[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anti-immigrant US laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: illegals-mocking.jpg (53 KB, 552x345) Image search: [Google]
illegals-mocking.jpg
53 KB, 552x345
Can a law be passed in US preventing immigrants from voting for 10 (or more) years after becoming citizens? Or would it be unconstitutional?

Also, can a law cut the welfare for them for the same period of time?
>>
If they're citizens they can vote. It's retarded to say otherwise.

We value freedom in this country. Papa Putin doesn't block our internet or supressed our speech
>>
>>69465601
>we value freedom
wew lad
>>
>>69465601
Candidates like Bernie want to give out citizenship for free. +11 million avid dem supporters.

When you move to America, honestly, what the fuck do you know about its political system? What if you're voting in the interests of your home country?

Say you have a group of 95% white and 5% black people and mexicans. Whites who have built this country. A new dem president comes, brings in truckloads of immigrants which only eat welfare but vote dems.

They use the well-built economics, infrastructure and so on. 50% of population are whites and most vote republicans. But 50% are mexicans/blacks an they all vote dems. Dems steal the nomination again, bring in more immigrants, completely fuck up white population, forcing them to feed the rest who have no jobs, kill each other and sell drugs.

Do you want this scenario?
>>
>>69465224
It actually takes awhile to become a US citizen. That's why there's so many damn illegals are flooding our border. But to answer your question no, once they become citizens they can vote. It would be unconstitutional other wise.
>>
>>69465224
Voting isn't covered by the constitution as far as I know.
>>
>>69465224
Really not unreasonable for immigrant citizens to not be able to vote for say 10-20 years.

That way they can't interfere with the political process untill such a time has passed where you can deem them actual americans.. or whatever nation.

Really is not unreasonable.. immigrants should not directly be able to participate in voting or influencing legislature untill such a time when they stayed enough so that they have loyalty to the nation..

For instance, if someone from mexico wants to enact pro mexican policies in the US, for instance with mass illegal immigration or other things, that person is a traitor to the US and should be expelled and not allowed to participate in legislation..or voting.
>>
>>69465924
Name one thing I can't walk outside and do today that isn't something ridiculous like murder.
>>
>>69465601
> Papa Putin doesn't block our internet or supressed our speech

Kek. The only sites blocked in Russia are drug-related sites, radical muslim/middle-Eastern ones, CP and so on. One exception is Navalny's site, but he was literally asking for this with every post he made. For many years.

> supressed our speech

Lol again. Media is obviously anti-Trump. Try saying anything racist on TV or at work—you'll get yourself fired. TV shows get under attack because of the lack of diversity—is this your "freedom"? Or is it when you are called rapist sexist CIS oppressor and you can't retaliate, and the real rapists at Islam who are at war with all other religions and cultures should be called saints?

Do I need to remind you that Twitter has an SJW CEO, Mark Zuckerberg cooperates with Merkel, and it's not even conspiracy theory—this is a proven fact?
>>
>>69467078
Oh well… On the one hand I'm glad US gives freedom to its citizens, but on the other I'm pissed they give out the citizenships to people who would never get them.
>>
>>69465601
You can post anything on the Russian internet and won't get blocked. You can literally go full ben garrison and call for race war on the Russian social media.

Here's a quick example from google
vkontakte.ru/slavyane1488whitepower

In US you will be blocked by the Zukerkike and reported to the authorities.
>>
>>69467265
Yes. This is exactly what I'm talking about, right.

US president should be a natural-born American and have lived in the country for at least 14 years. No one calls this racist or sexist.

But to choose this very president, you could have been born anywhere or lived anywhere. Is it really so fair? I understand in the early days of US everyone was an immigrant. But US has 300 million of people today—there's definitely no shortage of people there. There have been far more than 7 generations of people born and raised in America. Maybe it's time for a change?
>>
>>69467144
This is an illusion of freedom. Legally, you have freedom of speech. You won't get jailed or anything.

But good luck trying to find a job having a scandal involving blacks or jews behind you. Good luck saying anything against liberals in Hollywood—Mel Gibson was destroyed by it.

And Hulk Hogan nearly got his whole career destroyed… By a fucking sex tape. From several years ago. In which he said something against blacks.

It's all stars and stripes until you play by the rules. But as soon as you say anything against blacks or muslims, it's suddenly 1984 for you.
>>
Democrats would not exist without illegals and their underage anchor babies voting.

The present controversy is requiring ID to vote - guess which party refuses to allow debate let alone action.
>>
>>69468956
I'm still wondering how the fuck dems are not being sued for essentially promoting illegal activity.

I agree dems basically smuggle their voters into the country. If this isn't stopped, they'll get themselves a license to do everything what they want. This should be stopped before the whites who have built the US haven't turned into a minority.
>>
>>69468102
That is true, but only for 90% of cases.

Radical mudslime sites calling for violence or a revolt against the government get banned pretty fast.

As for neo-nazi sites, luckily they don't get banned very often.

But, the police does monitor some especially dangerous/violent communities. Case in question: when a football fan was killed in Russia by some middle Asian men, thousands of enraged fans coordinated their actions via message boards. Police did monitor those.

And also, "inciting multicultural violence" is technically against the law in Russia. Still, it's barely ever used against anyone, including neo-nazis.
>>
Only people born in the county or that have one father that was born in the country should vote.
>>
>>69467265
>>69466814

Ive thought of this a lot. After we stem to flow of immigration (muh Wall) we can create a plural ID system where illegal immigrants must register and become legal residents and after a waiting period of 10 years or a 6 year military enlistment they can become voting citizens.

During this waiting period they will be on a sort of probation, crime would not be tolerated, they must pay taxes and stay gainfully employed (not a problem for most Mexicans)

I've also thought of "credits" that can take time off waiting period, like multiple men in household enlist in military, or if someone goes into certain careers like: medicine, engineering (no educators, social workers, civil servants, just stuff we need)

I'm not sure how to handle benefits though, if they are paying taxes they should qualify but if they are working documented as they should than many Mexican households wouldn't qualify for much.
>>
can someone xray the spicy sluts in the front?
>>
>>69465224
Fuck you, I am moving there. That means I get to vote when I am a legal citizen.
>>
>>69469817
Most who got through on Green Cards had to live in the country for several years, be verified paying taxes, and then we could go for our citizenship test. Really sickens me that the mexicans get free amnesty every time, fuck them, they gave out general citizenship via amnesty twice while I was going through the legal process to get from Canada to the US.
>>
>>69470299

I was thinking if they don't register they will be deported if caught regardless of "muh family". Very strong incentives like kids cant go to school unless the parent/guardians citizenship can be confirmed.
>>
>>69469817
What bothers me is that people who entered there illegally are being pardoned, with no regard to law. Honestly, I think this should be made far simpler: you're illegal—you get deported. You break the law—you face the consequences, or it isn't the law.

Pardoning these people after any time is a defeat for US law, and casts a shadow on it. The law should be absolute, otherwise people will start to disregard it and read it any way they want.
>>
>>69470299
I know right. I once thought of moving to US. It's pretty much impossible unless you're:

1) A mail-order bride/have relatives there

2) Exceptionally skilled worker which some company has to import because they can't find them in US

3) Green Card winner

4) an investor with tons of money in American economics.

Then I see Mexicans jumping over fences, then getting citizenships, and then waving Mexican flags at anti-Trump rallies. Oh, also niggers—I don't even know how they get to US. Still pardoned, still manage to rob, kill each other, turn cities into slums and blame it all on white people.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.