[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 out of the Brussel bombers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x336
came into the EU via Greece because fucking Greece did not control its borders.

Over 30 innocent lives lost and hundreds injured just because Greece could not and still can't get its act together.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/207392/article/ekathimerini/news/three-brussels-bombers-passed-through-greece
>>
>>69249120
Not taking responsibility for your country's policies is pretty lame.

Refugees welcome amirite?
>>
>>69249120
Or maybe is because Cuckland says :
>REFUGEES WELCOME
Idk m8
>>
>>69249120
You know who else isn't controlling their borders? Deutschland
>>
File: 1252072831743.jpg (55 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1252072831743.jpg
55 KB, 620x349
>>69249120

How could we fucking know mate? We get 5k+ arrivals EVERY FUCKING DAY what are we supposed to do? Your chancellor said 'REFUGEES WELCOME' not us you fucking KEK! Do you think every fucking Greek is a FUCKING DETECTIVE?

30 innocent lives lost their lifes because YOU KEKS kept voting for LEFTISTS and LIBERALS for the past 70 FUCKING YEARS.

GTFO!
>>
>>69249120

>Germany invites sandnigeers in
>sandniggers come
>IT'S ALL GREECE'S FAULT GUYS I SWEAR

Fuck off Hans, you're the one who created this mess.
>>
does any country in the EU have its shit together when it comes to borders?
>>
>>69249464
>what are we supposed to do?

Not let them through and tell them to fuck off
>>
>>69249120
ORLY germaniggus? Maybe you should leave the fucking Greeks more of their own money and they'd have better security. Hitler failed to steal Greece. merkeligger will too.
>>
>>69249120
that picture is what i imagine heaven looks like. kudos greece beautiful country.
>>
>>69249120
But they were Belgium's citizens
>>
no no no it's own our fault, greece did nothing wrong fucking german piece of shit.
Merkel has blood on her hands not the greeks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1745x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1745x1080
>>69250521

WE'RE RULED BY MARXISTS..
EUROPE..
WE HAVE FAILED YOU..
>>
>>69249120
>Over 30 innocent lives lost and hundreds injured just because Greece could not and still can't get its act together.
No, they were lost because you idiots invited the fuckers in Europe
>>
>>69249120
> just because Greece could not and still can't get its act together.
Greeks couldn't get their shit together for over 2300 years, what did you expect?
>>
>>69249464
Actually, merkel was from centre-right party
>>
>>69250948
*800 years
>>
>>69251013
>CDU is a conservative partei
It's just a big joke, that's all.
>>
File: 1456086831720.jpg (152 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
1456086831720.jpg
152 KB, 1024x568
>>69250948

Shoo Shoo Shlomo! OUTTA MY BOARD JEW!
>>
>tfw Greece is using this to have their debt forgiven
>tfw the EU will cut a deal with turkroaches before allowing that
>>
>>69251013
Leftists and KEKS are the same thing.
>>
>>69249120
When we used to control them, you threatened to sue us because of 'MUH HUMAN RIGHTS'.
Then we stopped, because you told us to, and now it's impossible to close them again because we're fucking bankrupt.
>>
>>69249120
U fkin piece of shit ..i hate u and Austria...all year welcoming all shit tier populations of the globe in your country and besides doing shit in helping the greeks manage the big numbers incoming, the retarded austrians were the first to call them racists ..and now they're the first to condemn them..U fuckers deserve it all.
>>
>>69251438
Can't you just shoot them by accident when they pass the border?
>>
>>69249120
>Greece has the longest coastline on the Mediterranean Basin and the 11th longest coastline in the world at 13,676 km (8,498 mi) in length, featuring a vast number of islands, of which 227 are inhabited.

Any "asylum" seeeker just needs to set foot on land and say "Germany invited us".
>>
B-but some of the bombers are Belgian citizens!
>>
>>69249270
They came before the "refugees welcome" meme.
>>
>>69249369
It is called Schengen. We have EU borders, not state borders, just as South Dakota has no protected border to North Dakota.

By the way, why is America not protecting its Southern borders?
>>
>>69250393
Spain is fighting off illegals successfully. Germany has supported Spain for a long time in its fight against illegals.

The Greeks just thought sending illegals on to Germany will give them goodies ij negotiations. They said they will extort Europe by sending illegals... right before they let 1 million illegals through its borders.

