[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racemixing = stronger, more beautiful offspring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105
Why is /pol/ so much against immigration AND racemixing when racemixing is factually good and leads to stronger offspring? Same with plants and dogs.

Do you enjoy being inferior?

>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

>Researchers analysed genetic information from more than 100 studies

>These included details of 350,000 people from urban and rural communities

>The team found that greater genetic diversity is linked to increased height

>It is also associated with better cognitive skills and higher education levels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/controversial-but-true-mixed-race-humans-have-a-genetic-advantage.192331120/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html
>>
>inb4 flood of stormtards posting about mental health issues
>>
Your talking to a brick wall here.

Some of these people still unironically worship Hitler.

When in fact he failed cause of NOT Muh ARYAN RACE

Its funny af sometimes how people cant accept truth.
>>
Germany's economy is going downhill, same with our birthrates, we therefore NEED refugees/immigrants. Is this too hard for you to understand?

They will learn jobs, they have to, if they don't find a job, our governments puts them into "€1-job"s which would be even better. They will get jobs, they will pay taxes, with the rest of their money they will buy things, doesn't matter what, in stores which will raise our BIP. They will impregnate women and raise our birthrates.

We need them, we want them, we get them.

A GOOD POST FROM /biz/:

>Refugees are good for business.

>I've employed a few.

>I like overcrowded and dynamic places. I hope london becomes like the city in bladerunner. We need to be letting in absolutely anybody. Get them all working and producing not living in slums. Generate wealth and a thriving economy.

>If we start letting in all the refugees and people from all over the world, chinese, indians, mexicans and then relax a load of economic regulations. I can guarantee the economy will go absolutely gangbusters and the chicoms will be left in the dust.

>Unfortunately the rest of the population does not share my vision.
>>
>Offspring are more intelligent than their parents because one of the parents is a fucking nigger.

Mix tall intelligent superhuman with stupid stubby subhuman and you get something better than 100% nigger
>>
>>68808676
Phrenology is still a useful science to /pol/

The stupid don't know they're stupid
>>
>>68808874
>>68808676
>half nigger smarter than full nigger
>half asian taller than full asian

Ignoring that a half-nigger is still dumb and a half-asian is still short

>>68808874
>assmad halfie

Go back to le ddit
>>
File: tiger-woods-baby-10.jpg (128 KB, 425x601) Image search: [Google]
tiger-woods-baby-10.jpg
128 KB, 425x601
>inb4 "m-make abortion illegal" to raise birthrates
>As of 2010, the abortion rate was 6.1 abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44 years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany

Since we are 80.000.000 people here, on an average this would make 80.000 babies.

Now making abortion completely illegal is retarded, since often it can harm the woman or the woman is too poor, let's say it's closer to 60.000.

Now you also have to consider that people would be more "afraid" and would have less sex with strict abortion rules (see Japan). So it would be probably like 30.000 at the end.

So even with strict abortion rules, it would be far from enough. That's nothing.

We need immigrants.
>>
>>68808676
Myth.
>>
>>68809234
Proven, simple fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>>
>>68808874
>dailymail
>ign
>telegraph.co

These are the people you take your advice on genetics from?
>>
So, can stop tone down the racism in the future? Just a little?

Thank you.
>>
>>68809205
gb2 going extinct faggot
>>
>>68808676
Hybrids are, without exception, less specialized towards any given environment than either of its parents and therefore less fit. That's why you don't see hybrid birds in nature despite many closely related species that are capable of cross-breeding living besides one another.

A mule isn't the epitome of genetic diversity, it's the retarded offspring of a donkey and a horse.
>>
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>>
>>68808676
never met a smart meta-nigger, but a meta-chink sure
>>
America was literally built by poor Irish, German, Italian and Chinese immigrants.

If immigration provides destability, it's only the kind that widens the country's skillset and breaks up stagnation.
>>
>>68809493
Full of bullshit and unimportant stuff, stop embarrassing yourself with this.
>>
>>68809028
Why don't the germans produce more offspring without relying on imported labor? Don't act like there is one solution to your problem. This is taking the easy way out and once your immigrants get a higher standard of living, the problem is going to arise again through low birth rates. Is cheap human labor an infinite commodity in your mind?
>>
>>68809205
>half nigger smarter than full nigger
>half asian taller than full asian

Exactly. Race-mixing is really only bad for white people, because we really have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
>>
>>68809366
conversely

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

>>68809606
didn't even look at it, did you?

Well, that's all I have time for. Don't care if you race mix or not. I almost wish for it, actually, because my son > your mutts.
>>
>>68808676
This only divides the traits, if an ugly man and a beautiful woman have sex, the ugly man's offspring becomes less ugly and the beautiful woman's are more ugly, this principal can be applied to race-mixing.
>>
File: 1458642217469.jpg (52 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1458642217469.jpg
52 KB, 500x323
>>68809028
What about the increased rape and crime? your absolutely fucking delusional if you think these people are running to Europe so they can work. All immigrants do is suppress wages and increase the cost of housing. Increasing population only favors the upper class, you fucking simpleton. Tell me how they personally have benefited you Hans? It's fucking insane people try and defend this bullshit with 'muh economy' Your country is completely fucked and you deserve it.
>>
>>68808676
Racemixing is stronger if you breed with germans against their will.

Or with this guy's sister >>68808874
In those cases I wouldn't argue about a nigger wetting his dick in pink pussy.
>>
So is it true that racemixing makes the offspring more healthy and stuff? Thought it would fuck up the dna or something.
>>
>>68808676
>mixing is making kids taller
No the fuck it's not proper nutrition and explore rcise becoming the norm again is
Fuck you england
>>
>>68809558
Irish, German, Italian, and Chinese... big difference between that and flooding a country with Allahu Akbaring Muhammads
>>
>>68810050
>your absolutely fucking delusional if you think these people are running to Europe so they can work.

