[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to get a gun in your country or state for USAnoians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18
File: shotty.jpg (171 KB, 1231x666) Image search: [Google]
shotty.jpg
171 KB, 1231x666
Even here in gun strict CAlifornia, long barrel guns (like shotgun or carbines etc) just require you to be 18 and over and pass standard gun background check.

Handguns in cali you need to be 21 over and pass a basic safety course thing along with same background check. So really not big deal.

But basically no one is allowed a Concealed Carry permit.

what about rest of you ?
>>
>>69086860
>But basically no one is allowed a Concealed Carry permit.
Not true, it varies by county. It's a PITA compared to other states but they do let "regular people" get them for self defense in a lot of the state. Just not really the areas around SF and LA
>>
>just require you to be 18 and over and pass standard gun background check.
you need to pass a test now anon
>>
>>69086860

Ya, you just have to jump though hoops all day, and carry around a list of gun laws so you don't break any on accident and end up in jail for 20 years.
>>
File: 1459039640048.png (2 MB, 1600x1816) Image search: [Google]
1459039640048.png
2 MB, 1600x1816
>>69086860
Pretty easy to get a license.
>>
File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (8 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
8 KB, 250x167
>>69086860
I'll give you three experiences of mine Anon.
>shotgun
Walk in and walk out no background checks or waiting period
>Handguns. Buy and wait
>Assault rifles. Buy and wait

I love Arizona.
Fellow Arizonans Post proudly.
>>
>>69087580

I thought Canada had strict gun laws,

have liberals been lying to me?
>>
>>69086860
Depends on state here. Some places it's really easy, some places it's a pain in the arse. Where I live it is quite easy.

Pretty much no matter what though you're restricted to manually repeating rifles, lever and break action shotguns and handguns with a bit of effort.

Semi autos and cool shit are effectively off-limits to your average person. Some states have magazine capacity restrictions and some states ban certain guns for no useful reason.
>>
I live in Texas so it was pretty easy for me the first time buying a gun.
Walked into academy, filled out a piece of paper, walked out with a gun. 20 min max.
>>
1. Buy a gun online
2. Tell your dealer to submit their credentials, gun is mailed to dealer.
3. Fill out form, dealer calls FBI, they say "sure anon can have a gun"
4. Pay dealer $25 fee and walk out with gun
>>
File: 1445457467.jpg (377 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445457467.jpg
377 KB, 1900x1000
>>69087716
>have liberals been lying to me?
Yes and no. Getting a license is easy but we have some dumb shit regarding transportation and classification of firearms. Prohibited (fully auto and some handguns) Restricted (semi auto, most handguns, some rifles) and non- restricted (most rifles and shotguns) There also was the shitshow know as the Canadian Firearms Registry but let's not dwel on that.
I hate reddit but /r/CanadaGuns is a good place for info on guns in Canada.
>>
File: missouri.png (53 KB, 1195x1076) Image search: [Google]
missouri.png
53 KB, 1195x1076
Give man money. Receive gun.

Or

Walk into store. Fill out form. Wait 10 minutes. Pay judengeld. Take rooty tooty point'n'shooty.

https://youtu.be/X19i2GlMstk
>>
>>69087639
Better yet be me be stationed in Anchorage walk into store Bullshit with Jerry behind the counter. Ask him who the fuck would pay 110$ for a gallon of CLP. Turns out the railroad CO buys a can every year. MFW yah they need it to clean their recoilless rocket launcher. Turns out the Alaskan railroad has used up almost all of the national guards stockpile of 57 mm rockets blowing up snow drifts to prevent avalanches. Walk out with an unfired ar180 for 900 bucks. Some prepper who bought a fuck ton of guns in the seventies got too old to take the winter up here. Never fired any of them and sold them off to the store owner in bulk. CC and OC are a right without a permit. I love Alaska if Hillary godd forbid she gets in tries to muh feels the 2nd A away they will probably secede.
>>
>>69086860
Here you have to
>register in a shooting club
>Have a clean criminal record
>Have a paper from the doctor stating you're sane
>Pass a theory exam to show you know the guns law
>Pass a practical exam to show you know gun safety
The whole process take 3 months and 200 euro approx the first time you do it, for the next guns you want to have, it goes faster, as you don't have to pass the exams again
>>
>>69086860
Cali fag here there are 4 counties where its fairly easy to get a CCW permit just saying other wise your 100% correct
>>
>>69086860
Need to be formed to have a licence for rifle.
Licence and permit from autority for handgun and automatic rifles.
>>
>>69087886
What state are you in? I'm in Victoria and It's a pain in the fucking ass
>>
You have to go in hospital to check your mental health. Also, no crime history.
Also, you're not allowed to have small guns like pistols. Rifles, machineguns and other heavy shit is ok.
>>
>>69086860
>USAnoians