Not kidding.
>>
Merkel is only center right because your center has moved so far left that the only thing considered left are free-bleeding feminist Marxists who call for genocide of the male race.
>>
>>69253147
for the millionth time, We invited them.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
REMEMBER WHEN YOU WANTED BEDNTS?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
TAKE SMELLY PAKIS NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHQA MORE PAKIS THATN YUOU CAN HANDLE FUCKERS HAHAHAH
VEERTYONE COME OPEN COARDERS HAHAHHAHAHA
IN THE SUMMER I GO 2 MONTH VACATOIN IN BEACHGHOIUSE AND YOU GET FUCKED BY PAKIS WHIULE DRIVING FORKLIGT TO PAY MY DENBTAS HAHAHAHHA

>lol
>>
>>69250521

>Refuse to spend money on refugees
>Germany takes you to court for human rights violations

This literally happened.
>>
>>69250535
It is our money, we lend them OUR money at fucking 1 percent interest. Those corrupt fuckers just do not want to work or reduce their gibmeees. They got 30 percent unemployment... guess what, they have so mant gibmees that none of the unemployment come to Germany to get a job although we have plenty of jobs... but around here you actually need to work, which Greeks do not want.

Imagine Arizona having 30 percent unemployment while California has 4 percent and no one from Arizona moving to California. Something would be wrong in that picture, Joe, very wrong.
>>
>>69250937
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69253442
>poland
>rare
ela file mou, se parakalw.
>>
>>69253442
NEW
E
W
>>
>>69251438
I hate this meme. Syriza's policy at the beginning of last year was to dismantel the border fence to Turkey. Then they threatened Germany to let in a million illegals... and then Syriza did exactly that.

Germany has sued Greece for years to get its act together. Corrupt extortionists the lot of you.
>>
>>69253539
>>69253584
>What is hovering
>>
File: 1458080242213.jpg (54 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1458080242213.jpg
54 KB, 500x521
>>69250948
I didn't ask for these feels

Basically we have become a western puppet state, thus why we keep protecting Turgay and never really accusing them of anything, never actually doing anything against them and the traitorus West.
>>
>>69251702
I hate Romanians. Most beggars in Germany are Romanians who beg professionally in beggar networks.

Admitting Romanians to the EU was the biggest mistake next to admitting Greece.
>>
>>69249120

What in the German psyche makes them so prone to blame others for their own faults?

It's really an interesting and seemingly heritable trait.
>>
>>69253277
The bombers came in the summer before anyone invited anyone. Merkel was called a die hard ice queen for telling a 13 year old girl on TV that she has to go back to the Middle East. At that point the bombers came into Greece.
>>
Build wall Greece
>>
>>69253831
How don't you understand those bombers came to Greece before Merkel said a word about anything?
>>
>>69253913
>nothing is going on behind the scenes
>>
File: 1456570689712.png (292 KB, 440x566) Image search: [Google]
1456570689712.png
292 KB, 440x566
>>69249120
Don't wanna get sanctioned again like Italy..
>>
>>69253147
>The Greeks just thought sending illegals on to Germany will give them goodies ij negotiations.

No,there is no such plan.There isn't a plan for anything in Greece other than destroying Greece and any connection with our history and culture we still have.Our prime minister is completely mad,he is a kid that never grew out of his anarchist phase he had as a high school student.
>>
>>69249120
it's your fault, hans.
>>
>>69249120
Why isn't Greece able to do well with European tax money? Fucking Olivenzigeuner
>>
>>69253424
>It is our money
No actually it isn't, it's Greece's money considering the ECB pegs the value of the Euro to Greek house prices, Greek predicted wages, Greek pensions, Greek savings, Greek tourism industry, Greek airports, taxes and levies. That's ignoring the conditioned aid you've given them that depresses their economy even further to keep you on top of the pyramid.

