers.
>>
>>69441579
Well, if you keep playing this game, the ball's gonna be on your end someday. And the way your economy is going, you are going to have uprisings without outside intervention.
>>
>Does anyone have a complication of the Syria war maps from Wikipedia?

Would be very informational
>>
>>69440913
>I just hoped that the west could acknowlegde that, And perhas realise that the different groups are working together and rarely against eachother.

This would be a disaster. If it becomes known that we can't rely on the sunni rebels to fight ISIL, then the American people will want to send in ground troops. This is a bad idea. We desperately need the FSA to look like some unified sunni arab good guy force to keep the blood thirsty ones at bay.

>>69441033
>This, Obama fucked up Syria,
Not at all. He saved America from getting fucked up in Syria.

>>69441218
>She could become the new president, you know that Right?
She's the best we have, unfortunately. Everyone else is shit.

>>69441371
We shall see.

>>69441596
Republicans and bleeding heart liberals don't want to pivot to Asia. They want to cleanse the holy land of the bad guys. They are the only reason we are still involved in the Middle East in the first place.

>>69441718
I mean they brought most of their ground guys home though right? The ISIL fighters from eastern europe are going to follow them home and it won't be pretty.
>>
Assad is scum and is currently writhing in agony mentally. Fuck you neo-communist fucks. Assad has used chemical weapons killing innocent children. Fucking scum. The only syrians that support him are the degenerate rich ones in damascus who dont know value of work and being honorable, but merely partied away at night clubs degenerately and drunk.
>>
Assad is scum and is currently writhing in agony mentally. Fuck you neo-communist fucks. Assad has used chemical weapons killing innocent children. Fucking scum. The only syrians that support him are the degenerate rich ones in damascus who dont know value of work and being honorable, but merely partied away at night clubs degenerately and drunk.Fuck you stupid fucks praising assad.
>>
File: 65220631.jpg (63 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
65220631.jpg
63 KB, 400x294
>>69442057
>>69442094
rapefugee cannibal gtfo
>>
File: 1457686143957.jpg (69 KB, 331x336) Image search: [Google]
1457686143957.jpg
69 KB, 331x336
>>69442057
>>69442094

You need to more subtle with your bait son.
>>
>>69440802
>chemical weapons against his own people?
No. The attack was 2 or 3 days after obama said that they were thinking about intervene against assad. What a coincidence right?

im sure u have severe symptoms of autism. There are videos of syrian children dying on video from chemicals. U need to look and see instead of reading the shit this commie who makes these threads says.
>>
>>69442172
Fuck u kuwaiti scum. I used to go to kuwait with my brothers and we would laugh at u fat fucks' man titties and feminine fupas. Ur country will soon be brought to devastation.
>>
>>69441386
Soros is already doing it.
He's funding every protest and left political movement around from BLM to the people protesting Trump rallies through his various NGO groups like MoveOn and the like.
Democracy Spring seems to be his end game for the US.
Nothing good has ever come from the word 'spring' attached to Soros' funding.
I wonder what colour this revolution will be?
>>
>>69442172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXgK5i70mA
degenrate ugly fucks.
>>
>>69442283
>>
>>69441993
Or just admit that you FUCKED UP BIG TIME

THE FSA FIGHT WITH TERRORIST NOT AGAINST THEM!

Fucking dont invade syria and just side with the good guys already.

>Hillary
The best.....

MAGA
>>
>>69441993
>Republicans and bleeding heart liberals don't want to pivot to Asia. They want to cleanse the holy land of the bad guys. They are the only reason we are still involved in the Middle East in the first place.
Then they are absolutely wrong. While Statfor is busy auto-fellating it's becoming clear that China will soon dominate, and the only way to stop it is to choke them at South China Sea, flip Iran to your cause and eventually strike a deal with Russians.
Germany got mostly contained thanks to rapefugees and EU going mutiny mode, but Brits might awaken and if Germany gets hit too hard, France definitely will. Next few years will be interesting.
>>
>>69442349
Your lazy people dont even know how to manufacture a toothpick. Im sure you already know this however, the laziness and degenracy of ur country must be weighing on ur unconscious at every minute.
>>
File: CFO20rcVEAALTJj.png (53 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
CFO20rcVEAALTJj.png
53 KB, 600x650
>>69442335
As much as I hate Soros, this I do approve of.
>>
*teleports behind you*
>>
Neocon shills out in full force tonight
>>
>>69441386

