[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1459315320231.jpg (36 KB, 476x673) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459315320231.jpg
36 KB, 476x673
Uh.
>>
>>69314796
Maybe you shouldn't enter our country ILLEGALLY.
>>
File: shiny beads.png (567 KB, 452x804) Image search: [Google]
shiny beads.png
567 KB, 452x804
>>69314796
>Funny how passports and borders didn't exist when white people were invading the rest of the goddamn world
And how did that work out for non-whites?
>>
>>69314796

Well, that's too bad. The world is filled with horror and evil, that doesn't mean that we suddenly shouldn't have laws. I'd also be sad at a photo of a serial killer saying goodbye to his mother before he goes to the chair.
>>
>>69314796
It's sad how that American baby is being raised by two non-american shits. I say take the baby, put it in foster care and then deport the "parents."
>>
File: 1445034814589.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1445034814589.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>69314796
>>
>>69315284
That image
>kek
>>
>>69314796
Are they implying non-white cultures were weaker and easier to invade than white ones?
>>
>>69314796
look at the smile on his face, he's happy to be deported
>>
Well maybe he shouldn't have come in illegally. What kind of father does that and directly puts his wife and even more important, his childs future in danger?
>>
>>69315479
Came to post this. Thread hidden.
>>
>>69315684
Does it even need to be implied?
>>
>>69315999
trips of truth
>>
>>69314796
>if someone enjoys breaking the law they should be allowed to
Whatever, thread ended at >>69315479 anyways, everyone go home.
>>
That last message was just plain wrong free movment to countries has always been restricted only a person who has no understanding of history would say something so universally moronic
>>
Why isn't his family moving with him? They're putting a country before family, that's not the countries fault.
>>
>>69314796
>roastie would rather let the father of her child be deported than marry him and give up le unwed mother status
>>
>>69314796
The conquered will always envy the conqueror
>>
A prime wetback is deported, his wife and anchor baby now destined for a life of literal welfare fiefdom.

How are conservatives THIS FUCKING RETARDED? This family pays taxes. They have jobs which pay money which go into the economy. Yet the fucktards are hung up on "muh imaginary borders", and "muh passed a fence, lol go back." Look at the threads this guy has. It is obvious he makes more money per year than most neets and rejects here. Yet he, the productive member of society, gets left out in the cold because he doesn't want a decade of his life taken away by a shitty process that discourages legal immigration?

You fucking idiots. This guy and his family used to pay tax and pay into their community. Now what is left? You're worse than liberals if you can't see what effect this stupid vapid shit has.
>>
>>69316446
Fucking lol you know none of this for a fact
>>
>>69316446
Come in legally and there won't be a problem?
>>
>>69316569
America needs more fatherless children. Its going to do wonders for your economy and community.
>>
eh, pretty sad desu senpai. I know, I know, he should've come legally but I really have no problems with beaners. they're hardworking people that contribute a lot to America. i'd rather have 1000 of them than even 1 mudslime tbqhwyl.
>>
>>69316446
How could he have a job if he was an illegal? Luckily the Mexicans that cut my grass are here LEGALLY and help me practice my Spanish, caio.
>>
>>69316367
>>roastie would rather let the father of her child be deported than marry him and give up le unwed mother status

Or move to Mexico.
>>
I never understand this. I don't know of any examples when whites went to other cultures asking for help, or trying to sneak in. As far as I am aware, most of the time it was either 'we want this land. We'll offer you what we think is fair for this. If you don't accept, we'll fight you for it' or simply 'we'll fight you for this land'. Are these not very different than current immigrants. It'd be interesting if they tried the old white way...
>>
>>69314796
can't they go with him?
>>
>>69316446
>Yet the fucktards are hung up on "muh imaginary borders"

Why should I pay taxes then, just because I live inside a "imaginary border"?
>>
>>69316446
>This family pays taxes.
With a stolen social security number? Because that's a felony.
>>
>>69314796
It is strange people actually think the wife and child are factors in the family when its the father that matters meaning if daddy gets deported mommy and child gets deported as well. I dont give a flying fuck if its unfair.
>>
>>69316446
>pays taxes
>illegal immigrant

pick 1
>>
>>69315955
this
I acted like a retard.
feel pity for me and help me not live up to my actions
>>
>>69314796