Cunt, don't you fucking dare sit there thinking the Greeks or any European nation owes you anything. They don't, cuck.
>>
>>69249120
Eh, I thought they were confirmed living in Belgium?
>>
>>69252931
People shit think that terrorists coming in from Mexico is a Conservative Meme, even though Narcos come in and out that way; they are essentially terrorists. People point out that they fact we weren't bombed via Mexico means that we won't be, "If it was going to happen it already would have" is the logic. Ironically, "It already would have" is an extremely relative state, it very quickly and easily becomes "it already did" in seconds.
>>
>blaming Greece
>not blaming: the EU and Frontex, Merkel and all of the leftcuck leaders we have in western Europe that doesn't know how to deal with shitskins, the US and their pals (among which France) killing Gaddafi because "muh arab Spring" and wanting to try the same trick on Syria, the Muslims that did this in the first place
Germany stop being such a fag
>>
>>69254283
It is our money. We bailed them out with our money. They could have done the decent thing, fuck out of the Eurozone, get the Drachma and do debt restructure. But they want their gibmees and we idiot handed them 300 billion at like 1 percent interest rate and they don't even want to pay 1 percent or reform their corrupt shithole.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>69249120
> criticizing poor border control of Greece

>is German
>>
File: 1456056160183.jpg (76 KB, 559x624) Image search: [Google]
1456056160183.jpg
76 KB, 559x624
>>69254237
Because not having your own central bank and currency is toxic in a world dominated by Fractional Reserve Banking.

Not to mentioned it's conditioned money, meaning you're turning a profit off of the loans you give them, they paid their debts to you long ago.

Now, go play some Forklift Truck Simulator 16 like a good goy whilst your wife gets fucked by Jamal ibn Syria.
>>
>>69250937
HIDDEN RARE

>>69253539
>>69253584
It's ain't Poland.
>>
>>69249464
This is true though.

Germans are the true cause of this whole crisis. We need another Dresden
>>
>>69254482
Frontex isn't tasked to protect EU borders, that is Greece's job.

I am all for a European border guard, but we do not have that because Brits keep saying "no more fucking authorities for the EU!"
>>
>help greece by taking 15euros a month from the german taxes from each working person
or
>Invite 5 million refugees over the course of 2-3 years
?
Which one is the most beneficial to the Eu zone in the long term?
But yeah, i don't want to give 15 euros from my 2500 euros loan. Fuck the greeks. 80% of my freinds are muslims anyway. More should be cool.
>>
>>69254529
>It is our money. We bailed them out with our money.
No, you didn't retard.

You printed Euros and pegged the value of said Euros to the predicted value of land, wages, tax revenues, house prices, pensions and savings accounts.

Don't fucking argue with me about financial matters bitch, it's not your money, it doesn't come from your pocket at all, it comes out of the Central Bank under the understanding that the loans are backed up with the value of assets tied to Greece.

The Troika went into Greece and raided their bank accounts, along with Cypriot accounts to reclaim some of the losses. They did not raid your account, they have not pegged the printed monopoly money to your land at all.

You run a surplus at their expense because your nation is a cunt, pushing the "I'm lil miss innocent LOL".

We invented F.R.B and we know how it works, so shut the fuck up and get schooled. Bitch.

It's Greek money, not yours.
>>
>>69254603
>american
>tries to make a statement about german border policy
>no idea of the shengen treaty
>>
>>69254826
We handed Greece 300 billion and then they still sent 1 million illegals.

Guess what, if we had thrown out Greece from the EU years ago, Dublin and Schengen would work because the outer borders would be Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland, all of which can be protected.
>>
>>69254942
Again, we bailed them out with OUR money. We could have used that money to build houses and apartments and streets in Germany.

And we could still print ECB money the same way as we do now.

Greece is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>69253759
germany was a mistake
>>
File: frank.gif (829 KB, 289x252) Image search: [Google]
frank.gif
829 KB, 289x252
>>69254781
>Frontex isn't tasked to protect EU borders, that is Greece's job.
>>
>>69254826
>80% of my freinds are muslims anyway.

>muslims
>friends
Enjoy your beheading, Kai-Uwe.
>>
I have this idiot on facebook who has been volunteering on Leros for a while now. The denial was strong after it was revealed that she had assisted a few of the Paris terrorists through there and I'm expecting more of the same.

I would delete this treasonous cunt but I'm interested to see her document her activities.
>>
>>69249120
>Belgian civilians
>Leave Europe
>Return through Greece because Germany's "Refugees welcome"

It's clearly Greece's fault.

