[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasich General - #KasichFan17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Damn, that was a good performance at the town hall. Kasich really stumped Trump. I was a #CruzMissile but I think I will have to be a Kasich Basicnow, anyone else?
>>
>>69304009
Fuck off soros shill
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 512x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 512x325
ugh.. no
>>
>>69304009
Kasich is a well-spoken guy, but I just don't agree with his policies, especially regarding illegals.

"It's not realistic to deport these people." It actually is though. Cut all of their welfare benefits, criminalize businesses that hire illegals after that, and then tell the illegals to go home.

Millions would go home after that. It would save our country billions of dollars in the long run.

Illegals are driving down wages, are over-represented of crimes, and are changing the culture of omegle.

I'd like Kasich as VP because him on the ticket would carry Ohio, but for president, I don't see much of a difference between him and Hillary.

Establishment Republicans and Democrats are fairly similar. They share a common agenda -- flood the USA with mass third world immigration.

If the GOP nominee isn't Cruz or Trump, I won't be voting.

If anything, I'd prefer Hillary as president because then the Republicans will be as cucked as the liberals.
>>
>>69304153
If only there was some other billionaire with shitty ideas we could turn to...
>>
*culture of America
>>
hes a one pump chump
>>
>>69304009
>Kasich General

Top Kek
>>
>>69304009
I switched to FOX
>>
>>69304682
One who was a nationalist and not a cuck......
>>
>>69304009
too bad everyone changed the channel after trump's session
>>
File: djt.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
djt.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>69305238
>>
>>69305238

And had a cuck and manchild following.....
>>
>>69304625
>the culture of omegle.
I thought that was naked Indians jacking off on cam.
>>
>>69304009

Who?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 460x415
>>69305447
As well as a large black, Latino and Muslim following. A true American. One who men and women trusted..........
>>
>>69304009
kasich is so full of his own shit that its coming out of his ears
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.