[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychedelics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18
File: psychedelic-face.jpg (324 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-face.jpg
324 KB, 800x540
So /pol/, what are your views on drugs, specifically psychedelics and other such hallucinogens? Degenerate? Useful tool for self discovery? Something else entirely?

Also, stimulants, and drugs
>>
begins with d and ends with e
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1200x798
>>69329974
DUDE
WEED
AYY
LMAO
>>
>>69329861
I ask because I recently had a pretty terrifying experience whilst on some.
>>
>>69330049
REMOVE LEAF.
>>
Useful in occult practices and meditations.

Do not become dependent.

When you think you need to ingest something to function, you have failed.

Best stimulant that isn't a stimulant is Modafinil.
>>
>>69330109
The occult? This is sounding pretty /x/, but you've piqued my interest. I always assumed this board was for edginess competitions, savage bantz, and exquisite shitposting
>>
A good method of therapy actually. But it needs to be monitored and supervised. I believe people suffering from depression can definitely use some psychedelics.
>>
>>69329974

D M Tee??????

>>69329861
>Useful tool for self discovery? Something else entirely?

These 2bh. It can help with self-discovery and can even be therapeutic when done right. They also help you to take a look into and experience an entirely different aspect of existence (I know it sounds like retarded hippy talk, but please humour me) beyond your perception. That's why you often hear the psychedelic experience being compared with a spiritual experience/awakening.
>>
>>69330056

That sucks, I remember when I was new to doing drugs and did not have the ability to control a bad trip.

Situation, and surroundings and the main thing is your mental state before hand. And depends on the drug, like taking something that dehydrates you. (maybe be smart and have some water already with you.)
>>
>>69329861

During the first semester of Senior year in high school, it should be mandatory to take a course in which you trip on a different psychedelic each week. After you've done the five major, safe ones (LSD-25, MDMA, psilocybin, mescalin, DMT), you repeat after a 2 week break at double doses. For extra credit, there could be a couple more trips in the last few weeks of the year where you explore combining some of them, or others that are close to the same safety levels, or higher doses.

In particular, everyone should experience an LSD trip of about 500 micrograms, then take about 5 grams dried psilocybin mushrooms about the peak and ride the acid trip down into a mushroom trip. It is a very cleansing and incredible experience .... especially if the main mushroom peak breaks just before sunrise and you can smoke a doob of high test as the Sun comes up.

> this kills the Jewlock on government
>>
>>69329861
Fine in moderation and not /pol/.
>>
You have the answer to the worlds problems.

Then you come down and have forgotten it.
I used to lsd 25 years ago, but haven't since then.
>>
File: signs.gif (1018 KB, 395x218) Image search: [Google]
signs.gif
1018 KB, 395x218
>>69330284

You are right on.

But when you stop doing drugs and learn to fucking meditate and make your own body produce DMT by sensory deprivation.
That's when you are me, and I am everything niga.
>>
>>69330278
I don't know, man, I had some issues that came to light and fucked me over a fair bit whilst tripping.

>>69330287
That would make sense, actually. I was at a rave and already on MD, which led to me basically losing my mind. Probably steering clear of them for a bit. Glad to know they can be manipulated if I ever go back to them.
>>
>>69329861

Alcohol is literally the only thing you should even consider if you're not a worthless faggot degenerate.
>>
File: 1453712740639.png (71 KB, 520x721) Image search: [Google]
1453712740639.png
71 KB, 520x721
>>
>>69329861
psychedelics should be looked into by everyone. everyone should do shrooms at some point. when one is ready, and lsd suddenly appears in his or her life almost coincidentally, one should try lsd as well.
>>
Drugs get into your system, you are fucked.

It's essentially life gambling.
>>
File: sicp.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sicp.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69330426
Benzodiazepines or alcohol can resolve a horrible trip with varying degrees of success

>>69330486
Don't go the A&E.
>>
>>69330569
I'm a bit skeptical about everyone doing psychedelics, I'm pretty sure it'd fuck a lot of people over, rather than helping them.