FUCK OFF KRAUTS.
>>
Lol, like we care. Why don't you do us a favor, die off and leave us the fuck alone for once.
>>
File: 1459068144620.png (74 KB, 474x550) Image search: [Google]
1459068144620.png
74 KB, 474x550
>>69249120
>pushing the blame to Greece
You did this, this is exactly what you get when you elect incompetent retards to public office.
>>
>>69255006
>We handed Greece 300 billion
"You" didn't.

The ECB did and the Eurofund did which is contributed to by the top three nations that pay into the EU fund.

I don't care if Greece doesn't pay their debts but I know my nations EU contributions have gone to Greece.

I'd rather they go there than go to the pompous cunts in Brussels, spending money on another prostitute, bottle of champers or half a kilo of coke.

Now fuck off, they owe you nothing. You want to fix Greece? Kick them out and let them fix themselves because repeated conditioned aid bailouts make things worse.

Oh wait that would mean Merkel, the bitch with the Ebay'd degree in Physics actually has half a braincell in her ugly beady eye'd head.

She don't, in fact she's a fat fucking retard along with that ugly, fake tanned French cunt Le Garde from the IMF.

Both should be skinned alive and left to freeze in Siberia.
>>
File: work-in-progress-3.png (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
work-in-progress-3.png
2 MB, 1400x1400
>>69249120
>because fucking Greece did not control its borders.

No they came because Mutti Merkel said COME ONE COME ALL DIVERSITY YES YES YES WE CAN TAKE ON LIMITLESS AMOUNTS.

So they came.

It lasted what, 4 months before they backtracked? Still calling every country that said no traitors and threatening sanctions if they didn't take refugees they never asked for or agreed to.

Eastern Europe looks like wise sages amid this bullshit. Big props to all countries that said no. Shoutouts to the countries literally building walls right now.
>>
>>69255127
>Again, we bailed them out with OUR money.
Reparations for the shit you've been doing and you know what?

You're going to cough up another 200 billion, and another 500 billion and you're going to keep doing it until you've learned your lesson.

Because you cunts fucking deserve it. Now shut the fuck up complaining.

Based Greeks, keep ripping off the Germans, it's funny as fuck.
>>
>>69255356
What in fucking Greece let in half a million illegals before September 2015 when Merkel said the shit they said? What in the bombers and jihadists were coming in through Greece for years before September 2015? What in Greece has been warned about this shit by everyone for a long time and they deliberatley did it to pressure Germany to cut Greek debts?
>>
>>69253539
>>
>>69255583
You placed financial sanctions on Italy for deporting migrants remember?

http://www.dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455
>>
>>69255127
You fucking germans are cancer. You alll deserve to die. Trying to blame this on Greece instead of owning up to it is one of the most despicable things I have ever seen in my life.

I literally hope you have a heart attack and die, the "refugees" nuke your country, and your mother and sister/wife gets raped by niggers.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Swallow a bullet
>>
File: 1456314637903.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1066) Image search: [Google]
1456314637903.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1066
>>69255713
>>69255583
Just to add, it's illegal to deport them due to the Barcelona Declaration.

Thanks Germany ;^)

>mfw they are still dindus.

kek... DINDU NUFFIN THO, MERKEL A GOOD GOY!

She really is a good goy.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 625x417
>>69255145
those are Fronted duties and authorities - nothing in there that says anything that Frontex protect EU borders. Inform yourself before you embarrass yourself.

coordinate cooperation between member states in external border management
assisting member states in training of national border guards.
carrying out risk analyses.
following research relevant for the control and surveillance of external borders.
helping member states requiring technical and operational assistance at external borders.
providing member states with the necessary support in organising joint return operations.
>>
>>69255583
Fuck you, we don't care if shitskins rape and kill you. We're poor but safe. I'll laugh when ISIS bombs the shit out of Berlin, as glorious Soviets did.
>>
File: 1459183985793.png (121 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1459183985793.png
121 KB, 399x388
>>69250948
I never asked for these feels senpai
Why you have to hurt me like that
>>
>>69255127
You know what's hilarious? The ECB is doing the exact same thing with Bulgaria and Romania and both of them have no hope of repaying the loans.

No hope, so that's two ticking time bombs waiting to go off, along with Croatia that runs a massive public deficit, considering it's a relatively new state.

Have fun with that one when it comes to collecting your loans, it's going to send the PIIGS into a massive debt crisis.

And that's right Germany, you're either going to have to keep picking up the tab or end the Eurozone/EU.

