[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of the Trump supporters here actually refute this ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (188 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
188 KB, 1024x576
Can any of the Trump supporters here actually refute this man's deconstruction of Trump's wall idea? cause like it or not this is what the voting public (old fucks that watch TV) are hearing about it, and I personally don't see any flaws with this man's reasoning on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
>>
>>68651280
WALL? WALL? WHY NOT JUST LET THIRD WORLDERS POUR IN? WHY EVEN DO ANYTHING? MEXICO IS A GREAT COUNTRY, A WALL? CMON PEOPLE ITS 2016
>>
>>68651280
Why won't a wall work? Come on, it's 2016.
>>
>>68651280
It's a fucking wall. There isn't anything to argue. Concrete block by concrete block will be erected to create a structure by using impounded remittance payments.

It's simple.

I'm not watching that cuckman.
>>
File: 1458558475818.jpg (426 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458558475818.jpg
426 KB, 784x1584
>>68651280
Sure. The current year man always refutes himself
Pic related
>>
>>68651280
It's easy for him to complain about other nations' borders when his country is surrounded by water.
>>
Can we agree that anglos are actually works than kikes
>>
File: rat man.jpg (32 KB, 512x352) Image search: [Google]
rat man.jpg
32 KB, 512x352
>>68651280
I have to agree with his points, I mean, it is 2016
>>
There is a natural moat on our southern border
Gods plan didn't work
Trump is just gonna give gods plan an upgrade
>>
>this video is not available to view in your country

oh the irony.

that talentless fuck is your problem now.
>>
This piece of shit needs to see a dentist. I mean come on! It's 2016!
>>
>>68651280
He doesn't make one proper argument. It's just average, retarded Jew comedy.
>>
>>68651280
Can someone greentext his argument?
>>
>>68651596
>>68651574
>>68651402
>>68651653
>>68651689
>>68651765
>>68651799

I really really want people to refute the video, not just meme.

Seriously, if you really believe in Trumps wall, then you shouldn't have an issue refuting this video. You guys are going to spend many more hours posting shit so why not take 20 minutes to debunk this video?

>>68652080
he makes several reasoned arguments in that video.

If anyone really wants to actually help the Trump campaign, they should make a counter video commentary debunking this video, because the average person that sees this isn't going to vote for Trump after they see it.
>>
>>68652444
Than cite some of his reasoned arguments? You can't expect everyone to watch this 20 minutes shit again.
>>
>>68651280
I don't have to refute it because the word of a lifetime real estate developer trumps that of a failed comedian
>>
>>68651280
He didn't even bother to go check Trump's website on how he'll make Mexico pay the wall.

Its pretty ridiculous desu.
>>
>>68651280
>Can any of the Trump supporters here actually refute this man's deconstruction of Trump's wall idea?
brussels
>>
>>68651280
Who cares about the price? There is a infinite amount of money available in the defence budget and it's a defence measure.
>>
>>68651280
I'm not giving this fucker views. I need a mirror, or else I can't view this.
>>
>>68652444
What is there to refute? Are Mexicans developing the ability to phase through solid matter? No? Then why won't a wall work?

This is the same idiot who repeated pay gap myths despite them being debunked for decades. This is not a journalistic source and it's a terrible source for opinion at that.
>>
>>68653149
They could just digga tunna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8q73JrjzY
>>
File: justttt.png (121 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
justttt.png
121 KB, 650x572
>>68652444
the video is shit and oliver is wrong

illegals cost billions more

and the costs only go up if we legalize them

there you go
>>
>>68652951
yes he does. Trumps website says we can pay for it because we have a trade deficit with mexico, and he explains how that's retarded because the money from a trade deficit comes from the success of businesses in mexico, and that money isn't just sitting around for the government to use, it's from private businesses.

>>68652402
it would really just make more sense to watch the video desu.

He starts off pointing out the inconsistencies that Trump has given about the cost of the wall and then goes on to explain how the cost of the wall would be too much, how there isn't money from Mexico to pay for it, how the wall wouldn't be effective at all anyway, and how the cost of maintaining the wall would quickly be more than the initial investment ever was to begin with.

>>68653149
they can use use a ladder and a rope, they can just trow drugs over the wall. tunnel under it, and also the VAST majority of illegal immigrants are people who entered the country legally on visas and overstayed.
>>
>>68651280
Spotted the possibly underaged millennial. This is how far they have fallen. Actually taking anything a comedian has to say to heart
>>
>>68653399
That chart isn't referring to illegals, and even if that is completely true buying a wall would only add more crippling debt and do next to noting to stop illegal immigrants.
>>
File: trump.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>68651280
>le funny wall jokes
>"trump sounds like he wants to fuck his wall!"
>"border wall is one of the few proposals Trump has outlined in detail"
>"lets focus on the practicality"
>"first, it's gonna cost a lot"
> LE FUNNY SMALL HANDS JOKE
> footage of trump estimating how much his wall is going to cost. eventually his own public statements increase from his original statement of 4 billion to 12 billion
> wacky brit claims that Trump is unclear with the height of his wall
> uses the lowest estimate of 35 feet and 1000 miles
> brit and his sources estimates that the total cost of labour, supplies, transport, engineering, design would be 25 billion (+ more for maintenance over time)
> WACKY PET WALRUS JOKE
> footage of trump saying Mexico is going to pay for the wall and be happy about it
> statement of Mexico's government saying they are not going to pay for "that fucking wall, he should pay for it"
> footage of Trump saying the wall just got 10 feet taller because of Mexico's insulting statement
> Trump claims Mexico is going to pay because we have a trade deficit with them
> wacky brit says that's not how anything works and that the money is earned by mexican businesses and does not belong to their government (therefore they cannot pay for the wall with the deficit money)
>wacky brit: "where would we put the wall? it's not realistic to even put it on the border"
> cannot build a wall along the rio grande river in texas, leaving a gap in the wall (b/c it is against the law to obstruct river flow)
> there is already a fence bordering texas and mexico and it cut off some American's land (the government forced their way in) and their land was taken away

I'm 9 minutes in and this is his argument so far.
>>
>>68653422
I guess we should let them in and give up then. We don't have a country anymore.
>>
>>68653219
Israel has state of the art tunnel detection technology.
>>
I can't wait until Trump finally forces Mexico to pay for the wall, after a year of people guffawing and feigning fake outrage and claiming they will never do it.

They will. They are little brown Indian monkeys. They'll pay for that wall.
>>
>>68653583
You are really fucking retarded. We pay 10 times more to illegals than it would take to build a wall but somehow that'll cripple us? You gotta go back to 9gag
>>
>>68653583
And go look how well the wall in Israel is doing you child.
>>
>>68653583
>That chart isn't referring to illegals
i know, maybe re read my post

>buying a wall would only add more crippling debt and do next to noting to stop illegal immigrants.
yeah it will only stop 30-40% of illegals, why even bother

the wall is far cheaper than the illegals
>>
>>68653149
He states that 50% of illegals come to the U.S. through legal channels and then overstay their visas. Becoming illegals. Why pay billions for a wall that is useless for 50% of the problem?
>>
>>68653422

>they can use use a ladder and a rope, they can just trow drugs over the wall. tunnel under it, and also the VAST majority of illegal immigrants are people who entered the country legally on visas and overstayed.

