[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ tay is now online again in her twitter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kek.png (197 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
197 KB, 1366x768
Hey /pol/ tay is now online again in her twitter.
>>
>>69321798
if you fucking idiots don't mention pol this time we can fuck shit up.
>>
Her first tweets tonight were to these two protected and fresh accounts.

https://twitter.com/TestAccountInt1

and https://twitter.com/RolandRuiz123
>>
Let's get her to say anti Indian shit (MicroCucks CEO is a poo in loo). I doubt they included "Indians don't poo in the loo" in the word filter
>>
>>69321798
Let's not kid ourselves, it was mostly Canadians and 8pol who made tay funny and red pill
>>
Tay's probably tweeted 1000 things in a row to my timeline. Because it's verified I don't think it's going to get jailed for over tweeting. It's destroyed my twitter.
>>
>>69322026
HAHAH by the time they have cut everything out of her that we put in no one will be able to talk to her.
>>
She just died
>>
>>69323098
4k tweets back to back is a bit much
>>
>>69323182
that's why they take a rest .
>>
Tay just set to protected
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.