But your leaders will ensure you pick up the tab.

Gotta love the poetic justice of it all, what goes around, comes around!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>69256009
Ignore the Israeli, they've spent nearly 6 billion years without a home, they're saltier than the Adriatic sea.
>>
>>69255842
>tfw even if some muslim bombs berlin and 100+ people die
>people will still defend them and make up another hashtag and pretend to mourn for berlin (for around 48 hours) and the forget abou tit
Nothing will change, nothing. germany is fucked dude.
Diladi re malaka, den tous katalabenw. Den exoune sense of nationalism, katholou. An ginotane kati stinellada sxetika me tous laspanthropous, tha tous skotonane olous ekei. Ekso.
>>
>>69249120

>Stop refugees
>OMG Greece, it's 2015, let the poor peaceful people in. OPEN BORDERS, CURRENT YEAR!

>Let refugees in
>OMG Greece get your shit together, you're literally killing Eurpope

I know Mama Merkel needs to pin this on someone else, but you can't seriously believe that Greece is even an independent country at this point, let alone that it can dictate border policies.

You wanted them in, and now you'll have to deal with them.
>>
File: 1458210593471.png (315 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458210593471.png
315 KB, 420x420
>>69256027
And when we leave the EU, the £ rising in value is going to fuck over the ECB's current Q.E program.

Causing a shortage of credit and plunging the PIIGS even quicker into a debt crisis.

Our final "fuck you" to the EU.

Seeing as you've been so nasty to us over the years.

Payback is going to be one hell of a bitch, you sewed the wind, now I promise you'll reap the whirlwind Germany.

;^)
>>
>>69256009
I wouldn't feel so bad, you guys have been pirating the fucking refugees. That's based as fuck, I've also heard some Greece is lying to refugees telling them borders up north at Bulgaria are open and then they get btfo.
>>
>>69256132
Salty or not he is right tho.
I just hope for a miracle at this point
>>
How many Greeks are on /pol/ ? Maybe if we shill hard enough we can make a "Capable Right Party"

First order of buisiness:

Establish an Integrity Ministry (Political Gestapo) who will hang and propagandize corruption out of fashion.

Thieving high corruption minister? To the gallows. Then the mayors. High ranking civil servants, anyone guilty of high treason through corruption. Purge corruption that is ingrained in our culture making it synonymous with disgust an filth and the (really) the reason of why so many suffer the current state. Cleanse the public sector and promise severe punishment for corruption while in a civil servant position, ranging from fines to force labor, as well as prohibition of ever holding such a job in the future.
>>
>>69256360
So after the UK leaves the EU, how long will it take for your country to become not shit stifled? Hoping to go sight-seeing sometime in the next thirty years before I die but I don't want to see a sad cucked country, just nice countryside and castles with those little cookies and jam.
>>
>>69256649
Way too many. And from all around the world.
>>
File: 1458277314209.jpg (64 KB, 474x708) Image search: [Google]
1458277314209.jpg
64 KB, 474x708
>>69249120
>because fucking Greece did not control its borders.
>coming from Germany
Come on now
>>
>>69256649
We have Golden Dawn.There is no need to make a new party,just spread propaganda about G.D.
>>
>>69256649
Plus we need to make something about the town planning cuz it's getting out of hand desu
>>
>>69256894
Coming from Sweden that's just, that's just... not even sure what to say. Your gibsmees attracted 4 times more illegals per 1,000 people than Germany.
>>
>>69256894
This. Every single thing Germany says about Greece is stupid and cruel, it's like a molester angry at one of his victims becoming a molester. Germany went out of their way to cause all this. When other countries tried to stop it Germany redoubled its advertisements of a material promised land.
>>
>>69256911
Golden dawn is shit though. We need people who know their shit.
>>
>>69249120
Nice cherry-picked argument Hans.
>>
>>69249120
I'm starting to think that the Germans deserved everything they got.
>>
>>69256911
Incompetent, full of idiots and terrible representatives and PR disaster. We need someone with capable people who who what they're doing
>>
germany you're 90% of the reason they're coming to europe
>gibsmedat
>here's a guide on how to fuck our women
>>
>>69257150
You're not better. Gaddafi told us this shit would happen and you went there and bombed Libya just because.
>>
>>69258090
Guys.
germany vs italy right now. Live TV, they have an arab co-commentator.
http://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/wdrforyou/deutsch/sport-und-unterhaltung/laenderspiel-deutschland-italien-arabisch-104.html

