[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Barry really such a bad dude? Pic Related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CdTDdVXW8AEAExw.jpg (72 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CdTDdVXW8AEAExw.jpg
72 KB, 1024x512
Is Barry really such a bad dude?

Pic Related.
>>
>>69099382
Troops in Iraq. ISIS. Fuck off.
>>
>First two:
America's real unemployment rate is over 40%.

>Deficit:
yeah that's improved since bush jr. was a retard about spending/taxing

>uninsured rate:
coverage is almost universally shittier and obama lied about keeping your health care

>troops in iraq and afghanistan:
YEAH BECAUSE PULLING OUT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA CLEARLY

>wind and solar power:
who cares, they're a waste of money to subsidize and they're inefficient. Nuclear or oil is the only way to go

>marriage equality:
oh fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x634
>>69099382
Obama is based, 10 years down the road we'll be wishing we still had him
>>
>>69099382
can't these be attributed due to the recession?
>>
>>69099491

ISIS doesn't exist because the US pulled troops, ISIS exists because the US ousted the dictators in the region. Saddam was an asshole, but he was the asshole keeping his people oppressed, which included ISIS. If the US hadn't gotten rid of Saddam, and Ghaddafi, and weren't trying to get rid of Assad, there would be no ISIS.
>>
Barry is a white male. Are you kidding me?
>>
>>69100464
And you know who ousted Ghaddafi right?
>>
>>69099491
>>69100464
ISIS is being funded by US. When you arm "syrian rebels" who are teamed up with ISIS against Assad, how do you even know the difference between the two?
>>
>>69100603
They're moderates, not "rebels" get it straight.
>>
>>69100464
preach it
>>
>>69099584
>YEAH BECAUSE PULLING OUT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA CLEARLY
Not going in in the first place was the best thing to do. It amuses me that amerilards are enough retarded to still believe that loosing tax money and manpower in the name of securing someone's opium business and fucking up middle east beyond repair was a good idea.
>>
>>69099382
> 800000 a month vs 14.1 mil over 70 months
> 800000 * 70 months = 56 mil
I love math
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.