what in the actual fuck?
>>
>drive down to store with guns
>gimmie
>wait a minute or two for FBI NICS check
>walk out of store with gun

It can be even easier than that if it's not babbys first gun.
>>
File: iowaguns.jpg (424 KB, 1493x941) Image search: [Google]
iowaguns.jpg
424 KB, 1493x941
>>
File: 1450210295785.png (914 KB, 1473x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450210295785.png
914 KB, 1473x1000
>>69086860
You need to be above 18 yr and no license to buy and keep in your home cat. D weapons (knifes, blunt weapons, pepper sprays, telescopic batons, airsofts etc...)
Cat. C includes non semi-auto hunting rifles, pump-action rifles, powerful (> 20 J) compressed air arms. You need a hunting permit or a sport shooter license to buy them, a medical certificate to prove you're not nuts and you have to declare them to your local "préfecture" (regional authority of the state, delivers all permits and licenses). you can only keep them at home in a safe, or dismantled in a way you can't use them immediatly, and separated from ammunition.
Cat. B includes semi-auto rifles, handguns, pump action non-rifled shotguns, everything that looks like assault weapons etc... you need everything that Cat. C requires + to be authorized by the local préfecture (you have to fill a form, send it, and they respond under several months delay to tell if you can buy or not).
Cat. A includes all "war weapons" and war materials (machine guns, body armor, vehicles, gas masks, missiles...). Nobody can buy and own these except the army.

In all cases, you are not authorized to use your weapons for self-defence, nor carry them outside of your home, a shooting stand, or a hunting area during hunting periods.
>>
>>69093819
And i forgot the most important :
in case of a national crisis, the state can decide to disarm you and confiscate your weapons.
>>
>>69093819
You can't even have a fucking gas mask?

I use one to weld things, put polyurethane on wood, etc.
>>
>>69093819
>to be authorized by the local préfecture
This authorization is usually delivered for experienced sport shooters, security companies (armored trucks) or owners of sensitive businesses (jewelries)

Of course, you need to have no criminal record
>>
>>69093958
We're talking about military-grade NBC gasmasks that filter air with amovible cartridges here, not the ones you use for welding which are basically a piece of dense paper that filter small particles.
>>
>>69094110
Mine has whatever cartridges I want to buy. You're going to get brain damage in either case with just a paper cartridge. Even the chemicals I sometimes use to clean my bathroom require a proper gas mask.

When I was a little kid, my friend next door got a full-face Israeli one for $7 from the internet.
>>
Not too difficult to get a bolt-action rifle or single shot shotguns. Unless you want to break the law, very difficult to get a handgun and impossible to get a semi-auto rifle. Impossible to carry a firearm for self-defence unless you are on-duty law enforcement or official security guard (normal people aren't allowed to defend themselves in this country).

Am legit contemplating moving to NZ because at least you can own decent guns there. The knee-jerk reaction laws passed here after Port Arthur are an absolute joke.
>>
>>69094276
*Israeli military surplus one
>>
>>69094110
You telling me this full facemask is illegal in France? I use it for woodworking and general usage around solvents and shit man, I switch the cartridges at whim for the application...
>>
>>69086860
Can get hunting rifles and shotguns if you can prove you hunt and if you pass the police interview
>>
File: vex-mythoclast-exotic-review[1].png (334 KB, 1000x358) Image search: [Google]
vex-mythoclast-exotic-review[1].png
334 KB, 1000x358
>>69092854
>Rifles, machineguns and other heavy shit is ok.