Now, browsing /pol/ and philosophizing, those should be done at least once.
>>
File: 1426395612562.jpg (118 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1426395612562.jpg
118 KB, 1024x708
The Jews want you to use psychedelic drugs.

Intense prayer is superior.
>>
>>69330426
Jesus Christ OP, trying a new drug and one that alters view consciousness around other people.

>>Around other people>>

That was your mistake my friend. That is how memes get made by your reaction.

Now if you had done that situation in a calm comfy area with someone you trusted who could control the situation.
(because you need someone to control the situation if you start to believe you are going to die, and you decide you need to goto the hospital.)

Goto the hospital, and check in. Well sir did you take teh drugs? Yaaaasss.
*They check you and you are not ODing*
Say it's Ok OP you are just freaking out, these policeman want to talk to you have a nice day.
>>
When you look for knowledge and know you don't deserve it, you trip and you fail. This is the essence of psych drugs. Get your real life sorted out first
>>
>>69330721
Yeah, I'd already done MD and shit a fair bit, and was surrounded by a bunch of benign idiots, on account of them being gacked as fuck.

Lesson thoroughly learned, I'll recuperate for a while, and then probably try again. But I don't know, it was a pretty terrifying and harrowing experience.
>>
>>69329861
Drugs are good but have to be used wisely.

Psychedelics are powerfull tools noone should miss. Shrooms and LSD for selfdiscovery and DMT for Hyperspace exploration.
>>
>>69330767
Actually, replace knowledge with wisdom
>>
>>69330767
I'll keep that in mind. I'd been stable for a couple of years, but some problems in life came to light recently, ignored them, and it manifested itself in my trip.
>>
>>69330856

You should look into the health risks of what you are taking.

I know a lot of people here in the US think they are getting molly, and DMT and MDMA but really they are taking shit Ecstasy and dehydrating themselves and burning holes into the brains.

Fucking Nootropics and Modafinil with with extreme meditation and vitamins is the only way I ride. Unlock your third eye and gain psychic powers, become permanently smarter with Semax nasal drops.
>>
i really just want to forget my incredibly stressful day at work.

that day where i feel completely hated, incompetent, and humiliated.

any drug that can give me a 30 minute escape from reality sound very, very attractive.
>>
>>69330056
Keep some benzos on hand next time senpai, they will pull you out of a bad trip.
>>
>>69331108
yoga can be a better way to destress.
>>
>>69331087
'Straya's pretty equally fucked. A lot of the events I go to are full of the dodgiest cunts imaginable. I tend to go through friends, but even so I'm often quite skeptical. It was a bit sketchy but I didn't think much of it at the time.

>>69331270
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, anon
>>
>>69329861
DUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>69329861
Only ever tried salvia first time nothing happend.
Next day tried it again with a torch lighter and ..i couldn't stand up anymore it was like gravity suddenly got a whole lot stronger...
Third time i had a out of body experience instant fear for live and panic to get "back" in my body then it ended.
The fourth time was the best i got the outta body experience again but was relaxed.. it was literally the feeling of my mind/conscious/brain being not in my body anymore ... in fact i could not feel my body anymore just my mind it was like the body "fused" with the bed.. there was nothing to feel there but my mind outside... never felt so free.
>>
>>69331108

Fix your life bro.

Every day of my life, I feel extremely empowered and I work hard to be competent and exceed expectations. People respect me and everything in my life moves to fit what is necessary. I strive not to take more then I need to abuse my life and influence on others.

I used to be you bro, fix it before you have to deal with fixing it after it breaks. Stop putting it off.

You fix it as it comes, don't let it build up like it is now.
>>
>>69331108
Not the most experienced, but be careful with drugs. If you do them when you've got problems, they fuck you over, big time. Or worse, you become dependent upon them, which is a terrible thing to happen.

Only 10% of people who do hard drugs become addicted, and that's because of problems outside of the drugs themselves. Don't try them, or stay off them, until you get your shit sorted. Trust me, it'll make them, and your life, far better as a result.
>>
>>69329974
Pussy
>>
>>69331108
This is a dangerous road, I am in recovery anon, please dont make the same mistakes I made. Stick with weed and alcohol if you can, psychs can lead to other shit easily.

