[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 640x960
is he right?
>>
>>69368624
What do YOU think, ya moron?
>>
>>69368731
Wouldnt the majority of people just dismiss it as a crazy conspiracy theory?
>>
>>69368624

My personal philosophy is this. If Trump loses nomination or election then I am opting out of the US. Not because Trump is the God-Emperor but because it means the US will pass the tipping point into mud-blood identity politics without recourse.

DREAM act shit will expand. More rapefugees and increased immigration. More wars for Israel. I'm just finished and will not raise my children (which are, conscious or not, and investment in a nation's future) in a nation that promotes hatred against white people.

If, in this political/social/economic climate, the US people cannot upend the cart and turn the tide of corruption and willful societal decay then I am off in search of a new home.

I will finish medical school (paid for exclusively by Jew banker loans, never to be repaid) and will move to another uncucked country where I will do my best to make that country a better place.
>>
This election is making it blindingly clear, if it wasn't already, that an unrestricted media is an absolute catastrophe.

They intensify or even create huge public shitstorms from nothing (DINDU NUFFIN)

They get in the way of serious necessary government work frequently (high-profile trials, san bernardino)

They are controlled by a handful of entirely an unaccountable, unelected shadowy cabal

And many more, I'm sure. I'm gonna say it: the first amendment is wrong on freedom of the press. It needs serious limits and regulations.
>>
>>69369467
The hell you gonna go, northwest front?
>>
>>69370351
Come to think of it, what country is left?
>>
>>69370678
a few places in eastern yurope
>>
>>69370678
There's a project to gather all libertarians in one state so that there, they can influence politics and live among their own.

I wish there was more stuff like that. Just put all liberals in one state and all redpilled people in another.
>>
I'm banned so I can't give my opinion.
>>
>>69369467
Me too bro.

But where will we go? I honestly don't know. Poland maybe?
>>
>>69369981
>the first amendment is wrong on freedom of the press. It needs serious limits and regulations.

I'd have to disagree with you entirely. Who gets to say what's wrong and what's right? What should be considered illegal and harmful and what shouldn't? It would certainly default to the Gov who would abuse the power of restricting the media.

It's the media's job to print the news and raise hell. The problem is there's no honest journalism anymore.

Everyone just gets pissed and nothing actually gets done
>>
>>69369981
>>69371844
>I'd have to disagree with you entirely. Who gets to say what's wrong and what's right?
What's truthful and untruthful for starters.

I agree entirely with Trump's idea of opening up libel laws to sue the fuck out of dishonest shill media clowns.
>>
>>69370678
Eastern Europe
Asia as a whole
Switzerland
>>
>>69371444

Yeah I was actually thinking Poland. Great minds and all.
>>
>>69373054
This.

Media needs natural limits on its ability to spew lies.
They should be barred from having any kind of slander/libel lawsuit insurance, and laws preventing or limiting lawsuits of media entities for libel or slander should be eliminated.

Media in these lawsuits should be given burden of proof for any claims that are reasonably contested.
>>
File: Based Bulgaria.jpg (3 MB, 4232x4016) Image search: [Google]
Based Bulgaria.jpg
3 MB, 4232x4016
>>69369467
>>69371444
REEEEEEEEEE YOU PUSSIES REVOLT WITH YOUR GUNS FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES .
>Not removing kebab
>Not fighting for your country
The reason Poland is good in terms of the rapefugee invasion is because people stood up for their country. And most eastern European countries do the same .
I understand that America is pretty cucked right now , but you guys have to at least stay and protest , before you decide to bail out of your country if Trump gets jewed out of the election.
>>
>>69369467
>I will finish medical school (paid for exclusively by Jew banker loans, never to be repaid) and will move to another uncucked country where I will do my best to make that country a better place.

yeah your loan debt and child support can now follow you to nearly every nation worth going to
>>
>>69370678
Switzerland (good fucking luck getting in, there is a reason they are uncucked)
Poland
Many Eastern European countries (if you can handle corruption)
Very biased but Straya is still very anti-authoritarian in our nature, you can still openly criticize Islam without the thoughtpolice ganking you for hate-speech.
>>
Yeah, he's right. We are heading in a very bad direction. The media is allowed to spew lie after lie after lie after lie while disregarding the actual important stuff...it's disgusting. Obviously freedom of the press should exist, but not to print out lies. And if they are allowed to print out lies, you should be able to sue the ever-living fuck out of them. It has to stop.
>>
>>69374170
This is pretty true, our politicians are garbage, wish we had the second amendment so revolting was easier.
>>
>>69373609

If I am correct, I believe that the singular problem with the US libel laws is that the afflicted party has to prove malicious intent which is near impossible.

>>69373783

I know Bulgariabro. I was in the US Army (Special Operations to be specific) and I would be an asset to some imagined revolt but it's not going to happen. Right wingers will never revolt openly because they have too much to lose. Families, business, wealth.

In Banespeak: "It's the slow knife that cuts the deepest." The globalists will slowly chip away at everything until there is nothing left. They know better than to create an abrupt schism and ratcheted level of affront and discomfort that would result in armed conflict. They will just boil us all to death one degree at a time.

>>69373790

This will be one of the main determinants as I really plan on saying bon voyage with a big six-figure fuck you to the bankers that financed the ruin of the nation.

>>69374170

I really like Australia and consider them GOAT tier bros but the nogunz things makes me really nervous. Poland seems based tier as well. Switzerland should just preserve themselves and tell every immigrant (redpill or not) to fuck off.
>>
>>69369467
Hi Jim
>>
>>69374809

It's John actually.
>>
>>69374907
Damn. You sounded like someone I went to college with.
>>
>>69374971

Well Jim sounds like a bro.
>>
>>69374651
To me it seems like a revolt could happen pretty easy. The majority of police and the army wouldn't dare to kill its own people. I get your point that the USA is slowly getting further away from the constitution, therefore there wouldn't be something that makes the population suddenly "snap" into a revolt .
So either America gets Trump and becomes less cucked or Hillary gets elected. This could be a potential "snap" as I mentioned earlier, because lets be real here, if Clinton wins, then the political system is completely fucked. Even if Trump loses, he still can be anti-establishment and share his experience/views of the political system to nudge the population into protests.
>>
>>69374651
Also share a story/proof or something like that from the army , would be an interesting perspective to hear .
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.