[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black girl assaults white dude for wearing dreadlocks (a bla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Ezreal_OriginalSkin_old.jpg (34 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
Ezreal_OriginalSkin_old.jpg
34 KB, 640x378
Black girl assaults white dude for wearing dreadlocks (a black culture)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
>>
ezreal is trash
>>
>>69337865
fucking useless adc
>>
>In Ancient Greece, kouros sculptures from the Archaic period depict men wearing dreadlocks,[2] while Spartan hoplites (generally described as fair-haired)[3] wore formal locks as part of their battle dress.[4] The style was worn by Ancient Christian Ascetics, and the Dervishes of Islam, among others.[5] Some of the very earliest Christians also may have worn this hairstyle; there are descriptions of James the Just, first Bishop of Jerusalem, who is said to have worn them to his ankles.[6]

Pre-Columbian Aztec priests were described in Aztec codices (including the Durán Codex, the Codex Tudela and the Codex Mendoza) as wearing their hair untouched, allowing it to grow long and matted.[7]

In Senegal, the Baye Fall, followers of the Mouride movement, a Sufi movement of Islam founded in 1887 by Shaykh Aamadu Bàmba Mbàkke, are famous for growing locks and wearing multi-colored gowns.[8] Cheikh Ibra Fall, founder of the Baye Fall school of the Mouride Brotherhood, popularized the style by adding a mystic touch to it. Warriors among the Fulani, Wolof and Serer in Mauritania, and Mandinka in Mali and Niger were known for centuries to have worn cornrows when young and dreadlocks when old.

>Locks have been worn for various reasons in each culture: as an expression of deep religious or spiritual convictions, ethnic pride, and as a political statement. An alternative name for the style is locks (sometimes spelled "locs").
>>
>>69337910
Fuck Israel, blue build is fucking stupid.
>>
libtards created the environment where diseases are free to fester

if only they had any concept of 'consequence'
>>
figures that a canadian would play league

kill yourself
>>
>>69337865
I like how she assaults the guy and shoves him around then tells HIM not to put his hands on her.

If some bitch started shoving me around that she'd get fucking hit.
>>
>>69337865
/pol/ hates real news, thats why theres 8 fucking threads for this retarded shit. "autistic girl over analyzes something thank to internet propaganda, other autistic kids over analyze video of girl over analyzing white guy with dreads."

This is a god damned autistic time sink.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-gift-aging/201304/people-autism-spectrum-disorder-take-things-literally
>>
>>69337865
I thought Egyptians invented that hair style though
>>
>>69339186
>This is a god damned autistic time sink.

You're on fucking 4chan, what did you expect and why are you so retarded you expected anything better from this place
>>
>>69337865
I didn't know wiggers were still a thing.
>>
This weed smoking dreadlock faggot deserves more
>>
>>69337865
>Dreadlocks
>Black culture

Roman slave culture, more like.
>>
She culturally appropriated the language she is speaking, the clothes she is wearing, the place she is working in...
>>
why do people have to create problems when they need not exist
>>
>>69337865

>assaults

I swear Americans are such fucking faggots.

>MUH ARM
>I WAS ASSAULTED

A retarded woman touching the arm of a hippie is newsworthy?

Never change USA.
>SHE A NIGGER, LOOK AT HER ASSAULTING A POOR WHITE MAN (who pol would usually call a bernie faggot)
>>
This isnt even worth arguing about. For years its been all about ending racism and this shit still goes on. We should not even waste our time on this stupid shit.

We would not even be talking about this if he did not waste his time. After confronting him he should have laughed, told her to piss off and walked away. It wouldnt even be an issue.
>>
>>69339903

If you think that's bad you should hear the "assault" stories from this shithole.
>>
>>69337865

why is she wearing the same clothes white people do

she should be walking around in a loincloth instead
>>
>>69337865
Good. I approve.
>>
>>69337865

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQSJnE1dmG4

>Cory Goldstein

I like how they're eating their own though, guy's a typical lib.
>>
>>69337865
christ what a stupid nigger, gets into college because of muh benefits and decides to shit all over everyone else
>>
>>69338089
Try my fun build for shits and giggles.
Rush triforce, t1 boots, 4 steraks gage, and finish boots if you are a wuss. 5 gages if you are a man
Full armor/MR per level runes and 6/6/18 masteries
Every Q deals 700 damage and you are a off tank that can kite to hell and back
>>
>>69339838
She's a nigger, she doesn't know what peace is like.
>>
>>69341808
Ahut up chink, everyone knows that more than half of your playerbase use scripts
>>
File: 1458506425629.jpg (7 KB, 168x196) Image search: [Google]
1458506425629.jpg
7 KB, 168x196
>>69341628
>Shouldn't wear Indian headdresses because it's THEIR culture
>I'm not trying to steal culture, I love and respect blacks culture and wearing dreadlocks is my way of showing respect.

So which is it faggot? God I hate this,two-faced leftist talk.
>>
>>69341808
why are you japans so bad at pc-gaming even the fact that you are asian?
>>
File: 1455805857179.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455805857179.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>69337865
>tfw will never be bullied by a black mistress
>>
>>69342572
But dreadlocks don't belong to blacks only tyrone

Other cultures throughout history wore them
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.