[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this guy important? I never figured out this guy, he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Noam nigersky.png (786 KB, 870x842) Image search: [Google]
Noam nigersky.png
786 KB, 870x842
Why is this guy important?

I never figured out this guy, he is fucking slower than snail when explaining something, seems like he is dragging out simple concepts into infinity.
Can anyone redpill me on his philosophy
>>
>>69473213
college kids have ALWAYS thought that white guilt is cool. enjoy
>>
>>69473213
Monarchy never ended, American corporate and political dynasties attempt to rule the world with an iron fist.

The average peon is too numbed to organize and rise up; brutally murdering the overlords and establishing a new order and structure; but you never know maybe if I survive and shittalk for another 20 years it will happen.

I'm also a wealthy multimillionaire who avoids paying taxes and likes to troll stupid leftists by citing factual information then jumping to incorrect conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqMAlgAnlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Z05xyGB0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yed2NlLWgY
>>
>>69473213
he's just a leftist fag, hence he is popular in cuck countries
>>
>>69473213

I read the Manufacture of Consent, it was a very enlightening book. I don't mind Chomsky, I think every culture needs someone like him.
>>
A lot of his views run parallel to /pol/'s frankly, but because he swings left on some matters, I guess /pol/ hates him anyway. Oh and he's a jew.
>>
>uhhh capitalism is bad
>mmm america is uh also bad

there. I just summed up everything he's ever said about politics. You are now a noam Chomsky scholar.
>>
How does he manage to bring every conversation to the topic of climate change?

He's like Goku when it comes to those mental gymnastics, while Bernie is like Krillin.
>>
>>69475283

carbon is the new original sin. gotta atone for your carbon goy
>>
>>69473213
He is important because he basically changed the whole field of linguistics. He is like the Isac Newton of lingustics and is basically the only reason why we have technology like Siri who understand speech and AI like Tay which can learn connections between words and make proper new sentences.

He is more well known for his political view in media, but that is not why he is important.
>>
File: 1402705587748.png (718 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1402705587748.png
718 KB, 1600x1067
>>69473213
>Why is this guy important?
1) He is Jew
2) Jews always promote Jews in Jewish media
3) there is no step three actually
>>
>>69475571
>He is like the Isac Newton of lingustics
wew lad
>>
>>69473213
He's important because he is a voice of reason calling out the left and the right on how media and propaganda is used to twist public action against the interests of the people they are supposed to safeguard, the government has a habit of defending and advocating for the interests of business owners because their money tends to heavily influence policy. The government then uses propaganda tools like information control/nationalism/us vs them mentalities, etc to obsfucate the immoral and many times illegal actions perpetrated for dubious short term benefit of corporate interests.

Chompsky constantly calls this shit out and it's very useful to have someone out there reminding people that their shit still stinks no matter how hard they wave the stars and bars. One of the best parts about him is he emphasizes US immoral actions and crimes, which we as Americans (who are supposed to act as limiters and watch dogs on the abuse of our governments power) are directly responsible for, reminding listeners constantly that this is our fault and we are both able to and responsible for changing it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.