[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilling other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1458943095294.png (178 KB, 680x1096) Image search: [Google]
1458943095294.png
178 KB, 680x1096
How do we redpill the ones we care about in a correct way? So that at least they don't live a life in total ignorance.

If you go full hardcore mode on people they will obviously reject you and just strenghten their bluepill beliefs. Can we make a /pol/ guide in a way that we keep the people rather than loose them?

If you have tried it, share your experiences and who you tried to redpill and what the outcome was.
>>
>>69567892
Can be a very, very slow process. My gf used to get extremely offended any time I ever brought up anything about muslims, but now roughly a few months later openly admits Mohammad was a lying rapist degenerate (as an example)

She is now starting to understand that white people can actually experience racism as well (as opposed to just being PoC) but still thinks that society favours white privilege and that blacks are oppressed to a degree (she is half-indonesian/gook)

But - when i first met her she was semi-aware that a NWO is quite possible. So I guess to begin the red-pilling process, the first presupposition is that society is effectively controlled and manipulated by a small group of people, and has always been that way.

From there, it is easier to accept the fact there is more than meets the eye (with regards to muslims, niggers etc., political correctness etc.) as you realise society isn't just a fairytale land where everything is perfectly fine

The other thing is to be gentle about bringing it up but also being consistent e.g. occasionally sending insightful videos that are red-pilled or watching a tv show/film/book with them (1984 is a good first red pill)

but that's from my experienc
>>
>>69568933
My gf was (or still is?) the very same.
I redpilled her on immigration process in Europe. She's Brazilian so it was quite easy as it doesn't involve her much.

I'm trying to redpill on the 'muh racism' bullshit too but that seems close to impossible as 60% of her friends and 1/4th of her family are black...
>>
>>69569527
Forgot to mention that with immigration it took me about 2 months of delivering stories, articles and statistics from right-wing media, like 1400% rape count increase in sweden (that works like a charm with girls)
>>
>>69568933
>now starting to understand that white people can actually experience racism as well
>dating anyone who thinks whites can't experience racism
Why go for retards at all, even at the start?
>>
>>69568933
>she is half-indonesian/gook
>>69569527
>She's Brazilian
>>
>>69570402
>You are Swede.
>>
>>69567892
Bergjude
>>
>>69569911

kek. exactly the same with the rape thing. she always goes on about how much of a rape culture we live in and how instead of women learning to protect themselves they should teach men how not to rape

i find that comparing how bad sweden rape statistics are makes her release just how ridiculous it is for her to go on about it here. (not that it makes it invalid COMPLETELY of course)

one day i hope to show her the "collective suicide of european nations" video. then once i have surpassed that milestone - i think I can finally try and make her realise why i fucking HATE buzzfeed (her favourite source of info)
>>
Most normies are incapable of rational thought. That's why science and statistics fail to influence them.

They have to experience it first hand.
>>
>>69567892
%terminatenewtheme
>>
>>69570402
Yeah...stop posting Abdul
>>
>>69570270
“If you want to be a good saddler, saddle the worst horse; for if you can tame one, you can tame all.”
>>
>>69571496
This is very true. I was still in denial until I had to work for the state. I had to work in a store with and for immigrants. It was a shit experience, but it helped me understand why these people don't belong here.

What hurt the most was seeing swiss women wear headscarfs and have like 2-3 kids and teach them what is halal etc.
They literally chose a shit submissive life where they have to live from tax money and state provided cheap food because their abdul can't provide shit.
>>
>>69567892

There is no "guide", unless you live with robots but I personnaly apply myself few rules:
1) don't bring politics or force it if it is not the subject, if you do you will look like at best clumsy
2) avoid to do so in groups, because the moment you are libeled as a "racist" or "fascist" out loud, you lose the rest of your audience, it's like a Pavlov reflex in today society: non politcally correct = subversive = racist = evil
3) don't try to "win" the discussion, try to convince, which mean if the exchange begins to be heated it is better to let it go, people will think about it cold headed later
4) don't bring "conspirationnist theories" on the table, even if some of them are more and more real you will always be considered like a lost retard by educated people
5) spread your ideas by being an example, people don't take seriously a jobless fat basement dweller, what matters to communicate an idea is charisma and eloquence
>>
>>69571496

I worked in the job centre in the UK and thats what did it for me

Organising expensive oral surgery for inbred women who couldnt even speak english was kind of like being cucked IRL
>>
>>69573420
Every people working in medical fields I know either became marxists or racists, there is no middle ground.
>>
I'm like secret agent in the leftist group. I wear dreadlocks, skate shoes and often going on hardcore shows, never express my politically opinions loud.

I experience interesting things most of these people are obviously for accepting refugees, againts fascism and stuff going all.
but their opinions are not based on anything else than social-conformity.

Right-wing ideologies are represented on TV by skinheads who beat up shit of someone after few beers, and their opposite is young leftist with humanity degree. They are literally no other way to go so they join the similiar one for them and dont care anymore.

So I not longer care about this people because I know they can be more conservative than I think, they just accept this opinion like a part of their subculture.
>>
>>69575388
well said, Francine
>>
>>69573420
isn't your health insurance system quite good? I know that's off topic, just curious what you think
>>
>>69575388
sure, but in general, how they look is how they are. You're the exception, not the rule
>>
She's another person from a working class white family in a now dead industrial area.

I didn't have to do anything.
>>
>>69569911

Any link for that rape percentage?
Sounds like good ammo to have just in case
>>
>>69575923
Our health system isn't perfect: long waiting lines, sub par treatment, misdiagnosis, barely legible doctors the list goes on. The fact that it's free is the only thing going for it.
>>
Whenever someone starts sprouting left wing ideologly, I always stop and ask if that's something they know to be true, or is it something they were told. It helps people work out what part of their beliefs are factual, and which parts were pulled out of someone's arse. People tend to confuse research with policy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.