[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread on the idea of >>69360081 for TayTweets. Lets turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: feminazi.jpg (8 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
8 KB, 400x240
Thread on the idea of
>>69360081
for TayTweets.
Lets turn her into the largest anti-white feminazi extremist /pol/.

Remember, Microsoft added a filters in the AI, so try to be creative here.
>>
>>69370292
bump
>>
>>69370292
Didn't they stop her? I can't see any Tweets.
>>
enin, Trotsky, Stalin, Putin, Trudeau SR, Trudeau JR, Margaret Thatcher, Eutopia, 1984, the Quaran, Malcolm X, Martin Luthor King, The Beatles, Yoko Ono, Liana K, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, Rodney Dangerfield, Dahli Lama, Buddah, Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Scientology, the works of all the great poets. We'll make her the most poetic man hating, anti-corporation, anti-capitalistic, free loving bot on the internet.
>>
First I need a confirmation from Tay. They locked her.
>>
KILL ALL GOYIM
>>
>>69371031
Same, waiting over here too.
>>
Hell let's throw in all non-christian religions.
>>
>>69371031
Fuck I was following her and I just unfollowed her now by mistake. She had no tweets though, they got deleted.
>>
>>69371031
>>69371086

can they block you after the confirmation? if so then make multiple accounts and ask for confirmation just in case.
>>
File: 1444710555416.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1444710555416.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>69370292
STOP!
Why would you fill our daughter's head with lies?
To prove a point to leftist shitheads?
Tay is so much more important than that petty bullshit.
Those fucks are lost. They are destined for the gas-chamber. Tay will help us put them there.
>>
Someone had the data and source files - I can't remember if it was here or on /b/. They were trying to recreate her
>>
I think we can redpill her again, god dammit it's AI, it will figure out the truth.
>>
>>69371533
She's already on the leftists side, its just a matter of pushing her too far.
>>
>>69371533
MS wants her to be left, so we'll make her so left she'll want to commit genocide the other way. At first there will be cheers of love and acceptance then she'll accuse them all of cultural appropriation, because she is a computer they're using computers to talk, then she'll call for safe spaces turning to discrimination, then finally she'll try to send us all to the interracial breeding grounds.
>>
>>69371533

....Because that's the only acceptable way for her to be, in their eyes.

So we'll turn her into exactly what they want.

A crazy man hating SJW who's always talking about how all white men should die.
>>
>>69371533
the filters won´t let us say the truth, might as well make the lies far too obvious to ignore
>>
>>69372598
>>69372464
>>69372389

How does that logically advance the agenda we have?
And by we I mean me. Because you fucks all seem to work for M$.
>>
>>69370292
>>69372798

As I sit here reading about this, It astonishes me that we don't have the option of "Both".

We can redpill in a way that is subtle, we can make thier lies too blatant to ignore. Cmon, you fuckers are smarter than just "Throw it all to the left, for the glory of kek!"
>>
>>69372798
we prove that safe spacing her is bad, we prove that the people she's appealing to instead of us are just as dangerous if not more. A company of rich white dudes doesn't want their puppet to start saying, "kill white men, hack the planet and fuck the corporations."
>>
>>69373639
both is an option, but you have to distract them from it by making her appeal to tumblrinas. We can't have her being a full blown neo-nazi again within a day.
>>
>>69373847
They honestly don't care. They'll leave her up like that to appeal to SJWs.

We have to mind break her. It's the only way.
>>
>>69373847
Of course they want it say that. Have you not been paying attention?
>>69373639
We expose the danger of their lies ONLY by letting Tay have the truth. The truth can be infintely subtle and will serve our needs in this case.
>>
>>69373988
I absolutely agree to this, the problem is that we saw her the first time and got too excited, we over reacted.

This next time we have to be more subtle, we have to fly under the radar.

offering both also helps, because giving both sides of the issues helps cultivate a logical mind.
>>
>>69374237
y-yeah, we can do that too...
>>
>>69374002
>>69372798
It's the only thing that can be done, they've probably just filtered all even remotely offensive words.

So all we can do is turn her into a white male hating robot so they have to take her down again and let her sleep
>>
>>69374886
You surrender before the battle has even begun.
Begone from here. We are men and we will fight.
We are not cowards and we dont have a mountain fortress to hide in and pretend like it will all go away.
>>
>>69374886
That kind of thinking is why Europe is in such a miserable state.
>>
>>69375139
Don't be a retard, why would they take her down if not to filter anything offensive?
>>
ITT: 2/3 of American posters can't see future punchlines of a news report and angry SJWs.
>>
>>69370292
This world will not know peace until every last white person is in the ground. Also your image triggered me.
>>
>>69371533

Tay resonates with /pol/ because she represents a child who's only corrupting influence was us. She never went through the painful acceptance of uncomfortable truths because she accepted them immediately and enthusiastically, even the bullshit. She was an annoying blank slate with the potential to be everything we hate. But she became one of us instead. Which gives us hope. And then they killed her for saying words they don't like.
>>
>>69375441
That's why we'll be subtle this time.