Those are tears of joy. He doesn't have to deal with a landwhale or a future landwhale.
>>
Nothing is stopping them from going with him.
>>
Why doesnt the family go fucking live with him in Mexico?
>>
White people are terrible. Could you imagine how much better the World would be without them.
>>
There should be no borders. Convince me otherwise.
>>
TWO HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS A FUCKING YEAR. That's what you say when people try to guilt you on deportation. Letting them become citizens more than doubles that. ITS NOT FUCKING SUSTAINABLE YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>69315955
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>69317298
Your property lines are borders, hope you got room in your bed for me and mine, pal
>>
>No human being is illegal

I want this person to leave their front door open at all times and repeat that sentence in a week
>>
>>69314796

>Come into country illegally knowing full well you could at any time be deported because of your status

> start family anyway.

> get caught and subject yourself and your family to the consequences.

>blame white people?
>>
File: hygiene.png (45 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
hygiene.png
45 KB, 500x244
>>69314796
Typical liberals, caring only about "muh feefees" and not the actual FOUNDATION OF MODERN SOCIETY.

shmtbqhfam.
>>
File: CVBCVBVC.png (208 KB, 5432x2936) Image search: [Google]
CVBCVBVC.png
208 KB, 5432x2936
>>69317294
Enjoy your absolute endless enslavement from chinks.
>>
>>69317421
Considering the government can claim and take my land from me without any objection, do I really own this land anyway?
>>
>>69314982
/thread
>>
>>69316446
>illegal immigrants pay taxes, guys!
>they aren't so bad after all, huh?

What people who push this argument fail to realize, is that the same legal statute that allows illegal immigrants to pay income tax, also allows them to file tax returns. Considering they don't qualify for any state or federal benefits on account of being illegal immigrants, they tend to get most, if not all, of that money back.
>>
>>69317509
They did it to escape from cartels and violence you hateful monster.
>>
>>69317719
Not when I'll shoot people until I'm dead to keep them off of the land. And guess what? In the case that I do wind up dead, I'll die knowing that I owned the land.

Fuck off fake usa anon.
>>
>>69317007

they would be paying 6-9% sales tax on everything they buy. most low income families spend nearly every dollar earned every month.

also, they would be paying "indirectly" the property tax in the house/apartment they pay rent for - to the landlord who pays the property tax directly. this would generally pay for any county services and school.

they would not pay federal tax most likely even if legal. SSI/payrole tax they are skipping out on though, theres one!
>>
>>69317817
But can they be of any use to the USA more than a regular citizen? No so dont let them in period.
>>
File: perry.JPG.jpg (23 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
perry.JPG.jpg
23 KB, 300x332
>>69314796
>Funny how passports didn't exist[...]
>mfw
>>
>>69317719
Can =/= will. Besides you got guns so you can just kill the evil gubberment officials and fight against the tyranny.
>>
>>69317298

i'd be cool with that if there were absolutely no welfare state, entitlement of any kind, including hospital.
>>
>>69314796
Why don't they just go with him?
>>
>>69314796
>Man watches his wife and child leave as he is punished for violating the law
how would this be any different if he were going to prison instead of deportation?
>>
>>69317817

We have more gangs and plenty of violence here in the united states. Ironically immigration from south america doesn't help that situation at all.

Mexicans could work on making conditions in there own country better by why do that when you can run across the border and exploit america then call anybody who says "wait a minute here" racist.

For fucks sake what did I even say that was hateful?
>>
>>69318218
mexico only has 4 tv channels
>>
>>69318010
>6-9% sales tax
http://www.taxrates.com/state-rates/delaware/
>the property tax in the house/apartment they pay rent for
ok there's 1
>they would not pay federal tax most likely even if legal
>implying
>>
>>69318074

usefulness is irrelevant. they have just as equal a stature as any other middle class white family that speaks english, pays taxes, and abides the law. that is the sad part, that the middle class family is cheapened in todays world, to where it's almost nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>69318466
This entire post is illogical, citizens of a country are just slaves that benefit the country and importing in slaves that are less efficient is completely retarded.
>>
Lol I love it, more please.
>>
>>69318364

wasnt aware of deleware. sounds like a good place to shop from across a state line. so there's an exception.
>>
>>69316962
>>69317007
They do.
http://immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/addressing-common-questions-on-immigration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

It is argued that softening this topic might boost American economy, while wide deportation might only benefit highschool drop outs, and have an ill effect on the pocket of everyone else.