And even if they wanted to work, most of them aren't qualified to work at anything beyond the most menial, unskilled of jobs. In fact, one study found that a full 65% of Syrian migrants can't even read or write.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/
>>
>>68809028
So does Japan but they don't cuck themselves like you faggots and they're going to be fine.
>>
File: average_brazilian_women.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
average_brazilian_women.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>68808676

You're right, Hans.

It's definitely why Brazil is the greatest country on Earth, and why Brazilians are the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful of all peoples.
>>
Half black, half white = faster, stronger, more intelligent, more resistant, healthier, taller, more beautiful.
>>
>>68808676
Google:

outbreeding depression
inbreeding depression
>>
>>68809558
Germany, you're not America so stop trying to be. Most of America's success has come from German ancestors. You keep geocoding yourself and the world will be shit.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 236x213
>>68808676
>>68809028
>>68809223
>>68809425
>>68809558
>>68810561
Oy Vey! Your money has been deposited.
>>
>>68808676
which mixed race people outperform the Africans at sprinting? or the Whites at swimming?

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

this doesn't mention which races were mixed, and what they were compared to. also it says "ancestors" not parents, a bit strange?

we already know that if you mix 85 avg IQ Africoon Americoons with Whites(100 IQ) you get 92 avg IQ offspring, see the minnesota trans racial adoption study
>>
>>68810561
She's like, at most, quadroon. No more black in her than that. There's just no way
>>
>>68809028
Your economy is going downhill because of the EU.
>>
>>68808676
stupid OP, you don't waste all your bait in just one thread....
>>
The links above picked up on a single study that determined mixed-race people were 'more intelligent'. However, this is not supported by any of the innumerable other studies done in this area of science, and which no major media outlet would touch in a million years. One benefit of race-mixing that is supported in a lot of studies seems to be that offspring are generally taller. However, the obvious response to claims that it is universally beneficial is to ask about substantially mixed populations such as Arabs and Latinos.
I'm curious to know more about the topic
>>
>>68808676
Mass mixing with low average IQ populations lowers the average IQ of high IQ populations.

East Asians will rule you all.
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
12 KB, 501x504
Yes goy. White people should spread their good genes with savages so the savages can be slightly better.
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>68809425
>can stop tone down the racism in the future
but only in White countries? you genocidal monster! and racist to single out Whites to be mixed out of existence
>>
>>68810268
why would that fuck up the dna?
>>
File: blacks_are_peaceful.jpg (132 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
blacks_are_peaceful.jpg
132 KB, 1024x600
>>68810561

Very true, Hans.

Over 90% of African Americans have European ancestry at between 15-40% European admixture.

African Americans are surely the most beautiful, peaceful, and smartest of all peoples.
>>
>>68810459
>brazilian
>white
>>
So, you guys want /pol/ to be a delusional hugbox?

Some being so mad when you can't come up with a rebuttal. Google "advantages of racemixing", you'll find a million sources.
>>
>>68810268
no, each race is selected for the diseases where they live, the mixed offspring gets half the resistances from each parent, so has only half the relevant ones
>>
>>68808676
then why are all people from the netherlands white and the tallest

gg cuckold
>>
>>68810459
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>68810561
so which halfroon has the 100m sprinting record?
>>
>>68811124
Google "disadvantages" and you'll get even more results.
>>
>>68808676
The human genome can only contain a certain number of genes. When people racemix the human genome as a whole loses genetic diversity because rarer genes can get wiped out.

You wouldn't ask the last 100 people of a particular ethnic group to racemix with member of a group that are 2 billion strong. Their genes are infinitely more rare and valuable than their more common genes.

tl'dr Racemixing can make some genes go extinct, and some genes are rarer than others.
>>
File: 1458760989011.png (259 KB, 1260x2065) Image search: [Google]
1458760989011.png
259 KB, 1260x2065
>>68808676
eh
>>
>>68810561
...more likely to pick up all and every social benefit no questions asked

even and maybe especially the leftists on /pol/ believe absolutely in their worldview.
>>
>>68811124
it must be true because kikes and leftards wrote some articles on it claiming it's true
>>
>>68808676

>wanting to get "cheap" labor instead of focusing on automation systems and making money via exporting them.

why? japan is already doing this. the average age of japanese farmer is 66, so instead of going to easy way, aka cheap labor, they are producing tech.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/japan-automated-factory-lettuce/

http://fortune.com/2016/02/01/robot-farm-lettuce-japan-2017/

its interesting that a industrial power like germany isn't focusing on automation. with automation i mean ACTUAL automation.
>>
>>68809028
Are all Germans ok with their women breeding shitskins?
>>
>>68810776
depends on what your measuring to mean better. Africa has all kinds of people its just that certain pockets of them happened to be specialized for certain tasks like sprinting while others are only specialized for things like distance. I'm pretty sure the whole racemixing thing is in principal trying to move away from specialization and jut saying that they are better overall.
>>
File: 1458930917011.jpg (458 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
1458930917011.jpg
458 KB, 1408x1056
>>68809967
>didn't even look at it, did you?
Did you look at your shit source?

> On the other hand, according to the overdominance hypothesis in genetics, it is believed that certain combinations of alleles (which can only be obtained by outbreeding) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual, which is one explanation for the existence of hybrid vigor.

Thanks for proving racemixing is good and we need it.
>>
File: NCT.gif (45 KB, 288x378) Image search: [Google]
NCT.gif
45 KB, 288x378
>>68808676
>implying race has anything to do with intelligence
I have been triggered dear XIR expect to hear from my twitter lynch mob soon enough!
>>
>>68810426
>aren't qualified to work at anything beyond the most menial, unskilled of jobs.
This is bad how? This is exactly why we need them. For our shit jobes no one wants to do.

