[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Redpilled in the Military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: sunking.jpg (199 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
sunking.jpg
199 KB, 686x385
>be in the US Army
>ROTC / National Guard SMP Cadet
>have been conservative all my life
>finally reconcile my values with political ideology and become a traditionalist
>everything the Army does and advocates for starts to really eat at me
>Geneva Conventions, approving women in combat roles, repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, everything
>the Army goes around the world fighting for Muslims and Jews, wasting the lives of good Christian Americans
>the Army literally killed Christians in Serbia on the side of Muslims
>seems as if the American military is in open defiance of God's moral principles
>this starts to affect all aspects of my life
>start missing the little things
>unload and go half-/pol/ on the Colonel, talking about how it is morally justifiable to machine gun enemy civilians

Am I absolutely screwed, /pol/? He has enough evidence from that discussion alone for a adjustment disorder discharge. I'm not sure if I really want to be an officer and fight for a country that prides itself on its defiance of God's laws. I thought about conscientious objector, but I'm not a pacifist.

If I went full-/pol/ and completely revealed my power level and started talking about the Jews, I might be facing some severe legal ramifications.

I just don't know, /pol/. Does anybody have any stories?
>>
File: Jesus_of_Nazareth.jpg (31 KB, 559x777) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_of_Nazareth.jpg
31 KB, 559x777
>>69416332
Describe exactly what you said. Did you rant about Muslim filth or did you go on more about protecting your own people and people that share your values as a Christian man?
>>
>>69416332
You did good, OP. There is absolutely nothing more cucked these days than an officer in the US military. The old army has been dead for at least 5 or 6 years now and it isn't coming back.
>>
>>69416332
This is exactly why I don't want to join the military. It kills me, I've wanted to serve my country with honor all my life, but I simply wouldn't be able to if I joined the military today. There is no honor, I would only serve liberal interests. I might consider it when Trump is president, but I'd have to see how the first year or so goes.

Also, why would you ever sign up for a commitment like that without taking into consideration who your commander will be? Honestly this is your fault, it was an easy decision for me when I thought about that. I can serve my nation in other ways, and still prepare myself for the outbreak of war here in America. Which is highly unlikely to come in the form of foreign invasion, but very likely to come in the form of liberal interests taking a stand against the "conservative problem." And don't think it would never happen - America was very close to civil war under the first Clinton. Look up Ruby Ridge, the Waco siege, the LA race riots, etc, the way it all just spiraled. You can only imagine how close it will be this time.
>>
>>69416522
In class, I had expressed things before that many believed were over the line, advocating for the complete disregard for the Geneva Conventions. I said that these artificial, man-made codes of ethics mean nothing next to the universal moral code of an Omniscient God. These comments made it back to him.

In the office, I told him that I was starting to question whether or not I really wanted to be an officer. I said that what the Army constantly advocates for is in direct opposition to everything I stand for, and it is made to seem like the Army wants to get rid of people like me. I told him that if I said half of what I believed I would get slammed with SHARP (sexual harassment) and EO (equal opportunity) charges so fast because of my beliefs on traditional gender roles and race. I also said that I would not follow the law of land warfare when it comes to these rules sparing the enemy from engagement because of issues of collateral. I told them I see the mowing down of civilians with a machine gun is the same as blowing up a building with an enemy inside.
One of the cadre members actually asked the whole battalion to raise their hands if they thought the Confederate flag was okay, and if they thought women have no place in the military. Then, he went on this tirade about how non-progressives want to move the Army back and have no place in the Army.

I've said things about Muslims
>>
>>69417235
Well I don't know OP. It depends on how conservative he is himself.
>>
>>69417059
What is going to happen? What do I do about this?

>>69417234
This is something I really didn't think would affect me so much when I was outside looking in. In part, I underestimated how rabidly left-wing the military really is. But, in reality, I was more of a softer conservative when I signed up. It wasn't until being exposed to such rampant cuckery that I started solidifying my traditionalist belief system and started to see the religious significance behind what is going on.
>>
>>69416332

I'm ex-USAF, commissioned thru ROTC. There's is no way in hell I would do it again today. It was pretty bad when I started, unbearable post-Obozo.

