[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are high IQ people degenerates, /pol/? They are more likely to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x250
Are high IQ people degenerates, /pol/?
They are more likely to
- have mental illnesses
- vote for left leaning parties
- welcome immigrants
- be cuckolds
- watch as their country gets taken over by foreigners, while low IQ bydlos protest.

We need to deconstruct the "high IQ is superior"-meme.
>>
>>69099966
Haha i like your number
>>
>>69099966
I think it more so has to do with their morals rather than their intelligence, there's a saying I've heard somewhere it's something along the lines of "if you're not a liberal by the time you're 30 you don't have a heart, if you're not a conservative by the time you're 50 you don't have a brain". I've never had a heart, I'm 19, IQ is 146. I'm pretty nationalistic in every sense, but I don't really hate any particular race, I have my prejudice against one or two (blacks and Arabs) but that's about it
>>
High IQ and cuckolding is actually a catch 22

Normal people know it's retarded to let someone else fuck your wife. that's why they don't do it.
people with a high IQ see this trend and ask themselves why dumb people won't do this.
they come to the conclusion that, in order to distinguish themselves from dumb people, they can show they are intellectuals by letting someone fuck their wife.
>>
>>69099966

Yes actually, high IQ is a result of our fall from natural state with nature with high intuition, creativity and mental peace to enslavement under civilization and transition from man-over-technology to technology-over-man
>>
>implying IQ measures your intelligence

IQ tests are a meme.
>>
>>69099966
High IQ people are more susceptible to thought viruses. This video doesn't talk about that but it talks about the concept. Intelligent people are better at mental gymnastics. Combine that with no innoculation to thought viruses, no proper education to harness their mental athleticism, no roles for them to fill in society thanks to nepotism and kikery, and whatever fuckery you can inflict on the reptile portion of our brain that operates on emotion and success/reward mechanisms, and well, it's not really the intelligent people that kill a nation. They are just the vehicle for inflicted illness by another party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>69100269
This, but with every facet of liberalism and degeneracy
>>
>>69099966
Ashkenazi jews have a high IQ and they're the ones manipulating all the whites to be bleeding heart liberals and to cuck themselves with nigs and mudslimes all the while defending Israel's homogeneity.

Its pretty clever if you want to destroy an entire continent and race of people in the name of "progress" and "social justice".
>>
>>69100684

correlation =/= causation
>>
>>69099966

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxAVjr35d8

Relevant.
>>
I tested at over 125 multiple times as a kid and I'm an anarcho capitalist and make 6 figures at 27.

I never bought into the higher iq and liberal thing as there isn't solid data on it and people tend to inflate their IQ

What is true is that average income is higher on right leaning voters, demonstrating the average right voter is more intelligent

Saying you're smart and being smart are two different things
>>
>>69100541
I like this answer.
>>
>>69099966

How do they test for this?

Do they ask people what their iq is and then their affiliation?

Dumber people tend to inflate their iq and overall abilities

If you want to see who is smarter, look at Average incomes. Those tend to be higher on average on the right
>>
the problem isn't high IQ, it's high IQ combined with extreme laziness and apathy, which is exacerbated by our society.

when you have a high IQ, are extremely lazy, and very apathetic, you generally take opposition to the "status quo", and leave it at that while you smoke weed and jerk off all day.
>>
Your conception of what constitutes an 'intelligent' person is skewed by modern, left-wing higher education, which transforms fairly capable thinkers into victims and pansies.
>>
>>69099966
Political views depend on many factors, you can't just generalise like that https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201305/intelligence-and-politics-have-complex-relationship
A countries or groups history will have a lot to do with which groups tend to hold which views etc. What holds in the US need not be a general pattern . It'll also change over time I'd imagine. Also other things will be at play
People with slightly above average intelligence for instance may be smart enough to realise that some generalisations are unfair to many, but not intelligent enough to realized why those prejudices exist in the first place and what role they fill. Many liberals are too obsessed with setting everyone as an individual to actually ever generalise, and when they do it is done incorrectly etc.
Research suggests that in the US at least the most intelligent people are overwhelmingly libertarian leaning, which definitely isn't left wing
>>
Intelligence is a cancer. Read about Ted Kaczynski.
>>
IQ is a statistically significant measure of how one will do is school.

What are schools like these days? What do they teach?

I don't have the studies on hand, but perhaps we can start there?
>>
>>69103273

Not always

With that being said I would be willing to bet 70% of politicians with any real power are functioning sociopaths or pyschopaths
>>
>>69103506
They should teach guys not to let other faggots fuck their wives
>>
high-IQ-> more likely to be conservative/"racist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
>>69103599

Perhaps a better question is how do they teach? Why do they teach that way?
>>
>>69103273
Wtf Ted was a child prodigy and became a professor of mathematics before his bombing days
>>
>>69099966

>Are high IQ people degenerates, /pol/?
>- vote for left leaning parties

This meme again. There is a correlation between social conservatism and a low I.Q and fiscal liberalism and a low I.Q.
Those who identify as socially liberal or fiscally conservative have high I.Q's.

There is also a correlation between people with more moderate political views and high I.Q, and the far left/right and low I.Q's EXCEPT in the combination between fiscal conservatism and socially liberal. Those who identify with that stance score higher on I.Q tests no matter how extreme they are. That's why libertarians score higher than both liberals and conservatives.

You're all fucking retards for buying into leftist lies.
>>
>>69103947

Con.

Those who are socially conservative also tend to be older and older people will do poorer on tests like these.
>>
>>69099966
high iq doesn't necessarily mean intelligent
>>
>>69099966
Nah. Only issue is that the higher the IQ, the more novelty seeking you become. Intelligence doesn't correlate to wisdom, which is the knowledge of how to best use and apply your intelligence. Some of the smartest people I know are unwise and some of the most dull are almost sage like.
>>
Math major here. Some of my colleges probably average 145-150 on the IQ scale as I'm 140 myself and not the brightest of them.

Some of them are unabashed commies. It's kind of ridiculous, but most are just moderates. Never heard any right-wing opinions from them.
>>
>>69099966
1. The higher your IQ is, the more school years of brainwashing you went through, statistically.

2. The higher your IQ is, the more likely you are to live in a sheltered bubble - you're less affected by crime, unemployment and so on.

3. The higher your IQ is, the more likely you are to grow up with humanist principles which in theory are right but get twisted and perverted by politicians (e.g. you believe women and men have equal worth and should have equal chances, but that gets turned into 3rd wave feminism).

4. They are more likely to have something to lose by protesting, so they usually just pull strings in the back or do nothing instead of being the people you see on the streets.

I could go on but no one on /pol/ reads long posts anymore anyway.

tl;dr you have a point but it's less about IQ and more about circumstances.
>>
>tfw high IQ, no qualifications
Don't skip school lads

NEET life aint bad though tbqh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.