Jesus, /pol/.
>>
>>68811585
>its interesting that a industrial power like germany isn't focusing on automation.

It is interesting, but not surprising. Merkel is literally a communist who was born and spent her formative years in East Germany.
>>
>>68811329
Human Genenome (abcdefgh) <- Contains all the genes possible in society.

Individual Genome of a White Person (abcd)

Individual Genome of a Black Person (efgh)

NOW PAY ATTENTION

Individual Genome of a Black-White Mix Raced Person ab(cdef)gh

ab(cdef)gh -> abgh (cdef) -> (cdef) (rest of the genes go extinct)

Genetic diversity is lost because the "container" is only so big. Say goodbye to a diverse and beautiful world and hello to MUD.

>Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>68811706
the claims of the OP were that the advantages of mixing is taller height and better IQ

I don't really care about height, and the IQ question is already settled by hundreds of thousands of IQ tests, the mixed group score exactly halfway between teh upper group and the lower group
>>
>>68809028
you don't need constant population growth when you have millions of people.
>>
>>68811939
>This is exactly why we need them. For our shit jobes no one wants to do.

All that does is artificially depress wages for these menial jobs, thus making a class of people more reliant on the government and most loyal to a party that gives them the most benefits.

Liberals in America make your same argument and it is nonsense. I guarantee you that native-born Germans or Americans would gladly take any job that paid a livable wage. We are two peoples not above a hard day's work for an honest day's pay.
>>
>>68811807
>it is believed that certain combinations of alleles (which can only be obtained by outbreeding) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual
And who's to say that a mixed-race of Andaman Islanders and Eskimos wouldn't produce people with average IQs of 200?
>>
>>68809028

I don't want to live in a blade runner society. I don't want to live in a society that values wealth more than family, I don't want to live in a society of strangers that aim to exploit each other.
>>
>>68808676
See? Eugenics is bad, unless it serves your world view.
>>
>>68811372
didn't know there were people who actually suggest racial diversity actually leads to more facial symmetry. I'm pretty sure people just notice an attractive mixed more because their more distinct, wheres when a mixed is ugly as fuck people probably don't even bother to ask about their race
>>
File: Andressa-Damiani-Elsa.jpg (52 KB, 615x577) Image search: [Google]
Andressa-Damiani-Elsa.jpg
52 KB, 615x577
>>68810459
Evolutionary biologists say humans will eventually homogenize, and approach the appearance of mixed-race Brazilians.

You can't help it.

And yes, they are beautiful and extremely resistant to a lot of shit, otherwise they couldn't even survive in this shithole. Literal ubermenschen.
>>
>>68809028
>growth is the only way
>>
>>68811706
Exactly, while a racemixed human in 800 years probably won't be as fast as Usain Bolt, he will be an amazing allrounder. Pretty fast but not that fast, strong, intelligent, perfect height, resistant.

God, racemixing is amazing.
>>
>>68812559
Hello dr. Goldberg
>>
>>68811329
Please stop posting your psuedoscience.
You don't know anything about DNA or genetic diversity at all
>>
File: I'm just gonna leave this here.jpg (443 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I'm just gonna leave this here.jpg
443 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1441371590878.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1441371590878.png
1 MB, 650x975
>>68808676
It doesn't matter. If you racemix, your bloodline and nation is dead. So what's the point of having children at all? That's their only value. Other than that they're an intolerable burden, and a permanent and physical source of shame if they're brown. What is the fucking point if rather than carrying on your name and legacy, you kill it and that of everyone else around you. If you don't care about that, fine. But we do.

Also, for whites there are no beneficial races to breed with. Of course racemixing's good for other races, but not for us. Browns gain our intelligence and aesthetics. Orientals gain our creativity and masculinity. If any other race breeds with us, they become more diverse and gain different colour hair and eyes. Vice versa for whites. Breeding with browns makes us less intelligent and aesthetic. Breeding with orientals makes us drones and effeminate.
>>
>>68812559

They survive because they breed like fucking rats.
>>
>>68808676
FUCK OFF JEW THREAD

SAGED
>>
>>68812542
Black/White mixes are always considerably more attractive than regular blacks, but average in comparison to whites (IMHO)
White/East Asian mixes tend to look like slightly unusual versions of one or the other, but those who get a more even mix look like burn victims
White/West Asians are usually OK, because they look like Mediterraneans
>>
>>68811031
>>68811146
So you want me to tell, with racemix someone is resistance on 50% instead of 100%.
When why is racemix bad?
>>
>>68810561
>and more likely to pick up soft leftist views OR nigger behaviour
>>
>>68812421
>I guarantee you that native-born Germans or Americans would gladly take any job that paid a livable wage.
You don't get 12 Euro per hour for cleaning toilets and floors, though. And no, the average German would rather die than do a job for 8 Euro. This is why we need immigrants. 99% our cleaners are slavs.
>>
>>68811295
No, you don't.

And only disadvantage I heard so far was... HURR, negative bloob and bone transplantion something that doesn't matter for 99% the people.
>>
>>68812559
They won't though. Were those scientists of hebrew extraction by any chance? Jews certainly won't be homogenised. Nor Chinese or Japanese. And there will be hordes of shitskins in the ME and Africa who no one wants to breed with. What they mean is that whites will be homogenised (by force, even though it's not at all beneficial for us), while everyone else carries on as normal. Except you will never convince whites to mix with shitskins en masse. It's irrational. Won't happen.
>>
>>68812818
>he will be an amazing allrounder.