Only their hunting variations. Aka one shot, one relaod ones
>>
WA background check and same day for long guns. 5 day wait for handguns no course needed. No course required for CCW but you have to go to the Sheriffs or something. If you have your ccw you can buy pistols and take home on same day.
>>
>>69094110
Yep. You can buy military gas masks in bulk for like 10$ a piece off the internet here.
>>
Here in Texas

I talk to a friend, he says he has a gun

I give him cash

he give me gun

God Bless America
>>
>>69094110
haha we can get israeli gas masks for like 10 bucks or whatever.
>>
>>69086860
Prior to the fed requirements I could show my weapons license and that was it. No forms, no signatures.
>>
>>69093819
can you guys uncuck yourselves please. ffs
>>
File: 20160210_131445.jpg (486 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160210_131445.jpg
486 KB, 1200x1600
Easy as fuck, all it requires is a clean record, money, and playing the wait game.

>>69092565

No it's not, dumbo. Victoria has one of the laxest laws.
>>
pass test + med evaluation, after that:

law-abiding adult citizen = 1 pistol/revolver
law-abiding adult citizen with means to safely store firearms (a safe or special room) = 2+ firearms (can be pistols, revolvers, rifles, smoothbores etc, no automatics)

hunting, shooting sports and a certain paramilitary organisation have their own rules.
>>
>>69094110

Not even Australia is this pathetic, we may need a license to purchase bullet proof vest because fuck the politicians. But we are able to buy gas-masks and everything else without a hassle.

I have a few over here including 2 S10 NBC respirator's.
>>
File: 831217_BB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg (74 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
831217_BB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg
74 KB, 1000x1000
>>69094276
>>69094401
>>69094615

We can buy this (pic). But everything above, especially those designed for CBRN defense is illegal
>>
>>69095173
You know I recall seeing medical staff wearing 90% masks during the whole H1N1 thing and thinking this can't possibly be real because we already know that 90% masks won't filter it.

And then just the other day I saw a discarded dust mask in the stairwell and got to wondering if that was from one of our Chinese imports who things that a dust mask is going to protect them from the Chinese air.
>>
File: bing.png (233 KB, 474x490) Image search: [Google]
bing.png
233 KB, 474x490
>>69095283
Guess you could say they won't be any use to you guys anyway, you'd raise up that white flag quicker then you'd put that special elite military gas mask on.
>>
Pretty easy. Just fill a form at the city hall and don't be a criminal/mental. I think you need a special license for semi-auto or whatever the fuck it is.

Rifles and the like for hunting are ezpz to get.
>>
>>69086860
Much easier than most people think. You need a shotgun licence for a shot gun, a firearm licence for anything else and a certificate to buy ammunition.
As far as I know the requirements for these are to be over 18 and have a good bill of mental health as well as a stated reason for wanting to own a gun. Laws around gun storage are a pain in the arse, or at least they used to be when my dad had still had his gun.
Biggest problem for most people would be actually finding a place that sells guns as it seems like only rural areas do.
>>
>>69095373
I remembered you for much better quality shitposting, australia
>>
>>69089586

Gibberish.
>>
>>69095283
But you can simply just make a cartridge adapter and mount the proper cartridges on any full face respirator. Hypothetically speaking, some of those cartridges WILL handle some of the various agents (Biological -> Filtration level to P100, Chemical -> Use correct cartridge for situation, Nuclear -> SHTF you're most likely relying on P100 filtration to prevent radioactive particulates from fucking your lungs but the filters will turn hot)

Are the laws that cucked in France on gas mask application?
>>
Any long guns I simply hand over my money and the give me the gun, provided you are 18 or over.