But I already help fund the shadiest group in the US :^)
>>
>>69441767
Eventually the whole thing is going to collapse before an uprising would happen, and sure as shit the US Armed Forces won't back up the people.
>>
>>69442478
It will be pretty funny to watch, I'll give it that.
Like when we watched the Ukrops burn down their country in a mass of tyre walls, clanking metal bars and molotovs. The only people who didn't seem to realise it would end badly were the people in the middle of it all.
Its going to be so much fun to watch that happen again.
>>
>>69442589
Americans have immense control over the government given the debt. Soon the whims of the American populace will be the driving factor in global politics.
>>
>>69442410
>THE FSA FIGHT WITH TERRORIST NOT AGAINST THEM!
This is not the truth that we need. The American people need to believe in the FSA or else we will invade. Those are the only possible good guys, along with the Kurds. Assad will never be a good guy because it would make republican heads explode.

Again, you misunderstand or do not care for our internal politics, which controls what America can or cannot do.

Also yes, everyone else is far worse than Shillary.

>>69442465
>Then they are absolutely wrong. While Statfor is busy auto-fellating it's becoming clear that China will soon dominate, and the only way to stop it is to choke them at South China Sea, flip Iran to your cause and eventually strike a deal with Russians.
Brother, you are preaching to the Choir, especially about flipping Iran to our side. I love the Shia and Iran, I desperately hope we can become friends instead of the shitty Saudis. Obama is trying to be as friendly as possible with Iran and kill the Supreme Leader with kindness, but Khomenei makes a fool of him via the IRGC and acts against American forces.

It's a hard balancing act and Iran's Supreme Leader is milking it for all it's worth. Obama is bending over for Iran right now. We could really use their help in the future.

Also we are moving to choke China off at the South China sea and even better, North Korea is giving us a reason to set up a missile defense system over in South Korea. We send our Navy right on through the South China sea to let them know who is boss.

The only problem is that most Americans want to fight wars in the middle east. Obama is looking too far ahead at Asia and Global Warming, in the eyes of many Americans.
>>
>>69442335
Blood red
>>
File: 1451522786913.jpg (116 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
1451522786913.jpg
116 KB, 1460x913
>>69439527
>>69439684

It's to the best of my knowledge, but don't take this to court. Maybe the Yemeni(s) on here can confirm.

This whole thing started way before Ali Abdullah Saleh was removed from office. Saleh was a loyal ally of the US and Saudi Arabia, and played ball with them at their pleasure. The Houthis, meanwhile, were just camping out in the mountains of Saada doing their own thing until the Zayedi revival put them on the radar in Riyadh and Sana'a. The Zayedi revival was a response to repeated Saudi attempts to weaken the Zayedi community and eventually wipe it out. The whole thing with funding mosques and madrasas in foreign lands and staffing them with hardline Wahabbis? That's what they did. Now, the Zayedi Yemenis didn't take kindly to that shit at all. Since 2004 the Houthis have contested control of Saada, their core, and surrounding regions with the Yemeni government because they felt it was incapable or unwilling to protect them from foreign enroachment in the religious sphere. Fighting was relatively low-key until 2009 when the Saudis got involved in Operation Scorched Earth. As far as I can tell, Saleh was never outright reviled by the Houthis at large. The man is a Zayedi and he's made quite a comeback for himself.

Fast forward to 2011. Arab spring, bread helmet man, Saleh leaves. The new president is Saleh's VP, Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi. He was elected in a one-man election, and he headed a transitional government which was split between Saleh's General People's Congress party, and the Al-Islah party (The Yemeni MB) who conducted negotiations for a new Yemeni government. Now the Houthis had a problem with that: they were more or less shut out of proceedings and received the shit end of the stick - the federal government would leave them with nearly no financial aid from the central government, and Houthistan would be landlocked. Furthermore, Hadi's moving away from the GPC didn't make him neutral -it turned Al-Islah into his base.
>>
>>69443088
If you live in US u know how little blacks really matter. Their most significant populations, in the south, are more peaceful then the northern ones. They dont chimp out down here due to forced integration. Subsequently, their will would never be united enough to form a significant force that could generate an uprising.
>>
File: CeonW3pWEAAZBLi.jpg (120 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CeonW3pWEAAZBLi.jpg
120 KB, 600x800
>>69443189
The Houthis saw the writing on the wall. The new president is a Sunni, put in place by the GCC, heads the Sunni party, and is pushing an agenda that would marginalise them politically, yet still giving them an advantage. If you can't beat them, join them. If you can't join them, beat them with friends. So they struck a deal with Saleh. Why Saleh? Because the man to this day still wields influence in the Yemeni army because the entire brass and republican guard is loyal to him personally. So the Houthi-Saleh alliance of Zayedi and Ebin took over Sana'a on September 21st 2014, to the surprise of just about everybody. But considering they had the most punching power in Yemen and a tonne of popular support, they went on to take most of what's worth taking in Yemen - they were only barely stopped in Aden.