The white race is objectively the "amazing allrounder" as it is. Racemixing does not benefit the white race, generally speaking, but it does tend to benefit other races.

5 minutes:

>Voeblogg.no - toe touch-ovelser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
>>
File: 1458502196234.jpg (376 KB, 1000x583) Image search: [Google]
1458502196234.jpg
376 KB, 1000x583
>>68811668
Yes. We want our offsprings to be stronger, faster and better looking. And we need immigrants.

America loves racemixing too.
>>
>>68809028
You don't NEED anything you stupid fuck.

Basing our entire world on economic growth is absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>68813472
Who gives a fuck. No one's motivation for breeding is improving your immune system.
>>
>>68808676
>become the best adapted race to your geographical region
>darkies come in
>darkies die in your region due to poor adaptation to the cold and dark
>breed with darkies
>children do worse than those who are pure
Yeah, no
>>
File: 1454684729683.jpg (24 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
1454684729683.jpg
24 KB, 223x300
>>68809028
>85IQ Syrian savages are going to replace the white man.
>Expect to maintain modern society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls
>>
>>68813652
No we want our offspring to be more intelligent. Human society gains nothing from stronger, faster offspring. Nor being better looking for that matter.
>>
>>68813472
Ahem...
>>68811372
>>
File: 1445410323709.jpg (113 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445410323709.jpg
113 KB, 600x900
>>68812559
>Evolutionary biologists say humans will eventually homogenize, and approach the appearance of mixed-race Brazilians.
calling for genocide is a capital crime

>>68813039
correct

>>68813272
what? why is 50% worse than 100%? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

>>68813340
you don't get reasonable wages if you import more worker supply, it's simple economics

>>68813652
spoken like a kike or a cuck

>>68813843
why have grandchildren that don't look like your grandparents? what a waste of all your ancestors time and effort, bloodshead and hardship

>>68813913
african life expectancy is 5 years less than for Whites, you steal your childrens life if you mix
>>
File: 1453310913096.jpg (86 KB, 613x996) Image search: [Google]
1453310913096.jpg
86 KB, 613x996
>>68808676
>mix with asians
>children are mentally ill
>mix with blacks
>children have anemia
Being a race mixer is suffering
>>
File: heidi klum.jpg (187 KB, 634x883) Image search: [Google]
heidi klum.jpg
187 KB, 634x883
While a racemixed human in 800 years probably won't be as fast as Usain Bolt, he will be an amazing allrounder. Pretty fast but not that fast, strong, intelligent, perfect height, resistant.

Only disadvantage I heard so far was... HURR, negative bloob and bone transplantion something that doesn't matter for 99% the people.

God, racemixing is amazing.
>>
>>68814128
Because 50 % you still can be sick while on 100% you wont get it at all.
>>
>>68813612
I don't speak German: Retard Edition. Sorry.
>>
>>68808676
I'm mixed, dumb as a rock though.
>>
>some people believe Sheldon is wrong
There are like 200 Jews with an IQ of 140 behind this character writing him.
>>
File: This is Bait.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
This is Bait.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>68814190

You've given yourself away, Ahmed.
>>
>>68814190

It is amazing I agree. A white woman with brown kids is like mother nature's way of telling you to steer clear.
>>
>>68808676
>doesn't understand his own pic related
>>
>>68814190
No he won't. Whites racemixing will make human society overall less intelligent and eliminate its most successful and creative ethnic group. That's all that matter for human society going forward. Half the world has an average IQ of less than 80. That is literal, medical retard level. Those brown kids are going to achieve nothing of value for human society and you know it.
>>
>>68814190
>4190▶
>File: heidi klum.jpg (187 KB, 634x883)
You fucking moron.
Niggers will only lower your offsprings' IQ.
>>
>>68810459
>strongest
Well latinos ruled MMA. At least in just ended era of testosterone replacement therapy.
>>
File: 20160324_527271107.jpg (42 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
20160324_527271107.jpg
42 KB, 800x480
>>68808676
Shut up Germanistan
>>
>>68812818
>Top cuck
Allrounder means hes not really good at anything, mediocre from birth, it also means less fit as hes still not as capable to live in harsher European environment as pureblood Europeans.
>>
>>68808676
>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

EVERY generation is more intelligent than their parents.
>>
File: syria-children.jpg (235 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
syria-children.jpg
235 KB, 1180x787
Good we clarified this. Racemixing is advantagous for the entirety of humankind. Even if the white "race" barely benefits from it, other races do all the more.

Utilitarianism is the word. This is what makes humans better than monkeys.

On average we will be more intelligent and stronger in 800 years thanks to racemixing.

Tone down the racism in the future, /pol/.

Thank you. Good time.
>>
>>68808676
>introducing new genes to inbred areas makes offspring less retarded
wew lad good job, you sure did prove a whole lot
How about you take the same study to the US where we already have genetic diversity in whites instead of cherry picking an extreme situation?
>>
>>68808676
>>Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors
Of course, non-whites mixing with whites is an upgrade for them.
>>
>>68808988
Pretty much this, there's mostly stormfags here.
>>
>>68814880
What country are you from?
>>
>muh hybrid vigor
fuck off you degenerate race traitor
>>
Utilitarianism. Those not in possession of it are barely human anyway.

Besides, don't you make 50 threads a day about how hot Asians are or how you totally would have sex with this sexy black girl? Sex which could lead to falling in love with her, which could lead to impregnating her?

Stop being hypocritical.

Racemixing is great anyway, and when not pretending to be edgy, you know this, you feel it.
>>
>>68815347
Oh, wow. Nice rebuttal.