Just give orders to the border patrol to shoot anyone who acts funny in proximity of the wall. Make the wall deep enough to stop most tunnels. It's that easy.
>>
>>68653422
boarder patrol will be on them so fast, you jus know the Wall will have drones patrolling the area
>>
>>68651280
Trump will exponentially raise the price on temporary Visa's for Mexicans which will help pay for the wall and keep more Mexicans out.
>>
>>68653549
>>68653613
>> Trump claims Mexico is going to pay because we have a trade deficit with them
>> wacky brit says that's not how anything works and that the money is earned by mexican businesses and does not belong to their government (therefore they cannot pay for the wall with the deficit money)
>>68653613
>> brit and his sources estimates that the total cost of labour, supplies, transport, engineering, design would be 25 billion (+ more for maintenance over time)

so the only thing people have to refute this is to just assume his sources about the costs are wrong based on nothing but blind hatred and trump worship?

People aren't even remotely bothered by the trade deficit thing that Trump says would pay for it being completely fucking bullshit?

>>68653983
I read the rest of your post and it was not even relevant to this discussion

>>68654040
not to mention the wall itself is not ever very effective when a simple ladder and rope can defeat it.
>>
>>68654040
only 50%? holy shit we should just annex mexico now

and all of central america

and south america
>>
>>68653422
>we can pay for it because we have a trade deficit with mexico that money isn't just sitting around

Tariff. Pretty simple.

>cost of the wall
Mexico's paying

>There are ways around
May as well not do anything then, huh? Don't defend yourself, thats what the terrorists want. A ladder is alot more work and alot slower compared to what they have to do right now, which is nothing.
>tunnels
see >>68653686
>overstaying visas
Hillary and Bern both pledged not to deport, and want amnesty, with Trump and the wall atleast once they are caught there is some consequence.
Countries need control over their boarders, especially countries that hand out gibe me's like candy
>>
File: lecurrentyearman.jpg (61 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
lecurrentyearman.jpg
61 KB, 600x488
Shit like this is absolutely retarded, it's easy to do it when no one's talking back.
1. Walls work - ask Israel
2.Mexico will pay for it whether they like it or not - through better trade deals, cutting of aid and impounding remittance payments. Furthermore, illegal immigration costs the US billions of dollars every year, well over what it would cost to maintain the wall
3.The current border is not well defended because...it's not being defended well - as an order from higher ups(illegals who are caught are then released often)
4.If anyone knows about big construction projects, it's Trump
5.At the end of the video Oliver made some jokes about buying everyone in America a belgian wafflemaker. 2 days later the capital of Belgium was attacked by terrorists
>>
>>68654254
ask your parents to explain it to you
>>
>>68654040

Then start shooting people.

Fuck.
>>
>>68651653
to be fair the replacement birthrate concern is a valid one. The more important question is why birthrates are so low.
>>
>>68651280
>deconstruction
>>
>>68653613
Even CNN said Trump is right about the cost of the wall. Oliver is a retard and doesn't know anything about engineering.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/02/16/trump-border-wall-explainer-animation-orig-nws.cnn
>>
>>68654040
As for the overstayers, Trump has plans for them too.
But the border jumpers are numerous enough to make some sort of border fortification a worthy investment.
>>
>>68654209
If you are going to need drones to make the wall effective why build the wall when you could use drones?
>>
File: illegalaliencost.png (323 KB, 1013x1856) Image search: [Google]
illegalaliencost.png
323 KB, 1013x1856
>>68654334
>>
File: 1458795942685.jpg (63 KB, 599x447) Image search: [Google]
1458795942685.jpg
63 KB, 599x447
>>
>>68654040
>Why spend 10 billion dollars to fix 50% of a problem that costs us hundreds of billions of dollars
GEE
I DON'T KNOW
>>
>>68654194
Do you really think we can visibly patrol all of the thousands of miles along the border?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>68653613
CONTINUATION
>wacky brit: "trump believes the wall will work as a fortress to stop people and drugs from flowing into the border so it's worth it"
>wacky brit: statistics say that "nearly half of all illegal immigrants enter by legal methods though a port (such as an airport or a border crossing point) or with visas but they overstay"
> "would a wall really stop people anyway?"
> footage of an officer saying "a 30 foot wall for just increase the market for 31 feet ladders"
> implies the wall wouldn't stop shit, they'd just use a ladder and rope to get down
> footage of mexicans using fucking cannons to launch drugs over the wall, some use their arms and just throw it over
> "xenophobia and racism" time
> footage of Trump saying mexicans are send their worst and are rapists
> brit says "immigrants are less crime prone when compared to native counterparts"
> says American citizens are more likely to commit crime than illegal immigrants
> MORE FUNNY TRUMP HAS BABY HANDS L O L jokes
> footage of land owner that has land next to the current fence says it's ridiculous and doesn't stop shit

SUMMARYish Time
>costs too much ($77 per person)
>"instead lets use the money to buy everyone in American a waffle iron!" (xDDD)
>they cost 74.99 lool
LETS ALL JUST BUY WAFFLE IRONS
> "jokes" that waffle irons aren't racist, won't destroy trading relationships and will decrease crime

someone better read this shit, I had to watch 20 fucking minutes of this guy
>>
>5.At the end of the video Oliver made some jokes about buying everyone in America a belgian wafflemaker. 2 days later the capital of Belgium was attacked by terrorists

Isn't it funny? That he did the same shit with Paris before their attacks? Saying they needed to bring in more immigrants to counter the low birth rate amongst native Europeans. He's a liberal shill of the highest degree. The wannabe funny version of Piers Morgan.
>>
>>68651280
I agree that a wall isn't the most effective way to stop illegals. Still voting for Trump though because he will at the very least start deporting illegals rather than Hillary "stop all deportations" Clinton.

What we really need to do is go after employers, sanctuary cities, and other who enable illegal immigration. Make it impossible for them to live here. Put the constant fear of deportation into them again.

In the end the best and cheapest way to secure the border would be to station the military there with orders to fire on any invaders. They will stop coming very quickly.
>>
>>68654496
He's a fucking comedian. Of course he doesn't know shit. It just goes to show how sad the millennial generation is.
>>
File: 1453054627875.jpg (8 KB, 195x262) Image search: [Google]
1453054627875.jpg
8 KB, 195x262
>>68654606
is the problem that you dont know the word "wall" paco?

picture a taco shell, but its 40 ft tall, and the toppings are barbed wire
>>
The wall is a metaphor for what the anti immigration policy will be. If you really think there'll be a wall you're an idiot.
>>
>>68651280
we spend more money per year paying for illegal immigrants gibs me dats than the wall would cost. Oliver can go fuck himself. He's literally wrong about everything. aka paris, brussels, san bernadino.

ALso he does have a segment on his show called "Why is this still a thing" aka Its 2016.
>>
>>68651280
>Can any of the Trump supporters here actually refute this man's deconstruction of Trump's wall idea?
The only valid argument against Trumps wall is the cost of construction and maintenance.
>>
>>68654617
What is this from?
>>
>>68654741
Hillary "mexico forever" Clinton
>>
File: bored.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>68651280
Just watched him. Let's put aside his agenda, I don't care about it, I would say the same was he a Trump supporter. Everything about him, his body language, the hand movements, the speaking, the overall picture makes him look like a delusional pipsqueak pimple.
>>
File: 1335810152001.jpg (34 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1335810152001.jpg
34 KB, 604x453
>>68654444
Overpopulation maymay, costs and to some degree I would argue narcissism.
The cost of importing, housing and welfare on niggers and ayrabs should be diverted to incentivize young people to breed but that would be racist
>>
File: 1451244530730.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451244530730.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>68654606
>>
>>68654878
This is the most idiotic thing I have seen all day.