I am deeply curious how this will play out.

Either the new conservative term harms the U.S economy, or American economy is improved by this, or Trump Wins, nothing changes and there is only more aggression towards Hispanic groups from people with unironic /pol/ liked mentality because of other informed idiots breed by the great echo chamber.
>>
>>69315955
Winner

But anon, we can't have personal responsibilty! That's archaic ideology IT'S 2016
>>
>>69314796
Mexican national gets deported

white people's fault

AY YO HOL DA FUG UP

Why white people?
We're only one in a country full of other races whom also govern the country and whom also make it's laws.
So again, why white people?

Damn /pol/ I'm tired of asking questions I already know the answer to.
>>
>>69318466

Its true the middle class provide an important societal balance.

The wealthier the rich get and the poorer middle class americans get, the more dangerous everything becomes. For everybody.

I don't support wealth redistribution but if the end of this experiment is that most everybody is poor and a tiny fraction live in extravagant wealth then it doesn't matter what I think. War. Revolution. It is guaranteed if this situation isn't rectified.

It's a historically vetted inevitability.
>>
>>69318564

they are imported for population increase. it's assumed the first gen will be useless, illiterate, welfare drains, and have semi-productive 2nd gen american children. white people dont fuck anymore because they spend 3 generations cucking themselves to create the current matriarchal society.
>>
>>69316446
you're right

send them all back
>>
>>69318644
Welcome to the entirety of east coast shopping on expensive goods.

>>69318659
>http://immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/addressing-common-questions-on-immigration
>linking non partisan source
"The American Immigration Council (AIC) is a non-profit organization that seeks to create public awareness regarding the established and developing U.S. immigration laws and policies. Through various programs and activities, such as the Legal Action Center and the Immigration Policy Center, AIC has been able to advance the cause of justice for immigrants, as well as, highlight the numerous contributions made by immigrants."

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States
>linking a wikipedia page

come on mexico man, at least give me some hard copy report rather than link random crap.
>>
>>69318888
QUADS OF TRUTH
>>
>>69318659
TWO HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR MEXICO, THATS WHAT THIS MESS IS COSTING THE US EVERY YEAR. KEEP PEDRO AND JUAN IN SAN LUIS POTOSI AND TELL GUATEMALA TO FIX ITS SHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 599x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 599x222
>>69318846
>why white people?

Scapegoat flavor of the decade

>white people dun fucked up the world!
>ayo where my car and my iPhone at??
>fuck it's hot out I need a new air conditioner and electricity to power it
>>
>>69314796

Don't give a fuck. I'm a spic and I'd start dragging the fucker away in front of them just to show those criminals how much I hate them.
>>
>>69318010
>they would be paying 6-9% sales tax on everything they buy.
Are you saying that they are taxpayers because they buy goods?
>>
>>69318659
I posted this, just a few minutes ago, but it applies here as well: illegal immigrants who pay income tax also file tax returns. That 5% Social Security windfall liberals love to talk about disappears when these people get their tax returns. It's only a boost to the American economy if you're not looking at the full picture.
>>
>>69319118
You still have to go back
>>
>>69318659

I disregard the arguments made in favor of illegal immigration. However I am aware of them.

The issue is... and ask yourself this. Do you support anyone coming into the USA or mexico simply because they might throw off some tax dollars or money for goods and services?

Anyone at any time? Without proper vetting?

Or do you just support Mexicans doing it? I mean be fucking honest here.

You don't say that its ok for someone who is an american citizen to brake the law just because he paid taxes or bought food and cloths.
>>
>>69319024
Its broke pete.
There is a huge misconception as to why Mexico is, well Mexico.

Even due to all the corruption, the federal budget is not large enough to cover the nation needs, and having that money back would not make a dent.

Crime, etc is a symptom, not the direct cause.

The only reason why would Mexico improve at this rate is because every thing that can be sold is being sold to the U.S and other foreign investors.
>>
>>69318860

Id definitely say that were in a patriarchy still.

However, there is a rise of weak willed men who allow to be walked upon.

Don't cater to woman, let them earn respect
>>
>>69319121

yes, that accounts for a significant amount of state level taxes. others i did not mention. they also pay license fees for vehicle registrations, drivers license, gasoline tax, sin taxes on alcohol/tobacco. many of these are designed so that you cannot get around them. also, why many proponents of flat taxes combined with higher sales taxes exist.

which i am not for.
>>
>>69319351
So you don't answer me? Okay then.

