[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This post on UNILAD had gotten over 200K likes, what do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
AND Comments like, "5/8 of these attacks were in Islamically dominated countries, where Muslims have been killed among others.

Terrorists are just evil pigs with no religion, no morals and no affinity."
>>
They're right

Terrorism isn't supported by the Quran.
>>
>>69249759
Yet all were done in Mohammed's name
>>
They don't realise there's Sunni ans Shia muslims, just because Shiites are being killed doesn't mean isis aren't muslim.
>>
>>69249891
you haven't read it apparently.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
>>
>>69249759
>Lahore, UK
>Istanbul, Germany
>Brussels, Caliphate of Belgium
>Iskanderia, New Greater Germany
>Maiduguri, Planet of the Apes
>Peshwar, UK
>Ankara, Germany
>Grand Bassam, Ebony Coast
>>
Lahore
>muslims did it for muslim reasons

Istanbul

Brussels

Iskanderia

Maiduguri

Peshawar

Ankara
>>
File: islam6.jpg (564 KB, 1891x2048) Image search: [Google]
islam6.jpg
564 KB, 1891x2048
>>69249891
>>
>sunnies attacks shias/christians on whatever country

tErRORisM = no rELiGion

#NotAll Muslims #Open AllBorders #White cisMalePrivilege #EliminateGuns
>>
>>69249759
>terrorism has no religion
All of these attacks were perpetrated by Muslims though.
Terrorism affects everyone, but it's only done by muslims.
>>
>>69249759
When torrorists identify as islamic, than yes, terrorism does have a religion.
>>
>>69249759

They're right. Terrorism is an action, not a person or people. Leapfrogging or skipping, for instance, has no religion.

Muslims, on the other hand are terorrists because the ideology of Islam specifically requires terrorism as part of it's doctrine.
>>
File: 1457144833421.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457144833421.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>69249759
>terrorism has no religion
>attacks are committed by muslims in muslim majority countries
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>69252556
Is that real? I wish that was real :(
>>69250381
>>
>>69249759
>War has no country

t. some anon, circa Dec. 2015
>>
There all muslim retard
>>
>>69253146
Don't you mean integrated members of Western society?
>>69250381
>>
>>69251279
That reminds me of classic liberal logic

>"Allahu Akbar! I am a Muslim fighting for ISIS! I abstain from eating pork, practice ramadan and pray several times a day. Allah is G R E A T"
>"ISIS sound like Muslims to me, if anyone should know they should"
>"You're a fucking racist they aren't even Muslims!"
>"But I'm not racist"
>"Wow I think I know a racist when I see one"

I genuinely don't get why anyone would listen to them. They aren't interested in actual facts that can be corroborated, they're just interested in people agreeing with them and giving them a pat on the back (physical, virtual, metaphorical they don't care) because it's all they've ever known. This is what happens when the "it's not the winning, but the taking part that counts" generation got older. I would have said "grown up", but let's be honest, these people are too stupid to understand that water is wet, they just stayed childlike but in adult bodies.
>>
What religion was involved on all of these attacks?

Checkmate.
>>
Daily reminder leftist scum thinks terrorism is justified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs
>>
Salafi Jihadis are dangerous, and they blow up normal Muslims a lot more than they blow up westerners.
>>
File: religionofpeace2.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace2.png
158 KB, 743x1152
>>69253827
>>
>>69255112
what's a "normal" muslim?

One that supports shariah?
One that thinks women are second class?
One that thinks death for apostasy is the right thing?
One that thinks stoning for adultery is the right thing?
One that thinks welfare in western countries is basically jizya (tax to be paid by non-muslims)?
One that thinks polygamy and cousin-marriage is great?
One that thinks child brides are okay?

because these are positions that are held by a majority of muslims.
Some by more, some by less, but the point is that any of the above positions is unacceptable in a western country.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.