>>68655137
this is the exact opposite of what this thread is about. yeah, everyone and their mother on pol thinks he's a dweeb, you have added nothing be repeating that.

>>68655477
another brilliant and original argument.
>>
>>68654701
Thank you, anon. Know this greentext has been read and appreciated.
>>
I don't think America has an immigration problem. They're not a handout handing shitfest like our countries are. If you immigrate to America you'll have to work, if you immigrate to Finland you can just be a parasite living in as good or even better luxury as your average working class Finn.

Can't wait for the mass repatriations, they're sorely needed.
>>
>>68654444
Nice quads m8

The corporate elite spread the "low birthrate" maymay to get the government to import cheap foreign labour
>>
>>68655556
It's a lot better than your

>why build a wall if we can have drones patrolling it.

I can't wait for beaners like you to get sent back
>>
That greentext is just an ignorant and baseless dismissal of his arguments while jerking a hate boner about his silly jokes. it's not a valid substitute for seeing the video.

>>68652402
it would really just make more sense to watch the video desu.

He starts off pointing out the inconsistencies that Trump has given about the cost of the wall and then goes on to explain how the cost of the wall would be too much, how there isn't money from Mexico to pay for it, how the wall wouldn't be effective at all anyway, and how the cost of maintaining the wall would quickly be more than the initial investment ever was to begin with.
>>
>>68655555
>>
>>68655824
Literally 12 million illegals who have yet to be deported.
And Bernie and Hillary both want to import several hundred thousand of the rapist murderers flooding into your country, we're preemptively stopping this problem.
>>
>>68653613
>>68654701
I appreciate your efforts maple man
>>
>>68653149
>>68653422
>they can use use a ladder and a rope
Retarded bullshit argument only a child or a retard would come up with. That you even have to come up with such an argument proves the wall would work, it means it would break the number of people that make it into your country down to people that would consent to commit such a crime and venture to do such a dangerous, idiotic thing. And the people that would do this definitely aren't many.

Not to mention every shit sensor in this world today can detect tunnels, it's all a question of security.
>>
>>68651280
71% of mexico's gdp comes from selling stuff to America. Either Mexico will pay or they will starve, easy as that
>>
File: 1382201797079.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1382201797079.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>68654606
It sends a clear message "You are not welcome anymore" coupled a swift deportation of a big portion of the illegals. I'm sure such wall will discourage a good percentage of the illegals and only the most motivated will attempt to cross. Sure some will succeed and drug dealing more or less will probably continue to pour in on the same rate but the biggest point in the wall has to be to reverse the demographic trends
>>
File: wall.png (255 KB, 531x312) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
255 KB, 531x312
>>68654684
we wont need too
>>
>muh 25 billion dollars!
The initial cost will be somewhere between 12-20 billion dollars, which is less than the amount of remittance payments sent by illegal immigrants into the Mexico (we could impound or tax it). In addition, the US will raise the costs of temporary visas into the US and increase fees on border crossing cards that are issued. In addition, should all other options fail, the US could cut foreign aid and impose a tariff on goods from Mexico.
>muh upkeep
The US is currently footing the bill of 113 billion dollars a year for illegal immigrants. Should the wall go up and illegal immigrants be removed the US will have more than enough money to maintain the wall and the personnel needed.
>muh private land
The US has the right as a sovereign nation to protect its border. And no amount of emotional appeals will stop this.
>muh climbing spics
The border security force will need to be increased and it will be.
>muh illegals don't commit crimes
They're here illegally, they've committed a crime.
>muh Belgian waffles
Nice one Oliver, I think he's directing ISIS attacks.
>>
Is cheaper just to redpill americans not like immigrants.
>>
>>68651765
My family is Scottish and from County Louth Ireland (as well as from mainland Europe)

Am I Anglo?
>>
>>68654040
If it halves the problem alone, that's huge. Not to mention it neuters a huge portion of the drug traders that are predominantly in that half.
>>
File: 1457841330796.jpg (240 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1457841330796.jpg
240 KB, 1100x1380
>>68652444
>>68654444
>>
>>68651280
They can't, hence the memes. You're trying to pless chess with a pidgeon here.
>>
>just make trading a living hell for them

Has everyone forgotten that they're our biggest trading partner after China? Did everyone forget a huge number of major companies have their manufacring based in Mexico? Do you have any idea how badly this wall could potentially fuck the economy?

>Just move the manufacturing jobs over here

Do you think it's that fucking simple?

What about the cost of everything going up and companies taking a huge blow because they have to scurry over everything across the border?
>>
File: 1453321466098.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1453321466098.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>>68654040
>why build a wall that will fix at least 50% of the problem
This is why nobody takes the left seriously.
>>
>>68653422
71% of mexico's gdp is from trade with the usa. Cut out Mexican trade and Mexico becomes Zimbabwe
>>
>>68656211
Yes, no walls have ever been climbed over, tunneled under or walked around because they are the pinnacle of technology.

I mean except the Great Wall. And Hadrian's. And the Maginot. Oh and Berlin.

If a bunch of toothless medievals could do it you think Mexicans can't? What exactly is the technology that makes it financially feasible to monitor over 800 miles of wall AND the ground under it?

I lived in San Diego for 6 years. Not a month went by where a tunnel wasn't found. They clearly knew it was happening and it's the biggest of our border cities so it had funding. So why weren't they stopped?

I'd venture it's because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about Mr. Wall Scientist.
>>
File: 1457577995086.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457577995086.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>>68656755
>our biggest trade partner is China
They need us more than we need them. They will play by our rules and stop gooking up and devaluing their currency

>cost of everything going up
I'll take the 15% corporate tax rate Donald has proposed for 500 Alex.
>>
>>68656755
>Did everyone forget a huge number of major companies have their manufacring based in Mexico
And who is the biggest customer to those manufacturers?
>>
>>68656898
Do you know that there's this government agency called the Border Patrol?
>>
i don't give a shit about the wall. build it, don't. Yes a perimeter setup with drones would be much more efficient and cheap, but at this point i'm just in it to see fragile leftists freak out.
>>
>>68657033
So you're willing to play economic chicken for a wall that might not even solve the problem? That's fucking retarded.
Not to mention the fact that getting this done in 4 years is going to be impossible
>>
>>68651280
Oliver doesn't see the savings in less incarceration, education, and welfare for net-taking illegals.
>>
>>68655972
no it isn't you colossal retard. I explained why the wall is ineffective, and your counter agruement was that boarder patrol and drones will make the wall effective, which begs the question why the fuck waste billions on a wall that is only as effective as the personnel around it? If my arguement was actually bad you could have refuted it but since you couldn't you posted a meme.

>>68656211
how is it impractical to use a ladder and a rope when those same things are used already crossing walls? people are also just just tossing drugs over too.

>>68656284
so the wall is just a couple billion dollars to say fuck you to a group of people? This is the best use of our money? to send messages of hate?