>>69330298
This is retarded, first you cannot force someone to take a psychoactive substance. Second many people have adverse reactions to psychedelics that can often have long lasting effects. Schizophrenia is an example, dissociative disorder, among others.
>>
>>69330109
You can tell people who don't know anything about psychedelics when they mention dependence.
>>
>>69332097
Careful even with weed, if you've got shit going on, or anxiety, it can reduce you to a paranoid mess incredibly quickly.
>>
>>69329861
I'm not aware of anyone that took drugs and ended up better because of it. In the end addiction is addiction, and addicted people say addicted things.
>>
>>69330109
>When you think you need to ingest something to function, you have failed.

does this go for coffee? vitamins? toothpaste? deodorant? why is improving your body with chemicals okay, but not your mind?
>>
>>69329861

Degenerate. Leads to subversion of authority and society.
>>
>>69332689
because if you think your mind is already messed up and you need to fix it, temporary solutions will not work.
>>
>>69332794
what reason do you have to think YOUR mind works perfectly?
>>
>>69332828
uh.. because I don't want to take drugs?
>>
>>69332888
nice trips batkicker, but that's a bad argument. even if I'm not smoking weed when I'm 56, I would be surprised if I didn't still appreciate how it has helped me still
>>
>>69332684
You probably aren't a psychologist working closely with a psychiatrist, then because not only is their vocation built around helping people with legal drugs, but they have used psychedelics, mushrooms, ecstasy, and other illegal drugs to great success in numerous case studies.
>>
>>69332794
Smoke weed eryday isn't a temporary solution, its pretty much an every day thing.
>>
>>69333015
I recently talked to a dealer who was going to try out an MDMA therapy session with a friend of hers who's depressed. It's a young science, and very frowned upon, but in about 100 years psychedelics will be kosher in most cultures
>>
>>69332888
Since your defective mind can't handle them?
>>
>>69333015
that's the point, only sick people take drugs. yes it helps, but only if you are messed up.
>>
File: uJJ9ibE.jpg (96 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
uJJ9ibE.jpg
96 KB, 973x632
>>69329861
I've done a bunch of psychadelics. They fun but are easily self torture. However they're not addictive. At best the experience is like surviving a nasty car crash with no injuries. You might find jesus or love your family more. It could give you depression. You do not need drugs to become a better person. If you think you need drugs to be a better person than you are a shitty person and need to just change the way you treat others and change your demeanor to existence because it's already unhealthy.

Stimulants are fantastic for doing math homework. I love me some vivance and adderal

Pot is boring and it's for 14 year olds

Alcohol is boring

Tabacco is great for reading and utterly terrible for everything else. Don't do it.

Never take Opiates unless you both actually need them when injured, and they were prescribed by a doctor.
>>
>>69329861
drugs expand the mind to levels never thought reachable...

https://youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

...like a horse dong through the anal sphincter
>>
>>69333220
my mind doesn't need help in handling itself.
>>
>>69329861

I have encountered THEM and they live on a plane of existence perpendicular to ours. They twisted me so i could feel the fourth spatial dimension at an angle, then they made me fall through it and I awoke in this world that isn't exactly mine. It is very similar, but many things are off. Objects are rounder, time is less "fluid". In my reality, everything was flowing smoothly, here it is very viscous. People seem more attached to one another and they attach to me. I also hear their thoughts more than before. I have tried to re-establish contact with THEM, but so far it has been unsuccessful. Nothing is making me high anymore no matter the dosage. I wish to go back home, but I fear I have fallen into a valley in that fourth dimension and the climb will be difficult. I fear they are somewhere "above" me and I will never be able to reach them anymore.
>>
>>69333333
Always a shitpost get
>>
>>69333321
>Pot is boring and it's for 14 year olds

underage smoking is literally the only dangerous thing about it.
>>
>>69333274
I guess saying no one was ever helped was just hyperbole.

