[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im German originally but ive been pondering for a while now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1458654890765.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1458654890765.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
Im German originally but ive been pondering for a while now, how would one be able to convince women en mass to change their stance to against Immigration.

I can assume that you cant push it directly, since it would most likely scare them off.

My idea would have to be to appeal to their victim complex, to manipulate their wanting to be special, perhaps even to make it "fashionable". These hashtag storms have been extremely effective, especially if we approach it from a different angle.

Say if we use the pre existing "feminist" agendas in regards to body image and the like. Making it a hashtag against immigrants trying to hide/shame women for their actions.

Sweden for example has had many many cases where immigrants call Swedish women "sluts, whores, pigs" for them doing as they wish, may that be sleeping around, eating excessively or even just having employment

Sure it could be futile since most are to blue-pilled to even talk to but i mean hey give us some thoughts.

Maybe we can get a hashtag idea going too? something the tumblerets would jump on without second thought?
>>
Just giving it a bump
>>
File: wimminz.jpg (263 KB, 545x320) Image search: [Google]
wimminz.jpg
263 KB, 545x320
>>69552068
Women are conformist and like playing it safe.
It's very difficult to persuade them once something has been endorsed by all the media and the education system.
Here women vote right wing (no lefties in parliament) and don't want immigrants but that's because we have anti-immigrant media (state-ran by the right wing government, the private, owned by international corporations are shilling hard) and the entire public opinion is anti-immigrant (no diversity training since preschool to condition the masses), so if that's what everyone says it's easy for a woman to follow. I have no idea how to uncuck the west you seem too far gone.

If you'll have crowd like that women will gladly join ( it's the largeest annual nationalist demo in Poland):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EbAsWux-w

Females are not really natural born lone wolf anti-system rebel fighters y'know.
>>
>>69552068
>German originally
>Flag
I'm not going to take you seriously senpai
>>
>>69552068

Take back facebook.
Uncuck the most feminized space on the internet.
Give it real dialogue.
>>
>>69552919
Lol family is expats, haven't lived in germany since 2000 and was 4 at the time sooo
>>
Best idea would be for white people to start mass converting to Islam, only way for women to see it as the threat to their way of life that it is. If a few fraternities converted this would be an excellent start.
>>
>>69552772
Yes i saw that, it was actually amazing how this years march went off without any major incident. Compared to recent years under the leftist gov. I still feel it would be best to do a kind of shell shock, to get them scurring, problem is they could just as easily scurry back to the current gov or the regressive left.

i have had multiple ideas to start some kind of movement in Australia, and then catapult it into germany, but so far ive not found anything i can rly hook onto to lever my ideas. Additionally i would go to germany if i could and do talks there but with the gov acting the way it it i feel i need to be some kind of public figure first or else they can just have me dissaper. Aussies are just to far removed from the entire thing thanks to the relatively good immigration stance, and so its hard to get them to see the reality of the situation
>>
>>69553225
Problem is once your down the rabbit hole how do you get back out. Also you cant forget that many many documentarys have been made about Europes mosques and how they treat women both European and arab. Problem is people switch the channel or call it right wing propaganda.
>>
>>69553085
Nice mate. Looks like you got out the right time
>>
>>69553606
Gives me great gift of having a watch at the end of a country, bloody infuriating though.

Only lived in AUS the last 4 years, been in Asia before that. Its amazing how much ppl in Malaysia hate the muslim/arab immigration there too. Me and this one Malay girl (full on catholic she is) often discuss this threads very topic.
>>
>>69552068
>how would one be able to convince women en mass to change their stance to against Immigration.
You can't
They think with their emotions and as long as you have women and children popping up from "Syria" they'll cry notallmuslims
The only way to stop them is to start killing and banning the shitskins
Women can't do anything to stop us if we did and there is literally no other way to do it since their whole objective is to take us all over and then force us to convert or die 1.1 billion Muslims are okay with Sharia law, that means 1/7th of the world is mentally ready to kill us all if given the order by a cleric
>>
>>69553085
>you were born in 1996
>you're no longer underageb& so you can't be banned for being here anymore
Jesus Christ on a flaming cross I've been here for way too long.
Someone kill me
>>
>>69554188
I think the bigger issue is that they dont see the facts, with the women and children from syria? well why do none ever arrive in europe its 80-90% military age men. And if you show them the facts they just ignore them, or they go with the "it didnt happen to me or a friend" so it cant ever happen.
>>
>>69552068
bumping
>>
>>69554270
Yeh but i can be arrested for speeking the truth in Germany, or Australia actual since we dont have true freedom of speech here.
>>
Ah shes Died what a shame
>>
So we take to twitter? make a few (many) fake profiles, dig up some mudslime men raping, beating, other manly male things flood the feminist leaders with these pics and cry out like they do, we dont need to brute force this my friends we need to go jew style invade their masses and control them to come back to the light? it can be done was it not 4chan who got feminist to piss them selves?
>>
>>69555889
Yes that would be something like what ive been looking into but to often it goes from immigrants to all men, and thats not the goal. E.g. the colone attacks that were later blamed on german men.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.