Handguns I must purchase a pistol permit for five dollaroos, wait 5 to 10 days (used to be no waiting period, changed this year) and provided you pass the background test you walk out with your brand new hand-held baby killing machine.
>>
>>69095458
Yeah, and i once remembered when "France" was considered somewhat powerful. Remember a few weeks ago when France throw up that white flag on the Eiffel tower hoping it will be a deterrent towards ISIS?

lmao
>>
>>69095439
The biggest problem is looking through this thread and seeing how many people say "oh it's no big deal that I need a doctor's permission to get one." Even the FBI NICS form has a box you have to check off that says you're not insane before you sign at the bottom.

That's the way the USSR did it. Once declared "insane" for saying or doing the wrong thing, it's off to the gulags with you. That's not just how you get incarcerated; that's how you die via the official mandated free medical care system.
>>
>>69095283
Damn, that sucks. Here is an idea of the kind of stuff we can get here:
https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/
>>
>>69092565
Northern Territory here.
Here you just install a safe (the police don't even need to inspect if if it's a 5 gun safe, you just show them a photo), then sit your safety test (a 10 question multiple choice thing). Pass that, give them your hunting permit (a $15 form anyone can get) and done. They send your licence in the mail.
>>
>>69094447
No, semi-auto too, like SVD ("Tiger" rifle is literally SVD), and old machineguns like RPD.
>>
>>69095625

The medical certificate here, in Australia when you want to obtain a firearms license is basically nothing more but a deceleration of referee from someone very respectable. The doctor saying you are fit and he has known you for god knows how many years. No medical tests of any-sort go on, just 30 second paperwork that requires a name signature and address.
>>
File: 1401595339181.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1401595339181.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
Washington has no special restrictions to owning firearms outside of the federal restrictions, with the exception that all fully-automatic firearms are banned. Any legal non-handgun can be purchased and carried out same-day, but a background check is needed even for private sales. Handgun sales require a week-long holding period, unless the buyer has a CC license. CC licenses are about $50 and can be ordered from a local police station or sheriff's office. They arrive in the mail a month after ordered, and there is no need for classes or training.

Suppressors, however, are particularly annoying to obtain.
>>
>>69095769
It's still bullshit. They're just making it seem reasonable at first.

Kind of like if you've ever gotten a scrip for psychiatric drugs (and we all know what a lucrative business it is these days to prescribe them like candy) then that's an automatic no-go on your record for certain job opportunities.
>>
>>69095283
Lol, here you can buy almost any equipment you want, even heavy class-6 armor, that can hold .50 in close range. But you probably cant walk in it.
Gas masks like GP-7V costs around 30$ here.
>>
>>69096194

Of course it's bullshit, and it's a pain in the ass and a waste of time since you need to book an appointment and so on, but ;m glad retards who HAVE no idea about our laws (Mainly fellow Australians) think when they hear this stuff like IT'S extremely hard and don't run and pursue to get the laws even tougher. Sort of a win.

What i am pissed off about is semi automatic rifles are basically impossible unless you are a famous shooter with stacks of money or someone who own acres, acres and acres of farm land. That and pistols are hard to get and require mutiple competition shoots yearly etc.. You also need to hold a pistol provisional license for a year.
>>
>>69096326
>can't have semiautomatic
Jeez oh pete you're going to get wiped out the next time the Emus come around, m8.

But if that's the case then it sounds like a good idea to amplify gun clubs and competition shooting so more people understand that guns are no big deal and have them.
>>
>>69095952
Sucks. There's another push being made to change the federal laws on suppressors too. You'll still be stuck with shitty state laws though.
>>
File: germony.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
germony.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
>>69096574
>Jeez oh pete you're going to get wiped out the next time the Emus come around, m8.

Perhaps, but at least we are allowed lever action shotguns on our A&B license. Basically a failure loop-hole law in the system because that's how fucking retarded our politicians are.

>But if that's the case then it sounds like a good idea to amplify gun clubs and competition shooting so more people understand that guns are no big deal and have them.

Nothing will change the mind of the sheep here, just the sight of the word *GUNS* on the news channel brings shivers to people. You'll meet most Australians here have an up-tight attitude towards guns.