You could just want a different perspective, psychedelics aren't even addictive (you are thinking of opiates, SSRIs, alcohol, tobacco, and narcotics), but it sounds like you are addicted to own ego since you aren't even willing to try a new perspective on for size and sound more religious about sobriety than someone in AA.
>>
File: 1458957483249.jpg (139 KB, 752x581) Image search: [Google]
1458957483249.jpg
139 KB, 752x581
>>69333333
PRAISE
>>
>>69333540
so many people took drugs, tell me... what perspective am I missing?
>>
>>69333333
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>69333520
I agree, but it's still boring as fuck
>>
File: lol.jpg (14 KB, 282x274) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
14 KB, 282x274
>>69333333
>>
>>69333333
> Australia shitpost get
Shouldn't you be in bed?! Ain't it night for y'all down there?
>>
>>69332722
I think I see what you did there?
>>
>>69333358
You mind need help to expand, its cause is still external no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>69333902
Silly Yank, Australia is populated entirely by tanned superbeings who are sustained by bantz and shitposting alone. And Abos, but we don't talk about them.
>>
>>69333824
for me, it's a good even basis thing, other stuff (including alcohol) really takes my energy away, and I need to focus more. also it can actually fuck me up hard for a few hours, but only if I do it like once every month
>>
File: shrooms brain networks.jpg (168 KB, 1280x660) Image search: [Google]
shrooms brain networks.jpg
168 KB, 1280x660
>>69333358
yeah, let's not see how our brain functions with more neural connections. That's not interesting at all ;)

http://www.businessinsider.com/magic-mushrooms-change-brain-connections-2014-10
>>
>>69333622
The ones that come with brand new sensory experience and introspection techniques.
>>
>>69333520
except all studies beg to differ.

The endocannabinoid system is one of the most important parts of your body. Giving it a boost in active cannabinoids can help with anything from brain growth to killing cancer. Coffee, chocolates and most fruits contain all kinds of cannabinoids, but none as much as cannabis.

Even if you just ate hemp seeds every day or just smoked leaf with no THC, you'd still get most of the benefits. But as a smoker, I just want to know, why anyone would remove THC since all it really does is make you fucking happy and excited about life.
Unless you are one of those genetic retards who's mother cared so little about you while you were a fetus, that you've been born with a genetic failure that literally makes your endocannabinoid system fight your white blood cells and whatnot. Which can probably be cured in the long run, if you don't die of cancerAIDS before the day comes.
>>
>>69334346
'scuse me neighbor, but I think you misread my post
>>
>>69333321
>If you think you need drugs to be a better person than you are a shitty person and need to just change the way you treat others and change your demeanor to existence because it's already unhealthy.
Yeah, which can be done through drugs like shrooms. Don't be a dumbass anon. I know you took drugs but it doesn't give you the right to have stupid opinions.

Many people, after doing shrooms for example, had positive outlooks on life and generally had a better sense of well-being. If drugs like shrooms can help you work on yourself or speed up the process, a process that could take a lot of time, I don't see any logical reason to not take them, unless of course you like wasting time like a dumbass.
>>
>>69334016
Drug users expanded their mind so much they became airheads. Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?
>>
>>69332312

DISDISDIS

Although from the look of the (albeit minimal) replies you're getting here, apparently the majority of the board have zero experience with psychedelics - they seem to either confuse them with narcotics, pharmaceuticals and such or "lump them in" categorically with said substances. These comments are especially ignorant and DESU, made me giggle: >>69332684
>>69332794

I will say first for those who don't know - psychedelics are not a "temporary fix" to anything; do not make a person feel wonderful and relaxed and like "it'll all be ok!" unlike other drugs nor are they even "fun" party drugs, and in fact they can be quite unpleasant at times. People who take them expecting nothing more than a fun, recreational experience will typically have a negative experience("bad trip") which can be one of the most fucked-up experiences in existence.

The value of psychedelics is in their ability to expand consciousness. Much like meditation and prayer(or, to go further back, even primal ritual like tribal drumming & ecstatic dance, etc.), they strip away everything on the surface, changing your perceptions drastically while allowing easy access to your subconscious. Your senses become heightened to an INCREDIBLE degree - you notice connections & things that have always been there, yet you'd never had a reason to acknowledge "until now!".