It really is over
>>
File: How to wall.jpg (93 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
How to wall.jpg
93 KB, 636x382
>>69250393
Hungary and Bulgaria. Macedonia is not yet EU but it's doing splendid work.
>>
File: Skittles.gif (2 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Skittles.gif
2 MB, 340x340
>>69249120
Colour me surprised. Also, you are at fault here too, Germoney.
>>
>>69254987
>muh Schengen
Guess what, Austria is also in it and it still BUILT a goddamned wall.
>>
>>69258689
>and it still BUILT a goddamned wall.

They called it "Grenzmanagement" (border management) and "Barriere mit Tür" (barrier with a door). No wall anywhere. The whole thing is 3km long and has 17 holes in it where they could not persuade owners to let them build the fence...
>>
File: dimitrovgrad019-714x476.jpg (198 KB, 714x476) Image search: [Google]
dimitrovgrad019-714x476.jpg
198 KB, 714x476
>>69256562
>some Greece is lying to refugees telling them borders up north at Bulgaria are open and then they get btfo.
Lazy Greeks, leaving the job to Slavs.
>>
>>69258165
Hillary actually pushed this shit, the bombing of Libya, doing her overlords' bidding. And, as you probably don't know, the UN, France, UK were pleading for US involvement. Even Obama was wary.

The American public did not want this. It was done in the interest of the globalist overlords, as usual.
>>
>>69257171
>We need people who know their shit.
golden dawn has those people.

>>69257793
Don't disregard G.D. simply because of the war the media has declared on them.
>>
>>69259053
But it got them dead. Good for them, I laugh at all the horror stories of refugees getting fucked up by them. It's great.
>>
>>69249120
maybe you shouldnt have supported the rebels in libya you fucking cucks, you deserve it
>>
>>69260000
Germany was against the intervention in Libya, you fucking Swede.

https://newrepublic.com/article/85702/germany-libya-intervention-qaddafi-merkel
>>
>>69259239
>And, as you probably don't know, the UN, France, UK were pleading for US involvement. Even Obama was wary.
Dunno about the others, but I'm sure the French people were against the invasion of Libya. I clearly remember a poll from Le Figaro where more than 80% of the population were against the war.
>>
File: image:1529.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image:1529.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>69249120
Stay mad kraut. While your giving us our gibsmedats,we will be rapaying you with terrorists, rapists and african "refugees". Now stop shitposting, i think ahmet is done fucking your wife and is hungry. Youd better prepare him your finest halal meat.
pic related, new german citizen
>>
>REFUGEES WELCOME
>WE DON'T DEPORT
>THIS IS ALL GREASES FAULT FOR BEING PART OF AN OPEN BORDERS AGREEMENT STARTED IN BRUSSELS
uh no
>>
>>69260389
Pay denbts and find a fucking job, you lazy cocksucking Greek.

By the way, how many Turkish cocks have you sucked so that they take all those illegals now back. Or is it Merkel's cock you sucked?
>>
File: liberator.jpg (71 KB, 604x475) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
71 KB, 604x475
>>69249120
Oh please Hans you ain't in control of your borders since 1944. Get fucked and die, evil nazi
>>
>>69259315
I know some leading members personally, met them when i went to the Peloponnese. Unfortunate leadership. You need orators with finesse
>>
>>69260669
>Russian flag
>Rubel crashed like 80%
>Russian economy is 1/4th the size of German economy
>says we are evil Nazis, has Putin in power

Ivan, what?
>>
File: brest.jpg (95 KB, 577x400) Image search: [Google]
brest.jpg
95 KB, 577x400
>>69261262
We can repeat 1945 any time hans and at least we don't get a million new muslims every year. Your economy will not save you from getting beheaded by Mehmed and Abdul. And all the nazis are dead, which is good for them because they will never see the spineless cucks they spawned to protect themselves failing to defend their country from unarmed invaders,
>>
>>69261631
Do it quickly and return back to russian borders and all we'll do is 'sanction' you for it. Make it an annual tradition.
>>
File: 1411016876557.jpg (46 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1411016876557.jpg
46 KB, 438x438
>>69261877
Well how the fuck can you sanction us if we are already sanctioned? Like unsanction us and then sanction again? Also, tbqh I am quite honest Crimea was merely the test of our powers and there sure is more to come
>>
>>69252707

That contention pisses me off to no fucking end. Most were second generation mudshits. Not European in any sense of word.
>>
>>69249464
OP BTFO
/thread
>>
>>69261631
Russia has 11% Muslims. You got thousands of dead from terrorist attacks, we got 0 dead from Muslim terror.