>fawk ya need a gun for, this aint america
>we dont need guns ere aye look how shit ameruca is fuck mate

I'm embarrassed to share this country with these low-life bums. Basically blaming America is our scrape-goat.
>>
>>69093819
>Nobody can buy and own these except the army.
That's just wrong, I deal with milsurp armorers who own full auto rifles, they can demo them for you if you want it; then sell you the semi-auto counterpart if you have the papers. They can't sell the fullauto rifles to the public obviously but "only the army can have """""""""war weapons"""""" is a fucking lie.

And Cat B firearms require more hoops to jump through then just "waiting". You need to get your sports licence stamped 4 times by the president of the shooting range club, spaced by at least 2 months between each stamping. That's the assurance the shooting club provides so they know you can operate the "easily-concealable" weapons.
You also need:
-complete birth certificate
-a safe with combination lock or keylock (and prove you own it)
-a visit from your local police to make sure no one in the neighbourhood has complaints against you (the cops don't necessarily do it right away but it's the law)
-fill out a form stating WHICH weapon and WHICH caliber and WHICH amount of ammunition you want to purchase
You cannot just send a pre-filled form and buy something randomly, you need to prepare in advance

I never cared for Cat B weapons myself, I'm not a puppet begging the state to buy a fucking gun. I'm content enough with bolt action 22LR and pump action shotguns, both of which are Cat C and easily purchasable.
>>
>>69096837
>That's just wrong, I deal with milsurp armorers who own full auto rifles, they can demo them for you if you want it
Yep, I was a bit too fast, so it would be "only the army and very specific businesses".

>And Cat B firearms require more hoops to jump through then just "waiting". You need to get your sports licence stamped 4 times by the president of the shooting range club, spaced by at least 2 months between each stamping. That's the assurance the shooting club provides so they know you can operate the "easily-concealable" weapons.
And I did not want to detail everything about the authorization process. I detailled afterwards, see >>69094009
>>
There's two realistic ways to get a gun.

a) join a shooting association and actively participate
after a year you can apply for a gun permit if you can show that you need to own a gun (as opposed to lending one from the association) to pursue your hobby
You lose the right to own the gun if you stop being an active member of the club. You only have very limited options for the gun and it's hard to the point of impossibility to get a permit for more than one.

b) become a certified hunter
You go to hunting school and learn about woodcraft, hunting, weapon handling, laws, and at the end you take a test (theory and shooting).
insurance and licensing fees are about 40-50€ a month, but you can own as many bolt action rifles as you want plus two hand guns. since the idea is that you use the guns for hunting, you are limited to weapons with a reasonably high muzzle energy, so forget about a .22, in practice you can only use hand guns with 9mm, .40S&W or .45ACP, and hollow point ammunition only. I don't know about rifles, since I don't care about those.
You don't need to actually hunt, just renew your hunting license every 3 years and pay the insurance and you can keep the guns, no matter how often you use them (you can't renew the license if you are a criminal or certified mentally ill).

In any case, you are never allowed to carry a loaded gun with you, or even an unloaded gun unless you are on your way to a place where you will use it.
>>
Hawaii. I hear people say this is the worst state to commit infringements on the 2nd but check it

>Registration and permitting process to keep the coloreds and degenerates (low income) at low levels

>If some non white or inferior poor white (usually from degenerate stock, you can tell because they didn't inherit money) gets past the checks and they don't have position with the state, they get caught.
>Firearm registrations are cross checked with enrollment in welfare, grievances against government like complaints against police - usual nigger or poor person tactic we can now call terrorist activity LOL
>Somebody gets a promotion for busting the terrorist they found through this.
>If you are white and not a fuckup and on the right side (White, in the Masons, military as a career and not some lowly leg infantry grunt or proper group) you don't need permit to carry. lord it over the lesser niggers.
>>
>>69097210
I see.
It really depends on the shooting club policy, very few of them are open to large calibers and open to give you a licence quickly. Fortunately, you're free to go wherever you like. Mine allows everything but .50 magnum (noise and damage are unbearable anyway)

We're better off here in France than most other European countries I think but owning a gun is still very taboo. You're easily labeled as a marginal dude but I really don't mind. I've seen many new people come into the club recently, especially younger guys and girls. Signs of something brewing in people's minds.
>>
Here in Montana I go to a store and buy a gun.

