[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/iticans, how do you cope with how pol has changed you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: coping.gif (99 KB, 569x491) Image search: [Google]
coping.gif
99 KB, 569x491
So /pol/iticans, how do you cope with how pol has changed you. While the knowledge has been great, in and of itself, I am more miserable because I see the bullshit
Friends are all liberals, because I'm at university so I have to fake around them. Church doesn't help because it's universalist and if I go to the shrinks on campus with my power level, I'll be labeled dangerous.

How do I get back my motivation and excitement for things; drained from the disconnect of knowledge that cannot be shared
>>
>>69322404
watch anime
>>
>>69322404
I'm in the same boat AmeriBro
I recently dumped a girl i wanted to marry who i had been dating for 2 years because she is far left wing and is now frustrating to be around.
She is too much of a woman to listen and I broke it to her last week, honestly I feel good without her. I got some shit from a few friends but others didn't have nice things to say about her.
It is life man, find people who you can be yourself around or you won't really be happy.
>>
I'm a therapist in CA. I don't know which state you're in, but in CA a therapist can only break confidentiality if he has a reasonable suspicion of child abuse, elder abuse, or dependent adult abuse; or if there is a credible verbal threat (received from the client or client's family member) of violence against an identifiable victim.

If you walked into my office, you'd get nothing but good care, and I work with fags, mulatto "pansexual" "environmentalist" "vegan" niggers, and all the rest. Anything else is a violation of legal and ethical conduct.
>>
>>69322507
First post, best post. Assuming you are being sarcastic though, you upsidedown chucklefuck!
>>
I work towards going back to school and hope that I can focus on bettering myself and becoming semi-normie once all my money troubles are taken care of.
>>
Why can't the knowledge be shared?

I'm not saying to be autistic and be that guy who talks about politics 24/7.

But if the subject is broached and you don't go full redpill on their ass with no survivors, then you're a cuck. Plain and simple.

The people on here who say to never reveal your power level are Jew shills who don't want you redpilling others.
>>
>>69323177My wife is a Berniefag but she's also reasonable (ENTJ). Can't imagine what it would be like to be with a real tumblr cunt.

And I can always btfo of my wife, and women love to be dominated (seriously she enjoys it on some level).
>>
>>69323406
This, I work with 90% women (I'm a therapist) and one of my colleagues asked me the other day if I am supporting Trump (I drop some redpill samples whenever the moment is right, and I'm handsome and articulate and charming so that helps). I told her yes then texted her a MAGA later on.
>>
>>69323425
She was awful bro, always snappy and whiny.
Glad you have a decent wife though
>>
1) I don't fake it, I call out bullshit and get followers.
2) I don't watch "western free media" aka college educated smug liberal brainwashed little shits personal clickbait opinions who only got hired thanks to connections, but Chinese state media (Global Times and Xinhuanet to be precise) which is perfectly neutral on tone
3) I'm writing books to keep myself sane and to kinda chronicle how western civilization demolished itself.
>>
>>69323579
Yeah, I started dating her when I was 19 and had no intention of marrying, obviously, but when you find a decent one ya gotta hang on. Next best is not to have one, awful as that might feel sometimes. I work with a fair few shitty, miserable couples (therapist).
>>
>>69322404

I've been getting more into my family history and British/Scottish heritage (unlike most rootless north americans who are a mix of 5 things 3 generations back, my parents were born in those two countries).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.