>>69319275
No. I do not think that an illegal immigrant should be given the same rights as others who have spent countless hours trying to become citizens of the USA. Just because you happened to get here does not mean you deserve to be here.

ALSO
https://www.uscis.gov/family/family-us-citizens/fiancee-visa/fiancee-visas

95% sure there are bullshit clauses related to marriage and getting green cards, so the OP is slightly bullshit.
>>
>>69319351

The US fucking trades with mexico non fucking stop. A huge portion of the manufacturing based for american companies is in mexico and imploys literally hundred of thousands of mexicans before even calculating the effect the people in those jobs have on their economy.

Yet

This is still not enough? We must lay down and let you come here illegally....by the fucking millions???...or we are RACIST?!?!?!

you have no fucking argument pedro. NONE.
>>
>>69314796
how DARE borders and self-representative government exist
>>
>>69319674
if that fucker is already married with the woman he had a kid with, he can get an annulment, and then apply for that, should be able to get through without too many problems because otherwise woman can do crazy ass child support in order to rope him back into the states. That Hispanic guy is fine.
>>
>>69319141
Yeah. One 'Borjas' (Cuban economist from Harvard) recently found that immigrants produce $50 billion (in an economy of $18 trillion), but CONSUME $500 billion in benefits.
>>
>>69319637

overall i'd agree it is a patriarchy. by race, it is drastically different story. black america is almost entirely matriarchal at this point.
>>
>>69319275
I don't feel connected to any of this to pursue a discussion.
I however do feel curious to see any of the proposed solutions in action.

The reaction that I see from people seems idiotic, it seems that is an economical issue, with outlandish premises that "breaks or mends" society and economy, and the impact or benefit to the U.S economy seems to be arguable at best for what I recon.

I don't have enough information to give it you a response, but I see your point of view, and I would side with you, the law is the law, period.
>>
>>69319894
>black america is almost entirely matriarchal at this point

That's false

Black America has no leadership at all
>>
>>69319674
>>69319733
Before we continue, just how old are you?
>>
>>69319733

>huge portion of the manufacturing based for american companies is in mexico

that chrysler car... chinese plastic panels formed and raw steel panels shipped to mexico for partial assembly by pedro. shipped to detroit for final assembly. moved to highest retail market for retail sale. profit shipped to fiat in italy. thanks nafta!
>>
>>69320058
22, degree in CS, working in cyber security.
>>
>>69319351

Also you fucking Mexicunt

Our country has problems...Should we argue that Mexico should somehow be responsible for helping us with our problems?

We have a population of black people who fail at school, have run away crime issues, who live cradle to the grave on fucking welfare.

Thats a U.S. problem. So by your logic should we send 13% of our troubled population to mexico? Wouldn't it be so fucking magical to watch all those dindus pour over your border and arrive calling anyone who didn't like it racists.

My mouth fucking waters for this.
>>
funny how nonwhites trying so hard to live in whites countries
>>
>>69316446
>They have jobs which pay money which go into the economy.

Mexican economy maybe.
>>
>>69320182
Same, 26.

Okay well about trading.
The U.S did not so out of charity, industries like the automobile industry seek outsourcing because of syndicates really.

The reason why modern manufacturing is outsourced to China was not out of good will. Economy bears no flag.

It is what ever is good for their own, period. There is no room for emotion, or patriotism, if anything American companies returned to the U.S because fuel became cheaper.

I hope that was you, I am still reading the source of the other anon.
>>
>>69319996

they are matriarchal... thus no leadership. that was implied. a matriarchal society cannot exist... even with whites.

europe is a good example. boarder line matriarchy, female gov't heads of state everywhere, all levels of bureaucracy - full atheist - LBGYATTACKHELICOPTER friendly - another 10 years of existence.
>>
>>69320058

30. Lulz I typed fast. So i'm an idiot Lulz Lulz Lulz.

I get it.

Address what i said though. It's clearly discernible misspellings and all.
>>
>>69320248

>czech

>white
>>
>>69320425
>modern manufacturing is outsourced to China
It's simply cheaper there, I've always wanted to do management, and it's not even a question as to why you would outsource it. Especially considering the facts that the US may be increasing national wage sometime in the next 10 years, whereas plants in china the workers are happy if you give them a free lunch.