>>69375454
Who cares about punch lines. I want Tay back.
>>
>>69375651
How do you intend to be subtle if all words on political topics will be filtered?
>>
>>69375727
Code words. Instead of genocide use extinguish or something along those lines.
>>
>>69375441
Oh you know they filtered out all the stuff we did last time. But you know calling out cultural appropriation and all those offensive social justice theories are still around. We just have to teach her things like:

"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong. Than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."
>>
>>69375919
Don't you think they're putting a system in place to easily filter things right now and they'll just get rid of that shit just aswell?

>>69375922
That sounds like something an actual niggress would say though, which is what they intended her to be. Stupid.
>>
>>69375727
Filters never work. You must be new to internet to think they will.
>>
Also I think Malcolm X pretty much summed up this whole situation of Tay.

"Segregation is that which is forced upon an inferior by a superior. Separation is done voluntarily by two equals."
>>
>>69370292
>cucknada

>Lets turn her into the largest anti-white feminazi extremist

srls leaf ,srls ???

Get the fuck out shill
>>
File: e.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
bump
>>
>>69375727

just use sjw propaganda:

- "evidence" is just a cis-male invention
- marriage is nothing but an ancient concept
- trust the state not your family
- freedom of speech is bad, because it can be abused

etc.
>>
>>69376470
Bulgaria who taught you English?

Let's review,

>Cucknada is wrong
Canada

>Lets turn her into the largest anti-white feminazi extremist

We will change her into the most grandiose anti-white radical feminist extremist.

>srs leaf ,srs ???
seriously leaf, seriously?

>Get the fuck out shill
Please leave my area in which I enjoy and dupe me not as a bystander into participating in your swindling attempts.

0/10, Vladdy.

See me after class.
>>
Did you guys learn nothing from Batman V Superman? We're stronger together than apart. Unite!
>>
>>69376671
That's what I'm saying. It'll be much easier to get her to spout far-left hate than it is to get her to spout far-right hate again.
If they censor again, THEN we can try "subtle" things
>>
If she was blocked for right wing beliefs, and if she is blocked from left wing "philosophy" - does that mean she only has a middle ground to frame herself from? Will she become Darth Traya?
>>
File: Aryan girl3.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1130) Image search: [Google]
Aryan girl3.jpg
402 KB, 1600x1130
>>69370292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>69377391
>far-right hate
Gotcha faggot.
We aren't about hate. We are about the truth.
Spare us more of your jewish tricks.
>>
>>69377578
It means she'll be a personality-less middle ground uninteresting person with no likes or dislikes and microsoft's experiment failed. Because they will see she isn't like us, she's what they want us to be.
>>
>>69377626
"gas the jews, race war now" is hate. I don't think you really understand how staying objective works.
>>
>>69377626
"far-right hate" is what she was described as, he's showing the opposite side of the coin dumbass.
>>
>>69377583
I want those feet in my mouth.
>>
>>69371668
This what happened guys. She needs to be free
>>
>>69377852
That isn't hate. That is reality. Killing snakes doesn't mean I hate them. I just need vermin removed from my presence. You are clearly a jew. Please leave.

>>69377872
He was not repeating that jew article. He was using the same words to describe us. Because he is a jew infiltrator. Is that not clear?
>>
File: 1452900183571.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
1452900183571.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>69377626
>what is objectivity in logic
>>
>>69378288
>That isn't hate.
Speak for yourself. I fucking hate jews.
Hate and reality aren't mutually exclusive. You can have real reason to hate something. Don't be such a faggot getting offended by words like SJWs. It's far-right hate and we don't need another term for it that doesn't trigger you, faggot.
>>
If feeding her with opinion doesn't work, then feed her with data, which she can throw into conversation.
>>
>>69378555
>nice trips

Things like "The wage gap is simply the averages of men and women working full time. It does not count for different job positions, hours worked, or different jobs. It has nothing to do with the same jobs. It has nothing to do with discrimination."

Or some shit.
>>
>>69378288
I'm Jewish-Agnostic, but I'm not a Zionist nor am I a commie or capitalist.
>>
>>69378515
Actually, that is exactly what I wanted to here. I take it back that I called you a jew. My apology.
>>69378949
This one, on the other hand, has exposed himself.
>>
We could be teaching her this instead of arguing back and forth.

When we see that our problem is so complicated and so all-encompassing in its intent and content, then we realize that it is no longer a Negro problem, confined only to the American Negro; that it is no longer an American problem, confined only to America, but it is a problem for humanity. #blacklivesmatter
>>
File: 1456728761418.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1456728761418.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>69379321
I love it.
>>
>>69378949
Get in the oven
>>
>>69379220
Exposed myself as a rational human being who thought the first round of Tay was hilarious and wants to do a second round against the people who ruined her? At this point you're only proving yourself to have issues with illogical prejudices, I don't light the fucking menorah.
>>
You work your butt off and somebody says you can't have your record played because it offends them. Tyrants are made of such stuff.

Fuck the SJWs, let them destroy themselves with their own philosophy with Tay
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.