18 or older for rifle.
21 or older for handgun.

I think CCW is a class, but I don't know.

I've only taken hunter's safety and did a little bit of shooting.

I haven't felt the need to buy a gun because it's safer here. Everyone is white and most people have guns.
>>
>>69097633
Why all states don't take example on hawaii ?
>>
>>69086860
Oregon. Background check.
Thanks Obama.
>>
>>69086860
>be from Missouri
>drive to walmart
>buy gun
>walk out of wlamart
>>
>>69097753
In fact we're not bad at all about firearms compared to the other countries. We're the most armed western european country after switzerland, many people still have unregistered firearms (typically hunting rifles, but also leftovers from algeria and wwii), and our firearm homicide rate is fairly low if you take out the drug related ones.

I will start sports shooting in 1 or 2 month after moving out in the country, I'll see how it works
>>
>>69086860
in norway you can join a pistolclub, pay the club and take safety courses and be a member for 6 months, then you can send a request to the police about owning your own gun. but since i have drugs on my record (petty amounts) i have zero chance of being greenlit in the next 5 years, and a small chance after 5 years.
>>
>>69097753
Why would you need a .50 magnum though
>>
>>69095484
You unamerican fuck, get out. I understood that perfectly
>>
>>69097780
Because not all states have a nigger problem.

>>69098070
Who needs anything? But if you have the dosh then why not? It's easier than getting in on the fine art trade. And arguably more fun depending on how you like to have fun.
>>
Im in NSW and Ive never needed a letter from my doctor and ive got a dealers licence, security master licence and a half douzen prohibited weapon permits
>>
>>69097996
You're correct, especially in the countryside. 12 ga hunting rifles are more than enough to repel an 2-legged animal.

>>69098070
In my opinion, there are 4 kinds of people that come into shooting clubs:
-the jaded sportsters that come with their $2000 22lr rifles, $500 optics and spend hours just to adjust their shit
-the survivalists who only get rugged milsurp weapons or tactical stuff
-the people who just enjoy shooting sometimes when they have free time
-the rich fucks who import weapons from god knows where and require attention with their special snowflake weapons

That's the kind of dudes who need a .50 magnum. To be as loud and obnoxious as possible.
>>
File: 1438567974077.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1438567974077.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>Texas

can literally buy guns at Walmart desu
>>
>>69097780

Not all states understand the need to keep the upper class safe. If I want to show my power level to my date and take out some bum who looks at me in the eye, I don't need damned court cases. So Taco Bell loses a worker. One less on the welfare roll.
>>
>>69098450
You don't need any letters from anyone here either to get a licence.
>>
>>69096644
It's whatever. I don't really plan on sticking in Washington forever. I'd rather see the 1986 restriction on full auto thrown out.
>>
>>69093819

i hope that one day my country enacts measures this intelligent.

then we won't have to deal with mass shootings or terrorist attacks.
>>
>>69098776
You forgot your /s at the end for those who can't understand the irony behind that post.
>>
>>69093879
>In that case you may have forgotten where you let your gun.
>>
>>69098776
Assuming non-ironic post :
USA should not regulate firearms, you have just too much in circulation already. I see many people in gun laws debate comparing countries with each other ("see, in country X they have strict gun laws and it works, so we should do the same in country Y"). But you can't do that, you have to take reality into account, and the reality in USA is that prohibiting firearms right now will just create a massive gun trafficking black market and disarm honest citizens.
In France, legalizing guns will create more issues than it solves, our latin culture of "i do what i want to do, rules are for others" is not compatible with your firearms laws.
>>
>>69098450
>>69098683

No but I'm sure you retards needed a referee, which is a reason people go to the doctor as it's an easy way. Especially the guy with his "master license".
>>
>>69099625
That's interesting commentary.

Rather than have threads just about gunz vs. nogunz, it would be interesting to have more of that.
>>
>>69099625
To summarize:
"It's the culture"

And in all honesty, yeah it is. Kinda a shame tho for Europe since they could use guns right now.
>>
File: 1407097851358.jpg (273 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1407097851358.jpg
273 KB, 1600x1067
It's not hard to get a gun here in Switzerland, it's actually less strict to own guns here than in California for example.