You can imagine that at this point Riyadh didn't know whether to shit or go blind. They certainly no appetite to directly intervene under King Abdullah. Think of him what you wish, but I respected him. He certainly knew that Yemen has never been militarily subjugated, and the Saudis weren't about to change that. Sadly, he died and King Salman took over. King Salman wasn't/isn't as wise or insightful as his predecessor had been, and so he decided upon military intervention. He certainly knew the Saudi army wasn't up to the task (They tried to get the Pakistanis and Egyptians in, and now they're bribing Senegal, Mauritania, and Sudan to do the dirty work alongside mercenaries) but he didn't expect it to become so much of a quagmire that the Saudis are now sending in AMX-30s.

So in summary, the Houthis just wanted to fend off the impending death of their religion. The Yemeni revolution gave them hope to be formally recognised, but they were shut out of the negotiating table - so they flipped the table.
>>
>>69443004
Missile defense in SK means jack shit if it'll be about Malakka.
>>
>>69443004
Why do the Republicans want to fight assad so badly?

Also I dont think Trump would be figting Assad, he was against The Iraq war and was aginst the Destruction of Libya.

Assad is no good guy, but he is the best we have
>>
File: 1451920432728.jpg (54 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1451920432728.jpg
54 KB, 600x566
>>69442589
You don't seem to get the implications of this financial ordeal. When you go down, the whole world turns on you. There will be french/german troops on the ground backing up your people and your militaries are not going to let it go that far.

You need to lessen the usd exposure in the sdr basket and get your production going before the price of oil rises. Cheap oil == stronk dollar and vice versa. That's how it is rigged.

I'm so glad this whole fiat currency scheme is going to blow up.
>>
>>69438724
Copts are only 2% now ?

>Seriously Captcha, cake & croissant aren't bread...
>>
>>69443271
Muh Israel. Which is a fucking liability at this point and will become an even bigger liability in the future. Hate on Obongo as much as you want but he was actually right about pulling out of there.
>>
>>69443223
Pretty sure it's going to be more about white liberals vs white conservatives, with blacks and hispanics backing the liberals.
>>
Question
are people in this general pro-trump as much as the rest of /pol/?
>>
>>69443505
I'm pro-Trump. Don't know about the rest. It's certainly not the place to vent it, though.
>>
File: jewexcellent.jpg (8 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
jewexcellent.jpg
8 KB, 452x523
>>69441033

>Obama fucked up Syria

>le blame the president stale maymay

Lets not forget who pulls the strings.
>>
>>69443445
A majority of whites are conservative. Also, the white liberals are too weak to fight as they are effectively castrated. Also, minority groups likeHispanics cannot be rallied easily, and are more divided then u would think. As a result, the conservative populace would completely demolish the liberal populace, aided also with their weapons, For this reason i believe a successful uprising will never be possible. The commie scum in America are too pussy. Even Johnson couldn't do much with the blacks in the past, where hate levels were at an all time high.
>>
>>69438724
Agreed here. Always disregard Egyptian opinions, they are too trashy and scummy to be taken seriously.
>>
>>69442283
So you could prostitute yourselves to rich fat kuweities. But you're right, for you have AIDS Kuweit will soon be brought to devastation.
>>
>>69443271
>Why do the Republicans want to fight assad so badly?
Well for one, he's seen as anti-Israel. Two, republicans just want to go to war with anyone. They are pretty bloodthirsty. Three the bleeding heart liberals believe Assad gassed his own people, so they must play Superhero.

I like Assad. He is the best we have. Try telling that to Republicans and Democrats though. They want his head.

Also remember that many republicans/conservatives live boring shitty lives in what we call "Flyover Country". War is the best thing they have aside from Football, that gives them any real fun.
>>
>>69443696
Actually being the trophy white husband to a rich Kuweiti woman wouldn't be all that bad.
>>
File: 1398589000892.gif (3 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1398589000892.gif
3 MB, 540x300
>>69443505

I wanted Rand Paul.

But not that he's out I'm forced to be cautiously optimistic about Trump. He's a very unpredictable man. I have no idea how he'd behave in office.
>>
File: jewshown.png (29 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
jewshown.png
29 KB, 250x280
>>69443271
>Why do the Republicans want to fight assad so badly?