Redneck nazi.
>>
File: 1452457183022.png (177 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
1452457183022.png
177 KB, 250x290
>>68808676

Jesus Christ, /pol/, why won't you ignore these obvious bait threads.
>>
>>68815215
this
>>
>>68815537
Or you tone down the racism instead.
>>
>>68809028
Honestly, this one was the cuckest post I've ever seen in my entire life.
RIP Europe. RIP white culture.
The world will become a big Brazil.
>>
of course race mixing is a good idea.

with the white peoples beauty, intelligence and stamina mixed with the filthy didntdus brute monkey strength, we could make an army of prefect slave super soldiers.

>>68815537
i have no idea.
>>
>>68815116
>On average we will be more intelligent and stronger in 800 years thanks to racemixing.
Brown people will. But human society would lose its most successful and creative ethnic group. It's leader race, literally the master race. Anyway, it's not going to happen. Keep dreaming ahmed.
>>
File: 164.jpg (69 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
164.jpg
69 KB, 640x852
So you would not have sex with her and maybe impregnate her if she wants a baby in exchange for you being allowed to fuck her every day?

Yes, you would.

>b-but Asians are OK... because... AYY
>>
File: 1446139830424.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1446139830424.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
>>68815611
I'm mixed myself but these threads must be ignored and reported.
>>
>>68814190
>an amazing allrounder
The definition of mediocrity. Only white failures racemix.
>>
>>68815474
Even if you could conclusively prove that the whole world race mixing would result in 6'6" genius shitskins, they'd still be shitskins.

No thanks, Ahmed.
>>
File: Bulldog lab mix.jpg (702 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Bulldog lab mix.jpg
702 KB, 2048x1536
Breedmixing = stronger, more beautiful offspring
>>
File: Bulldog lab mix 2.jpg (405 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Bulldog lab mix 2.jpg
405 KB, 2048x1536
>>68815857
Breedmixing = stronger, more beautiful offspring
>>
File: 1450138489745.gif (2 MB, 1224x1381) Image search: [Google]
1450138489745.gif
2 MB, 1224x1381
>>68815744
JESUS CHRIST! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER EYES?!?!?
>>
>>68815744

those feet are literally 10/10
>>
>>68815707
Yeah, every scientist says it will happen, demographic growth says it's happening already, everything makes it look like it will happen but "it won't happen". Sure.

Just allow it.
>>
File: 1455369038026.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1455369038026.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>68815611
>>
>>68815857
Same with humans.
>>
File: 1458841207573.gif (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1458841207573.gif
3 MB, 500x280
>>68808676
>more intelligent than their ancestors

Probably because only stupid fucks race mix. Speaking statistically of course.
>>
>>68815971
Someone forgot to check the image before replying.

>>68815857
What happens if one breeds a chihuahua and a wolf? Science must know.
>>
File: 1456219523600.jpg (263 KB, 691x997) Image search: [Google]
1456219523600.jpg
263 KB, 691x997
>>68815991
Everyone here would fuck her because it is RIGHT. Yet you people act like stormfags all day.

Racemixing is right.
>>
>>68808676
DON'T RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS.
>>
File: breedmixing.jpg (955 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
breedmixing.jpg
955 KB, 1500x1000
>>68815893
>>68815857

do you know all of those popular and actually beautiful dog species are there because of breedmixing?
>>
>>68814892
You'r retorted. The Irish own the MMA. not lations.
Conor McGregor is the best MMA fighter right now. and he is full irish
>>
File: another-picture-husky.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
another-picture-husky.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>68816106
>Someone forgot to check the image before replying.
Well racemixed dogs are the best.
>>
>>68816184
>breeds purposely selected over a long period for specific, useful, and important traits
>lets just mix them with worthless breeds for fun
>>
File: 097.jpg (413 KB, 801x1162) Image search: [Google]
097.jpg
413 KB, 801x1162
>>68816140
Everyone here would fuck them because it's right, your brain knows it's right.

Most here won't even deny it.
>>
>>68810824
>She's like, at most, quadroon. No more black in her than that. There's just no way

Hahahahaha!

My Dad is black. Moderately dark skin. My Mom is white.

I have white skin, brown hair, freckles, and an IQ around 120, and if I shave I can sometimes pass for white.

DNA testing reveals I'm 45% West African.

Genetics are not as cut and dry as you think. In actuality this girl doesn't even look like an average mulatto; I'd guess she's at most 1/4 white, although as I said its not always obvious.
>>
>>68816140
Then create a child who has identity issues? No thanks Goldberg.
>>
>>68816375
what is the source on this?
>>
>>68816400
GREAT. Thank you. This guy knows what's up, he is smarter than most in this thread if not everyone.

This dude is our future.

I bet he is fit, too.

Now tone down the racism in the future, /pol/. Thanks.

/thread
>>
>>68810561
> faster, stronger, more intelligent, more resistant, healthier, taller, more beautiful.

Than who? Monkeys?
>>
>>68816314
>>68816184
btw
golden retrievers are just modern Russian trackers, the same breed used by Indo-Aryans for centuries
so much for
>muh breedmixing
>>
File: 1457077978817.jpg (182 KB, 601x901) Image search: [Google]
1457077978817.jpg
182 KB, 601x901
>>68816409
>>68816489
You both want to fuck them. Everyone on /pol/ wants do. Same reason blacks want white women. Tone down your hate.
>>
File: kangal.jpg (69 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
kangal.jpg
69 KB, 599x743
>>68816314

im not a fan of "racemixing" but just wanted to tell that your example is wrong. take it as a constructive critism, it maybe useful for your future discussions.