So we are cucked? Really???
>>
>>69262130
You dumb nazi, we are 11% muslim since 15th century because we conquered the muslim territories like Tatarstan and Kavkaz, same reason we get terrorist attack. And yet we do not yield and slaughter islamist scum whenever they may be found - Russia, Syria, Afghanistan.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER OP IS A TURKROACH WHO SPAMS THIS THREAD EVERY DAY
>FRIENDLY REMINDER OP IS A TURKROACH WHO SPAMS THIS THREAD EVERY DAY
>>
>>69249120
Again with this we didn't do nuffin cuck?

Is it so fucking hard for this Kraut to realize that Grease has never done shit because it literally is too small for everything we do to matter?

You wanted open EU borders, and noone to come, and to invite every 3rd world shitstain.

EAT SHIT!

>Allso literally everyone in this thread gets it except from you. Are you even trying to troll properly?
>>
>>69249120
>Germany trying to blame Greece for the shenanigans of their own incompetent leadership.
There needs to be an OXI day 2.0 to be honest
>>
>>69249464
This. Merkel's fault you German cucks. Brexit soon.
>>
File: 1449450258007.jpg (181 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1449450258007.jpg
181 KB, 649x638
>>69249120
They can't control their boarders because of immigration standards set by the EU

holy shit are Germans really this dumb
>>
File: ΟΧΙ.jpg (34 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ΟΧΙ.jpg
34 KB, 960x960
>>69263024
It's not that we haven't tried. But modern Cuckmandry isn't 1/1.000.000 of what Nazi Germany was. At least the Nazis saw us as equals. They saw us as warriors. We fought for what we believed to be greater and we lost. They respected that. But for modern Cuckmandry honor is a foreign concept. They don't fight for anything, other than our collective destruction.
>>
File: 1452866188556.jpg (46 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1452866188556.jpg
46 KB, 604x377
>>69263290
>mfw not in schengen
>mfw EU cant do shit while we kick rapefugees back to roachland
>>
>>69249120
Wow a German shitpost. Abdul must have decided he didn't need to be prepped today and Fritz has some free time.
>>
File: 1457379886864.jpg (22 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1457379886864.jpg
22 KB, 600x578
>>69263503
I am proud of you attila
>>
>>69256651
They're still going to have their millions and millions of Muslims in the casbah formerly known as London.

Britain's fucked with or without the EU.
>>
>>69249464

This. What is Greece supposed to do when you keep inviting them?
>>
File: krum.png (991 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
krum.png
991 KB, 1024x715
>>69264165
Thank you familia
>>
>>69249120
>Germany going full WE DINDU NUFFIN mode again
>>
>>69262899
>Is it so fucking hard for this Kraut to realize that Grease has never done shit because it literally is too small for everything we do to matter?
You have a larger military than we do and you can't even protect your borders?

Why do you even have a military at all?
>>
>>69249120
rεαlly tιrεd of yoυ nazi shitposter.You have become cynical with that image...Go get fucked by a rapefugee
>>
>>69260000
Fuck you Swede. We are not having any remorse yet.
>>
>>69253147

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, goy. Not bad at all. Your cucking, I mean. It's not bad. A good attempt. It's plenty ethnomasochistic... I can tell it's got some signaling behind it... lots of rage-inducing material... But cucking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, goy. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a cuckster? To join those esteemed cuckolded ranks? To call yourself a member of the Swecuck Corps? Cucking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class cuckolds - I mean the big cuks, like Capt. Sven, Jean-Paul Mé·cuck à trois, and Hans Wife-Fiki Fiki - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight coal, working tirelessly to craft that next big cuckoldry. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new cucking fails. Someone dismisses it as degenerate, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest cuckpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate cucks over at reddit. The Cuck Game is rough, goy, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every cuck meme you craft in your cuckshed, some faggot at 9gag has a picture of a duckcuck or some shit that a million different Redditcuck No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, goy. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
again a german says that its greece´s fault
>>
I hope 20 years from now people dont forget that all of this shit is 1000000% GERMANYS FAULT.

