[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT FEMINIST SINGER TAKES OFFENSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1436300937584.png (4 MB, 1111x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436300937584.png
4 MB, 1111x1482
Yes, i shit you not. A fat feminist singer is taking offense at jaime oliver (the chef) telling young women to breastfeed over giving formula, as it's better for babies.

ENTER FAT FEMINIST SINGER, STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN DON'T DO THAT

>YFW feminists want to give birth to babies at 40 and raise them on artificial milk

Can someone post the statistics for how older women produce fucked up babies in comparison to younger women?

And here's source for the fat bitch havin a cry, complete with jewish media reposting a few SJW's agreeing with her as if it's the majority opinion (note they have like 1 like each LOL)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/adele-hits-out-at-jamie-olivers-new-breastfeeding-campaign/news-story/3df7af3465e14d717fd76c21e6fd93f7
>>
>>68888249
Now that's the kind of white that needs its future secured
>>
>>68888249
Feminists are fucked up scums in my country too.
>>
>>68888898
Thanks for the bump mate, have a read about this stupid fat feminist.

She's raging at the chef because he's advocating for a healthier nation, starting with breastfeeding and giving birth at the optimal age AND EATING HEALTHY.

SHE DON'T LIKE THAT, SHE WANTS FOOD IN HER GOB NOW

EVIL MAN! HOW DARE HE SUGGEST TO EAT HEALTHY!
>>
File: nedkelly2.jpg (145 KB, 442x550) Image search: [Google]
nedkelly2.jpg
145 KB, 442x550
>>68888249
go to sleep, damo

markets are on tomorrow
>>
>>68888898
It's called make up m8.
>>
>>68888249
who are these semen demons?
>>
>>68889442
you hear about victorian schools refusing to teach about ned kelly and painting the eureka stockade men as evil white racists?
>>
>>68889503
True, but makeup doesn't account for those prime bodies. I'd love to bury my face between their legs, wouldn't you?
>>
Most people are being raised on the ideology that your biology shouldn't influence your choices without learning about the fact that each choice we make has consequences.

it shouldn't be a surprise that this is being taken to it's logical extreme.
>>
>>68889061
Feminists are just children. She's less offended by being told to do something than she is about it being a man telling her to do it.
>>
>>68889786
exactly. i know that a woman having a baby at 40 years old has like a 1 in 10 chance of having a downs baby compared to a 16 year old who has a 1 in 100k chance or something like that.

These feminists literally think women having babies at 50 years old is a good idea, they are fucking retarded.

Ontop of that, she's blasting him because he wants people to eat healthy!!!?

She's a fucking fattie herself, she has no right to talk about health.
>>
>>68889636
well shit, you know what to do.

and they're the only state that still want's safe schools.

Army of Two that shit
>>
>>68889749
You really need to come to Scandinavia. Fucking a 15 year old is legal here.
>>
>being offended by objectively correct and scientifically accurate statements
>>
>>68890320
yep. can someone post more detailed statistics on how old women are shitty for making baby?
>>
>>68888249
Bump.
I was just watching discovery and saw how breast milk is important. It stimulates the growth of other important cells in the stomach. And obviously other important stuff.
If feminists are logical how can they trust artificial milk technology if it's been around for so less a time?
>>
>>68888898
What a cuck. Wanting to defend a woman just because she is attractive? I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet they're also materialistic and basic whores
>>
>>68891040
They are just angry a man told them the facts.

He's also all about eating healthy food (i don't mean greenie shit, he's talking about eating steaks and vegetables instead of maccas) and this bitch is pretty fucking fat so you can see why they don't get along...
>>
The amount of butthurt in the comment section in the dailymail article on this same subject is astounding.
Lazy bitches who didn't breatfeed are getting mad as fuck for being exposed.
>>
>>68892768
yep
>>
>>68888249
Starting to really get disgusted with Adele.

Every time I hear her music, I think of her Obama love and her feminist shit and her fat activism.

Fuck her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.