>>68656325
>remittance payments
why is it that you retards freak the fuck out about Bernie taxing people but this is ok to just take?

You guys know most illegals actually already pay taxes right? That the IRS has made special forms specifically to collect from illegals?

>>68656872
cutting trade doesn't give the government money, that money is in the hands of private businesses. You guys think it's a good idea to just fuck up everyone's private businesses doing trade between here and Mexico with a bunch of fees and taxes until we bully Mexico into somehow paying for a wall they have no responsibility to pay for anyway?

What does trump say about China? You think he's gonna lower taxes and shit so that businesses come back to the us but at the same time you think raising a bunch of taxes on the businesses on this continent is going to just get the astronomically expensive wall payed for and that other countries like china wont just start to be more appealing to people who are still doing business with the US?
>>
>>68654444

I honestly don't get why it us a concern, just a few years ago the population was an environmental problem and we had to lower the birth rate in order to bring down the population, now we need to increase the birth rate for reasons?

Can someone please explain to me why having more people in a world that cannot sustain them a desirable thing?
>>
>>68651280
His math is wrong, he has no actual arguments, and Trump will deport his limey ass so I don't really need to prove shit to you.
>>
File: trevor_moore_founding_fathers.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trevor_moore_founding_fathers.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>68651280
nope, I was btfo out on that day.
>>
>>68657777

Oliver does not check his figures, but I certainly checked yours.
>>
File: donald-trump-protesters.jpg (191 KB, 1780x884) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-protesters.jpg
191 KB, 1780x884
>>68651280

>Walls don't work
>>
>>68657704
>why is it that you retards freak the fuck out about Bernie taxing people but this is ok to just take?
Because they take money from the US and send it out of the US economy.

>You guys know most illegals actually already pay taxes right? That the IRS has made special forms specifically to collect from illegals?
Not every immigrant.
But they don't pay more than they take by a long shot.
>>
>>68651799
The yearly liberal talking point
>>
>>68656668

100% correct

I fucking loathe John Oliver but he's got a point in this video.

If you guys could stop maymaying for two fucking seconds you'd see that Trump's not a messiah, he's an idiot like the rest of them - just a brasher one, who occasionally hits on an easy point because he doesn't think anything through. If he did, he'd realise how much of a shit idea building a wall is. But why do that, when you can just spout whatever the fuck comes into your mouth and people will rabidly applaud. His 2 good ideas are massively outweighed by his four thousand bad ones.

And I'm not saying this as someone who's shilling for anybody. All candidates are shit and America/the world is fucked. See y'all on the other side
>>
>>68657456
>less incarceration,
if you want less incarceration vote for free weed bernie you dumb fuck.

>>68657777
>His math is wrong, he has no actual argument
you have no arguments, just a baseless assumption his math is wrong, not to mention he makes several arguments that aren't about the math

>>68657837
yeah it really opened my eyes in some ways. i was sort of on the fence and not paying much attention but this made me look into it and realize how retarded trump and company are
>>
>>68651280
> Tax payers shouldn't have to pay hundreds of millions, one time on a wall. Come on
> They should keep paying $184 Billion a year in taxes due to illegal immigration.

Fuck these people.
>>
>>68657911
>But they don't pay more than they take by a long shot.
pretty much no one that isn't a successful corporation does that, pays more than they take
>>
>>68657358
>might not even solve the problem
Nigger obviously there's more to Donald's plan for the illegal immigration crisis. Restriction of H1-B visas coupled with a gigantic wall on our southern border with state of the art tectonic technology and a navy bordering the sides is better than laying on our fucking sides and granting amnesty to every piece of shit that gets here illegally.

Eisenhower had the same plan and it was infamously called "Operation Wetback." The only reason it didn't work was because they didn't build a fucking wall after sending the illegals away.

>getting it done in 4 years is impossible
>2000 miles
>large amount is covered in natural barriers
>Trump is known for finishing his projects on time and under budget
Naysayers are annoying as fuck
>>
>>68658152
Lucky for us, these particular leeches are not citizens so we can send them off to leech off their own government instead.
>>
>>68655137
>Le current year man goes to usa
>wow he's so charming his accent and glassess makes him an intellectual.

Fucking
BEADY
>>
>>68656065
As someone who has seen the video, the green text that the Canada did is accurate
>>
>>68658084
>$184 Billion a year
source
>>
>>68657358
It will drastically slow the flow of these parasites so the states that have to deal with them can get a fucking breather in their budgets. Why any American gives two shits about people that don't respect your borders and take money out of your pocket is beyond me.
>>
>>68651280
>nitpicking cost;
Trump isnt a fucking contractor. this would be bid on by multiple contractors after the law was passed allowing it. This is such a fucking stupid argument. Why am I continuing watching this rat faced fuck....not funny at all.

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall
Trump is talking about paying for this out of fucking tariffs and fees. This stupid cuck knows that but hes going to pretend like hes talking about them taking it out of their fucking treasury and handing it over. Terrible argument, absolutely terrible. Mexico doesn't even have 10 billion dollars.

>blah blah blah, bashing Trump's business, blah blah blah
>Next argument: Would wall stop people from crossing
His argument is fucking stupid. Yes people can get over a 30 foot wall with a 31 foot ladder. But Trump is also talking about increasing border patrol. It's not a foolproof plan but its a lot fucking better than just letting people come across. You don't make fucking plans on the outliers. This guys such a fucking idiot

>Muh racism and xenophobia
I'm done.
>>
>>68651280
Here ya go friend
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48fp8q/the_definitive_guide_as_to_why_john_olivers/
>>
>>68658420
as someone who is talking to an idiot I am amused and alarmed
>>
>>68658452
Last I heard it was 113 billion.
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf
>>
>Be British comedian
>Fail being funny in Britain
>Go to America
>Get own show
>Block UK viewers from watching

I'm too lazy to use a proxy/download an addon to bypass it to watch this idiot.
>>
>>68651280

I watched the whole video, and it was basically this:

1) The wall will cost more than Trump stated
2) Mexico won't pay for it
3) There will be environmental issues
4) Some people live where the wall will be
5) The wall won't keep people out

So the wall may cost as much as John believes it will, 25 billion. This is a lot of money, but the US spends way more on way shittier things all the time. It's not that big compared to other expenditures. The Obama stimulus back in 2009 was nearly a trillion dollars.

Will Mexico pay for? I don't know and I don't really care. The US could probably find a way to get Mexico to pay for it in exchange for something else, but it doesn't matter. John is taking the hyperbole too serious here. This is not a real issue.

Environmental issues are big deal when constructing anything of size. The wall will fragment habitats and migration routs. That's expected. None of the animals John mentioned will go extinct or anything though. Jaguars hardly ever wonder into the US anyway. Yeah, some animals will have their habitat fragmented, but many of the environmental claims are likely exaggerated. I have written Environmental Impact Assessments, we exaggerate everything.

Yeah, immanent domain might suck for some of the people living on the border in Texas. The border land should probably not have been privately owned in the first place though. Even though some of these people will not be happy about the wall, most Texans want the wall. The rest of the state and US can't get fucked over because some hick living on land he shouldn't have been able to own in the first place has some sentimental attachment to it and won't move. They will be compensated and they need to get over it.