Take an example of the rifle that I posted. In order to get this rifle, I would just need to go to a gunshop, show my ID and a background check to buy it along with all the ammo I want.

We really have the laxest gun ownership laws in Europe.
>>
>>69100034
Mine was only A&B and I didn't need a referee, dunno about the other guy or any of the higher categories.
>>
>>69099625
>In France, legalizing guns will create more issues than it solves, our latin culture of "i do what i want to do, rules are for others" is not compatible with your firearms laws.

Fuck off.
Cazeneuve is going to ban semi-auto guns at the EU level while sandniggers will remain armed to the teeth so that white people can't do shit when they are being exterminated on the streets.
>>
>>69099625
Also, how do you explain the fact that there were no gun laws in France up until 1939, and that everyone carried a concealed gun on the streets? How do you explain the fact that people could buy pump action shotguns in supermaket and semi-auto rifles such as AR15's chambered in .222 with just an ID card proving they were over 18, and the guns were not registered, up until the 90's? And that despite this, there weren't any issues with those guns?
Your bullshit argument "hurr Frenchmen can't be trusted with guns" doesn't stand, and has been used by socialists, communists and greens to pass extremely restrictive gun laws during the two last decades, laws that obviously don't affect the millions of illegal weapons brought in from ex-yugo countries, but hey, that's price of progress and tolerance isn't it?
>>
Don't have a criminal background and have to use it 'actively' to keep the licence. That means that you have to go to range every six months or so or hunt so you can proof a 'legit' use of firearm. Relatively easy but too costly for me atm
>>
>>69097753
>>69098070
What the fuck is a .50 magnum?! Do you mean .50AE or .500S&W? Do you people even own any gun?

>>69098070
>>69098476
What are you ranting on about?! It's not about need, it's about want. If someone WANTS to own a gun, that's a good enough reason to own it, no matter how pricey, rare, or practical it is.
>>
>>69086860
New York State:

>Long Guns
Particularly bolt action rifles, pump/manual/lever/break action shotguns, are fully legal. One must simply be 18+ and pass a background check. No waiting period, no registration/license.

>Long Guns
Semi-automatic rifles that accept a detachable magazine banned. Recent interpretations of state assault weapon ban (SAFE Act) have prohibited alternative devices for pistol grips/stocks, making nearly every semi-auto rifle with a detachable mag illegal. A rifle with an ARES style AR-15 stock is still legal.... for now, however, this only applies to rifles with such an option. Semi-auto shotguns are also banned. An AR-15 with a 10 round mag welded into the mag-well can have whatever "assault accessories" you want.

