[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Brutal Assault of Michelle Fields ft. Lyin Ben
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jS9gQrmAaw

I forgot to post the video. ^^^^
>>
>>69307912
Why didn't he rape her also? He was going to get in trouble anyway so why not make it worth it?
>>
Am I the only one that thinks this was a co-ordinated effort to set up Trump? Think about it. Michelle Fields is known for doing this kind of thing. She did it what, twice before? Then you have Ben in the mix, he's a friend of hers. Then we find out that she was grabbing at Trump, physically grabbing him, and the Secret Service had to tell her to knock it off. What if she was provoking some kind of physical restraint, however minor, so that she could fake being injured and turn this into a scandal against Trump? It also gives her and Ben Shapiro motive for leaving Breitbart in fake outrage (just like the SJWs do) instead of over their real reason: They're Cruz shills.
>>
>>69307912
Brutal, Oh the humanity.
>>
>>69308207
and she sucks dicks to get jobs

shes done now tho
>>
this woman is bat shit crazy
>>
Absolutely disgusting. Why hasn't Trump fired him yet?
>>
File: Horror-reaction.png (28 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
Horror-reaction.png
28 KB, 268x188
>>69307912
OH MY GOD. THE HORROR.

MODS. DELETE THIS!
>>
>>69307912
She was bumped when she shoved herself somewhere she wasn't allowed to be. Oh, the humanity.
>>
>>69308207
Michelle Fields isn't smart enough to set this up. She's an opportunist, not a schemer.
>>
>>69308674
nah she saw an opportunity and took it

she should have waited for better cards tho
>>
>>69308811
Seriously.

A+ for creativity though. She could have just gone with the rape card like most women do. At least her laughable accusation is original.
>>
>>69309126
It's ludicrous how many people believe it, though. Megyn Kelly had that cuckold ben shapiro on tonight to whine about the story. These people know it's not true, and yet they parrot it around anyway.

And then there's the memetics. How many women just hear the merest vagueries about the incident, and add it into the Trump hates women idea?
>>
File: 1430803844293.jpg (150 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430803844293.jpg
150 KB, 640x640
http://www. youtube.com/watch?v= l-dEEIn5ruY

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v= R61Ehtl-vnE

you know what do to /pol/
>>
further proof of said assault, different angle w/ frame x frame analysis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLP2YsA01Tk
>>
>>69307912
Reminder all 3 of these rats talking are Jewish- Shapiro, Fields and her boyfriend Weinstein.
>>
Jupiter PD pressed charges. The obviously feel like they have a case and no amount of shilling is going to change that. It's up to the court to decide now.
>>
784.03Battery; felony battery.—
(1)(a)The offense of battery occurs when a person:
1.Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2.Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.
>>
>>69310391
>this has been worse than my father's death... the hate... the emails i've received because of this

Good. You deserve all of it. This is ridiculous.
>>
File: mfw waterloo.gif (184 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
mfw waterloo.gif
184 KB, 500x733
>>69307912
>>69307994
>literally just put his hand on her shirt
>after she started touching the donald and wouldn't let go

Fucking hell, I'm not even a Trump supporter but this is a load of shit. He's 100% in the right on this one.

>>69308207
>>69308302
>>69308674
It was a coup d'eTRUMP
>>
He should be suing her.

If they weren't lucky enough to have tape, people would have thought she was seriously manhandled.

It's a slander that could have had an effect on the election.

I still don't understand if she actually thinks she was assaulted?... or if this was a complete set-up to make an anti-trump story out of thin air.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.