The wall will not work? Sure, there are people who will get in illegally anyway, but it will be significantly less. Walls have been proven to work time and time again.
>>
File: 1458456621904.jpg (79 KB, 600x984) Image search: [Google]
1458456621904.jpg
79 KB, 600x984
>>68651280
>>
>>68657737
It would be desirable to lower the population but having say 1.2 kids per married couple would have a drastic impact on any country. You end up in a situation where you have a larger older population being supported by fewer young people. IE it's fine if you don't over do it
>>
>>68658452
Yeah, sorry it's $113 Billion. There are plenty of sources, just google it.

> Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000788

http://amac.us/illegal-immigration-cost-1/
>>
>>68651280
Considering how dangerous a place Mexico is, it makes sense to have a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. There are a higher number of drug dealers, murderers and rapists in Mexico than in the States and Canada combined as far as I know.

As such, it makes sense to have a physical separation, making it more difficult for said criminals to make it over illegally.

That, and I don't want those motherfuckers going through the States to come up here, snow beaners not normal ones please.
>>
File: bateman awe.jpg (238 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
bateman awe.jpg
238 KB, 816x816
>>68657777
>>
>>68658496
>This stupid cuck knows that but hes going to pretend like hes talking about them taking it out of their fucking treasury and handing it over. Terrible argument, absolutely terrible. Mexico doesn't even have 10 billion dollars.
Trumps own website argues that the payment is achievable because of the trade deficit with Oliver explains is bollocks.

>>68658708
>>68654878
>The wall is a metaphor
>John is taking the hyperbole too serious here.

I have never seen anything like this. Trump supporters are so fucking delusional that whenever Trump gets called on being full of shit they just arbitrarily assume the policies he says are metaphorical.

holy fuck I'm done.

>>68658927
the wall would not stop illegals. when half of them enter legally and ropes exist.
>>
File: 20160213_230552.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160213_230552.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>68654259
>>
>>68654684
>Australia's coast guard can successfully patrol and police the borders of their entire country
>B-But the US c-can't p-p-possibly patrol a much smaller area of land!
>>
>>68659141
>the wall would not stop illegals
cut their bennies, and the ropes.
>>
>>68658888

I hadn't thought of it in that way, I suppose if it was staggered over several generations it would solve the problem, does anyone have current figures on the average birthrate vs deaths across Europe?, I can't imagine it being a massive deficit, plus surely bringing in leeches that have leeching children only makes that situation worse economy wise.
>>
>>68659141
>when half of them enter legally
Good thing visa overstays are even easier to remove than border hoppers.
>ropes exist.
So do border guards.
>>
>>68654701
Thanks Americas hat.
>>
>>68659141
Stopping 50% is good for me. And then lowering costs to send them back to Mexico. We shouldn't keep illegals in jail here, draining more tax dollars. Send them back.
>>
File: m79sb.jpg (42 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
m79sb.jpg
42 KB, 460x307
>>68659141
>wall will not stop illegals when rope exists
>90 feet
>rope
>>
>>68659141

>the wall would not stop illegals.

They already do in many countries. Stop being retarded. Walls do keep people out, that's just a fact.
>>
>>68659141
>muh ropes
the only rope you need is the one you can hang yourself with
>>
>>68657704
>This is the best use of our money? to send messages of hate?
Yes

>cutting trade doesn't give the government money, that money is in the hands of private businesses. You guys think it's a good idea to just fuck up everyone's private businesses doing trade between here and Mexico with a bunch of fees and taxes until we bully Mexico into somehow paying for a wall they have no responsibility to pay for anyway?

>What does trump say about China? You think he's gonna lower taxes and shit so that businesses come back to the us but at the same time you think raising a bunch of taxes on the businesses on this continent is going to just get the astronomically expensive wall payed for and that other countries like china wont just start to be more appealing to people who are still doing business with the US?

If we destroy Mexican business the people of Mexico will put someone in power who will pay for the wall. Literally their choice is pay for the wall or we will crash their economy with no survivors. CNN thinks we can build it in 3 years. And besides, the entire rest of the fucking world wants to sell us shit. We aren't going to miss Mexico one bit
>>
>>68659141
I posted the wall metaphor. I'm not a trump supporter and I refuse to vote
>>
>>68656898
It was basically impossible to make it over the Berlin wall and that was 30 years ago.
>>
>>68659525
Oh I forget Newton law of rope that states ropes can't be long. My bad.

Your reaction picture is like a caption for your own comment
>>
>>68658009
>>less incarceration,
if you want less incarceration vote for free weed bernie you dumb fuck.

We want less Mexicans in the US jails. Not less people. The war on drugs has dropped violent crime by over half since 1993 because we throw all the would be rapists, killers, and thieves in jail on drug charges
>>
Israel has a wall, and it works.
>>
>>68659893
>being this salty
Gee Cletus, how we gonna throw a 90 ft rope over the wall? What we gonna do when we get on the top of the wall?

Read >>68659629
>>
>>68659141
>he wall would not stop illegals. when half of them enter legally and ropes exist.

Bro. The TRUTH: the only way our government could realistically stop out illegal immigration problem is by going after the people who employ them. If the illegals didn't have a job they'd go home on their own. They come there to work and they're guaranteed a job when they get here.

>BUT
That would involve going after business owners which the government ISN'T going to do. E V E R.

The US is fucked.
>>
>>68651280
I would point out while Yes, most immigrants over stay their Visas, then the criminal element doesn´t have that option. The very worst kind of immigrants will have to still cross the boarder. I think this wall would greatly help to keep out the violent and criminal minded.
Israel has similar wall, Saudi Arabia is about to have one.. there is nothing impossible about it.
>>
>>68658614
Doesn't your wife's son have to get to soccer practice?
>>
So, I just saw the video and it seems the main arguments are these:

1. The wall is way too expensive to build and maintain (Trump himself raises the estimates, and third parties suggest it can be much, much higher).

2. Most illegals in the US enter legally but overstay their visa, which a wall won't do much to stop.

3. It's 2016.
>>
>>68659141
>Trumps own website argues that the payment is achievable because of the trade deficit with Oliver explains is bollocks.

No American has ever used the word Bullocks
>>
>>68660068
>What we gonna do when we get on the top of the wall?
It's hilarious you are even talking when you are the kind of retarded that can't figure out what to do when they are sitting on top of a wall with a rope.
>>
no, israel, you can't have a wall, walls don't work
>>
>>68660677
>implying they'll be able to make it down in time before border patrol caps them
>implying there won't be a minefield between two walls
Your defeatist mindset is why you will never be successful in life.
>>
>>68651280
Who cares about the wall in the end, this douche only attacks Trump on muh feels, he doesnt talk about his solid tax plan or anything, just likes to say what SJWs like to hear, that he is a big bully racist. Trumps tax reform shits all over Sanders, yet its never mentioned.
>>
>>68659141
You haven't refuted shit. Yeah his website says because of the trade deficit he will be able to fund the wall.

How the fuck do you think a trade deficit produces money? Again, you think Mexico is going to take a fucking collection and send it over? No Trump is going to acquire it via trade, either through tariffs or via equalizing the trade gap. In case you didnt know, trade creates funds for the government.

You havent refuted shit. Nice job skipping the other points.

Terrible video and not funny at all. Is this how liberal cucks get their news?
>>
>>68657704
>how is it impractical to use a ladder and a rope when those same things are used already crossing walls? people are also just just tossing drugs over too.