Oh gee, I wonder..
>>
>>69443696
We did honorable business there. I cant say the same for the Kuwaiti's however, who exhibit intense greed and jealousy in everything they do. You have to be wary of them, as they are a snake like people, as are the qataris.
>>
>>69443505

Trump is pro Israel and pro kike. Daughter married and had a kid with a Jew.
>>
>>69443505
Nah. Trump is garbage, but I rather not taint this thread with that argument.

>>69443605
This is very wishful conservative thinking that is filled with underestimation and historical revision. The only people who want an uprising are right wingers and the Feds(FBI and ATF) are going to push their shit in.
>>
>>69443848
He shows his power level by saying that Israel should pay and generally fend for itself though.
>>
>>69443918

nope. hes out right said he'll defend Israel.
>>
>>69443900
It all comes down defense, which right wingers unanimously control. If shit hits the fan, the right wingers will undoubtedly prevail. Also, Johnson's few induced chimp outs were barely a dent.
>>
>>69443977
At AIPAC where you literally have to suck jew dick or never have a chance at getting elected.
>>
>>69443782
>>69443557
>>69443900
Opinion of a Muslim living in a conflict zone, I find shillary/ted cruz getting elected far worse.
>>
>>69443848
I'd rather take an openly kike with fuck-you money than a cheap ass crypto-kike.

>>69443918
This just shows he's unpredictable. And that could be a good thing.

I don't really care who gets to job as long as it's not hillary.
>>
>>69444040

>Daughter married and had a kid with a Jew.

just accept it, goy.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x720
>>69442753
Well I don't see any signs of Americans standing up, and Trump being the president won't fix shit.

>>69443321
You don't seem to get the implications of this financial ordeal. When you go down, the whole world turns on you. There will be french/german troops on the ground backing up your people and your militaries are not going to let it go that far.

Who knows, seeing the US is closer to a police state, I doubt there is hope, people are just too damn divided and politically stupid in this country.
>>
>>69443806
Well remember Saddam wanted to punish the Kuweitis for their snakery, greed & jealousy.
IIRC your honorable business was preventing it for the sake of muh human rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_%28testimony%29
>>
2mohamedrahoma/videos/345908438866782/?pnref=story

kike book
>>
>>69442211
>There are videos of syrian children dying on video from chemicals

Im sure you have severe symptoms of bad reading comprehension, I have never said that the chemical attack was fake, I said that assad never did it. It was done by the FSA using army stocks they captured before to force an US intervention days after obama implied that they probably could intervene heavily in syria.

Oh dear, I just read your other replies. What a waste of time
>>
>>69444135
Forgot to green text the second paragraph.
>>
>>69444307
Not a big deal. And thanks for the Zappa pic. Saved.
>>
>>69444135
If the fed bureus dont give the people whatthey deserve the armed populace will turn on them, and the military will undoubtedly fight with them. The american people own the bonds, and so the fed has to comply.
>>
>>69444042

India is a combat zone?
>>
>>69444246
>You're an apostate
>You're the apostate
Kek
>>
>>69444438
Course it is :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-6vyQugw4
>>
>>69444438
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir
>>
>>69444132
3 kids I thought.
>>
>>69439024
Well Obama ordered boots on the ground for the offense on Mosul in Iraq.
http://www.ibtimes.com/us-marines-enter-battle-iraq-help-army-peshmerga-defend-oil-fields-isis-2342013
>>
File: Daraa-map-update11.png (2 MB, 1714x1055) Image search: [Google]
Daraa-map-update11.png
2 MB, 1714x1055
>>69438616
>>69438748
>Jordan faces serious threat as ISIS looks to spread the caliphate to southern Syria
>Much to the dismay of the U.S. led “Anti-ISIS Coalition”, the terrorist group is transferring much of its power to southern Syria, where they have effectively established a strong foothold along the Jordanian border.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-looks-spread-caliphate-southern-syria/ | Al-Masdar News
>>
>>69444356
No problem man.

>>69444389
The average person does not realize that, the people put too much trust in the governemt as it is.

Things can be fixed if the majority of the people rise as one, if there is an uprising most of the people would just laugh it off and call them terrorists or some other demeaning bullshit.
>>
>>69444880
rude
>>
>>69444768
Not a real "boots on the ground" type of situation. Training and special forces doesn't count much for me. As for those extra forces that actually are doing battle and there to "protect" the Iraqi forces, it's not too many in my opinion. Soon Mosul will be retaken and we can let the "Caliphate" collapse on itself.

Unfortunately ISIL will retreat into Europe and fight an asymmetrical war, but that's not really our problem.

>>69444880
These are actually just my beliefs and who would I even be shilling for? America? I'm neither democrat or republican, liberal or conservative.

