[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the redpill on numales? Is it something in the water,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449276153272.jpg (55 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
1449276153272.jpg
55 KB, 469x500
What's the redpill on numales? Is it something in the water, the food? Product of current society?

There's still masculine men around though few, how do they make it out and others don't?
>>
>>69033962
24 yr old "traditional" "straight" male here, although slightly degenerate, I'm no way nu

>drink alcohol frequently
>smoke weed daily
>martial artist, so I practice fighting and can kick ass if I run out of bubble gum
>been on here since 08
>dress like my age, not like a nu male cuck with the hipster shit
>eat meat and proper manly food, no vegan cuck shit

Srsly I don't get it. How do nu males even survive?
>>
Overpopulation
>>
File: Cej_oVCWEAA8uz6.jpg (104 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Cej_oVCWEAA8uz6.jpg
104 KB, 600x1067
xenoestrogens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmtP_UCQMM
>>
Masculine men usually come from masculine fathers who still maintain those old-school masculine virtues. Numales usually come from single-mother homes and never learned the traditional masculine virtues. With nothing else to take in, they adopt whatever the culture demands, and right now the culture is promoting numale behavior. I figure that most of it has to do with upbringing. I also believe that some of it must come from the numales attempt to get laid - "the culture says that this is what girls like, and I don't really care about the way I look or what I promote, I just want sex." Some numales remain numales because they've never been exposed to the other side of manhood.

We can't really change the organism directly, we have to instead change the environment so that it demands traditional masculinity instead of numales. We can literally do that with memes and propaganda. We can also influence the environment with political activism. Don't make the mistake of hating the player instead of the game.
>>
>>69034395
That's what I'm wondering. A lot of people say it's our water and food supply related but some do make it out of that garbage.

Maybe its life style, where you live. I honestly think exercise is a huge thing with it, anyone who hits the gym or practices a sport/martial art seems to be much more masculine then today's men.
>>
>>69034528
>tfw raised by single mother
>tfw into boxing, wrestling, lifting and other sports
>tfw still feel emasculated as fuck because no father figure
Should single mothers be allowed to raise children? I seriously think it fucked me up.
>>
>>69034395
>smoke weed daily
Opinion discarded, into the >>>/trash/ you go
>>
>>69033962
Propoganda plays a role.
Some are better at seeing through it than others.
>>
I'm a straight, white male. I was raised, for the most part, by a single mother. I'm not a numale. It's society that promotes numale behavior.
>>
>>69034792

That's all a matter of the right of government to interfere in personal life, which is a whole other thing. My own father is very traditional and he was raised by a single mother, he said that he basically just read a lot about history and used great historical figures to fill in the role of the absent father, so maybe you can try something like that. The environment encourages single-motherhood right now, and we cannot influence single-motherhood directly, we instead need to influence the cultural environment so that it demands the traditional family system instead of single-parenthood.
>>
>>69033962

It's partially society and partially being raised in an entitled environment.

I made it out because my family split apart when I was a teenager, and there was no one with money to help me once I became an adult. It took several years of trial and error to put my life together, and a lot of hard work. I'm thankful for all of it though because if I was as coddled as most millenials are I would have probably ended up a numale.
>>
File: latest.jpg (22 KB, 450x232) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
22 KB, 450x232
>>69033962
They've always existed but were marginalized by society instead of being celebrated. Men hated them because they couldn't trust them in conflict while women hated them because they couldn't provide protection. But today, women, having all their needs met by the state, celebrate these faggots and push for more men to be like them. Withdraw the protection of the state and women will suddenly change their tune and start being the biggest detractors.
>>
>>69033962
OH BOY.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.