[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does your local government do go encourage diversity in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 20160328_162446.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160328_162446.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
What does your local government do go encourage diversity in your neighborhood?

I live in a majority white neighborhood, average salary in my town is 75k+

Not that long ago we had a majority Democrat council, and these projects were built in my neighborhood a couple blocks from me.
Poor blacks live there. There are like no less than 2 kids oer apartment, it's loud, they have block parties with their other friends it's insane

The children are becoming teens now, and they roam around the neighborhood sometimes

They don't go too far out, they stay in the general area
We have a majority Republican council and a Republican mayor now but damn
>>
>>
How many people live there?
>>
>>69146139
About 25ish+? Idk
>>
They built Section 8 housing behind my subdivision.
The value of my home dropped >40% in the 5 years since it was built.

Now I can't sell my house for enough money to pay the rest of my mortgage.
>>
>>69145210
Sounds like they're trying to get people to hate blacks.

I think democrats are actually the extremists trying to start a race war
>>
>>69147168
The Dems did found the KKK, you might be up to something
>>
>The children are becoming teens now

It will be hell for 5-10 years and then they will move out/go to prison and it will calm down a little for another 5 or so years and then the cycle of pregnant teenagers continue.
>>
>>69146826
That suck man, same thing is happening to me. My house has dropped and keeps dropping
>>
Sue the state in a class action over property values?
>>
>>69145210
The only diversity in my gated neighborhood (average income 125k) is the Mexicans building new houses, and that's exactly how God intended.
>>
>>69147991
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahhahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're jokingn right?

Suing the state of NJ over THIS

not happening
>>
>>69147787
I'll probably move out soon
>>
>>69145210
It would really suck if it burned down.
>>
>>69145210
Is that Wayne?
>>
>>69145210
>What does your local government do go encourage diversity in your neighborhood?

Nothing.
>>
>>69145210
Government nothing, we have EU for that with NGOs
They are paying diversity programs more and more
>>
File: apartment-fire-one[1].jpg (73 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
apartment-fire-one[1].jpg
73 KB, 700x467
>>69145210
Nothing. We don't enforce diversity here.
The opposite.
Niggers and moors ruined beautyful and historic neighbourhoods.

There are tenants that don't want to rent to niggers, because they know what happen, and they can't rent it to whites not even for the lowest prices.

I helped a tourist get one of those actually. I was like "where you wanna stay?" she's like "there". I'm like "there is bad" she's like "it's close to the nightclubs I like it. Plus I prefer to trust people than live worried".

I check the newspapers everyday since then.
>>
>>69149440
Not OP but it kind of looks like summit
>>
>>69145210
Tried to build section ape housing, but thankfully a shitload of single mothers took up residence before it could be filled with nogs.
>>
Luckily Las Vegas is money-oriented enough to allow gentrification to run rampant. Nigs and Beans are being shoved out of the old neighborhoods, priced out of new white neighborhoods, and basically left to their dilapidated hopeless ghettos.

We are hoping they all just move to California.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.