It's time to let the fags, women, and trannys bear the burden. They seem to be the ones benefiting from the direction society is heading, so they need to be the ones defending it.

If you have a specific individual skill or professional goal that the military will assist you in achieving - hard to fly F-15s outside of the military - just go in knowing you're going to have to put up with a whirlwind of political correctness.
>>
>>69417543
Remember OP that militaries tend to be conservative institutions. Your CO may be an utter cuck, in which case you'll probably get a black mark on your record. He may be part of the old guard though, in which case he might let you off.
>>
> claims to follow God's law and morality
> endorses mass killings of civilians
>>
Bumping for some more commentary. I'm looking to enlist in the Navy but some of what I'm hearing in this thread is making me uneasy.
>>
>>69417832
>If you have a specific individual skill or professional goal that the military will assist you in achieving ... just go in knowing you're going to have to put up with a whirlwind of political correctness.
What if I don't have a specific skill I want out of it? And I'm already in the military.
Do employers see an honorable discharge as an honorable discharge? Have any employers looked at your TIS?
>>
>>69418277
To protect my family, those of my faith, my friends, and the guys on my left and right? You're damned right I'll machine gun civilians.

>>69418413
Don't do it. If you take your moral values seriously, and those "values" of the military are completely opposite of yours, you will be tearing yourself up inside from day one.
Everything you want to say will be suppressed because the military will use its full administrative might to get you out or hand you bad marks (counseling statements) or criminal charges if it gets worse.
>>
>>69417235
Not sure about Army but in the USAF, classroom environment gives you academic freedom to express your views.
>>
>>69418866

Well besides muh fags and muh ladies, what exactly are the new conflicting values?
>>
>>69418413
I would not enlist in the navy unless you want to deal with racist blacks and homosexuals
>>
>>69419346

I'm actually a fag myself, but a pretty far-right one. Don't know how I would bode.
>>
>>69419443
Well then you will probably enjoy! Just don't be in your face gay like some sailors are and no one will bother you
>>
>>69418536
If you're really in the military, then you know you're under the jurisdiction of the UCMJ. You don't have any rights like most civilians are accustomed to.

You seem to have an issue with how the "new" army is defining the rules of engagement. They have always been horrible, post-WWII/Korea, but now they're combined with political-correctness throughout the chain of command. Not only are you risking your life if you face combat from bad rules of engagement, you're very likely further at risk from poor leadership that's there due to race, sex, sexual orientation, or other liberal causes.

However, and this is the main point, there's nothing you can do about that. When you signed up, you agreed to these terms. The only protection you have is to ignore an illegal order - i.e. murdering prisoners within your control, bombing civilians without military proportion, etc. You have NO protection from your superior officer having zero combat experience, but being promoted to command because he's a tranny, and the general officer above him wants to look good to some political hacks to get the inner ring office at the Pentagon. That's the difficulty today for career officers who have difficulty with the new rules of the game.

I'd suggest shutting your mouth, serving your time, and deciding on a different line of work after you're honorably discharged.
>>
>>69419690
Definitely not. Will I get a pass to bash nignogs and mudslimes because of my limp wrist? It works ok in the civvy world.
>>
>>69419326
There is this attitude that is present in the Army right now of rapid advancement down the social justice staircase. The military has, essentially, thrown itself down this staircase. And that just has to do with the soldiers themselves.

