[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what Bernie Sanders supporters actually believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13
File: cuck.png (419 KB, 546x819) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
419 KB, 546x819
>this is what Bernie Sanders supporters actually believe
>>
>>69167054
They forgot to adjust the statistics for niggers.
>>
>>69167228
That was my first thought, went to look at comments to see if anyone would dare to say it, then I saw the first comment. I still can't believe what I'm reading.
>>
>>69167054
Because in China they simply execute guilty niggers
>>
>If we don't imprison anyone, there won't be anymore criminals!

It's like trying to talk to children.
>>
>>69167054
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_offences_in_China

also, less niggers and shittier police
>>
>>69167054
Funny they don't mention how China executes three times as many people as the rest of the world put together.
>>
>>69167054

Bernouts are 50% correct. Private prisons? Seriously?
>>
>>69167434
If we didn't imprison for stupid shit, there wouldn't be as many criminals.
>>
>>69167054
if you're found in possession of firearms in China, I heard you are sentenced directly to death.
>>
File: bernie.png (18 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
18 KB, 298x315
>>69167054
>>
Two things to consider:

1. China doesn't have as large a population of niggers.

2. China is not as good at enforcing its laws due to corruption and limited resources.
>>
no vote for you convict
>>
>>69167054
Prison industry is very profitable, leave it to America to make a few buck off it.
>>
>>69167054
Clearly, America needs to follow China's example and just execute the fuck out of their prisoners. No drawn out death row stays or multiple chances to get off, either. Just a bullet to the back of the head after the trial is finished.
>>
>>69167054

Doesn't china also execute more people AND more efficiently. None of these years on death row shit
>>
China has far less violent crime per capita, hence less people in Jail.
>>
>>69167054
Brazil has more violent crimes than the US; the police are just shitty and bribed, so criminals either don't get caught, or get out of jail early.
>>
>>69167372
This.

No one has time for prison in China. You just get bullet to your head and fuck off.
>>
>>69167054
That's because China just shoots them an their families.
>>
We seriousily have a criminal rehabilitation problem. I have no idea why this isn't bi partisan to fix. This issue is costing us tons.
>>
File: disgusted animu girl.jpg (25 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
disgusted animu girl.jpg
25 KB, 680x383
>>69168043
>ban "semi-automatic assault weapons"

Yeah, I thought Sanders had a rep. for Vermont's relatively free gun laws. I see it all goes out the window when Bernie runs for a national election though. Typical Bolshevik kike traitor.
>>
>>69168043
What is wrong with owning a gun strictly designed to kill humans? What if a time comes where I need a gun strictly designed for killing humans?
>>
>>69167054

Good, we should incarcerate more.
>>
>>69167372
>>69168528
>China executed roughly 2,400 in 2013 and 2014
Oh, sure, so instead of having a 5x higher incarceration rate, it'd only be 4.999x higher after adjusting for capital punishment
>>
This is right and wrong. The comparison to China is reductive and misleading but privatized prisons are still a travesty.
>>
>>69167054
We do have a ridiculous prison population. Non violent drug offenses don't warrant jail time and the black population would fare far better if their father's weren't serving jail time for selling dimebags. Maybe in a few generations they could recover a bit and the crime rate would probably fall. A large part of their problems are single mothers trying to raise boys in the viscious circle of hood niggers raising more niggers. Their drug dealing fathers wouldn't be the best fathers but it would beat being raised by a hoodrat single mom and little gang bangers in the hood.
>>
a country that mostly homogeneous in culture and ethnicity, has less crime.

i bet people also don't know that snow is cold and wet.
>>
>>69168090
>Implying China even reports its real prison statistics anyway
>>
>>69167781
>HAY GUYS LETS LEGALIZE """""""""""PETTY"""""""""" CRIME
>>
>>69167228
FPBP
>>
>>69169238

>China executed roughly 2,400 in 2013 and 2014

[citation required]

Hint: If it's from the Chinese government, it's not to be believed.
>>
>>69169012
Why should the police and military get to have weapons designed for killing people but not the public. Letting the government have weapons but not us will lead to tyranny
>>
>>69167054
Rick has the right idea. Punishment for what they did is important, but once the sentence has been carried out and they've turned their life around they should be able to integrate back into society.
>>
>>69172169
It's not from the government. They don't exactly publish those statistics.
>>
>>69168043
There is NO gun show loophole. It's a myth.
>>
>>69167054
For-profit prisons and the rate of recidivism are pretty bullshit in the US.
>>
>>69168043
I guess people can just type whatever words they want and call it a sentence now.
>>
China is also an incredibly corrupt country where you just bribe the police if you want to get out of something.
>>
>>69169012
lol look at oregon militia

you think you're tough shit but you aren't
>>
>>69167228
They also forgot to adjust the statistics for the fact that the Chinese government is extremely corrupt, especially on local levels, and people basically never get arrested for shit.
>>
>>69168887
Sandy Hook and the theater shooting both used Ar15-style semi autos

