[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching Europeans shit on us it's pretty entertaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: I hope you guys like that.png (802 KB, 795x597) Image search: [Google]
I hope you guys like that.png
802 KB, 795x597
After watching Europeans shit on us it's pretty entertaining to watch this rapeugee crisis and how it's causes related to the shit we Americans say about you sissy Eurofaggots.

This type of shit would never happen in American. Not because American "whites" are manly, but because we've had blacks who are infinitely more strong, likely to rape/murder, etc than the military aged men entering your countries. Living amongst them for such a long time renders us (especially our cops) more used to them. This will be an interesting transition period to watch in Europe as people move more to the right. A big reason why many of our citizens aren't too worried about a possible influx of rapeugees and potential terrorist attacks is b/c even our libtardist of aren't as likely as their European counterparts to tell some of the multikulti lies that your politicians tell 2 get elected. Shillary and Bernie (and some conservatives) may mention it, but it's much less often and usually unrelated to specific policies (like letting rapeugees in for) because they know the dumb Americans who they need to get elected are rational enough to know (by virtue of the population being well over 30% non-white for quite some time) that laws predicated on these multikulti menes like race is a social construct will do a lot of harm if taken seriously by legislatures. This is why no matter how many BLM riots we have, even B.O. wont sign any serious legislation because he and his advisers know not only will it not lead to any less racism, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest that making it easier to convict cops of murder (even if they;re justified) will lead to cops avoiding dangerous interactions even more than they currently do, which leads to more violent crime as we saw in Baltimore.

cont
>>
This is why I love that our rednecks don't trust government and will never give up their guns. Because they know if they did it would be more difficult to revolt if we went full Sweden libtard without weapons (they actually think they might need to). Having guns readily available makes it much less likely for us to go full Sweden and if we have to deal with more gun murders as a consequence of that, so be it. Unless you live in fucking Chicago, none of us walk around seriously afraid of being shot. I imagine you EU Bernds cant similarly say that because of the refugees your day to day life isn't markedly different (if not worse) by virtue of all your politicians lying and many of your countrymen believing in and voting for them.

cont
>>
It's more our population than gun ownership. If we were to compare the US to any similarly wealthy nation (this is usually disparate because libshits like Bernie only do this with small rich white countries like Norway, but it's a bit different here) you would see that non-gun related crimes here are exponentially higher here as well. It's not just because of our non-whites. American whites in the south (relative to their yankee counterparts) are much less educated and much more violent (like blacks). This is reflected in the white crime rates in the south vs any other part of the country. Take a nice slice of New England and it's objectively better than even the richest, similarly large, Nordic countries, even if the crime rates are markedly higher. When you step back and look at the entire country, it's obvious that our crime rates are not only on average much higher because of our blacks. Non-black Americans are more violent than non-blacks/kebab in Europe. I guess it being part of our culture has a lot to do with it. Also just using "white" as a blanket term as we do leads to other disparate comparisons like comparing some educated pure white Swede with a "white" American who could be half Irish half Italian and living in bydlo in Mississippi. Compare the richest US regions/states (New Hampshire or New England) to the richest parts of Europe and we come out on top in almost all categories (including education if you look at the PISA scores). Liberals here and most people in Europe understandably would rather compare their relatively small as fuck nations to a country of well over 300 million to suggest that USA is shit.
>>
>>69352348
I have not seen a single refugee really
>>
tl;dr if your were rednecks were attached to god/guns like ours , your countries would be fatter, have shit healthcare (this was never true if you had a full time job btw), more gun crime, etc. But at least the voters and top-down EU induced political system wouldn't be fucked up to the extent that politicians would still say things like "we can't blame these acts on all Muslims" just hours or days after a major terrorist attack. Even Obama would never say shit like that days after a terrorist attack.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>69352521
I believe you, but the lives of majority of people in countries like yours (ones letting quite a few in) are at the least willing to admit that their lives are much different because of them. Even if they were to commit no crimes, you must admit that many of your countries are on pace to be predominately non-whatever the native nationality/race is in a few centuries, if not much sooner.
>>
>>69352607
tl;dr if your were rednecks were attached to god/guns like ours , your countries would be fatter, have shit healthcare (this was never true if you had a full time job btw), more gun crime, etc. But at least the voters and top-down EU induced political system wouldn't be fucked up to the extent that politicians would still say things like "we can't blame these acts on all Muslims" just hours or days after a major terrorist attack. Even Obama would never say shit like that days after a terrorist attack.
>>
>>69352525
there's no such thing as refugee crisis
no such thing
>>
>>69352525
I guess my friends living there and the racist main stream media have been lying to me. I deserve to feel so dumb for being blue pilled and not listening to a Dutch poster on /pol/

;_;
>>
>>69352991
stop kidding yourself you dont have any friends
>>
>>69353151
I guess because some Dutch kid on /pol/ said so it must be true.

#retardlogic
>>
>>69352348
>>69352507
>>69352525
Nice blog faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.