[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMOVE SERB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (49 KB, 537x499) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49 KB, 537x499
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/24/europe/karadzic-war-crimes-verdict/index.html

SERBIA BTFO

CHRISTIANITY BTFO

KEBAB VICTORIOUS
>>
>>68720562
Oh shigt

Id's hebboning

Balkan wars 2.0 electric Boogaloo when????
>>
>>68720562
Karadzic did nothing wrong
>>
>>68720562

The joke here is that Merkel will never ever be charged for genocide.
>>
>>68720823
I have nothing to contribute to this discussion but I just want to say that out of all the ancient memes, this one is my favorite.
If anything is a second or comes after something I'll tag on a "Part 2: Electric Boogaloo". It's just always a topkek for me.
>>
>>68720562

>touch the Jews
OY VEY SHOW TRIAL
>touch the Muslims
OY VEY SHOW TRIAL

Tell me again how they're different?
>>
[Sipping Intensifies]
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

as soon as a bosnian friend on FB posted his conviction i started playing this

eternally remove kebab
>>
>>68720562
SERBIA STRONK
>>
>>68720562

UN showing that it is nothing but a jewish organization that loves muds and niggers and actively supports white genocide.

Karadzic did NOTHING wrong, there is ZERO evidence for the crimes he has been sentenced for. All he did was protect his people from muslims who were genociding them. But no, the UN doesn't recognize that fact, it's ok for the muds to kill untold numbers of white people, that's not genocide. A white nation/community acting in self defense though? That's genocide.

Sincerely hope that every single member of the UN gets painful cancer along with their families. Nothing but a bunch of jewish zionist cunts. God will not be merciful to them.
>>
>>68720562
Look what the liberals have done to the world. If someone wages war (ex. Croatia for independence), then the one who has lost in order to defend his land is going to be convicted for ”war crimes”.
This ”war crimes” thing is so vague that it is an oxymoron - a war implies the murder of your enemies. He didn't even take part at the biggest part of them, he has just controlled them because he was the Serbian leader, and now he is bound to rot in prison for his patriotism.
>>
itt people who know nothing about the case at hand
>>
>>68720562
Now that we're on topic can someone recommend me a good book on the /balkan/ wars?
>>
>>68723675
To be fair, if there was no rules of war then people would just blast the land with nerve gas or nuke everyone into oblivion.
>>
File: 1443410878743.jpg (64 KB, 352x420) Image search: [Google]
1443410878743.jpg
64 KB, 352x420
>>68720562
>western cunts judging serbs
WW3 when
>>
>>68723948
judging by the fake eyebrows, could be a bosnian whore
>>
>>68723675
>war crimes
AKA white people being sadistic fucks who cant let things go

>BUT BUT NAZIS KILLED PEOPLE THEY STLL HAVE TO PAY!

Look at Africa an actual genocide happened there and the natives dont give a flying fuck why are you white people so pussy dammit.
>>
>>68723904
Awesome documentary on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>68723913

And all the 'rules' do is ensure further punishment for the losers, or justify aggression to people doing nothing wrong.

Karadzic did nothing wrong.
Mladic did nothing wrong.
Gaddafi did nothing wrong.
Hussein did nothing wrong.
Assad did nothing wrong.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Starting to see a pattern here
>>
bollocks. he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>68723835
Explain it then, genius.
>>
>>68723554
The UN has a fucking muslim as their head of human rights.

The UN shouldn't even fucking exist.
>>
>>68723835
t. Abdul

>>68723913
That implies the Bosnians and Croatians did the same. But they aren't judged with any war crimes because they were ”oppressed”. That happens when apes with an two-digit IQ take over the world and can't think logical and resort to empathy. There is no empathy during the wars, Russians haven't ever been convicted for raping thousands of German women during the second world war - but Germans were the bad guys and that means some harmless women must suffer and bear their filthy progeny.

>>68724053
A more fluent English would make your point able to be understood.

>>68724266
Hitler is totally different from Karadzic or Mladic. The last two were stalwart men who stood for their country regardless what the western forces (USA) would say, they are unsung heroes, they have fought for their land albeit massively outnumbered. On the other hand, Hitler was some sperglord who has had some unexplained hatred against random races, for instance he loved Muslims but hated Slavs so he waged war and he started murdering random people. He has also started all this guilt in Germany which has led to a liberal, tolerant Europe. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have shitloads of immigrants.
>>
>>68723904
I'm in the middle of reading "The Balkans" by Misha Glenny, it goes through Balkan history from 1804-2012, so far I'm at WW1, it's pretty good, but a really heavy read. Not particularly redpilled but he calls out the war crimes committed by Muslims and Christians.
>>
>>68725053
Has that book been translated in other languages such as Romanian? It looks interesting for me to read.
>>
>>68725156
Not sure, try google. I would think there would be lots of books on the Balkans available in Romania.
>>
>>68720562
KEBAB STRONK
>>
>>68720562
Karadzic did nothing wrong
>>
GOD is a serb he will die and go to heaven while that bitch will go to the great pig pen in the afterlife dine with her swine god.
>>
>>68720562
Stop being a faggot.Serbia strong.Remove Kebab.
>>
>>68726230
>>68725863
>>68724461
>>68723948
>>68721951

All the serb diaspora and serb shills
Fucking kek
>>
To be honest, he wasn't charged with 1 out of 11 charges so he did win SOMETHING. :'D
He'll be out when he's 90 with good health and then we elect him as president of Republika Srpska to remove kebab again.
>>
>>68726480
Check the flag and bail.
>>
>>68720562
defend kebab allahu ackbar all serbs are animals
>>
>>68726749
Import The Commander when he gets out in Norway.

He's already trained intensively with a Serbian war hero who killed many Muslims.
>>
File: IqS2bzo.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IqS2bzo.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
What are some good reading to educate me on the conflict I've only really heard biased summary's.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.