If you want to kill a lot of innocent people quickly, a 30 round mag is pretty swell
>>
>>69167054

Good luck enforcing laws in a country that has 4 times our population.
>>
>>69174752
I heard a guy on the radio saying the other day that semi-automatics are actually better if you want to murder people since they're more accurate than full autos.
>>
>>69167054
Maybe instead of not jailing criminals, the solution is to stop crime in the first place?
>>
>>69173271
what even is the "gun show loophole"?
>>
>>69167054
If we're so bad for minorities, how come they all keep flooding into our nation?
>>
>>69175239
>Go to gun show.
>Shoot man in booth.
>Take his gun.
Works flawlessly 100% of the time.
>>
File: 1458944258911.png (149 KB, 798x599) Image search: [Google]
1458944258911.png
149 KB, 798x599
>>69169012
ugh so problematic.
>>
>>69167054

americans are stuckup self righteous faglets, and nogs are chaotic fiends. its like mixing vinegar and baking soda
>>
File: 20101008-deadbusinesspartners.gif (407 KB, 700x930) Image search: [Google]
20101008-deadbusinesspartners.gif
407 KB, 700x930
>>69168043
What is the "gun-show loophole"?
>>
If niggers stop acting like violent savages, they'll stop getting locked up.
>>
>>69168043
>ban "semi-automatic assault weapons"

soo.................... wtf does this mean
would an m1 garand fall under this?
would a ruger 10/22?
what the fuck lads
>>
>>69175239
When people talk about a gun show loophole, what they mean is that it's legal to engage in private sales that don't cross state lines. That's sort of what gun shows are. They're independent vendors just buying and selling guns trying to make a living.

So say you and I were neighbors, and you like my rifle, so I sell it to you. I don't have a federal firearms license, and I'm not a dealer, but neither are you. That's legal, and I don't have to go through the background check, et cetera. Gun shows just take that idea to the next logical step: bringing together a large number of private gun sellers and buyers in one place at the same time.

democrats call that a "loophole," because they want to erode gun rights everywhere they can as much as they can. If they made that illegal, it would also be illegal for a grandfather to give a rifle to his grandson without getting an FFL dealer to transfer it.
>>
>>69175525
Shut up and go back to picking bananas.
>>
Ban automatic assault niggers. Guns are a red herring.
>>
File: 1452296521438.jpg (1 MB, 1072x1340) Image search: [Google]
1452296521438.jpg
1 MB, 1072x1340
>>69171052
So I suppose all the people in pic related should be felons then.
>>
>>69175611
One person selling a gun to another.
They essentially want to involve the government in private sales between two people.
It's amazing. They want to actually infringe the right to free contract, and people are fine with it.
>>
>>69175707
Ok. I can see why they'd use it as an argument.
>hurr but then mentally ill people can get past background checks
I guess the ideal counter argument would be that if they're determined they can just buy it illegally without a background check, it's just a tiny bit harder.
>>
File: 1459120472654.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459120472654.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>69176227
Guns shouldnt be so freely distributed.
This is how niggers get tha heat.
All guns should be properly registered.
let them buy whatever the fuck they want from the shops with proper licensing and background checks.
>>
>>69174752

Any gun is good to kill a lot of innocent people. It doesn't take an AR-15 or an AK-47 to do that. The very nature of this tool's existence makes it convenient to use lethal force, it's the intended purpose.

A bolt action 30-06 deer rifle can penetrate through 2 or 3 people with relative ease and in a crowded theater you could kill just as many with one of those as you could an "ar15-style semi auto" with a standard capacity magazine. With the right bullets it could easily penetrate even high end body armor.

Handguns are the most convenient gun to kill people with, they're light, manuverable, easy to conceal, and highly effective at close ranges. This is reflected by the fact that most gun homicides in this country are committed via handguns rather than long guns.

They don't want to ban rifles to protect you, they want to ban rifles to keep you from protecting yourself against tyranny.
>>
>>69176656
Doesn't Mexico have crazy strict gun laws? Hows that working out for you?
>>
>>69175707

Most gun shows I've ever been to are predominantly licensed firearms dealers. There are usually some private collectors who buy, sell, and trade guns but we're talking a 10:1 or higher ratio of gun brokers to private sellers.

