[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a half jew supposed to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
My father's jewish by heritage but not by belief and my mother's french. I've always thought jews were cringey as fuck as identified as white. Before finding the alt right, I just told people I was white and always believed I was.

Eventually I started to descend from liberal feminist faggot to MRA to TRP to far right to alt right and the white nationalists are right about everything. I don't want to be half jewish and I just want to have a white race to take pride in. what am I supposed to do?
>>
File: 1458128338353.jpg (85 KB, 422x751) Image search: [Google]
1458128338353.jpg
85 KB, 422x751
>>69612470
In you go
>>
Look man. Google the movie "Marching to Zion" and "Did the Holocaust really happen" on YouTube. The Christian pastor that did those videos did a DNA test and found out he had a little Jew in him, then did his 94 year old Grandmother and she was a full blown ethnic Jew but a Christian when it came to religion. The point is - if you go back far enough most people will have a little bit of something in them. Its up to you what you do with your life.

Also, look at the JIDF attacks the pastor has to endure in the comments. He's technically ethnically Jewish, but they attack him. Its all a joke. Jesus Christ died for our sins.
>>
OP you fucking retard, Jewishness is maternally passed. You're not a Jew, you're a stupid faggot white boy.

Just gas yourself now.
>>
>>69612899

I've thought of that before. Does whiteness respect that? Do whites care about genes or do they care who jews decide is a jew?
>>
Which half? The top or the bottom?

I imagine the top half would scream a bit before it bled out.

I don't thing the bottom half would do much really, maybe a few leg twitches and oozing of various substances.
>>
>>69612470
>Jewish and French living in america with a mexican name

I'm sorry for you Op
>>
>>69612470
Also, you can NEVER be a citizen of Israel without DENYING Christ. Think about that.
>>
>>69613002
I doubt white people care at all. Jews are white through and through regardless (unless you're in the middle east, and even then) so it's not like you're a traitor or some nonsense like that. You're making mountains out of molehills.
>>
>>69613002
I will accept you based on your actions.
>>
if your mother's not a kike, you're not a kike
you're welcome :^)
>>
>>69613045

probably the top half since im uncircumsized
>>
>>69613617
The Covenant is clear. Why aren't you circumsized? Do you believe the little pin prick and the few drops of blood is a "symbolic" replacement? Are you circumsized in the heart as well?
>>
>>69612470

Gas yourself.
>>
>>69612470
buy their opinion
>>
>>69612470
Well the problem is how you view heritage it seems, you think your parents define you when in fact the only thing that defines you are your actions, also Do you have qt sister?
>>
Hi op. My mums a Swedish Jew which means she turned her back on her religion and married a Croatian refugee.

They moved to new Zealand and I had no connection to my Jewish heritage. In fact I was brought up catholic and became very anti my mother's heritage, if anyone asked I was half Swedish, but never jewish

In the last few years I've decided to make it part of my life again. And do you know what, its the best thing I ever did. I'm very conservative by nature, and despite what all the conspiracy fags say on pol I think Judaism fits well with that.

Yeah it was weird no longer doing the Xmas and easter thing at first. And although I've got a long way to go- never bar mitzvah or set foot in Israel. Despite this I'm comfortable and feel like opening up to my Jewish side was the right thing to do. Feel like I'm a better, more considered person.

Good luck with your journey.
>>
Also, don't worry about whether Jews would accept you as one of their own. Their are so many different branches, not having a Jewish mother means nothing to many. Halachic law says otherwise, but according to say, haredi for instance, no one but them are real Jews. So you make up your own mind, don't let others do it for you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.