[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Egyptian pharoahs organize their social hierarchies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: egyptianpharoah.jpg (52 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
egyptianpharoah.jpg
52 KB, 403x604
How did the Egyptian pharoahs organize their social hierarchies and delegate work?

Also how the fuck did they build the pyramids in such an efficient manner?
>>
this is a history topic
>>
Magic and giants.
>>
WE
>>
>>69313777
checkd
also your id needs to go to /fit/
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
All of the pharaohs were inbred so i laugh at niggers that take pride in descending from a literal mother-fucking breed. The Pharaoh was both a political and spiritual leader, he had political and spiritual confidants. They had special names if i had given more attention in my world history class i would know the specific name. They were able to convince the people they were godly with acts like predicting the floods of the Nile. While i forget how the pyramids were built, the vast majority of people that constructed them did so willingly and were paid with food and beer.

I took this class two years ago and could answer your questions better, you almost make me want to find my notebook i know it's around here somewhere
>>
>>69313847
WUZ
>>
>>69314307
Yes I found it here you go

Pharaoh > Priests and Military Leaders > Judges > Scribes and Governors > Soldiers >Artisans > Free Farmers and Laborers > Slaves

First born son of the Pharaoh was always the next in line. They wanted to keep it in the family so they inbred to the point where the kid was too retarded to run, then a new family was chosen to rule.

All of the pyramids were built in the Old Kingdom from 2650 - 2134 BC and served as burial sites for royalty. They were built with ramps and levers, just like Stonehenge. The ancients were not stupid.
>>
File: positively negative.png (284 KB, 421x306) Image search: [Google]
positively negative.png
284 KB, 421x306
>>69313664
They put a white man in charge of large groups of slaves and told him he would die if he didnt build thing x in y amount of time. Interestingly enough, we could really say, if black want to propagate this we wuz kyangz bullshit, that they were the first slave owners and therefore, what was the 87 years they spent in United States slavery but a little payback. Ya know, thinking deeper, maybe we should apologize for culturally appropriating slavery from them
>>
>>69315179
>ramps and levers
Shit son, I need to get me some of these magic ramps and levers
>>
>>69313664
Nothing impressive about stacking rocks
>>
>>69315541
That's all i have written down. I'm sure there are videos or documentaries about it. I specifically remember a day where the professor talked about how stupid it was to assume that Stonehenge was created by aliens and it only required very basic knowledge and a shit ton of people (probably 12-30 able bodied men) to put the stones in their place
>>
>>69314364

>FAROS
>>
>>69313664
I read that archiologists discovered roads made of clay that ran from the quarries to the build sites and they believe they would wet the clay to lower friction and slide the stones. Some graduate students tested it and proved it was very possible.
>>
>>69313664
By having societies that weren't drowning in muh feelins
>>
>>69313664
50000 hebrew winchblocks
>>
They had the Jews design it and shitskin slaves were forced to build it. There were a lot like us.
>>
File: 1456179556832.jpg (142 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1456179556832.jpg
142 KB, 557x605
>>69313664
>>
>>69313664
DAY WUZ ALL KANGZ N QUEENZ PHAM
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.