[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breeding with pic related is now an evolutionary advantage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: romper.jpg (97 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
romper.jpg
97 KB, 576x768
>In today's world, high intelligence, intellect, and sophistication (not to mention simply being white) are disadvantages. We can understand the world's problems, the degeneration of culture, the decline of civilization. It saps our motivation and makes it hard to get up in the morning because he have the ability to think "why go on?"

>Those like in the picture don't understand the world's complexities. They just "get educated" and "work hard," gaining just enough base sustenance to continue their pointless bloodline. They think they matter existentially--or rather, they don't think at all about existence.

>They also get the advantage of affirmative action and positive social reinforcement. Abstract thinkers like us used to have meaning in public discourse, in politics, in culture, and the arts and letters, but we've been shut out from all of these. There is no outlet for thought any longer.

The world now belongs to the mindless beasts who copulate and sustain themselves like animals without consciousness or contemplation.

As they say: "if you can't beat them, join them."

Let us breed our progeny so that they might inherit this degenerate earth.
>>
Nah.
>>
>The world now belongs to the mindless beasts who copulate and sustain themselves like animals without consciousness or contemplation.

More like it belongs to the people who aren't destitute sub-human pieces of trash who wallow in their own self pity and despair.
>>
She looks like a 55 gallon drum with legs.
>>
I have fapped to worse
>>
>>69242700

Nah, I'll remain a man, not a beast. Men always triumph over beasts in the end, anyway.
>>
>>69244817
>>69242700
I also want to let you in on something that's really no secret.

People have thought this for thousands of years. They've always been the same sorts of people, and they've always been stupid and wrong, and they've usually either grown out of their childish mindsets or succumbed to them, either killing themselves or not reproducing.

Which is probably for the best. I'd hate to have more of your genes polluting the otherwise fine genepool.
>>
>>69242700
Pretty face though.
>>
>>69242700
It would be completely abhorrent to virtue to throw in the towel. I doubt anyone that's red pilled in willing to relinquish their honor. Although, don't be surprised if most of them sit back and watch the world burn.

Still, we fight on.
>>
>>69244999
>>69244817

Consciousness used to be an advantage because it allowed abstract thought and, therefore, planning, society, and eventually civilization.

But consciousness has been evolving too far, and abstraction has, since the 19th century, been getting in the way of life. The most conscious and civilized peoples are falling prey to self-destruction at the highest rates because they live according to values and systems that hurt them while forgetting that such thinking evolved for their benefit in the first place.

Now Nature is selecting the least conscious, for they give little thought to philosophies, doctrines, abstraction, systems, and binding values. They simply live and breed, and will come to rule the earth.

It's a new phase of human evolution. The collapsed of abstraction. Man will join the rest of the animals. I'm not lamenting (though I, personally, think it's sad). I think we must embrace the change and partake in it if we are to survive.
>>
>>69245654
It's more that the industrial revolution domesticated us and emasculated us.

Not to mention letting interiors live instead of being weeded out by infant mortality.

Most of us whites were descended from peasants and never really outgrew the peasant mindset. We're just too full of pride and used to convenience.

I say let it happen. We need to back to working the fields. Hell most people shouldn't have ever learned how to read.
>>
>>69242700

what about not breeding at all just fapping?

if there is no afterlife all matters is pleasure

and fapping is is a cheap, always available source of pleasure, also no STD, no wasted time, no kids last but not least
>>
>>69246395
>Hell most people shouldn't have ever learned how to read.

I couldn't agree more. I think so much of the stupid ideologies and theories and SJW thinking of today is the result of low bred people trying to be intellectual. They're mimicking the forms of intellect but they'll never have the substance.
>>
>>69242700
Gotta admit I'd breed her repeatedly. She'd just be constantly pregnant.
>>
>>69245654
You are right and wrong.

I agree that today's society, with it's high speed, high stress environment rewards the stupids. Why ? Because they never doubt themselves. In past time they would die in drove due to lack of planning or cockiness.
On the other hand, someone crippled by doubt, is handicapped, being crippled by doubt is at least a sign of someone self aware.

However, as we type right now it's coming round.
Degeneracy is being pointed everywhere, promiscuity too.Thanks to what ? The internet. Our salvation will come from litteraly reassuring eachother, we are not alone, the doubt is merely in your head. Look at /pol/, we are always right, it's time your learn.
>>
>>69242700
never go full /r/ selected
>>
>>69247145

stupid win because they are the easiest people to exploit

smart asses shall die

inb4 this is modern Polish culture:

http://dziendobry.tvn.pl/wideo,2064,n/patty-i-krzyk,102265.html

(watch carefully the guitar lady)

And we had Kieslowski, Preisner once...
>>
>>69242700
Breeding with women like that was always an evolutionary advantage. She has wide hips for easy childbirth, low chance of spontaneous abortions and enough fat stored for the baby to grow and have an healthy gestation.
>>
>>69247145
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that it's not intelligence vs. stupid; it's conscious vs. unconscious.

I know many intelligent people, but humanity as a whole, I observe, I losing the ability to think outside himself. Art and thought that exudes the sublime is becoming incomprehensible precisely because it reduces man to his proper meaninglessness. But this smallness is exactly what motivated greatness in the past.

The humans of today take their senses and inclinations and objective values (human rights, etc). This is the evolutionary away from consciousness to the state of the animal: his feelings become his world.
>>
>>69247448

oh, I forgot, science is equally subtle and advanced
>>
>>69246919
Don't be deluded that you or me are any better than them. You're posting on fuck in 4chan.
>>
OP IS A LANDWHALE TRASH

HAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED BAD ROASTIE
>>
>>69247603
You can find many uneducated, stupid people that are very good human being.
Actually here lie the problem, think about it :
as >>69247448 says, he's right, somewhere in history, some people (mostly career politicians ) hijacked every noble concept to use them as a tronjan horse for their own gain. The current people in power are literal sociopaths.
We, the intellectuals, who want a true civilized world let this happened, and now these ASSHOLES consolidated their positions, because we let them do it.
Now either you cry about it or do something about it. If you're upset that the sheep take the wrong trail then be a good guard dog, bite that faggot sheep shagger and bring the sheeps on the good trail.
>>
>>69248569

I do not hate normies. I hate assholes.

But Poland is not a free country. I do not want to elaborate on that. The course is set to self-destruction by forces far more powerful than even the collective will of all nation.

The war is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
I used to think I envied stupid people who can live their whole life without questioning the world or who they are, but then I realized that that's pretty much not a life at all
>>
What is this, a Jersey Italian?
>>
>World sucks...
>Let's make it even worse, you guys!
>Being rational, thinking individual is bad, the government will do everything for us!

What the fuck? Did anyone actually assume this was serious?
>>
>>69242700
Id breed with her
>>
>>69242700
I'd hit that. I don't care for her hair though.
>>
post lewds
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.