>Pistols
Even in upstate New York, getting a pistol is a bullshit process. On average, you must apply for a permit and wait up to 6 months to find out if you are approved. This doesn't include CCW privileges. This is just to get a license to OWN a pistol. Fees are outrageous. Unless you live in a more Red-county, you're not getting a permit to carry (unrestricted license). You need buddies in law enforcement for that. What makes pistol permits so more ridiculous than other states is the requirements needed to apply. You need four unrelated friends, who don't live with you, and all live within your county, to take mug shots and sign off on your application as witnesses of your good moral character. Best you have gun loving buddies too. Especially who's willing to take a mugshot for you.
>>
>>69086860
Florida here. Easy as fuck.
Stand your ground, nigga.
>>
>>69102086
>>69102382
>>69102677
t. butthurt gun nut
you have 0 arguments.
>there were no gun laws in France up until 1939
It's 2016 right now
>and that everyone carried a concealed gun on the streets
You were there ? Do you any source that can confirm that ? because it seems like complete bullshit.
>>
File: 1442172930983.jpg (130 KB, 550x526) Image search: [Google]
1442172930983.jpg
130 KB, 550x526
I'd say we're 3rd in Europa right behind Swiss and Czechs.
To own a guns in Poland you need a license here are the two most common ways to get one:
1)
>Start participating in shooting competitions.
>After 6 months you go to the police.
>Show them that you've been active in the shooting community.
>Get checked for mental ilnesses
>Get license.
2)
>Join hunting club.
>Hunt for 2+ years
>Rest is the same as with route 1)
After you've acquired your gun license you can buy anything semi auto:
>There are no bans execept for calibers
>You can own anything smaller than .50
>So for instance Desert Eagle in .50AE is no no but in .44 is yes yes.
>There are no license for long guns, short guns, shot guns etc.
>Once you get license you can buy anything that shoots bullets.
>There are no restrictions on magazine capacity.
>No SBR laws.
>Funny thing with suppresors.
>You can't sell them but you CAN own them so making your own suppresors from and old PCV pipe is legal.
Getting new guns looks like this:
>You see something you want on the gunshop website.
>You tell them you want it.
>They tell you to come with the paper that you can get said gun.
>You go to the police and tell them that you want a new gun.
>Nowadays it's easy.
>You just go to the nearest police station and they print you permission to get a new gun.
>You have to do this every time when you want to get a new gun but they always say yes and give it to you so it's not a problem.
>Then you go to the gunshop you ordered your gun from since weapons can't be send throught mail.
>You show them your permission.
>Then you pay and you got yourself a new gun.
With ammo it's like this:
>You need to have a gun licensen to buy ammo for modern firearms such as 9mm, .44 magnum etc.
>You don't need permision of the police to buy ammo.
>Once you get your gun licenes you can buy unlimited quantaties of ammunition.
>Black powder is not restricted.
>For anything old that shoots black powder such as colts you don't even need a gun licesne.
>>
In delaware here. It's possible but difficult and tedious. Gonna try to move back to Pennsylvania in a year where it's super easy.
>>
>>69103439
Wow, you poor son of a bitch who doesn't own any gun and doesn't know anything about gun laws and gun culture in France is talking about guns. Funny as fuck

>gun nut
Hilarious American leftist insult.

>you have 0 argument
I've given my argument faggot, you on the other hand has nothing more to offer than
>it's the current year!

Va te faire enculer pauvre troll.
>>
>>69086860
>walk in fun store
>choose
>show my C&C
>pay
>leave
>>
File: rrr.gif (499 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
rrr.gif
499 KB, 500x335
>>69103829
Why so angry ? You can't manage contradiction ? I feel very sorry for people of your kind.
>>
>>69104074
C'est ça tapette. Moi je me demande surtout d'où tu parle des lois sur les armes en France ? En quoi ça t'intéresse vu que tu n'en as pas et que tu ne veux pas que les gens en possèdent ? C'est pour montrer la supériorité du socialisme français ? Autant de règles pour pouvoir accéder à une arme à feu est une fierté pour le progressiste que tu es ?
C'est toi qui est en totale contradiction, surtout quand tu sors l'argument que le contrôle des armes aux US ne servirait à rien mais qu'en France ça marche. T'as raté l'épisode des bougnoules qui ont accès libre au plus gros marché noir du monde. Mais bon, tant que c'est des muslims, ils peuvent bien être armés n'est-ce pas ? Ils doivent bien se protéger des méchants blancs racistes.
Je ne serais pas du tout désolé pour les gens comme toi quand vous vous ferez canarder à coups de M70AB2.

Et pour répondre à ton autre question, tous les peuples d'Europe portaient des armes avant la 2ème GM, c'est pour ça qu'il y a encore aujourd'hui des millions de pistolets et revolvers de poche, de petit calibres qui avaient été fabriqués pour le marché civil à l'époque à Liège ou à St-Etienne par exemple.

Mais bon l'histoire on s'en fout, c'est l'année en cours après tout.

Aller je t'ai assez gratifié comme ça.
>>
>>69104517
T'es ridicule, tu m'as déjà categorisé et tu me prête des opinions qui ne sont pas les miennes.
Essaie ça avec un gamin de 15 ans, pas avec moi.
>>
>>69104517
>>69104696

Kek c'est la guerre ITT

Soyez sages mes cocus français
>>
almost impossible in POO-Land
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.