>>68816556

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Retriever#Origins_and_history
>>
>>68816400
Your dad is probably a mulatto at best. Unless his skin is congolese jet black he's already a mutt to begin with. You're probably an octaroon.
>>
>>68816504
My mom is white skinned, and my dad is dark-skinned, my IQ is also 145.
>>
File: st-huberts-peter.jpg (23 KB, 486x380) Image search: [Google]
st-huberts-peter.jpg
23 KB, 486x380
>>68816556
forgot picture
>>
>>68808676
Genetically diverse just means not fucking your brother
You don't have to fuck subhumans in order to be genetically diverse
>>
>>68809118

Actually you would most likely get a healthier person than the mother and father, as larger gene pools tend to have less chance of inheriting ancestral disease.
>>
File: 1454218333178.jpg (106 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
1454218333178.jpg
106 KB, 702x528
>>
File: ct1uc.jpg (83 KB, 662x617) Image search: [Google]
ct1uc.jpg
83 KB, 662x617
>>68815932
No. They. Don't. No. It. Doesn't. No. We. Won't. People don't want it. And it has no benefits for whites. Look at Brazil. They've been racemixing for 500 years and there's still 50% whites. Aesthetic, intelligent, successful whites are going to breed with other aesthetic, intelligent, successful whites, because why wouldn't they. It's the best most attractive option. You might get a few white degenerates. But that's just going to refine the white race. How are you going to get Chinese to racemix? Who's going to racemix with shitskins in Africa and the ME? You're looking at your ghetto and projecting it on the world.
>>
>>68816615
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Retriever#Origins_and_history

>Commonly, the breed is said to have originated from the Russian tracker.[34][35]
damn you sure got me m8
>>
>>68808676
It's funny when mixed race people need marrow and organ transplants. They die. I love it.
>>
>>68816615
>>68816556

to underline the point : golden retriever =/= retriever. retriever is it's origin.
>>
File: 1452442734917.jpg (46 KB, 791x520) Image search: [Google]
1452442734917.jpg
46 KB, 791x520
>>68816719
>>
File: 1402957489374.jpg (47 KB, 451x276) Image search: [Google]
1402957489374.jpg
47 KB, 451x276
>>68816140
Racemixing is wrong.
>>
>>68816140
>>68816375
black/white mixing is beautiful,right?
>>
>>68816758

see >>68816784
>>
>>68816504
>tone down racism
nah I'll still hate niggers as much as I used to maybe even more now since you're spreading your propaganda like cancer
>>
File: 1451788487649.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1451788487649.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>68816811
>>
>>68816715
Exactly. Racemixing is a legitimately great thing, usually.
>>
>>68816737
>>68816737

>EVERY SCIENTIST IS WRONG! WHITE POWER!!

face it white man, you're clock is counting down, and fast.
>>
>>68816291
>mongrels are the best
>said no one ever
That's why pedigrees are the most expensive and mongrels are free off the streets.
>>
File: 1451781949958.jpg (47 KB, 599x798) Image search: [Google]
1451781949958.jpg
47 KB, 599x798
>>68816400
>>
>>68808676
This concept is only relevant when survival of the fittest is a factor.
>/thread
>>
>>68808676
>>The team found that greater genetic diversity is linked to increased height

Pre-Islamic flood Sweden was one of the most racially homogeneous countries in Europe and most of them are freakishly tall.

The whole race-mixing = healthy children is based on a disingenuous interpretation of hybrid theory and animal husbandry. In actuality, the perceived "healthier" offspring is only by comparison to parents from highly inbred pedigree lines (i.e. show dog breeds already prone to genetic defects). Different subspecies of humans already have healthy levels of genetic variability, with their "racial features" being survival traits selected by evolution to better adapt to where they live. Mix that back up with some mongoloid shitskin breeds and you get the genetic lottery of pre-African migration humans without environmental or disease protection. You also get hilarious combinations of traits that produce more defective offspring (mentally ill suicidal happas and black-anythings that are sociopathically violent and croak from heart disease before 40) and just outright ugly abominations, which msm goes out of its way to hide.
>>
File: 1452452783629.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1452452783629.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>68816844
>>
>>68816291

there are no pureblood dogs anyway, fyi
>>
>>68815319
That's Hong Kong.
>>
>>68816816
Yes. Most beautiful is white/Asian, though. We should meet up and racemix.
>>
File: 1448417207604.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
1448417207604.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>68817011
>>
>>68816610
would bang any woman of any race, but that doesn't mean I would mix with them.
white girls and mestizas for me.
>>
>>68816909
You cannot deny that white people are the most attractive in general.

>inb4 you proceed to show me carefully selected pictures of niggers and chinks with prominent white features
>>
File: 1451716516381.png (3 MB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
1451716516381.png
3 MB, 1296x1728
>>68817068
>>
File: nigger.jpg (33 KB, 310x500) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
33 KB, 310x500
>>68816504

Germans are probably some of the worst white people around. I don't know what happened to you as I greatly admire your grandfathers. Maybe several generations of getting BTFO culled the better aspects out of your national character.

Or maybe you're all just going crazy from constantly suppressing yourself while living in your cucked-to-hell country.

Anyways, this guy is also half-black and he's a basketball player. We have similar aspects.

>>68816668
>Your dad is probably a mulatto at best. Unless his skin is congolese jet black he's already a mutt to begin with. You're probably an octaroon.

He has some white DNA because I had some slavic influence (1-2%) that my Mom didn't have, although it might have been a testing era. Most American blacks have some white in them.