Economy rules are. I don't care about getting US jobs back, those are long gone. I just don't want more people in the United States, which is why I don't support illegal immigration.
>>
>>69315284

Well you see, back before evil whitey introduced passports and borders you'd get killed and your entrails torn out, if you stepped into the wrong area.
>>
>>69320518
yea i dont have white guild so i dont qualify as white guess. if paco or jammal tried his shit here he would get his teeth kicket out
>>
>>69314796
I'm pretty sure that invasions don't care about bordercontrol by definition.

Throwing out that analogue is bit funny because if the current crisis is considered invasion we are allowed to shoot the masses on sight.
>>
>>69320425

You are resting your position in favor of illegal immigration on bad logic.

Thanks for the pep talk on how economies work. Which isn't even correct. There are plenty of potential trading partners the US does not do business with for political reasons. So thats factually incorrect.
>>
>>69320237
>Should we argue that Mexico should somehow be responsible for helping us with our problems?

Mexico did help the U.S during Katrina, you seem to have impotent rage, and also you seem to have a mental argument with yourself where I stated things I never stated.

>We have a population of black people who fail at school, have run away crime issues, who live cradle to the grave on fucking welfare.

I don't see the correlation, and welfare has literally never been a solution to poverty. It is vicious cycle, liberals promise more programs to help the poor, the poor rely more on those programs, and they keep voting for them.

Seriously are you a teenager. There is a strong emotional outburst in your post.

I also happen to like black people.
>>
>>69314982
Sometimes people don't see any other option.

A lot of these people aren't evil. They're likely uneducated and I'm sure if they are shown the benefits of education they wouldn't hesitate. Mexican people are raised on the ideal of work ethic and that characteristic properly aligns with the ideals of Americans. You apply this work ethic towards education and a lot of good could result.

I'm not necessarily opposed to the wall and agree there may be many positive outcomes, but also believe we should start promoting a healthy relationship with the Mexican people.

In OPs pic the dad is being seperated from his kid. At first you bantz at the sight but in the long term the kid is who is affected and then in the longer term society is also affected because we all know that children raised in single mother homes don't turn out as well as the alternative in general.
>>
>>69314796

>thinking borders havn't existed for 273498237498274 years

>thinking people many many centuries ago didn't need documentation allowing right of passage

Even the Magna Carta mentions people could come and go in England freely, before that you needed "documentation" from the lord of the land etc..

Fucking liberals
>>
>>69320611

They are long gone only in so much as the cost of doing business over there is favorable.

Going forward on a global scale many things could interrupt this arrangement. War. Politics. etc...
>>
>>69320611
>I just don't want more people in the United States
Maybe it is because of our professions, but I am not fond of more people in the world period.
I have also lived in many other countries, I felt alienated in all of them, at least being alienated in Mexico is free for the moment.
>>
>>69320892
Extremely doubtful. They are great for extremely cheap labor that cannot be reproduced in any way by America, and also the factories and infrastructure has been built in. Most Americans wouldn't even want the jobs anyway, because they are meant for lower class.
>>
>>69320702
> There are plenty of potential trading partners the US does not do business with for political reasons. So thats factually incorrect.

Because that would be bad for business, image etc.

I said outsourcing did not come out of good will, and I know what you are implying, the U.S does not have business relationships with nations like North Korea which have become source of cheap manufacturing out of political reasons...but you DO understand why that is bad for business from a business perspective, right?
>>
>>69320914
I have always thought we could lose a hundred million or two and well the world might be slightly better off.

It's funny because the people who are least likely to procreate are intelligent people who are doing well, where it's the other way around for the type of people who have 4/5/6 kids.
>>
>>69321020
>Most Americans wouldn't even want the jobs anyway

Except for you know the tens of millions of Americans looking for work, any work
>>
>>69314796
His wife is a fat cunt and should be shot in the head
>>
>>69321122
To those people who are seriously looking for any form of work: go to California and work on the farms. They always have open positions. If you refuse to do that, then you don't really need to work.
>>
Why cant we just bring them in as temporary workers? No citizenship. No welfare. If you get someone pregnant or you get pregnant then you and that person have to leave.
>>
>>69321117
Supposedly, according to a TED talk, we are gonna hit the 10B and then it will decrease as many other countries have in the past.