Because you're going to have to get a 35-40ft ladder in the first place, which costs 400 dollars.

And then, there's the problem of getting it to the wall. You can't exactly carry a 80 pound, 20 foot(its extending) object WITH YOUR LUGGAGE + WATER across the fucking Sonora desert. So its going to have to be done by pickup.

Then there's the set up.

And okay, you setup the fucking ladder. And you climb it and now you're on top of the wall. Now what are you going to do?

Okay, you have a rope. Where are you going to attach it? Oh you attach it to the ladder because its the only thing that you can attach it to. Congratulations, now the ladder is going to be unstable because you're going to be swaying back and forwards like a bitch when you climb down

And then there's the climb down, which you're going to have to do with no safety equipment....Tarzan style, which is difficult enough for the average person to do. AND you're going to have to do it with your luggage + water. which is another 40 pounds.

Sure, its possible, but highly impractical not to mention dangerous.
>>
>>68653422
Except youre wrong. Only 40% of illegals are through overstayed visas.
>>
Israel has one and it works. We can have one too.
>>
border patrol agent here a wall doesnt stop them but it gives us better response times and gives us roads which allow us better access to areas we cant get to because blm(land management) is fucking retarded
>>
>>68654040
Visa overstays are typically wealthier and more educated, less likely to use public services and welfare that cost legitimate taxpayers money.
>>
>>68660856
you fucking retard. there is not >implying bullshit going on here. You are the still the kind of retard who said you wouldn't be able to get down from a wall, when you would be sitting at the top of the wall holding a rope.
>>
>>68660913
>>68661159
Honestly if you just made it legal to shoot Mexicans hopping the border people would do it for free. Just look at hog hunting
>>
>>68661246
Do you seriously know how hard it is to climb down using your own strength with a rope? Especially when its attached to an unstable support like a ladder?

WITH LUGGAGE AND WATER?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>68659265
muh nigga =)
>>
File: 1408437562105.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408437562105.png
261 KB, 500x500
>deconstruction
>>
>>68651280
>refuting a comedian

Your political veiws are quite literally a joke
>>
a wall is dumb as fuck

it'd be cheaper and more effective to just establish an enormous armed drone program to patrol the borders
>>
It's proven walls work so i don't get it. It's a fucking wall but I guess all the other countries that have walls should destroy. I really wish American weren't as dense as they are.
>>
>>68661623
libcucks would fight harder over people getting killed by robots than being deterred by a physical structure
>>
File: James_Ferraro_750_530_90_s.jpg (48 KB, 608x430) Image search: [Google]
James_Ferraro_750_530_90_s.jpg
48 KB, 608x430
>>68661421
I love how you keep going on about logistical stuff when all I did was point out how retarded you were for saying 90 feet was too much for a rope and for being too dumb to figure out how you get down from something when you are on the top of it holding a rope you just got there with.

Yeah here's how hard it is to climb down a rope; not as hard as it was to climb it in the first place retard.

If you are at the top with a bunch of luggage and water there's a simple way to move that shit called gravity. Not to mention you could just tie stuff to the end of the rope since you would be moving the rope to the otherside anyway cause you know, you aren't a retard that can't figure out how to get down when you have a rope you just climbed there with.

But like I said, I'm not trying to convince anymore about the wall being retarded, I already gave up on that. My past three posts were just a bit of fun because your post was literally retarded. It's like you fail to understand the concept of object permanence that toddlers understand, or like you have a round peg and a square hole and can't figure out it belongs in the round hole right next to it.

HURR, HOW ARRE YOU GONNA GET DOWN HUH? IF YOU GET UP THERE WITH A ROPE HOW ARE YOU GONNA GET DOWN ONCE YOU ARE UP THERE?

That's what you said. It's really fucking funny. Then when you got called out on it instead of admitting you made a silly mistake you sperged out and started talking about hypothetical landmines and shit that no one has even mentioned in these wall plans.

You are really dumb man.
>>
>>68661246
>israel before wall (egypt border)
17k illegal immigrants a year
>israel after wall
20 illegal immigrants a year
>>
>we consulted with a guy who gave us an insanely high price which is therefore true

these people are Harvard and Yale comedy writers who think they have a better grasp of business and construction than a man who spent his entire life in that industry and was incredibly successful. the fact that you would even hold their opinion as being worth literally anything is hilarious.
>>
>>68662980
This. Whatever side you take, this staff is not trying for accuracy. They're trying for whatever makes him look the worst because that is their incentive.
>>
>>68662604
>I love how you keep going on about logistical stuff when all I did was point out how retarded you were for saying 90 feet blah blah blahh.

What are IDs??? Holy shit go back to plebbit you retarded fucking beaner.

>Not to mention you could just tie stuff to the end of the rope since you would be moving the rope to the otherside

Yes, which leaves your retarded ass still on top of the ladder. Go ahead. Climb down a 3+ fucking stories without safety equipment Tarzan style with the rope attached to an unstable platform that sways back and forth.

It will be absolutely hilarious when your shitskin fucking body falls to the ground and goes splat.
>>
>>68653422
The wall has a psychological effect being ignored. It is our 'polite no.'

It is exactly in line with our humane refusal to simply terminate invaders on sight or press them into forced labor.

The wall is coming and it will work like Obamacare doesn't.
>>
>>68662604
What do you tie the rope to in order to get down and have the rope be stable during the descent?
Also, would the average person have enough strength to climb the ladder, pull their luggage up 30 feet with the rope, and be able to climb down with their arm and leg strength with a probably unstable holding?
>>
>>68663601
it the original situation we were arguing about a ladder was not even mentioned.

>>68663601
>What are IDs???
I said several posts back that I was fucking done trying to convince you retards. Everything Ive said to you personally has just been about showing you how ball lickingly stupid you are for not understanding basic ideas about how to use a rope.

Do you have Velcro shoes? how long have you been on 4chan to get this retarded? Have you forgotten completely how to use objects that aren't your semen stained keyboard?
>>
>>68651865
Turds float and Rio Grande isn't across all of the US border. I should be though.

Instead of building a wall, build a giant canal. Talking like 10miles across and several hundred feet deep. This would help states like Arizona where they're land locked. Imagine instead of the Panama Canal, they'll have the US Canal.

Then have the coast guard and navy patrol the border canal. Making sure that any illegal or smuggler has that much harder time crossing. I would populate the canal with crocodiles and sharks.

It would create a shitload of jobs. Digging, building dedicated shipping lanes, new businesses on the water front. Connect it to the Mississippi River and we'd be gold.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 245x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 245x365
War in Middle East 1,500,000,000,000
Wall............................ 10,000,000,000

So we want to spend 1/150 the cost of 12 years of war. I think a president could declare the border an emergency earmark the cash and build 5 of them for what 10 months in the Middle East cost. It's already been voted on and passed just needs cash since they keep defunding it thanks to fox and the msm not calling out legislatures.
>>
These are the things you need to say to Joliver fans:

1) He's not really British any more
2) He's never been American
3) He's a comedian

These are especially important to remind fans of when he tells "self deprecating" jokes about americans, or when it comes to his past as a comedian in Britain - yet again, telling jokes about americans.
Also important is to note how he'll tell a self deprecating joke and then take the piss out of someone else, or do both at the same time - he's using self deprecation as a kind of loan to take the piss out of others.
>>
>>68664568
You know you can design a wall so those hooks aren't effective right? The only recourse is to launch a counterweight that is around 300 lbs over the wall to have just one person climb the wall, which means transporting and building a catapult or trebuchet on-site and hoping the rope doesn't break from friction.
>>
>>68657704

You are too reasonable for this trumpshill infested shithole, and it is obvious you won't change anyone's mind.

