[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I just watched this film holy fucking shit, alpha white male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: london has fallen.jpg (36 KB, 317x470) Image search: [Google]
london has fallen.jpg
36 KB, 317x470
so I just watched this film

holy fucking shit, alpha white male protagonist using meta-mechanics, red-pilled as fuck. Action was great.

And the troll analogies. Paki girl wants to give Merkel a flower, security guard stops her, Merkel lets her in, minutes later she gets shot. Berlusconi getting blown up at a church while with his "wife".

I absolutely loved it. I highly recommend it
>>
>>69617379
I just looked it up and libs are triggered to fuck over it.

Here are a few quotes:

>London Has Fallen is Donald Trump in film form.
>A misstep for action films. Sadly, this won't be the last time we see a film with such a direct political agenda.
>Ends up as insensitively timed hogwash.

My favourite is this:

> London Has Fallen traps a talented cast -- and all who dare to see it -- in a mid-1990s basic-cable nightmare of a film loaded with xenophobia and threadbare action-thriller clichés.

I think I'll check out this movie.
>>
>>69617379
>You're still watching movies.
>You're still watching movies with fucking niggers in them.
>You're still cuckold manchild, with no imagination of your own.

Do you not see how fucking easy it is to lead you? Just give a little slack, or throw some half-assed line somewhat tangential to your shit, and you're in love like fucking school girls.
>>
what londons really like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JilbDOdpA
>>
File: olympus has fallen.gif (812 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
olympus has fallen.gif
812 KB, 500x211
I really enjoyed the first one. It was basically Die Hard in the White House with Best Korea as Hans Gruber

Really looking forward to watching this one.

Also, kek at the Rotten Tomatoes review: >London Has Fallen traps a talented cast -- and all who dare to see it -- in a mid-1990s basic-cable nightmare of a film loaded with xenophobia and threadbare action-thriller clichés.
>>
You know the funniest part about this film, was that I came in expecting an America #1 film

it didn't disappoint and gave me more. It gives me hope that not everyone in hollywood is a shit eating liberal and still has the balls to portray american masculinity

Then when I searched it up, I found that an Iranian guy directed this.

fucking kek
>>
>>69618266
this video is so weird to me like i want to take it serious but then chick had a blade on a toothbrush and thats just so fucking laughable
>toothbrush blade on 8 mile
top kek
>>
>>69617379
Ok /pol/ you know what to do. Load up your IMBD accounts if you have them and give this movie amazing reviews.
>>
>>69617379
London could be ISIS next target.
Will the redpill action men come out to defend then?
>>
>>69617379
>go to Rotten Tomatoes to check out the reviews
>literally every review is negative, complaining about it being politically incorrect
lol
>>
>>69619184
>load up your IMDB accounts
Yeah, but should we use our Reddit and 9gag accounts too?
>>
Everyone go give it ten stars. You know the triggered left will be doing the opposite.
>>
>>69618266
disgusting
>>
>>69618890
knife/shank is the weapon of choice, duno what would be worse to be stabbed or shot. anyway one wrong turn in shit city you'll end up in a place like that
>>
>>69618681
Even better, an IRANIAN-SWEDISH guy directed this movie.

I think that man is giving those ''''professional'''' reviewers an aneurysm by making AMERICA, FUCK YEAH: London Boogaloo
>>
>>69619334
Well people are doing it because it just went up from 6.3 to 6.5.
>>
>>69617379
This will never be released in Hong Kong and there's not a decent version online yet that I've found.

This movie is on my 'to do' list if I don't forget it before I find a decent rip.

If you haven't watched 'Children of Men' yet, check it out.
>>
>>69617895

Seriously it's a damn great actionmovie - absolutely grand.

I can barely understand what these SJWs see in there? The terrorists are from Yemen and do not kill because of their religion but because of the American foreign politics and the loss of family members.
What did they expect? Terrorists performing an international terror attack coming from within the nations?

Just watch it, it's a damn good movie.
>>
>>69617379

I bet if United 93 came out today, it would be deemed Islamophobic for "portraying" peaceful muslim hijackers as monsters
>>
>>69617379
>>69617895

Looks good to me
>>
File: 220px-Routemaster.jpg (18 KB, 220x267) Image search: [Google]
220px-Routemaster.jpg
18 KB, 220x267
>>69618266
>>69619433
>>69618890

What London used to look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmFL28UeKVY
>>
>>69618266
cucked
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.