Just a good ole fashioned Patriot I suppose...
>>
>>69445237
Is fuelling wars or attacking countries overseas because they are a ((((threath to world peace)))) patriotism?
>>
File: 1453473220016.jpg (52 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1453473220016.jpg
52 KB, 716x724
>>69445237
>Unfortunately ISIL will retreat into Europe and fight an asymmetrical war, but that's not really our problem
>ISIL will retreat into Europe
Ok
>>
>>69445008
Didn't they took back Tasil and Saham al Jawlan?
>>
>>69440802
>two US proxies fighting each other with expensive American made weapons
Holy shit it's almost as if US arms manufacturers have influence on their foreign policy
>>
>>69445474
Guy has a point. Every second goatfucker in IS' army most likely have a relative somewhere in Europe. let's not forget the IS soldiers incognito as rapefugees.
>>
Good afternoon, gents. I hope we stay /comfy/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnx4LSq1c-8
>>
>>69445474
This is an actual possibility. Daesh is full of western mercs, and they will come home. The ME folks in it will follow. Does it mean a war in Europe? Not necessarily. It depends on our refugee policies.

Let's not forget, they are mercs. The fighting stops the minute the funding stops.
>>
>>69446145
Mi-28 is no longer a virgin?
>>
>>69445409
I've been arguing for "The Obama Doctrine", which is to get us out of conflict and avoid future ones with Iran and China.

>>69445474
Oh boy...you think ISIL is just going to fade into the night after they are driven out of Syria and Iraq? Libya is being taken care of as we speak as well. You really don't know that they are going to sneak back into Europe and Russia?

Oh boy.
>>
>>69438152
>>ISIS repels the Syrian Army assault on Quraytayn City

>russia leaves
>SAA is now shit

lel
>>
>>69444132

>sacrificed her daughter to the Jew

Trump confirmed for God
>>
>>69446175
I hope you guys will vet the fuck outta them. I don't know why the fuck european entities don't profile and vet refugees. Vetting has been part of humanity since god knows ffs.
>>
>>69446175
>>69445727
But can you really call it retreating? It's like saying al-Qaeda retreated to US after Gulf War, it makes no sense. You can't really call it enything other than commiting terrorist attacks, it's not invading nor is it retreating.

IS are definately not mercs, you can see how they act, they are ready to die for what they believe, that's not what mercenaries do.
>>
File: 231212.jpg (150 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
231212.jpg
150 KB, 620x420
>>
File: 1231231.jpg (183 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
1231231.jpg
183 KB, 620x420
>>69446495
>>
>>69445738
Good morning, sir.
Would you like some tea?
>>
>>69446454
You're right. Sorry, bruv.
>>
>>69446530
Spasibo, brat.
>>
Hey, I asked this before I recon, but I didn't get a satisfactory answer: How is it that SAA can control vast stretches of land hundreds of miles from the capital and successfully carry out offensives on enemy-controlled cities but has rebel and ISIL controlled pockets all around Damascus? Just doesn't add up in my book. Maybe my understanding of warfare is too traditional, but I still don't get it.
>>
>>69446287
FYI, Libya isn't in Europe.

Of course they are, they will go back to Mahgrib, US and Asia as well. It goes without saying, but you can't call it retreating when there is no actual forces fighting. Terrorism is completely different compared to war, only simularity between them is killing, but they are done very differently.
>>
>>69446287
>I've been arguing for "The Obama Doctrine"
That hasn't been working as intended for what I'm seeing. OF course it isn't Obama's fault, it's CIA and Pentagon, and afaik President doesn't hold too much power in Pentagon.
>>
>>69446724

>Hey, I asked this before I recon, but I didn't get a satisfactory answer: How is it that SAA can control vast stretches of land hundreds of miles from the capital and successfully carry out offensives on enemy-controlled cities

NDF and shia fatemiyoun fighters from Afghanistan and Iran do patrolling and protecting the vanguard. NDF are bunch of drunkards when it comes to offense but they can stick in a territory they are used to.

>rebel and ISIL controlled pockets all around Damascus?

Those pockets are either naturally defensible terrains or filled with IEDs and shit and what not. As long as those pockets don't mount offensives, SAA is quite okay with them. Remember, manpower is indeed bottleneck of SAA.
>>
>>69446725
Actually I was saing that after Libya is secure, there will be no where else to go but Europe. They can easily sneak in Europe and go back home because of the lack of border protection. Coming to America is much harder.