My views on what is morally tolerable considering political and religious convictions has evolved over the short time I've been at my unit and in ROTC. The Geneva Conventions are cancer. I don't even know if I can, religiously, serve in an force that goes all over the world killing the enemies of Muslims and Jews, even if they're Christian.
>>
>christian fundamentalist goes batshit and gets kicked out of an organisation whose entire existence is predicated on doing what it's told by politicians not having political views of its own
What a fucking shock.
>>
>>69417832
just piling on, did 4 in the navy before all the dumb shit. USAF bro is correct on all counts...the old saying is it sucks for 4 years, then it's awesome the rest of your life. The military isn't what it used to be, which is all kinds of shitty. Regardless, GI-bill/VA Loan/Veteran status is pretty glorious, and if you can pick up some kind of marketable skill while doing it - all the better.
>>
>>69419847
Ya because they will feel your pain against the evil white Breeders...I didn't run into many Muslims ...what rate you looking at
>>
>>69419749
>I'd suggest shutting your mouth, serving your time, and deciding on a different line of work after you're honorably discharged.
This is what I've been doing since AIT. It's just become increasingly more difficult and it's become a source of problems of a moral nature. I feel like a fraud where I am, and I just don't know if I am cut out for service in today's Army.

I don't know. But this is why I made this thread. Thank you for your input.
>>
How did the military become cucked so quickly? Seems like it happened in the last 10 years. wtf
>>
>>69420322
Cool. Shooting for IT.
>>
>>69420383
That Was my rate..just don't work in radio... Make sure ADP
>>
>>69420338
Dude don't get all retarded and blow your cover. If you're done, tough it the fuck out and get your honorable discharge, go about your business after that.
>what that guy said
>>
>>69419749
>the ROE was too strict in Vietnam

Lol man you know they carpet bombed Hanoi and Mai Lai happened every day right? Wiping out villages was a strategy.
>>
>>69420632
I don't know. I'll look into what my options are. But thanks for the advice everybody.
>>
>>69420598
Thanks for the input sailor.
>>
>>69416332
>the Army literally killed Christians in Serbia on the side of Muslims
Democrat president = Army fights for muslims.
Republican = Army fights against muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 754x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 754x1200
>>69416332
Thank you for your service. I hope you k ow that despite the shitstorm of PC culture there are A LOT of people that appreciate what the military does and understand that it is important, even though
>muh equality
>muh white guilt
>muh legal weed
>muh "I don't want to die for Zionists"

I've personally been inspired join myself as an officer exactly because of all this bullshit.

If all the good men do nothing then we are all fucked for sure.

I hope you can stick it out and make peace with the reality of your circumstances and leverage your strengths for the communal good.

Rahspect and Godspeed soldier.
>>
>>69420338

Good luck.

I know my friends and I are glad our service is behind us. The military is evolving - always has, always will, and it ultimately has to reflect the society it's defending. The difference today is that the values of our liberal progressive society don't match the traditional conservative values of the military. The leftists are very cognizant of that, and what you are experiencing is their very robust efforts to impose change on that culture.

Young adults considering military service have to understand what they are signing up for more than ever. This ain't 1776, 1861, 1941, or even 1991 anymore. It's not what you see on the billboards along the highway. It's a big pile of liberal shit and it's only going to get worse.

Since you can literally die doing this, an individual needs to give real serious thought to the risk/reward equation of what he/she/it gets out of military service in our brave, new world.
>>
>>69416332
You're not going to make it brah. Don't worry. It's not worth it.

I got out after West Point and 6 years as an Officer. I wanted to have a social life outside of the Army and I was tired of representing the fucking dildos in the USG.
>>
You just need to complete this training and all will be well

http://www.army.mil/readyandresilient
>>
>fighting for the jews
I bet you think the US fights wars to help people too

Just kek my whole country up
>>
>>69416332
>the Army goes around the world fighting for Muslims and Jews, wasting the lives of good Christian Americans
You know, the Sun King was pretty good mates with the Turks.
>unload and go half-/pol/ on the Colonel, talking about how it is morally justifiable to machine gun enemy civilians
I think your real problem is that you're autistic.
>>
>>69422385
>You know, the Sun King was pretty good mates with the Turks.
That was so they didn't get gangbanged by Habsburgs. It was for the good of the country, unlike anything we've done in the last 20 years
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.