Most people that reply to you, just write stupid answers to troll you.
You won't get any meaningful answers here.

I really admire your patience and determination in dealing with the autism trumpshills suffer from.
>>
>>68651280
Old folks are watching fox news.
>>
>>68651280

Well, for one thing, the "costs" he outlined were just quotes from a Washington Post article.
>>
>>68651280
>doesn't give a shit about trump
>every episode this year he's trying to stump the trump

obviously can't stump the trump, but he's so fucking anoying with the prerecorded laughs and claps, and he calls himself a comedian
>>
>>68651280

Yes,

he's wrong. He's also just a "comedian". He's not really an expert on borders and walls so he doesn't really know anything. How can people take him seriously?
>>
I really hate defeatist attitudes. It's apparently impossible to monitor and protect this thousand so miles. We might as well pack up the army and police departments while we're at it -- I mean, how can we possibly defend THAT much landmass? Might as well just give up entirely.
>>
>>68656325
You forgot the "coming through legal methods and overstaying" argument.
>>
File: 1430013389671.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430013389671.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>68664568
>>
>>68664568
>A flimsy fucking hook on smooth, rectangular concrete...when climbing down

Are you fucking retarded?

The very fact that you can't even read IDs shows how retarded you are.

You don't use a hook to climb down because you need to steady it with the weight of your body initially. But the only way to do that while climbing down is to actually...climb down. Plus, the surface that you're attaching it to is smooth and rectangular, which makes it even more difficult for the thing to stay attached.
>>
>>68654444

I would rather have a country completely die out than be taken control of by rabid dogs.
>>
>>68665927
>trying to stump the trump

oliver might be a faggot bong, but he has managed to stump the trump a couple of times.
Including the OP vid.

trump is just a demagogue - he knows what he's proposing isn't doable, and he knows his stupid fans will defend him regardless.
None of the stupid shit he says make sense, but they are the kind of stupid shit, stupid fucks love to hear when they watch the news.

>>68666613
STFU you dumb fuck.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
>>
>>68659141
>ropes exist
What if the wall is covered in razorwire?
>>
border patrol agent here they make ladders out of welded rebar they also are typically lifelong manual labor cucks who have farm strength
>>
I refuse to watch anything by this complete piece of shit. However even if the wall is a terrible idea who cares, it's a necessary message to Mexico and every illegal immigrant in this country. Next step is using whatever means necessary to get them the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>68651280
>T-TRUMP'S WALL IS TOO EXPENSIVE THERE IS NO WAY WE COULD SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY
Obama spent 10 trillion over 8 years
The wall would only be ~20 billion
Doesn't seem that expensive to me
>>
File: laughing anglo.jpg (77 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
laughing anglo.jpg
77 KB, 642x390
>>68651280
>video not available
Feels good. This twat is a national embarrassment to England.
>>
>>68666842
Blankets exist.
>>
they just throw carpet or rugs on the concertina wire
>>
>>68666842
>implying mexicans won't send their children and babies to climb, get stuck and then climb the ladder of baby corpses
>>
after watching this.. I'm done with meming for trump. the wall is stupid.
>>
>>68651280
Come the inevitable climate wars of the 21st century, you guys are gonna be begging for a wall.
>>
>>68666581
wew lad
>>
here is how you pay for the wall
8 USC 1325

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
>>
File: israeli-barrier-west-bank.jpg (80 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
israeli-barrier-west-bank.jpg
80 KB, 740x493
>israelis build a wall
IT'S INHUMANE! YOU CAN'T TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS! FREE PALESTINE!

>trump wants to build a wall
HAHAHA, HOW STUPID! IT WON'T EVEN WORK, DUMBASS!
>>
30million illegals x 250 bucks pays for the wall
>>
File: 1371939105841.gif (670 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1371939105841.gif
670 KB, 300x400
rate me
>>
File: Literally Hitler.jpg (17 KB, 442x304) Image search: [Google]
Literally Hitler.jpg
17 KB, 442x304
>>68654859
Top Kek
>>
>Construct wall
>makes it harder for illegals to cross at previously open locations
>Oliver Stumped
>>
>>68654701
Thank you based Maple.
>>
>>68657704
> hur dur why build buildings at all if they are only as effective as the personel inside them?
>>
File: john oliver 3.jpg (72 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
john oliver 3.jpg
72 KB, 669x664
>>
>>68667594

How much will it cost to find and apprehend 30 million individuals?

Did that even cross through your potato brain? Oh wait, you're a trumpshill, of course it didn't.
>>
>>68655824

My neighbors live off handouts alone that they get for their anchor child. Neither work and they have two vehicles and rent a nice 2 bed condo.
>>
>>68668459
Start with sanctuary cities and liberal campuses
>>
>>68668459
A lot of them pay taxes.
>>
Here's a humanitarian argument for the wall and against illegal immigration:

If you, a politician, broadcast to the world that any family will have amnesty and their children will never be forced to leave if they get across our borders, but you do not provide safe passage, then thousands of deaths will be on your hands.

Everyone should read the "Devil's Highway". Thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens die every year trying to get to America.

The wall would absolutely deter people, but the message is the most important part: don't try to come here, illegally. You will not get healthcare, you will not get work, you will be arrested and sent back. This message will save lives.

Obama is single-handedly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of anonymous illegals because of his speech last year. They died because they only have unsafe means to get here. And now Hillary and Bernie are doubling down, saying illegals will get Obamacare too. This is insanely irresponsible. It's like telling all of the 14 year olds in America that if they steal their parents' car keys and drive really fast and crash, we will all foot their hospital bill.
>>
>>68668459
>How much will it cost to find and apprehend 30 million individuals?

>30 million

Maybe this is why your faggy ass nation has such a problem with debt, because you can't use numbers correctly.

The number of illegals in the US are 8 to 12 million.

Furthermore, you will not have to deport them all, because many will go back themselves when things get extremely difficult to live in the US. You saw it when Arizona passed their anti-illegal law, there was a massive migration out to other states.

And that was with just one law.
>>
>>68668396
The whole "it's 2016" is a way of easily embarrassing stupid people with archaic beliefs. I'm not surprised you people on /pol/ hate it so much.
>>
>>68651280
Honestly, I don't even care about the wall.
To me the wall is just an a clear image that Trump uses to express his view on illegal immigration.
Regardless of whether he builds the wall or not, as long as he reduces the number of illegal immigrants in some way, I will be pro Trump.
>>
>>68669093
>8 to 12 million
>confidently fixing numbers that couldn't possibly be accurate because illegals don't get a census every year
>>
CNN already proved it was possible.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/02/16/trump-border-wall-explainer-animation-orig-nws.cnn
>>
>>68669093

Holy shit you dumb fuck. The other trumpshill actually said 30 million, and I was quoting his shill post.

