[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: 2000000000.0mad.jpg (44 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
2000000000.0mad.jpg
44 KB, 680x501
OBAMA DOUBLES DOWN ON REFUGEE POLICY DURING EASTER ADDRESS
"We have to wield another weapon alongside our airstrikes, our military, our counterterrorism work, and our diplomacy," Obama said. "And that's the power of our example. Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL's violence. Our determination to win the battle against ISIL's hateful and violent propaganda – a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause."
FUCKING NIGGER IS JUST MAKING EXCUSES HE IS SUCKING MORE SAUDI AND JEWISH COCK
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/27/obama-doubles-down-on-syrian-refugee-policy-during-easter-address/
>>
>>69078084
bump
>>
>>69078084

Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>69078084
I'm saying yes, because it gives fuel for the Trump rocket that's gonna demolish these policies.
>>
Aren't you supposed to take them in after you've totally won and dominated the fucking enemy, usually following some occupation of buttfuckery of sorts? You know like what we did to Germany and Japan? Not DURING the war, what the hell is wrong with these people?
>>
File: 1458347145465.jpg (14 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
1458347145465.jpg
14 KB, 250x278
>>69078084
You should welcome this. This is why Trump is winning.
>>
>>69078084
Wowee, while 4 refugees just kidnapped, tortured, and killed two Americans.
Fuck that nigger.
>>
>>69079121
Source
>>
>power of our example
What the fuck is he trying to prove by this? That no arab nation has to pay the cost of their constant infighting?
>>
File: pepe.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
228 KB, 858x725
>San Bernardino
>Tsarnaev brothers
>Somalian Crime in almost every state

"Uhh.. People.. We need more barbaric niggers from shitty cultures"

This is treasonous. This puts natives at risk for harm. What the fuck.
>>
File: Sneak1.jpg (461 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
Sneak1.jpg
461 KB, 968x1296
>>69078084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=335_2KhNQ9o

Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL's violence.

As if the fact that they are fleeing ISIL makes them a great choice to bring into the country. That's assuming they even are fleeing ISIL, which is by no means certain. Either way, they remain the same unskilled, welfare-seeking, intolerant, misogynistic, illiberal, anti-Semitic, often-violent, poor-choice immigrants as they would have been had ISIL never existed. Which is why we should not import them here.

Oh, /pol/, take me in!
>>
>>69078084
USA YES!
>>
Good, let them come in. Hopefully they bring more radicals with them and start blowing up, killing and raping people.

Its the only way people are going to learn.
That and it will make Trump look better.
>>
>>69079121
Source please
>>
File: 1456887428639.gif (40 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
1456887428639.gif
40 KB, 255x249
Fucking Obama setting up a shitfest once again thanks to his amazing international policies
>>
You should have started earlier with this. Now all the rocket scientists and surgeons are already sheltered in Germany, have fun with the leftovers.
>>
In Australia we have very strong quarantine laws to prevent invasive species from destroying our ecosystem.

You guys should start doing the same thing.
>>
File: trump REE.jpg (76 KB, 733x672) Image search: [Google]
trump REE.jpg
76 KB, 733x672
>>69078084
WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM - A BIG PROBLEM WITH RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

WE HAVE TO REMAIN VIGILANT, WE HAVE TO BE SMART, WE HAVE TO KEEP OUR EYES OPEN OR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS - MAYBE EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT HAPPENED IN PARIS.
>>
>>69078084
>sucking more Saudi and Jewish cock

Did you see his interview with the Atlantic? He called the Saudis free riders. And since when did he like netanyahu?
>>
>>69078084

He's right, you know.

Declaring war on Islam would only turn huge amounts of moderate believers into radicals.
>>
>>69078084
Obama just doesn't give a hit anymore these last days he is in office, does he?
>>
File: trudeau doctrine.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
trudeau doctrine.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>>69078084

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SENPAI
>>
At least I live in Wisconsin and we declined any Rapeugees from coming in. So do my bros from Michigan and Illinois.
>>
>>69079591
they are all radicals, in there bible they are allowed to kill cheat steal rape slave. all in the name of allah.

>>69079672
its your shit heads fault he met with king nigger this fucking month to talk about things.
>>
>>69079591

>Declaring war on Islam would only turn huge amounts of moderate believers into radicals

So would stubbing their toe on a dresser at night, who gives a shit.