Nonetheless I am genetically 45% West African, so I'd guess that my Dad was 90% West African.
>>
>>68816988
The point is it's rather advantagous than disadvantagous so there is no need for childish racism every day.
>>
File: Official pol standard.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Official pol standard.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>68816504
Fuck off degenerate nigger.
>>
File: 1454302851811.jpg (381 KB, 1600x1259) Image search: [Google]
1454302851811.jpg
381 KB, 1600x1259
>>68817122
>>
File: white goddess.jpg (30 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
white goddess.jpg
30 KB, 500x672
>>68817120

you're totally right man
fucking niggers can't compare to our white gods amirite?
>>
>>68816610
Sex has nothing to do with reproduction anymore

Sex is a fetish
>>
>>68816889
HE DOESN'T POST ANY SOURCES. WHITE GENOCIDE.
>>
File: 1455078232099.jpg (91 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455078232099.jpg
91 KB, 600x900
>>68817216
>>
>> Strongest offspring

Because every other race knows how to use the toilet, wipe, and then flush.
>>
>>68817179
Advantageous for shitskin camel-jockeys and niggers.
>>
File: 1452493483485.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452493483485.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>68817270
>>
>>68817231
>in general
>>
File: 1455082541433.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1455082541433.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>68817335
>>
File: aesthetics.jpg (5 KB, 172x187) Image search: [Google]
aesthetics.jpg
5 KB, 172x187
>>68817231
You really don't want to play that game here boy.
>>
File: 2uARdvC.jpg (52 KB, 604x466) Image search: [Google]
2uARdvC.jpg
52 KB, 604x466
HOL UP HOL UP
>>
File: 1458177159063.jpg (240 KB, 783x1160) Image search: [Google]
1458177159063.jpg
240 KB, 783x1160
>>68817381
>>
Just sayin'

I'd race mix if the mother could take care of the kid on their own.

Not gonna stick with a non-white partner, but as a man, I do love the idea of propagating my seed like some sort of Mongolian warlord.

Doesn't change the fact that it's wrong
>>
>>68810050
its pretty funny my australian friend, but when it comes to refugees the economy and the leftists have a common goal, get in as much refugees, migrants and so on in the country.

I think that Capitalism is as much to blame as the left, as soon as the company owners stop caring about their country and as soon as they see an opurtunity for cheap labor they start to destroy the country, not realizing that they destroy everything that was important for their busines, the infrastructure will go to shit, and cheap, uneducated people could easily be manipulated to follow the believes of communism.

Honestly i have no idea how to solve this problem, if the economy and the leftist want something our goverment will jump for them.
>>
As the number of blacks rises, the number of interactions between whites and blacks will rise, intrinsically raising the level of racism wherever they occur

Nature will balance this out, organisms will only be pushed so far
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 212x237
>>68817048
Ahmed pls.
>>
File: 10outof10white.jpg (13 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
10outof10white.jpg
13 KB, 236x188
>>68817367
yeah..look at this sexy 10/10..niggers need not apply
>>
File: 1457087083666.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
1457087083666.gif
481 KB, 158x281
>>68817238
This is your excuse? Alright.

So you would not have a problem with blacks sleeping with white women all the time? Then why you guys sperg out seeing interracial couples in movies?

And are you sure you would never impregnate and fall in love with an Asian? Because I know you are not sure.

Hypocritical, racist children.
>>
File: CBqfAMkW0AAgmVa.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CBqfAMkW0AAgmVa.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>68808874
Well I'm a mixed race guy and I suffer with major Depression and Aspergers.
>>
File: 1453522284814.png (389 KB, 599x502) Image search: [Google]
1453522284814.png
389 KB, 599x502
>>68817470
>>
>>68817179
No it's not. It's disadvantageous for everyone, especially whites.
>>
File: 1447273820738.jpg (224 KB, 1607x617) Image search: [Google]
1447273820738.jpg
224 KB, 1607x617
>>68817598
>>
File: 1448507769201.jpg (401 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
1448507769201.jpg
401 KB, 1008x1260
>>68817655
>>
File: 1452494548168.jpg (125 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1452494548168.jpg
125 KB, 600x797
>>68817696
>>
EVERYONE! THIS IS OBVIOUS B8! PLEASE STOP FALLING FOR IT!
>>
>>68817578
Well, you look like shit. Unealthy, lazy, stupid hair.

Has nothing to do with you being racemixed, though. Work on it. You have amazing genes. Mixed genes.
>>
File: dont doubt the bbc.png (53 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
dont doubt the bbc.png
53 KB, 603x600
>>68817532

lets not forget how much white women hate the bbc

oh, wait..
>>
This shitposting is on another level, the guy is so retarded it hurts. Especially since he's happily ignoring how consanguinity in the middle East, North Africa and Africa proper is so through the roof these people are as inbred as a sandwich.

I wonder if he's getting paid for this, if yes how much does this pay per hour for anyone to lower themselves to this level?
>>
So what you're saying is... black people need more white genes to be smarter?
>>
File: Is anyone suprised.jpg (2 MB, 1439x2229) Image search: [Google]
Is anyone suprised.jpg
2 MB, 1439x2229
>>68817335
Dont forget the future horrors africa has in store.
>>
File: thehooks.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thehooks.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>68817733
We can't
>>
>>68809028
>I like overcrowded and dynamic places.
Just as long as you don't actually have to live there, right?
>>
>>68817179
It's not more advantageous than disadvantageous. It certainly can be a benefit, but what's being overlooked here are the detrimental genes. In the wild, this mixing plays out like an experiment. The good mixes thrive and the poor mixes don't last very long. Since we've cut out the test run by creating a civilized society, it's no longer more advantageous.
>>
>>68817578

So get out of your mothers baaaaaassssment! Do that and you're cured. Except for the mixed race thing.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160325_1.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160325_1.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>68817578

Hey friendo we're both mixed

Stop wearing that gay shirt and do some pushups. You'll feel better
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1426889423295.png (2 MB, 916x1580) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1426889423295.png
2 MB, 916x1580
>>68817817
Fuck off normie
>>
>>68808676

The only racemixing that results in better offsprings is Asian male and white female.