I guess your latter point means we will just have to agree to disagree. The type of terrorism they wage is a kind of war. Most of them will be in Europe once they get BTFO of Libya, Iraq, and Syria.
>>
>>69445474
>>69445727
Most late terrorists have been to Syria before and no, they did not come back the same way they left, they came as refugees.
>>
>>69446929
It's coming along more and more, but yes the Pentagon has opposed him at every point. They are part of the foreign policy establishment. The pivot to Asia will work now that ISIL is being beaten back.
>>
>>69446964
But they do have rest of the Maghrib and SEA. Or even Sub-saharan Africa and Somalia. And Yemen as well. I really doubt they will have such representation in Europe as they have in Sham or Libya or anywhere else they are atm.
>>
>>69446454
I still don't buy the whole religious side of this. There has to be some fanatic factions, but not nearly all.

As I seet it, they sing the songs of their masters (Saudi $$). It's really easy to brainwash information starved people in to anything with coordinated propaganda and stimulants (captagon is IS's drug of choise) too. Just look at child soldiers in Africa.

I don't call it retreating. When they are faced with total destruction, they are just going to cut their beards and drop their guns and flee where ever they feel safe. I don't believe most of them would be willing to fight in Europe.

In the case of them being just religious fanatics with outside funding, we are fucked.
>>
>>69447155
I mean I heard they have already sent 400 fighters back to Europe as refugees already. More will be coming back. Because many of them are European nationals, this means they are much more useful committing attacks back there instead of running around the entire Middle East or Africa.
>>
What's the strength of the SAA looking like right now in March 2016?

Was around 300,000 at the in 2011

around 150,000 in 2013

seems to be heading under 100,000 or so in 2015

what it looking like now? have they reinforced and recruited back up to decent levels again?
>>
>>69447311
>I still don't buy the whole religious side of this. There has to be some fanatic factions, but not nearly all.
I feel the same. I never bought into the religious aspect because it is a false flag when looking at motive. I think many European muslims are disillusioned with life in Europe, live in islamic ghettos, and are poor. They end up following whatever makes them feel less shitty.

Maybe retreating was a bad choice of words, but it kinda feels like they will chop off their beards and go to Europe and commit terrorism once they no longer have any purpose or cause to follow.
>>
>>69446943

thanks
>>
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Die motherfuckers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szaa4u8XEr0
>>
File: 1456940701086.png (423 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
1456940701086.png
423 KB, 628x625
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-coalition-suffers-embarrassing-defeat-northern-yemen-400-dead/

Day 3 of the Midi Offensive, 400+ SAUDIS KILLED
>>
File: greater syria baathist.jpg (25 KB, 518x494) Image search: [Google]
greater syria baathist.jpg
25 KB, 518x494
New thread, nearly 200 posts, and no me tion of the ssnp and greater Syria? For shame /SG/. For shame. Shame on all of you.
>>
File: Ce3wl2fW8AAXQbC.jpg (26 KB, 531x323) Image search: [Google]
Ce3wl2fW8AAXQbC.jpg
26 KB, 531x323
have a meme on me for this semi boring day.
>>
>>69448155
chile, can you explain this cartoon to me? Why would Saudis be offended by a Shia genocide when they are trying to orchestrate it?
Please explain dynamics to me.
>>
>>69448155
This is most likely exaggerated, but how can Saudi Arabia be this incompetent?

>inb5 why arabs lose wars

It's literally well equipped and Western trained arabs fighting poorly trained and underequipped guerilla tactic using arabs!
>>
>>69448435
Cause instead of Saudis, there are Yemen with Houtis jumping out.
>>
File: Image 918.jpg (48 KB, 906x634) Image search: [Google]
Image 918.jpg
48 KB, 906x634
https://youtu.be/4RMHw_YrQ38

Russian sappers arrived in Syria for demining Palmyra
>>
>>69448569
It still doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>69446290
>Russia """"leaves""""
>Palmyra liberated
>>
>>69448712
Lurk more then.
>>
>Elijah J. Magnier @EjmAlrai 1 minHace 1 minuto Ver traducción

#BreakingNews:
#Iraq security forces entered the city of Hit, reached the gas factory & Hay al-Sina'ie. #ISIS is running away from the city.

ISIS IS GETTING RAPE IN IRAQ FOLKS
>>
>>69448527
>This is most likely exaggerated, but how can Saudi Arabia be this incompetent?

