[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits for immigrants and refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Someone... please tell me.
How does letting these disgusting middle easterners and other ethnicity degenerates into our once great nation help develop our country?

How does it help to further our People?
How does it help to fix the problems we have,
thing such as: poverty, homelessness and poor education?

Why is it, that we let these people in, then pay them the money we should be using to help these other people, OUR people.

It's not our duty to give handouts to these people, they've done nothing for us to care about them.
I just don't understand why our own people aren't coming first.

Now, sure you could say, oh well there's also taxes to help with bettering the education of our nations future, but then I ask you... Why settle for some pocket change? why not use the millions being wasted on these leeches, to instead be used on things that matter.. People that matter.

If you take offence to this, then you're clearly one of them...
No one in their right mind should be giving up on the real people of Britain... I'm not that guy who says "BRITAIN WILL BE 100% MUSLIM BY 6/9/2069" but I am someone who believes we need to be 100% sure that the future of this nation, the best hope we have.. The White children, do have a chance at living in a truly wonderful country, one which we currently don't have the pleasure of living in.

It's our duty, as people of Britain, to work together and rebuild what our nation, so that we can call it 'Great Britain' once more.

I probably went a little off topic somewhere in there, I tend to just start going off on a journey of my feelings.

In conclusion: I would like to know where the people of Britain stand on this subject.
However, not only Britain, but other countries too, let me know what you think of the current situation here in the UK.

TL;DR Sand nigger, amirite?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>69372436
It doesn't help the average person.
By allowing these apes in, you will create a division in cultures between western society and islam. The leftists and women in general will campaign for equality while the muslims laugh behind closed doors.

The situations of rape and crime in general will increase. This will give the goverment more authority to increase security and surveillance. The nation that allows this eventually becomes a nanny state.

The most extreme possible future will involve a far right leader who either exterminates the muslims and other groups, or turns them into slaves.
>>
I want to let the Mexicans in and kick all the welfare queens that refuse to work out.
>>
>>69372984
quickly reading over it as I'm busy, I agree with what you're saying.

I happen to think that Hitler did a lot of things right and If WW2 were to happen all over again, no doubt I'd support him.
But the matter of the fact is, he failed. I will always admire him, but we need someone like him, not him.

We need a strong, decisive leader who knows what we need to prosper.
This person can't bend their will to the lure of corruption.
They need to not fear outbursts of rage from SJW's getting upset because we'd be cleansing our nation of leeches and cockroaches.

I really can't go on, I have to do something. but I'll check back in every now and again and respond if I can.

oh and something else, if anyone can direct me to a good far right political party, I'd be very interested. as all I've seen so far is a bunch of cowards afraid of being labelled as 'racists'
>>
File: Mexico's Export.jpg (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Mexico's Export.jpg
7 KB, 300x250
It doesn't benefit us at all. The Jews just want white gone.
>>
>>69372984
if those people just want islam why don't the pack those sand niggers back to their sandland?
>>
File: jewmperor.jpg (113 KB, 719x597) Image search: [Google]
jewmperor.jpg
113 KB, 719x597
>>69374818
yet you're voting trump, the irony will only hit you after all whiteys are gone.
>>
Taxes to help pay for the aging native population.
>>
>>69372436
You're disgusting they culturally benefit America.
>>
>>69375150
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>69373183
just gives them a clause, "you have to be sterilized to live here", most mex who go there to work really go to do that, but they don't have self control over reproduction neither likes to use a condom, so make sure to implement that asap.
>>
>>69375252
nice try abdullah.
>>
Lots of families have 11+ members. They come to the States and are given TVs, a fully furnished house, new beds, everything they need to be successful. They'll stick around for a few weeks and then just bounce. The entitlement that some have is disgusting.
>>
>>69372436
I don't know.
We don't have muzzies where I live. It's 100% white English.

What don't understand is this: why don't they stay in their own countries?
I've lived and worked abroad. In Germany and Singapore. I made no demands.
I just did my job and had a great time. I learned German language. I paid my taxes.

There seems to be a sense of entitlement among the muzzies.
That they somehow 'deserve' free money.
I don't hate them. I just want them to live in their own countries and stay there.
>>
>>69375245
THEY DON'T WORK. They're on benefits.
>>
>>69376456
It's called Sharia senpai. Understand the Quran (Allah), the Sira and Hadith (Muhammed) and you'll understand Islam. It's not just a religion, but a political doctrine united in the dominance of Islam and submission of everyone else, the kafir (you and me).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.