[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /pol/, The past couple of years have been really hard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: christian-bale.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
Dear /pol/,

The past couple of years have been really hard.
There are so many agendas on every single issue now, that my head feels numb, my conscience raped and the redpill kicking in.

I grew up in urban Straya, thinking that Obamas presidency was social progress against Americas colonial and racist (KKK, slavery) origins without knowing how much crime blacks cause and that only a small percentage of whites (single digits) owned slaves whilst 40-70% of Jews owned slaves at the end of the Civil War, that only the weak and those in denial believed in religion (although I was very religious in my childhood, turned total atheist and even antitheist in my teens, now a deist who admires Christian morals- still hate Catholics), believed Jews were generally downtrodden people who had suffered great hardship throughout history (didn't realize why they have been so looked down upon- because they infiltrate every culture, spread degeneracy, commit usury and lies like no tomorrow, Communism and Marxism are both Jew-made and pushed etc. and thought capitalism screwed the poor whilst conservatives want to take away peoples freedom. I even went so far left that I'd make Bernie pause and literally thought for a few months that Communism would be the ultimate system to end with as it would lead to 'total economic equality', and that whilst it didn't work in practice, it was the best system in theory.

I grew up believing Hitler was this ultra-evil scumbag who killed millions of Jews for no reason other then being a scumbag.
I now know Hitler was one of the most moral world leaders that the homo sapiens species has ever encountered.
I now know the Holocaust is mostly or completely a hoax- as a result of Jewish-backed, leftist social engineering.
I still don't know what to think of Churchill or Hitler's views on the elimination of Christianity, endorsement of Islam and capitalism as a Jewish conspiracy.

Give me the ultimate redpill /pol/, share/tell me everything you know.
>>
>>69243706
It's not the jews you have to look out for. It's the Australians. They're a crafty bunch. Always trying to come of as shit posters. But in reality they control global politics.

Be wary friend
>>
And now some history for good Jews and righteous Gentiles. Others needn't read; its to far above their biased miniscule brains.Pope Pius XII could not prevent Hitler, a nominal Catholic, from doing what he wished. Good Jews could not prevent a few bad Jews from doing what they wished. Bolsheviks, including Jewish Bolsheviks, were hostile to Judaism. From December 1918 to August 1919, the teaching of Hebrew was banned, religious instruction in Judaism was forbidden, the Kehillot (an umbrella organization of Jewish communists) was suppressed and the leaders of those organizations were rounded up and imprisoned. In the next decade, anti-Semitism began to appear in Communist Party propaganda, with references by the Vozd against "Talmudists." ( what a joke)...During this period trials against Jews that would "put the trials of Dreyfus and Beilis in the shade." Even in the early years of Hitler, when Nazism was supposedly the mortal enemy of Bolshevism, the Bolsheviks agreed with the Nazis that Jews were exploiters of the working class in Germany. The Soviets supported Arab riots against Jews in Palestine both in August 1929 and also supported the Arabs in the much more violent riots against Jews in 1936. What was the position of the Bolsheviks, who Hitler and others thought were controlled by Jews? The Bolshevik position was that the Jews were a privileged minority in so called Palestine and that the Jews had destroyed practically all Arab industries. The cause of the Arabs, even as early as 1936, was described as a "heroic struggle."
>>
>>69245868
The Soviet Union into the 1980s denied the Holocaust. Soviet students did not learn that the Nazis, often aided by national groups in conquered lands, murdered Jews en masse. They only learned that Jews, like other Soviet citizens, died at the hands of the Germans. the Soviets deliberately downplayed the Holocaust and denied that Jews were treated differently than other Soviet citizens during the Nazi invasion of Russia. Worse, Stalin clearly intended a second holocaust against Jews in his campaign against "rootless cosmopolitanism" and the so-called "Doctors' Plot" against him. Was this just Stalin? Or was it something more fundamental in Bolshevism? The whole record of Bolshevism and Jewishness strongly indicates that Bolsheviks, like Fascists, used gullible and deluded Jews, ( leftist lemmings till this day) a minority of Jews to be sure, to dig their own graves, sign their own death warrants, and confess to non-existent crimes. What happened in the Soviet Union is only part of the error in assuming that, somehow, the Jewish people are responsible for Bolshevism. People eager to embrace that falsehood often note that Karl Marx was "Jewish." That is not true: Marx was half Jewish and half Christian. His family converted to Christianity, but Marx rejected both Judaism and Christianity. Marx was a rabid German nationalist who had very little sympathy for the Jewish people. In 1844 Marx published a hateful pamphlet about Jews and Judaism entitled "on the Jewish question"
>>
>>69245903
Again, no rabbi can change the fact that Marx had some Jewish blood in his veins, but sincere people can, and should, note that this Jewish blood did not "produce" his Marxist nightmare. Were there Jews among the Communists in the western democracies? Damn right ...but that is only half the story. Jews were also some of the most effective and passionate anti-communists. The intellectual argument against Marxism was very effectively made by Jews like Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman and Arthur Koestler. The political anti-communist movement often was led by Jews converted to Christianity like Barry Goldwater and Dr. Schwartz. Cold War heroes inlcude Admiral Hyman G. Rickover, whose patriotic tenacity single-handedly created the nuclear submarine force, which was the strongest part of America's triad strategic response, and Morris Childs (and his wife), nominally the number two man in the Communist Party USA, but actually a super-secret FBI agent whose incredibly courageous work provided Washington with priceless intelligence from within the Kremlin. The myth of Total Christian indifference to the Holocaust is one bookend to the grand lie about Christians and Jews. The myth of Communism being the product of Jewish machinations is the other bookend of that grand lie. Serious Christians and devout Jews are not the cause of the problem of evil in this world: they are, instead, the only cure.
>>
>>69243706
>Give me the ultimate redpill /pol/
White Genocide is the ultimate agenda of the globalist elite, that consists of both whites and jews, the long term ultimate agenda is establishing themselves as a ''permanent'' aristocracy that rules over a world of racemixed mongrels too stupid to revolt.
>>
>>69246004

The following appeared in the Nov/Dec 2000 issue of Americas Bulletin

The Canadian Intelligence Service - Excerpt from September 1952 issue - submitted by James Moorhouse. - The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born.

"Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

Here's one for starters
>>
>>69246004
(end of quote) N.P. Purvis, Editor

This next is an excerpt from the same speech, found in the book, The World's Troublemakers. [See resources ] "THE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE GENTILES" Speaking of the Third World War, Rabbi Rabinovich is publicly reported to have addressed a special meeting of Rabbis in Budapest on January 12, 1952 thus:

"... This war will end for all time the struggle against the Gentiles... Our race will rule undisputed over the world... And so, with vision of world victory before you, go back to your countries and intensify your good work, until that approaching day when Israel will reveal herself in all her glorious destiny as the Light of the World".

But where does the upcoming superpower China fit into this picture?
>>
File: typical pol user.jpg (124 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
typical pol user.jpg
124 KB, 580x800
>>69244653
first bost pest boast :DDD
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (33 KB, 763x509) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
33 KB, 763x509
>>69246322
The Jewish elite is already marrying into the Chinese elite so they can also control China in a few decades, removing another potentional threat to their globalist agenda.
>>
Its the EMUS I am telling you, they are behind the Jewish elite pulling the strings.
>>
>>69245868
>Others needn't read; its to far above their biased miniscule brains.

Congrats, 3 grammar errors in one sentence. One sentence about how you have a superior intellect. Retard.
>>
>>69247093
I did not write it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.