Nuke them all now.
>>
>>69078084
Distorted version of Islam? What lol isn't there like 11 or 12 countries were they'll kill you just for being homosexual
>>
I wish to crush the head of these vicious snakes under my boot heel
>>
>We must let them in because they are fleeing ISIS and hate them
>If you don't let them inf obviously that is what ISIS wants because then the same people fleeing from them will now suddenly want to join them and be best friends
>Strengthening our border ultimately hurts our borders.

excuse me?
>>
File: Untitled.png (88 KB, 200x264) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
88 KB, 200x264
>>
File: bff 4lyf.jpg (20 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
bff 4lyf.jpg
20 KB, 620x465
>>69079753
>its your shit heads fault he met with king nigger this fucking month to talk about things.

canadianism, it's a disease
>>
>"We have to wield another weapon alongside our airstrikes, our military, our counterterrorism work, and our diplomacy," Obama said. "And that's the power of our example. Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL's violence. Our determination to win the battle against ISIL's hateful and violent propaganda – a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause."
>a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause
>a distorted view of Islam

He's retarded... Or a Muslim.
>>
>>69080177
He just a Muslim, apologist.
>>
>>69079231
>>69079347
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2016/01/10/moment-became-torture-nashville-kidnapping-attack/78317986/
>>
>>69080056
This all looks contrived. Am I the only one that thinks there's more happening than what meets the eye?

Look at their expressions. It all looks fake.

Does anyone else see how insane all this behaviour is? It's like they are trying to prolong this stupidity. I cannot believe I am living in a world like this.
>>
>>69079490
>bunnies
>>
>>69079591
in that case those "moderates" are simply radicals looking for an excuse and should thus be treated as radicals
>>
Thread Theme Music:
https://youtu.be/uUHRXeOFxto
>>
>>69080399
It all ties into the TPP, which is the new world order dragon that will bring in the north america union which will then tie in with much of europe, then will swallow the rest of the world but some outliers
>>
>>69079591
"Declaring war on Islam"? Where do you get this shit from?

>only turn huge amounts of moderate believers into radicals
Then they weren't "moderate believers" (can you be a moderate while believing in Shariah?) in the first place.
>>
File: ron paul1.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ron paul1.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>69080356
>He did not know his attackers, only that four men who spoke English and another language he did not recognize forced him and his friend into a small sedan. A Saturn.

>As the duo was driven to ATMs to withdraw cash in the Antioch area before sunrise in March 2012, they were repeatedly punched, stabbed and taunted. Laughed at. It lasted about 45 minutes.

>They were forced to give each other oral sex. Forced to strip off their bloody clothes, told to get out of the car and pushed down on a road before their attackers fled.

>Peterpal Tutlam is from South Sudan and has been in the U.S. as a refugee since he was about 10 years old, according to his attorney, David Harris. All four men charged in the case were born abroad but have lived in the U.S. much of their lives.

>Tutlam's attorney said Judge Cheryl Blackburn used the interpreters in an abundance of caution because of another recent case involving a refugee whose convictions were overturned because of an issue with her language.

Kill them. Kill them all. The only solution to the Muslim question is the Final Solution.
>>
>>69080356
That's it

We need to follow Myanmar's example and kick the shit out of mudslimes

They don't respond to anything less.
>>
>we're gonna kill em with kindness guys!
>hopefully they forget i funded isil though lol sorry bout that
>>
>>69080399
Subversion.
>>
>>69079121
Thanks for the source. Read the article and they both didn't died but survived. Hopefully those niggers die in prison.
>>
>>69080177
At this point I sincerely believe him to be a muslim
>>
File: Soon.jpg (42 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
42 KB, 599x445
>>69078084
>>
FUCKKKKK
>>
Why the fuck dies he say ISIL again? It's ISIS, right?
>>
Anyone remember when Trump kept using the 100,000 number and the media tried to say he was exaggerating or lying?

It happened again. The media lies.
>>
>>69082306
It's Daesh, actually. #notallmuslims
>>
>>69078084
>"Let's honor this Christian holiday by letting in droves of Muslims who consider us infidels!'
>>
>>69079328
Underrated, Texas.
>>
>>69078084

Okay Obongo, you win. All I ask for now is a terrorist attack in NY so the state can go red for the Don.
>>
>>69079490
>Australian Easter Bantzy
>>
>>69082306
yeah same thing
but the second s is for syria while the l is the levant or whatever the fuck
I think he says isil instead of isis so he can pretend the guys he backs in syria are a different group
>>
>>69079545
>netanyahu
your about three levels down on this 4th dimensional chess game
>>
It's more important than ever that Trump gets elected so that this doesn't come to pass.
>>
hey guys remember when Obama, Clinton, Kerry and McCain all helped to found ISIS so they could use them as boots on the ground in an offensive against Syria to weaken Iran?
>>
How in the fuck are the stories from Sweden and Germany not enough? I don't even understand why Obama would do this. More specifically, all the people who have to agree this is a good idea.
>>
File: 2010 amero goldset front.jpg (733 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
2010 amero goldset front.jpg
733 KB, 3072x2304
>>69081088
SOON
>>
>>69081165
>They were forced to give each other oral sex.

For what purpose
>>
>OBAMA IS A MUSLIM
>Oh those crazy right wingers haha, okay sure.

>two terms of Obama later

and I was directly looking for indications of his family history and beliefs.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.