Sure, there are occasionally individuals who will bring firearms in to trade or sell, but people make it seem like it's a flea market for used guns with no background checks and in my experience that is not the case.

A FFL is required for anyone who is participating in a firearms business for income. Liquidation of estates or private collections generally skirts the need for a FFL, but if you're actively buying and selling considerable numbers of firearms and turning profits you should be licensed.

So basically there really isn't a 'loophole', it's just a deliberate misinterpretation of facts to make it seem like the participation in wholesale of firearms without background checks or licenses is legal, which is not.

It'd be similar to saying there's a drunk driving loophole where if you buy your booze cash and consume it in private you're not liable to facing a DUI if you get caught on the road.

It's false, you will get fucked, and the government can (and will) fuck you at any time if you choose to toe the line.
>>
>>69174752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSySuemiHU
>>
>>69177519
Well, not necessarily. If you're not buying and selling across interstate borders, the federal government has no jurisdiction to license you at all.

But if you want to make a living selling guns, getting an FFL is a good career move.
>>
File: Wojack Mexico pc.png (218 KB, 1182x730) Image search: [Google]
Wojack Mexico pc.png
218 KB, 1182x730
>>69177472
Burger.
We arent allowed to own weapons
the law says "Citizens will not own army-only weapons".
Which means that the police will take anything from you, even a shitty .22 handgun will be taken from you.
The police is corrupt as fuck, they say something you obey , there is no other way.
Only way to legally own a weapon is to be an Armed forces member, then you can CC your handgun or own shit.
Otherwise good luck, only rich as fuck people are allowed to buy/get weapons and register them for abussive prices.

If we had weapons at least the bloodbath would be fair.
Even having some empty shells will get you in trouble
>>
>>69177952
Same here.

Americans, don't fall for this bullcrap. Defend the fucking 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>69171052
>dont do shit and go to jail for resisting arrest anyways
>sell plant parts to people with chronic diseases and degenrates so that they can feel better about themselves
>go to jail

A lot of police just try to bait niggers into their cop cars. No denying that and it's really excessive and counterproductive to society.
>>
File: 1452683827104.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1452683827104.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1016
>>69178159
>>
>>69177952
oh, i see. so the cartels don't have any guns, because they're illegal!
>>
File: chapo armas.jpg (285 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chapo armas.jpg
285 KB, 640x480
>>69178648
I wonder why this argument is never used.

And cartels dont have mere guns.
>>
>>69167372
This is true. China doesn't fuck around with violent murderers.
>>
>>69178995
Not only that, but they should be our guns. Fuck you, ATF.
>>
>>69178995
you tell me. you voted for your leaders.
>>
>>69172733
jail is not "punishment", nor is a career criminal capable of stopping committing crimes
vast majority of people in prison ARE career criminals
>>
File: Commisar_Officer.jpg (93 KB, 499x949) Image search: [Google]
Commisar_Officer.jpg
93 KB, 499x949
>>69179180
in fact, one of those weapons was part of the "Rapido y Furioso" shitfest.

It was a .50 rifle. Why the fuck was the ATF arming the cartels?
Well to destablize the country EVEN MORE , just as what happened to gaddafi,hussein,assad,MUH WMD WE MUST FUCK THEM,etc.

>>69179180
We dont, really.
They just go to rural areas and buy their votes with cattle and shit, it is a general nationwide consensus that peña is a worthless retard and he still won.
But then there isnt where to choose from , honest politicians going against the status quo are murdered and in not a pretty way.
I fear that the same will happen to Trump.
>>
>>69178647
Whos that massive faggot
>>
>>69167054
that's just cause China takes their trash out back and puts bullets in them. hey don't give them a life time free ride on their dollars.
>>
>>69176656

niggers don't buy legal guns in broad daylight and sign a bill of sale which includes his personal info. Most people who sell you guns privately and legally require this unless its close friends or family.
>>
>>69177897

While I agree with your sentiment I believe that the ATF gladly disregards their jurisdiction and pretty much requires anyone who sells firearms for a living to obtain a license.

https://www.atf.gov/file/100871/download

Having witnessed the ATF in action personally, I would rather not take a chance. They're dicks.

So, in my opinion, the gunshow loophole is a myth. Anyone who is legally registered to sell firearms for profit MUST perform a background check, there is no way for a licensed dealer to legally sell a firearm to a private party without one. If they face being audited and they come up short they're pretty much guaranteed to be fined and shut down.