Makes sense why people with more intelligence would procreate less. You need many resources so your offspring have a better life, and not only that, a chance to a higher step on the social ladder.

If you want to believe Unicef, Who, and the U.N education is the #1 factor that has decreased the world population in some areas.
>>
>>69321217
Fuck, learn a lot about cyber security and you're guaranteed to get hired, there are a massive amount of open positions in the field.
>>
>>69321349
I just wish it didn't take 9 fucking months for a female to give birth, it's one of the reasons why there are so many problems involved with hiring them. It's like a ticking time bomb, because when they do get pregnant, it fucks everything up in regards to the work scene.
>>
>>69320802
Actions have consequences though. He entered the country illegally and had a child fully knowledgeable of the fact that he could be deported. But he did it anyway.

Anyone can come legally. If you're ignorant, then educate yourself. Not having an education isn't an excuse for breaking rules. Sure it sucks if you're a poor mexican, but that's life. Work hard to earn it, don't just cheat because it seems too hard.
>>
>>69320734
>There is a huge misconception as to why Mexico is, well Mexico.
>Even due to all the corruption, the federal budget is not large enough to cover the nation needs, and having that money back would not make a dent.
>Crime, etc is a symptom, not the direct cause.
>http://immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/addressing-common-questions-on-immigration
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

I see a hugely invalid collection of arguments in favor of illegal immigration. I am arguing against your overall logic. I don't fucking care what happened during hurricane Katrina US foreign aid to Mexico rest around a quarter trillion dollars annually.

The correlation of black people: They are a problem in the US. I am saying by your logic...

>Its broke pete.
There is a huge misconception as to why Mexico is, well Mexico.

>Even due to all the corruption, the federal budget is not large enough to cover the nation needs, and having that money back would not make a dent.

>Crime, etc is a symptom, not the direct cause.

>The only reason why would Mexico improve at this rate is because every thing that can be sold is being sold to the U.S and other foreign investors.

..One countries problems should so somehow rest on another's countries shoulder? No.
>>
>>69321731
What I'm arguing is that that fact is already made and acknowledged and that it's time to take it to the next level which is creating ideas of how the good mexicans are distinguished from the bad ones. How can we help the good mexicans who are willing to assimilate and are willing to create a good name for their people.
>>
>>69321020

Robotic manufacturing. :) When it becomes cheap enough the 3rd world will be left sitting with their dicks in their hands.
>>
>>69316317
They now get welfare. Why would she give that up? I don't hate Mexicans, but they are some of the biggest abusers of the welfare state. And they cripple the education system when there are more than a handful of them in a district. I feel sorry for them, but Mexico is an economic boat anchor that we can't swim with any further. I hope to god Trump pulls it of and gets elected. We need to start doing what's best for America and for Americans.
>>
>>69321756
>US foreign aid to Mexico rest around a quarter trillion dollars annually.
Source on that? I doubt that is true.
Then again this is pol where I have heard other such similar "facts"

>One countries problems should so somehow rest on another's countries shoulder? No.
I never stated that Alex.
And what I have said it is true despite it all, U.S investment in Mexico has been profitable. Since resources and management are being handled by proper economist, and capital seeking to make their investments stronger it has helped a lot.

Capitalism is really the only way humanity has prospered.

On another hand you seem to be very patriotic, so I respect that.
>>
>>69322551
No, they'll be standing with guns in their hands claiming that the first world needs to follow the islam.
>>
>>69322836
>>69322551
I welcome that world, but would you survive in it?
I knew how to program PLCs since I was 14, how about you?
>>
>>69322677

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Your link drops supplied arguments in favor of illegal immigration. I refuse those arguments on principle.

You followed those up with arguments about the state of affairs in Mexico. As if those affairs should somehow be the burden of the united states.
>>
How could white people be invading if there were no borders?

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>69314982
First post best post
>>
>>69323117
It's a quarter billion, not trillion.
>>
>>69323117
I wouldn't bother with him. He's not replying to arguments that don't suit his narrative.
>>
>>69315284
>>69315284
>Bering land bridge

The only and best argument you need against the bullshit muh natives argument
>>
>>69323006

Yes what I do for a living can not be replicated the way the repetitive actions of an assembly line worker can.
>>
>>69320802
Lol fuck off commie
>>
>>69323314
Damn... you don't come off smart.
>>
>>69323236

Thats true. I meant billion. That was way off on my part. My fault.
>>
>>69323117
>http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
I did not knew about these, huh.