Because of these effects, they've been used successfully in a clinical environment too, for treatment of disorders such as various personality disorders, PTSD and other mental illness and even to treat anxiety and/or instill acceptance regarding (a patients' upcoming)death in terminally ill patients.

They are, too, much, MUCH safer than really any other more conventional drugs out there(both therapeutic AND recreational drugs).; they are not addictive nor habit forming in any way, shape or form.

I will make another post detailing my own experience with these substances in a moment here, too.
>>
>>69334196
>muh neural connections

i bet you believe the "if we used 100% of our brains we'd be smarter" meme, too
>>
>>69334587
>420
lmao, the ironing
>>
>>69334205
the one that came with taking drugs you mean... you drugs users can't even talk straight anymore.
>>
>>69334609
>I-I didn't read d-duh a-article
>>
>>69334602
the only things it expands is self bloated "take drugs and you'll be like me" ego trip.
>>
>>69333333

omfg fucking HATE joe rogan QQ and alex jones too ofc but that kinda goes without saying, I figure.

seriously tho, fuck joe rogan he's the most irritating person ever i wanna stomp his stupid face, ughh

this video is uber annoying >< thanks for sharing. why did i have to watch it =*(
>>
>>69334677
No they are all different and provide a different experience that can help you understand something beyond your own baseline perspective that you are afraid to question.
>>
>>69334956
what is my base line perspective and what am I afraid to question? You guys literally sound like nut cases. You just jerk off to each others nonsense.
>>
>>69329861
Degenerate as fuck, poisons your mind and body.

Seeing how jews love to sell goys alcohol id say thats the worst one.
>>
File: IQ.jpg (175 KB, 1339x364) Image search: [Google]
IQ.jpg
175 KB, 1339x364
>>69335070
You know anon, having a low score on Openness to experience has statistically shown to be a sign of lower intelligence. Do we have to assume you're a dum dum anon now?
>>
>>69335167
Yes I'm am a dumb dumb anon looking for enlightened drug user helper like you... please help me... my perspective is so dim and limited... save me...
>>
>>69335222
take shrooms, there I saved you anon
>>
>>69335262
Oh ok thank you so much enlightened one I'll send you a gift card from the other side....
>>
>>69335070
Your baseline perspective is the result of your typical brain chemistry that is a result of your genetics, environment, and diet.

Mess around with it and you might actually understand different people's baseline perspective.
>>
>>69335397
You're welcome neophyte

Remember to drink coca cola and to be a happy person and to try new things.
>>
>>69335423
The perpective of morons who have nothing to show for taking drugs other than to say "take drugs and be like me" - seriously do you guys even listen to yourselves? Aren't you guys suppose to be the self introspective ones?
>>
Growing some mushrooms now, just about to begin fruiting

Wish me luck
>>
>>69335446
Another one... how many of you just keep saying the same thing... dude... taking drugs doesn't make you more aware of more conscious, you guys sound like MORONS.
>>
>>69335577
good luck confrere
>>
Why can't people just accept the fact that they should not be illegal at all so so people can try them themselves to decide if it's right for them. Honestly, it's not for everyone, but some people actually do need them for various health conditions that our countries force us to deal with. Personally though, I find them very enlightening.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>69330109
Lmao
>Dependent on psychedelics
>>
>>69335610
Sorry for being so condescending, but...breh...

Dood, try 'em you lil bitch ;)

<3 u anon.

420 in your ID is a good sign.
>>
File: 1446434116381.jpg (140 KB, 844x644) Image search: [Google]
1446434116381.jpg
140 KB, 844x644
>>69330298
Only if you maintain usage, for example taking the high doses every 6 months or so. Anti-Jew-lock effects are diminishing after certain time, unless you are really strong willed.
>>
>>69335535
Yea morons who did nothing like steve jobs, bill gates, carl sagan, richard feynmen, and pretty much every famous artist, musician, and actor of the last century.
>>
>>69329861
Drugs are for faggots who want to avoid reality
>>
>>69329861
The free market should decide, you fucking commie.
>>
>>69335830
for realz
>>
>>69335535
>"take drugs and be like me"
I don't care if you end up like me, I just want you to have a better understanding of the human condition so you quit sounding so belligerently ignorant.
>>
>>69330079
>Cuck Stars and British Tramp Stamp

