[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are jews so smart? how can they come with brilliant ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1432519874560.jpg (57 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1432519874560.jpg
57 KB, 720x480
Why are jews so smart? how can they come with brilliant ideas and make a fortune with them?

Is there just a bunch of jews who are actually the smart ones and give ideas to others?
>>
>>69188485
They are G-d's chosen people
>>
>>69188485
They prey on the kindness of others.
>>
File: Jew genes.jpg (69 KB, 487x426) Image search: [Google]
Jew genes.jpg
69 KB, 487x426
>>69188485
Jews are typically dumb as fuck, anyone can have an academic level intellect if they put forth effort to learn, Jews can not keep lying to us whites by saying we should accept niggers and other mongrels by saying we're all equal when they keeping lying and saying they are genetically/racially predisposed to be more intelligent than us whites. The Jews have a Satanic motivation and desire to control and destroy our race out of jealousy, it's in their culture and their true racial preset. So they tend to learn academia more often non-Jews. Keep in mind only Ashkenazic Jews supposedly score the highest on IQ tests, and they have mostly white/European blood. Our Aryan blood has enriched their otherwise swarthy and crude sand nigger genepool, boosting their intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>69189941
But how? facebook was brilliant, most people love attention and like to pretend everything is alright.

And he can also have infinite source of info for future business.

Also Tinder, something so simple yet a gold mine too, fuck them, i wish i was smart.
>>
>>69189941

Jews are ugly but are innately smarter than any other race.
>>
the amount of jews and goy whites in harvard is pretty similar, maybe a little bit more jews 20-25% of each.

this doesn't change the fact that 55% of academic rewards go to goy whites though. think about all of the accomplishments in technology, science, culture, and military tactics that were made by germany within only a decade

make no mistake, jews are smart but get to the top by nepotism. the amount of genius whites far outnumber genius jews
>>
>>69190767
>and military tactics that were made by germany within only a decade
without jews i mean, and relying totally on whites for everything.

you can also throw the economic achievement in there which has never been seen before. keep in mind that jews run our banks now and constantly cause our markets to crash
>>
File: radical.jpg (181 KB, 1570x1058) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
181 KB, 1570x1058
Ashkenazi Jews, as a group, have the highest average IQ of any ethnicity. Among other reasons, Jews have typically married within their own culture, and selected for intelligence and success over looks. Thus, they have implicitly selected from within a controlled breeding pool for wealth-generating traits over many generations. Similar trends exist in asian cultures, the next highest IQ subgroup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
>>
>>69191452
I was thinking that the other day, doesn't race-mixing lowers the IQ of children?
>>
>>69188485
israels avg iq: 95 so calm down
>>
>>69191698
I'm obviously talking about the ones at the top.
>>
>>69188485
High iq formed by hundreds of years of being shit on by everyone
>>
>>69191785
ashkenazi jews are mostly european and inbred as fuck so they probably selected for certain things better and had more control over things like iq
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.