[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill Bernie Supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hillary-campaign.jpg (43 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
hillary-campaign.jpg
43 KB, 600x462
/pol/ we can win the election for Donald Trump easily. Bernie will be dropping out soon and his supporters like him because he isn't a shill. When they know how much of a puppet Hillary is, they will vote for Trump. Spread red pilled information like pic related to sites with strong Bernie support and we will win this election
>>
Bernie won't be dropping out anytime soon and if he does he'll probably combine forces with Hillary to prevent Trump from destroying America.

Wasting your time racist
>>
>>69198248
I've already convinced a few Bernie supporters to vote for Trump if Bernie drops out, I think I know more than you
>>
>>69198248
>racist
only a racist would imply that "some illegal aliens" means "all mexicans", racist
>>
>>69198545

...are you suggesting some of Sanders supporters aren't particularly bright?
>>
>>69199124

I like this argument.
>>
>>69197938
No, he's a ringer. He already said he's going to be endorsing her if he drops out. Since his fans are purely emotional thinkers, and self hating fucks, they will love sacrificing their current feelings for the greater good Bernie will then portray to them.

He's just a fucking ringer.
>>
>>69200272
That's why we get them to hate Hillary before Bernie drops out
>>
>>69200496
You make the mistake of thinking they are principled in any way. They are drones. Bernie will just corral them to her. It's his entire point. There is nothing we can do to change a drone from being a drone.
>>
>>69200618
You think in terms of memes, not reality, as I have said before, the Bernie supporters do not like people who are shills. They will vote for Donald, and I'm not so sure Bernie will endorse Hillary
>>
>>69197938
Why is the University of California giving her donations? aren't they suppose to, you know, spend that on education?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.