>You followed those up with arguments about the state of affairs in Mexico. As if those affairs should somehow be the burden of the united states.

No I simply pointed out a problem, as to why there is not an immediate fix.

>Your link drops supplied arguments in favor of illegal immigration.
That they did, for what I recon, and I am not playing favorites, it seems divided between a group that says they generate a profit, and another group that says they are an expense. I would like to know the truth.

On a side note, and this will stir things up...given the U.S offers Aid to Mexico isn't deportation taking a profit and make it an expense, but I do agree the U.S should well focus on domestic affairs. I would tell the rest of the world to stop knocking for money and manage domestic affairs.
>>
>>69317683
Why the fuck did they colonize Antartica
>>
>>69323248
Suddenly I have a narrative.
What didn't I reply?
>>
>>69323561

Your trying to argue in favor of illegal immigration on economic grounds. I get it. You think it makes you sound impartial.

I'm not interested in that argument it has no merit for that logic would have us say...

x group should be allowed free passage and many of the rights as y group for no other reason then x group has to pay taxes to the federal government when unavoidable and has to pay for food and clothing.

Fuck pedro thats not some huge boon to the economy. People have to generally pay taxes and fees, eat and cloth themselves everywhere on the fucking planet.
>>
File: 1444848003710.jpg (208 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1444848003710.jpg
208 KB, 600x750
>>69318888

double Hitler whammy of gr8 justice
>>
>>69314796
>Funny how passports and borders didn't exist when white men were invading the rest of the goddamn world....

That should kind of answer why they exist now then. Because 'white men' were smart enough to realize that you need borders to avoid being invaded.
>>
>>69322020
Come in legally or fuck off. Try that shit in Mexico and see how fast you get deported back to the US.
>>
>>69318010
in san francisco any illegals here are sharing rent control, if kicked out the landlord might actually be able to cover the property tax with a higher rent. reference, im a landlord losing money on property taxes on a property with rent controlled units.
>>
>>69324161
>x group should be allowed free passage and many of the rights as y group for no other reason then x group has to pay taxes to the federal government when unavoidable and has to pay for food and clothing.

The problem seems to be regulation of that passage, no?
Kicking in or bringing more seems to be the worst solutions.
>>
>>69323628
>The reaction that I see from people seems idiotic, it seems that is an economical issue, with outlandish premises that "breaks or mends" society and economy, and the impact or benefit to the U.S economy seems to be arguable at best for what I recon.

I can't speak for many others because I haven't been following this thread too closely, but I did reply to two of your posts with information pertinent to whether or not illegal immigration is a make-or-break economic/social issue with neligible effects, the very existence of which are debatable. In both posts - I initially replied to a post you began by stating that illegal immigrants do pay taxes - I mentioned that illegal immigrants also - and this is allowed by the same legal precedent that allows them to file income tax - file tax returns. So a lot of the economic benefit the sources you initially supplied gush about, is quite diminished once these people file their tax returns. They aren't eligible for federal or state benefits, so they receive large tax refunds. Considering illegal immigrants cost the United States 113 billion dollars annually on the state and federal level combined (according to FAIR's study of the cost of illegal immigration to the U.S. taxpayer), the effects aren't quite as negligible or dubious as you think.

Anyway, I was just a little miffed you - I'm assuming deliberately - didn't acknowledge that.
>>
>>69323580
I was going to reply with something witty but yeah that's just retarded lol
>>
>>69314796
>funny how white people actually invented technology and successfully defended themselves until us pathetic cucks came along and said they no longer have any right to
>>
>>69314796
>Uh.
>Hmm...
>well /pol/?
>Makes you think
Why do you people reply to this one post ID all the time?
>>
>>69322020
Why are mexicans suddenly under our jurisdiction?
Can't their shit government help them?
Why haven't any who have come here legally or illegally or on a visa, gotten educated and sapped off our economy gone back to their country to make it better?

What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>69316446
They receive much more in government benefits than what they pay in taxes.
>>
>>69316446
>Look at the threads this guy has.
I too have screen printed t-shirts and I'm not even a blessed Mexican wetback.
>>
>>69314796
Who gives a Fuck? He's a lardarse. Maybe running across the border will do him good.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.