Requiring more background checks will not stop illegal activities from happening. Criminals will be criminals regardless. In my state they passed a required background check on ALL gun sales, including private transfers, and it has done almost nothing. It's just a way to keep tabs on gun transfers and put people on a list for the inevitable confiscation.
>>
>>69179741
the ATF armed mexicans in the fast and furious because osama wanted to use it as an excuse to ban guns in America. it was completely incompetent from the top to the bottom, but it really wasn't about mexico. it was about internal domestic American politics.

we don't really give a fuck about mexico. you can all rot for all we care.

if you don't want corrupt politicians, you need to have non corrupt ones. you yourself should run for office. and you should arm your ordinary people. fight the cartels. if the police try to disarm you, fight them too.
>>
>>69168043

>semi-automatic assault weapons which are designed strictly for killing human beings

So essentially if it looks black, has a pistol grip and has the stock thing that goes up, it's gonna get banned?
>>
File: 1453857772248.jpg (158 KB, 539x1116) Image search: [Google]
1453857772248.jpg
158 KB, 539x1116
>>69179837
>>
>>69180613
that link's a lot of threats and vagueries. "may be." "can be." "sometimes." they're just trying to bully and intimidate.

whoever wrote that should be shot.
>>
Well that's because anything that's more than a few years in prison over here is a gun shot to the head over there.
>>
>>69181220
What >>69175678 said
The garand was built strictly for the mil to kill people, but it's old and wood and not Scarry... So what do
>>
>>69181337

That's how the ATF operate, though. They keep their verbage vague so they can twist it and stick you in the ass. They do it all the time with every aspect surrounding firearms and there isn't much you can do about it because the public generally feel like the ATF is right and acting in their best interest.

It's slimy as fuck but it's effective.

my point really is that people are ignorant of the laws surrounding guns and the sale of guns and the media uses that ignorance to paint an unfair picture. it all goes back to the idea that this kind of stuff wont stop legal gun owners.

It's obscenely easy to get guns even if you're not allowed to... New, used, legal or hot, clean or dirty, it's just a matter of how much money you have to spend.
>>
>>69182125
Then those ATF agents all deserve to be shot. Every one of them. And their sleezeball lawyers in the Justice Department.
>>
>>69174994

Can't see how a semi-automatic rifle is better vs an automatic rifle in the hands of a competent shooter who knows how to handle both rifles. Even the full-auto is shot semi 95% of the time, but the semi lacks those few situations where auto fire could be more useful. Plus, I believe it's easier to just point an automatic rifle at the general direction of a mass of people and just fire the thing rather than aim at each and everyone for an accurate shot, at least from a psychological standpoint. I don't have a problem hitting anything in within 300 meters with an AR-15 or civilian AK, but I couldn't point a gun at another human being even if I wanted to. Mental barriers are a funny thing.
>>
>>69183485
>I believe it's easier to just point an automatic rifle at the general direction of a mass of people and just fire the thing rather than aim at each and everyone for an accurate shot,

Going full auto with a 30-round mag means changing mags every 10 seconds and is severely less accurate as the recoil will shift your line of fire. Going semi-auto allows more control of recoil and round expenditure. Auto is really only useful for suppressive fire and even then only if you have a squad to continue the fire when you have to constantly reload.
>>
>>69184284

I'm pretty sure the Paris attackers wouldn't have been able to kill as many people as they did with semi-automatic AKs, they were clearly inexperienced gunmen. Automatic fire can have it's uses for rampages, even though I agree with everything what you said about automatic fire in the context of warfare
>>
>>69167554
>surrendering is a capital offense
>cowardice is a capital offense
kek
>>
>>69175875
>"no one was hurt and no stores were looted"
>not one black in that picture
gee I wonder why?
>>
Maybe I'm maybe but I fail to see why most offenders can't be put to work in their own communities rather than kept in cages. Why not give them compulsory military service? The prison system is horrible for rehabilitating people and just encourages them to be lifetime criminals. Black people commit a lot if crime, what now? Locking them up en masse will never be productive as a strategy. It's just profitable for certain entities.
>>
>>69176755
What exactly are you supposed to be shooting at to protect yourself from tyranny if it isn't humans?
>>
>>69187502
>mfw when Founding Fathers knew the world was secretly ran by ayy lmaos but it was too dangerous to reveal at the time
>the 2nd amendment is so humans could overthrow them
>they left clues about the ayy lmaos in the form of masonic symbols

>mfw this would be a better movie plot than half the ones coming out this year
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.