Tribal mentality
giving officer jobs to nobodies just because they're part of some family. This makes others families mad so you give them some high ranking job too to avoid collapse.
At the end your chain of command is composed of people who hate each others and will bypass orders (made by incompetent people) because muh proudness resulting in giant fuck up in the battlefield.
>>
File: 1457037663681.jpg (96 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1457037663681.jpg
96 KB, 800x533
>Islamic World Update @islamicworldupd 2 minHace 2 minutos

#SAA captured Dhahrah Tabarah Al-Deibah village from #ISIS/#Daesh militants #Hama #Syria
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-rambo-revealed-dad-alexander-7649725

>RIP In Peas Sergei Rambo
>>
>>69448925
>ISIS IS GETTING RAPE IN IRAQ FOLKS
Can you tell us your politics? Jew or Arab, sunni or shia?
The Iraqi army was deserting before Mosul offensive yesterday, according to kurds and sources I trust.
Chile either you have a poor command of English or no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
"antiwar.com" is literally only fair site on the net right now, and they are reporting opposite.
>>
>>69448923
I'm aware of the politics and my lurking doesn't change the unconventional way of using that meme frame.
>>
File: Rambo.jpg (63 KB, 615x1055) Image search: [Google]
Rambo.jpg
63 KB, 615x1055
>>69449353
kek
>>
>>69448527

The Saudis, Iraqis, Afghanis and those shitty midlle eastern countries are all the same, they might have decent training and equipment but as soon as the bullets start flying they'll run because they're only in the army for their paychecks.
>>
>>69449592

What in the fuck are you talking about, ISF is doing a excelent work killing ISIS in Anbar Province, and i don't what is going on near Mosul, many claims but i don't see any reliable source
>>
>>69448712
>It still doesn't make any sense.
It doesn't make sense. People are afraid to be first to call bullshit on something like that bc afraid they will look bad.
After press this board has received, we have all sort of non-pollacks here and even roaches purposely changing common memes to make fun of us.
If it doesn't make sense, just call it out. You're anonymous here, who cares.
>>
File: 1459113747135.png (1 MB, 1462x1302) Image search: [Google]
1459113747135.png
1 MB, 1462x1302
>>69449353

ON MY POSITION
>>
>>69449941
>and i don't what is going on near Mosul, many claims but i don't see any reliable source
Check the wire sites, check the direct feeds of reporters embedded with Kurds. I mention anti-War bc they don't filter and post the direct quotes.
Mass Iraqi desertion before gathering for Mosul offensive, Kurds shot a bunch not knowing who they were.
>>
>>69450055
awesome OC
>>
>>69450077

I see the same news i got from twitter, give link about what are talking about.
>>
>>69449243

only intelligent response
>>
OPRAVDIVAYTES PIEDORASHKEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGxnMyuHhY
>>
>>69444569
Fascinating, thnx for posting.
>>
File: spurdo ebin.jpg (22 KB, 507x464) Image search: [Google]
spurdo ebin.jpg
22 KB, 507x464
>>69450726
>>
>>69450726
fuck off Ukraine

vote No.
>>
>>69438152
>OP IMAGE
kek good one

just how difficult is this eastern ghouta/damascus pocket? thjey have been bombing the shit out of it for what feels likke ages and have allegedly failed a lot of assaults. on top of it its actually surrounded.
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/337869-explosion-sweden-airport-landvetter/
and here we go guys!
>>
File: 1454457220345.jpg (90 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1454457220345.jpg
90 KB, 750x600
>>69441470
>>
>>69451284
fake and gay.
t.fake exbert
>>
>>69451284
SWEDEN YES
>>
t. happening watch

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22541090.ab
>>
this article it's interesting too

>'We can't be like Sweden': Norway's integration minister

Norway's integration minister has called for tighter immigration policies – to avoid the country becoming like Sweden.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160331/norways-integration-minister-we-cant-be-like-sweden
>>
File: 1458683900860.jpg (150 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
1458683900860.jpg
150 KB, 640x316
Qaraytayn when?
>>
>>69446145
Noice!
>>
File: bant.jpg (40 KB, 450x279) Image search: [Google]
bant.jpg
40 KB, 450x279
>>69452129
Soon, i hope
>>
>>69447378
the The Government has about 500k men in manpowerthrough various militias

most of that is not on the front, but driving trucks and keeping the army functional, there are three men behind every man on the frontline
>>
>>69447378
iirc around 90k SAA and 100k NDF
>>
File: tacticalselfie.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
tacticalselfie.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
>>69442283
>>
>>69452212