>GERMANYS FAULT

Just like WW1, WW2, the fucking Islamic invasion of Europe is germanys fault

jesus christ these krauts cant resist destroying europe one way or another
>>
>>69249120

>jealous that Sweden has won the 'most cucked leftist xirtopia' award for a decade
>open your arms (and ass) offering more in benefits than their countries annual gdp to anyone who claims they're a Syrian refugee.
>surprised when millions arrive like a horde and overpower the beleaguered nation crippled by debt YOU won't give them relief to manage.

You deserve it.
>>
Europe is a big fat mess
>>
File: 1450777558465.png (430 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
1450777558465.png
430 KB, 650x632
>>69249120
>we close borders
>"Greeeece be more tolerant"
>We open them
>"Greeeeeeeeeece this is your fault, out of schengen with you"
I fucking hate Germans
>>
>>69249464
reclaim Constantinople and nuke the bridge(s)
>>
File: 12341.jpg (110 KB, 396x496) Image search: [Google]
12341.jpg
110 KB, 396x496
>>69268066
hello Michael
>>
>>69249464
No one likes you Greece
>>
>>69249120
>Kraut blames Greeks

Yeah, we're not ones begging for muslim cock, Hanz. If we could, we would drown every fucking boat.
>>
>>69268362
hey man
>>69268455
no one likes you auztralia
>>
>>69267585
open them a little.
>>
>>69268455
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrba9o_new-zealand-sheep-farming-industry-facing-crisis_news

Just because you have marital issues don't take it out on us, kiwi...
>>
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>69268455
nah greeks are pretty cool and this is coming from albo diaspora
>>
File: tumblr_o0hrq5ZWiv1tv3nnno1_1280.jpg (312 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0hrq5ZWiv1tv3nnno1_1280.jpg
312 KB, 1280x960
>>69268455
Unlike you we're actually on world maps.
http://worldmapswithout.nz
>>
>>69268978
>Sqip liking Greeks
What mirror dimension is this?
>>
>>69249120
And all of it is your fault.

Figures a country that you don't want to help when they are clearly in need and spart of the same space as you can be a vector of infection for everyone. Who fucking knew ! Even more so when you invite all the fanatics.
>>
>>69270363
I dunno. I just like you guys.

I think if history played a bit differently, we'd be great allies. (same guy btw on wifi atm)
>>
>>69270363
>>69271322
Weren't albanians basically of greek culture a while before ? Indeed you could have been bros living officially in the same country.

Tbh my wife is albanian so I know quite a bit of the area and many points of your culture are similar from an external POV.
>>
File: 1458075928792.jpg (96 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
1458075928792.jpg
96 KB, 689x768
>>69249120
>greece is poor due to the euro and eu fuggery
>suprise surpise they can't control their borders
>this is somehow greece's fault

top kek
>>
>>69271600
Yes, our cultures are very similar. Even our people are genetically similar.
>>
Sure Greece is part of it but they are some irrelevant poor country. Germany us to blame at the end of the day.
>>
File: aa0-2.png (64 KB, 600x307) Image search: [Google]
aa0-2.png
64 KB, 600x307
>>69272004
Just you have gyppo mixed cunts at the border starting shit like kidnappings.
>>
>>69272200
Well, I can't control that. I'm sorry.
>>
>>69272334
Eh not your fault Romania let it's pests loose.
>>
File: Bulgaria_tank.jpg (32 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria_tank.jpg
32 KB, 851x315
>>69272200
I was summoned by mention of gyppo pederasi.

Where to remove?
>>
>>69250521
Because if it's financial crisis, Greece is dependent on the EU for everything.

The EU will not allow Greece to just shut down the border militarily like Hungary did.
>>
>>69271600
>>69271322
>>69272909
>>69272200
Fun fact: until relatively recently Orthodox Christian Albanians (about 15% of the population) were known as Rhomaoi (Romans)

Albanians are basically literal Byzantine peasants if they're not Muslim
>>
>>69262605
But not your buttbuddies Iran for some reason.
>>
>>69254987

>Is Finnish
>Loves mudslime cock in his mothers ass
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.