Every other combination results in defective offsprings.
>>
>>68817567
That's all completely irrelevant to whether racemixing is good or bad. People fall in love. So what. That's not an excuse to promote or push racemixing. People fall in love at a far higher rate with people of their own race. Always have. Always will. Which completely invalidates whatever point you're trying to make.
>>
File: 1458106004854.jpg (55 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458106004854.jpg
55 KB, 316x533
>>68817567

You fucking cuck. YOU FUCKING KEK

YOU FUCKING KEK

KEK. FUCKING KEK. YOU.

FUCKING KEK, YOU.

KEK. YOU.

KEK.
>>
>>68817567
>why you guys sperg out seeing interracial couples in movies?
because it's false advertising.
and it is obviously trying to sell an agenda.
fuck whoever you want whenever you want, as many times as you want, just don't be a slut about it.
>And are you sure you would never impregnate and fall in love with an Asian?
what does this have to do with the premise of the thread?
>>
>>68817821
Let's not forget that black women are consuming a hell of a lot of porn and thus actively influencing the statistics. With the places in the US where they're the most numerous increasingly approaching the same search terms known from African countries! Odd! Must be Asian, White and Native American women, not the most likely group!
>>
File: pinkman.gif (946 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
pinkman.gif
946 KB, 245x245
>>68817919
OH GOD, I'M TOO LATE!
>>
>>68817821

BBC is the second to last search in your little graphic, faggot.
>>
File: 1457795670731.jpg (772 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
1457795670731.jpg
772 KB, 2322x4128
Asians have amazing, thick, smooth hair, blacks have thick, protective skin and are resistant to sun, also extremely fast and very strong, whites, mostly Slavs are extremely strong and tall, Jews are extremely intelligent.

Racemix, let us create ubermenschen. Together.
>>
>>68817821
Let's not forget how much white men hate fucking their own mums and sisters.

oh, wait..
>>
>people don't realize you get the same exact benefit from procreating with a white person who's just from a different country

No advantage to mating with a Somalian, if you're a Brit, over mating with a German. Literally all this shit is saying is that incest is bad. No shit. Don't mate with a 4th cousin and you'll be solid.
>>
>>68817567
Can confirm, would impregnate, then leave.

I just like the idea of pumping and dumping Asian women.

Thank goodness they don't, because RACE MIXING IS WRONG
>>
>>68818057
I found the Asian male! Fuck right off dude. The only reason sons of that marriage aren't worse is because they have an Asian dad as starting point and such can only improve!
>>
>>68818057

I've heard this same theory. Do you have details or any theories as to why?

I've noticed that asian-female mixes tend to be thoroughly fucked up in some weird way. I've hypothized that it relates to the mDNA of the Asian line potentially being incompatible with white DNA, possibly by interfering with mitochondrial activities.
>>
>>68809223
>since often it can harm the woman or the woman is too poor,
>often
Wot.
>the woman is too poor
Learn some fucking responsibility.
>>
>>68808676
You know how biologists don't like it when foreign species are introduced en masse into another species habitat, where they disrupt the native species way of life leading to it's decline and eventual extinction? They say it reduces the ecological diversity?
>>
>>68818246
Arabs have the highest rate of incest bar none
>>
>>68818130

Must be, especially when black women are the least likely to use the internet!
>>
>>68818223
The bait is strong in this, especially the part where he pretends he doesn't know why this does not work at all.
>>
File: 174.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
>>68818057
>The only racemixing that results in better offsprings is Asian male and white female.
So suddenly you are OK with offspring being smaller than you and less "creative" and stronger?

Hypocritical racist.

>b-but racemixing with Asians is OK because they beautiful and my dick feels funny

/pol/ is disgusting.
>>
>>68808676
>/Pol/ is against race mixing
>/pol/ is against spreading white genes

faggots
>>
>>68818342
Reminder: Your lobsters watch our bigger, blacker lobsters pound their women
>>
>>68817567
Schizoids can't feel love
>>
>>68818246

we already know most whites are inbred tho. muh purity and everything, ya know?
>>
>>68808676

>"Everybody knows..."

What is it with the Left and their manipulative Weasel Words?
>>
>>68818310

It's literally just something that angry chinks post here. They are literally obsessed with trying to convince white guys to stay away from their women. I don't blame them entirely, it's clear that Asian men have the hardest time finding mates.
>>
>>68815893
well if you really knew about dogs you wouldn't try to argue in that thread using those examples
mixed dogs are more intelligent, more courageous, less likely to have diseases and more faithful too
pure race dogs are low tier
>>
File: lobster5maga.png (623 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
lobster5maga.png
623 KB, 700x420
>>68818342
>>68818492
>>
>>68818223
Name one racemixed person who has ever achieved anything of value for human society.
>>
>>68818438
YOU AREN'T UNDERSTANDINGS OF ME

It's only okay when my race ruins the female populations of other races.
They can take all of the diversity, but I know how awful it is.

I'm sure they do too
>>
File: 1457169654093.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1457169654093.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
So suddenly you are OK with offspring being smaller than you and less "creative" and stronger?

Hypocritical racist.

>b-but racemixing with Asians is OK because they beautiful and my dick feels funny

/pol/ is disgusting.
>>
>>68818492
Niggers are more like parasites that have convinced the native population that they are a member of their species
>>
File: muh inbred whites.jpg (84 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
muh inbred whites.jpg
84 KB, 640x452
>>68818534
>>
>>68818663
Everyone who ever achieved something in the last 200 years was probably mixed to a certain degree.
>>
>>68818609

Only when purebred dogs are bred to have retarded features like bulldogs.
>>
Brazil here we come!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.