More fucking mountains
>>
>>69452785
>5 years of war
>Army still bigger than the Bundeswehr
>>
>>69453046
Funny. I like you.
>>
File: 1457393806856.png (2 MB, 1282x722) Image search: [Google]
1457393806856.png
2 MB, 1282x722
>>69453280
>>
>>69453075
Well, only 25-40% of the SAA are regular trained und well equipped fighters, none of the NDF are.
So we can compare 22500-36000 to 59.804 army Soldiers of the Bundeswehr.
>>
>still leaving "ignore it" next to the pastebin
fuck you guys, I expected better
>>
>>69453475
>bundeswehr
>regularily trained

maybe 2-3k bundeswehr soldiers can actually fight. while about 100k NDF soldiers have extensive combat experience.
>>
>>69453475
Ah yes, Bundeswehr and their combat broomsticks.
>>
>>69453976
I hear they upgraded to pitchforks recently
>>
>>69453655
what's the problem with that?
>>
>>69454311
I know you're just trying to piss me off, but it's working
>>
File: 2015-04-01_Tarnmuster_03.jpg (250 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-01_Tarnmuster_03.jpg
250 KB, 1024x682
>>69454203
Hopefully they use them against the Merkel Regime.
>>
>>69454453
That are not soldiers.
>>
File: mg3_zps4db65e43.jpg (172 KB, 904x726) Image search: [Google]
mg3_zps4db65e43.jpg
172 KB, 904x726
>>69454453
What a qt
>>
theres probably no more than 5-10k syrian troops who are good equipped trained and combat experienced (and not dead/incapacitated)
they are the same people you see being transported around syria to do offensives because all the other troops are incompetent and unwilling to fight
republican guard, desert hawks (al sahara), tiger/cheetah forces, marines, 4th armored, thats pretty much it.
>>
>>69440274

I hope the first nukes in WW3 drop on Pooland.
>>
>>69453976
To this day I'm still baffled about that.
>>
>>69454980
do you think nukes in ww3 will hit my country?
>>
File: IskanerM_Syria480.jpg (118 KB, 480x192) Image search: [Google]
IskanerM_Syria480.jpg
118 KB, 480x192
>>
>>69454593
Then what are they? Plumbers?
>>
>>69455407
>Murrican education
"Przetykacz" 1st Plumber Infantry is a Polish special unit.
>>
>>69448155

What's the endgame in this conflict? Saudi's just going to throw endless waves of failed assaults that get BTFO until they grumble for a ceasefire while somehow trying to save face?
>>
File: 20160331155715_1.jpg (294 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
20160331155715_1.jpg
294 KB, 1366x768
Fuck, today is pretty boring, here some eu4.
>>
>>69455407
None of their shit is german military issue.
>>
>>69455636
>Lithuania strong

feels good man
>>
>>69454453

What the hell are they doing in that picture?
>>
>>69454728
Post more qt lies :3
>>
>>69455688
Man, if they don't get PU under plumbers, they go absolute bonkers, removing ivans, tatars,kazakhs and shiet. They are super stable too, thanks to Humanist ideas and +4 heretic tolerance.
>>
>>69455765
sheeet. are you actually from iraq or just proxy troll?
>>
>>69455636
That's a cucked France right there.
>>
>>69455848
They trolled me during early game, i was trying to block Colombia, motherfucker France just put their colony between my holdings, i had to colonize 3 more province to block them. I can remove their 2 province in South America if i want, but gotta deal with bacalhaus and gabriels first.
>>
File: 1459392266151.jpg (31 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1459392266151.jpg
31 KB, 400x240
https://twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/715487573502664704
>>
>>69454453
what a nice mg-42

>inb4 mg-3
>>
>>69455979
It's been awhile since I've played cus of uni. But are you western tech already? Fight any of the Euros yet?
>>
>>69448435
are you dumb, my man?
let me break it down for you:
>america says "where is saudi arabia",
this means that he wants to know where saudi arabia is
>Israel says "hold on, I got this"
that means isreal will try to find saudi arabia
>Israel says "time for shia genocide"
this is because saudi arabia hates shia muslims and will really like a shia genocide
>instead of saudi arabia bursting though the wall, the houthis burst through.
this is because the houthis are shia muslims and fuck up anyone who gets in their way.
>>
Unrelated, but shit, how Putin keeps getting away with it, anons?
http://www.unian.info/politics/1304103-putins-shadow-government-for-donbas-exposed-bild-exclusive.html
>>
>>69456100
I fought Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese. Had to kick Brits from Colombia, Portuguese and Spain from Brazil. AI Poland brought like 30k extra troops, it was tough war.
>>
File: 1456015926261.jpg (93 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
1456015926261.jpg
93 KB, 1024x715
>>69456304

I'm fine with it
>>
>>69456334
Nice job mane.
>tfw still not good at EU4
Then again, I only have a couple days worth of hours on my belt so far.
>>
>>69456304
>unian
пoшeл нaхyй хoхoл
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.