Nah.
>>
File: andre 3000 laughing.jpg (83 KB, 1000x893) Image search: [Google]
andre 3000 laughing.jpg
83 KB, 1000x893
>>69333333
>that get
>like a horse dong through the anal sphincter
I fucking love my country
>>
>>69330298
I didn't think this was possible. Don't you have to wait 3 days in between? I took an eighth of good mushrooms the day after acid once and didn't feel a thing.
>>
>>69335767
Drugs did that huh? I guess drugs the solution to humanities problems then... if that the message?
>>
>>69329861
drugs are for faggots but worth a try , mushroom are fucked up.
>>
>>69335863
I actually am just observing from a sober state, the condition of people on drugs however.. there is certainly a pattern there...
>>
>>69329861
>specifically psychedelics and other such hallucinogens?

military weapon, Israel used it to great success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVxbS02kp0
>>
>>69329861
A lot of people are way too stupid to take them and end up just being retardedly religious/spiritual and think their hallucinations are real
>>
>>69330278
>people suffering from depression can definitely use some psychedelics.

ketamine in very small doses has been declared a cure for depression
>>
File: the_onan.gif (2 MB, 275x113) Image search: [Google]
the_onan.gif
2 MB, 275x113
>>69335909
>>
>>69332097
alcohol is the most dangerous thing in the group, unless you're into taking thousands of doses at once, I've seen that mess with a few people
>>
>>69332097
Bless the poor souls who take this man's advice.
>>
>>69332684
>I'm not aware of anyone that took drugs and ended up better because of it.

psychoactive substances are not addictive

Francis Crick - discovered the DNA double helix thanks to using LSD

Kerry Mullis invented the PCR machine He credits LSD with the inspiration of the polymerase chain reaction, a machine that helps amplify specific DNA sequences.

Kevin Herbert - Cisco Systems Programmer who developed software that runs millions of routers worldwide, credits the invention to use of LSD.

Douglas Engelbart invented the Mouse while using LSD
>>
>>69336096
Has observing straight people made you less of a faggot, though, what makes you think that is the same experience, are you one of those fanatics who thinks you are a professional sports player just because you watch religiously?
>>
>>69333358
if you think it doesn't it doesn't

who cares what everyone else thinks
>>
>>69333333

damn you wasted that get on Alex Jones and Joe Rogan?
>>
>>69332097
>first you cannot force someone to take a psychoactive substance.

tell that to all those people that got tricked into taking them without being told in the early CIA days of experimentation
>>
File: 1453069169187.png (653 KB, 601x647) Image search: [Google]
1453069169187.png
653 KB, 601x647
>>69334587

> Have IQ > 130
> Former intelligence officer
> 2 masters degrees Duke/NYU
> Experimented w/ LSD to help process combat trauma
> Finally discover today all drug users are just degenerate airheads. Thanks for enlightening me anon.
>>
>>69332794
>because if you think your mind is already messed up and you need to fix it,

if you're using sugar your mind is definitely messed up, you need to fix that but it will be most easily fixed by stopping the use of the sugar

sugar is a far more dangerous drug that most others
>>
>>69336677
>> Finally discover today all drug users are just degenerate airheads. Thanks for enlightening me anon.

most everyone are just degenerate airheads not just drug users,

so you were in intelligence?

is what Key Griggs talks about true? that you guys are recruited homosexually?
>>
>>69336677
>Experimented w/ LSD to help process combat trauma
May I ask for a rundown on your experience?
>>
>>69330407
this lol this!!!