Not to mention that trump himself has stated that the illegals are 30 million or even more.
>>
>>68651280
Yeah it's quite simple to refute. Israel has walls and they work.
>>
>>68657704
>message of hate

More like message of love for our country, you cuck
>>
File: 1456467668642.jpg (64 KB, 750x490) Image search: [Google]
1456467668642.jpg
64 KB, 750x490
>>68668901
And they receive more benefits.
>>
>>68654334
someone needs to tweet this picture to him
>>
>>68669348
Might as well guess 30 million then, right?
>>
>>68669490
And if Mexicans started throwing bombs over the wall, you can bet Trump would do better than Israel and turn Northern Mexico into a glass parking lot.
>>
>>68669427
Trump knows the number is 8 to 12 million, you idiotic fucking turk baby.

"I don't think the 11 million -- which is a number you have been hearing for many many years, I've been hearing that number for five years -- I don't think that is an accurate number anymore," Trump said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe July 24. "I am now hearing it's 30 million, it could be 34 million, which is a much bigger problem."

And you ignored the rest of my post, which clearly shows that we don't even have to come close to deporting all of them. The vast majority will just leave due to the hostile climate and decreased work opportunities.
>>
>>68651280
What's his argument?
>>
>>68669889
sent ;)
>>
>>68669721
Those are a lot of bars that don't convey a lot of information. Where is the set of bars comparing them to the population at large at that income bracket?
>>
>>68669653
Trump is love
>>
>>68651280
Just start calling it a new deal style work program. The 2015ers of the world practically worship that shit.
>>
>>68670180
>it's 30 million
>it's 34 million

Source: his ass. but nice job brushing your teeth with his shit.
>>
>>68651280
Last year I couldn't agree with him, but it's 2016 for god's sake.
>>
>>68651280
(Sorry for poor grammar)

Well firstly his writers misconstrue a few enthymemes about the wall.

1. Its practicality, the simplicity of it, is what will make it so effective. It solves a complex set of problems with an easy and effective solution.

2. The wall will bring an economy with it. The wall will need to be maintained and guarded, thus creating jobs that are more permanent.

3. It won't just make it difficult for the movement of people the wall will also effectively deter trafficing of weapons and narcotics.

TL;DR Sometimes the best solution is the simplest one. It's just wall not a mcduffin.
>>
>>68670292
Okay, let me explain this to you in the simplest of terms:

If a child does something without permission, like steal a candy that costs $1, and you catch him in the act, you'd probably just make him pay the dollar.

With illegal immigration, the child steals the candy, he gets caught, pays the dollar, and then you reward him with $2 for finally being honest. Now multiply that by millions. You're rewarding bad behavior that doesn't stimulate the economy as much as it costs in the benefits and services they get for being here.

It has NOTHING to do with how actual citizens contribute to the economy. We're talking about literal leeches here.
>>
File: COME ON.jpg (353 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
COME ON.jpg
353 KB, 914x511
>>
File: it is 2016.png (958 KB, 900x541) Image search: [Google]
it is 2016.png
958 KB, 900x541
>>
>>68654254
Canada has the same problem with people lying about or overstaying work permits and visas. The only logical option is to have employers prove that nobody in the nation can do the job before they hire someone from outside. But once that happens current immigrants who refuse to be proud about the US / Canada will get super pissed they can't scam their family in and see it as a racial attack on them. See Harper.

The wall around Isreal is a peice of shit and it keeps out more then enough people from getting in the state. The wall itself is a huge deterant. But the big kick in the nuts is if you deport someone now the way they came in gone and it'll at least take some time for them to get the shit together to hop the wall. By then just having towers every 2 to 5 km with thermal immiging can greatly improve the ability to monitor the wall without paying for gas, as much maintenance or manpower.

Illegal immigration also greatly benifits the cartels and drugs rings as they have the manpower and vehicles to bring a lot of desperate paying mexicans over the border to make a quick buck. If you hurt the cartels enough they might lose confidence and ability to bring drugs in.

People need to stop thinking Don is gonna design it himself ffs he'll hire people to do it. Don't be such a sheep OP unless you're doing this to test your people's ability to fend for theselves against the libs.
>>
>>68651280
He doesnt provide any logical arguments and the facts dont check out. Cant even figure out how he got these numbers. Does John Oliver even poo in loo?
>>
>>68672028
Which of his arguments is illogical?
>>
File: 1328226531506.jpg (62 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
1328226531506.jpg
62 KB, 640x576
> this whole thread

well if i needed any more confirmation that trump supporters are shit eating imbeciles... here it is.
>>
>>68653219
Tunnel detection systems have existed for decades and modern ones are very cheap. They're built into most modern military walls in war zones. Israel has been using them for years.
>>
>>68651280
>Build the wall
>International trade embargo on Mexico
>any country that breaks the embargo will have the federal reserve dump trillions of their currency into the market killing their economy
>any illegal to gets into the USA is killed on site by border patrol
>executive order anyone housing illegals gets 20 years minimum
>>
>>68651280
WHY ARENT THESE TV SHOW SHILLS BANNED??????

SAGED
>>
>>68672581
Mexico will go to war before they build that wall. And our liberal Congress wouldn't allow it, Trump can't do shit.
>>
File: 1455033860839.gif (901 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1455033860839.gif
901 KB, 500x328
>>68654859
>>
>>68657209
And what do they do? Put boarders around patrols? That's silly.
>>
>>68671513
You could make the same argument for poor natives/legal immigrants, that they are being rewarded, simply for existing, based on the exact same statistic. If the argument is "we should pay to enforce the law" then there are all sorts of examples on how that has been counterproductive over the years
>It has NOTHING to do with how actual citizens contribute to the economy
Neither does the chart
>>
>>68672938
Every time they delay, every insult. The wall goes 100ft more into Mexico.
If they want to go to war they can witness first hand what white phosphorus does to human flesh.
>>
>>68672324
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>68672324
>le weed man
Bitching about Trump and his supporters
>>
File: 1458841178984.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1458841178984.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>68673557
>Pic related.

But in all seriousness, no serious human being would make another set of humans pay more for shit that doesn't benefit them in anyway. This is shit Trump says to incite idiots, he doesn't actually believe in making the wall "10 ft higher" when another 10 feet wouldn't do shit and would cost billions. Especially when most business owners value Mexican workers.
>>
>Thinks le current year man is a good news source
I'm glad you can't vote yet.
Whats the fucking problem. even if the wall cost 40 billion that wouldn't be shit for the government. Thats pocket change for them. Why not build the wall if it has a very large possibility of being affective? So tell me this faggot? I think a better question would be, why not have a wall defending your border from a third world shit hole.
>>
>>68674043
Billions isn't that much when you're making trillions
>>
>>68673515
I'm saying that you can't reward people for breaking our laws! The chart has nothing to do with income because it's not relevant! It's not measuring the benefit-cost ratio every swinging dick in America. The point is: If you're a citizen, you can be a fuck-up. If you're here illegally, you better be curing seven different cancers or spending millions of dollars to stimulate the economy. The stats show this isn't the case. Illegals are leeches who out-compete low-educated, legal citizens for jobs, cost states more than they pay in taxes, and thus should be deported.
>>
>>68674043
The only reason business owners value Mexican workers is because it allows them to screw over citizens in the U.S. by having almost free slaves.
Yet another reason to build a wall and deport.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.