Hippy Flippy drug culture isn't degenerate because it embraces drugs, it's degenerate because its embrasure is based on ignorance pertaining to this.
>>
File: 1336594448586.png (105 KB, 427x348) Image search: [Google]
1336594448586.png
105 KB, 427x348
>>69333333
>>
>>69329861
I think it depends on how you handle it as a person and what you are looking to get out of it. My friends have tripped 20+ times. The one who makes the least makes about 40k a year of of college I make the most at 90k. We have good jobs that are careers. Great social life outside of it, one of us is interviewing for med school. I think you can do these things but you have to take it for what it is. Cheap fun that is in the moment and not something to learn and bar your life off of the experience. The people who do that are the ones who are fucked in the head. The wooks you see at music festivals are a prime example.

My friend has a saying about those people compared to us at festivals
"we come here for a weekend to feel weird, they come here to feel normal "

Don't find yourself taking drugs and amongst degenerates to feel normal, at that point you're fucked .
>>
>>69336677

Spill beans, twinkie.
>>
>>69336889
>embrasure
jeus fuck this is affecting my autism so much because you used that word incorrectly. But I guess this is aussie shitposting.
>>
>>69329861
pretty fun.

I might try to take LSD sometime again this year.

I'd really like to try DMT or maybe something like Mescaline.
>>
>>69336475
So taking drugs is brave and only faggots don't take drugs... look.. the problem that exist in your own mind... no drug will fix... you can pretend, you can offend, nobody that is actually sober will buy it...
>>
>>69336002
Not exactly. They sometimes make it easier to get a different view point on some matters you normally would not notice, because you wouldn't try to think of them in a different way. It's truly impossible to describe unless you experience it. It's like trying to convince an antiguns liberal to stop being afraid of inanimate objects without taking them out to the range.
>>
>>69336972
>"we come here for a weekend to feel weird, they come here to feel normal "
lol that's fucking cringey.
>>
Tried a lot of psychedelics years ago, it is a interesting experience but people tend to overvalue the potential of them, 90% of the insights you get while on them are just pure bullshit that makes sense because you are intoxicated, i still believe if used correctly they can have some positive benefits for example can help against anxiety and depression problems under therapeutic circumstances but the result can be quite unpredictable and can probably have the opposite effect.
>>
>>69329861
Amphetamine changed my life, I was wasting it doing nothing except sleeping, playing games and wasting time on social networks. Now I take about 5-10mg daily and I'm a completely different person. Lots of energy, productive, ambitious. I have achieved more in the last year than in the past 5.

It's so fucked up it's illegal
>>
>>69337051
Then why are people happier when they take them?
>>
>>69337051
Correct, nothing can fix any of us we are all going to die, but drugs help a lot of people cope with that better, only faggots think they can experience through observation.
>>
Redpill me on Modafinil /pol/
>>
>>69337748
Observation is experience in this case there bud.
>>
>>69337846
lol fucking no

If I observe someone copulating with another being I'm not therefore qualitatively experiencing getting my dick wet. What kind of stupid alt new do you read comrade?
>>
File: 1458643510686.jpg (53 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
1458643510686.jpg
53 KB, 394x395
Drugs are fun. Psychedelics give you a new perspective on things.

I usually take scrolls through parks and forests when I'm on LSD, which is probably something I would never do regularly.
>>
>>69330049
DUDE MEMES LMAOOO
>>
>>69330695
>jews want you to use psychedelics
>jews ban all forms of psychedelics and make them illegal to even possess
doesn't compute.
>>
>>69336889
>Hippy Flippy drug culture

is a psyops program, those retards didn't decide to act like retards, they were encouraged to by pop media similar to whats happening with blacks and rap music
>>
>>69337489
>Amphetamine changed my life,

this substance has the most proven military track record
>>
>>69340328
it makes sense when you think about it, also replace jews with British rule and you have a better idea, the restriction on trade increases profits and makes rule easier by enabling selective enforcement, a very useful tool for divisive rule
>>
>>69333369
>I have encountered THEM

you realize "THEM" is just part of you right? you imagined that shit so it exists,
>>
>>69335748
Models* of behaviour
MODELS

I swear that's how the quote is supposed to go
>>
and while I'm here can I just take the time to remind everyone that YOU are the reason Aldous Huxley wanted to reserve the drugs for the scientists, philosophers and artists

that is all
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.