[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me Trump isn't a shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1457832820581.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1457832820581.png
8 KB, 450x401
Help me, /pol/. I've become worried as of late. All the arguments against Trump are actually seeming to make sense to me
>He's donated millions to the Clinton foundation and had a cozy relationship with them
>He's constantly flip flopping on issues to get a hold of media buzz, he has very few set ideas he'll actually follow
>He's exactly like the corporate establishment kikes that form PACs
>He's making comments that are seen as divisive to prep for an easy Democratic general win
>All of his foreign policy, domestic policy, and legislative laws would never make it past congress, and would stonewall his term to getting absolutely nothing accomplished
on top of all this, he's hated on a level by so many potential voters that I didn't even see with George W. I don't want to be played like a fiddle this time
please convince me somehow I'm wrong /pol/
>>
not one high energy supporter I always see in the general can defend their candidate?
seriously?
>>
>>68594694
Whatever, I don't care. I'm one of the supporters that wouldn't care if he shot some one on 5th Avenue
>>
>>68594694
https://youtu.be/EjeM6jnX32M?t=20m04s
this is the line that sold me

it doesnt really matter. the media hates him and he's getting people excited about breaking down parties, thats good enough for my vote. if he so happens to be honest and good for americans then that's just icing on the cake
>>
>>68594694
why do you care
trump wont win
>>
>>68594694
>Trump is the only candidate that can beat Hillary
>Ted Cruz would be torn apart by Hillary
>Trump can take the inevitable nonstop hitpieces from the left
>Trump can shit talk better than Hillary and can get just as nasty as she can
>Trump will bring up the things about Hillary's past that the other candidates wouldnt dare touch
>Trump will go at the emails 24/7, while the others will go the route of 'it doesnt matter' Bernie.
>Trump will bring up Bill's past and the others wont touch it. Etc, etc.

Objectively speaking there is literally no one else who can beat Hillary. Despite what the Cruz people think he's a filfthy rat and will be too scared of the liberal media to attack her. Sanders is screwed at this point.

Basically OP, you have two choices: Vote for Trump the only person who can beat Shillary or do nothing and get cucked by Obama third term.
>>
>>68594694
Let's put it this way.

/pol/ tells you not to worry about all the pro-Jewish things Trump was saying the other day, because he's only "playing the game" and "tricking them into supporting him, and then will change his mind later."

Just think about this: How do you know he's not doing the same thing to working class whites? After all, you just need to say "Build the wall, deport them all" and you get an instant 30% supporters during the primary. Republican supporters who will vote for you no matter what you do or say after the primary, nor how you change your positions.
>>
>>68596296
Trump is the only hope US has to not have a shitty president. People might think he's not a great man, but he's the best candidate we got.
>>
File: 1453958267314.png (566 KB, 652x1296) Image search: [Google]
1453958267314.png
566 KB, 652x1296
I feel the same way OP, especially when I consider just how chummy he is with Israel and jews in general.
>>
>>68595901
>trump wont win
According to the liberal media who are repeating that on every news station they've got their hands on, yeah. They're desparate. BS'd polls of 100 people and forcing attention elsewhere while badmouthing the Don. Typical liberal democratic tactics, anon, this is nothing new. At the end of the day though, his lead is too massive. Objectively speaking there's no doubting that he will get the nomination unless every other state from this point on gives him no delegates --- and that's just not going to happen, since a good chunk of expected states are in the bag for the Trumpman.

Cruz on the other hand has no hope of legitimately beating Trump at this point and Kasich is a cuck that has no purpose other than to try and steal delegates away from Trump. Trump is going to end up with the 1237 delegates.

So you can fool yourself into supporting Cruz who has no chance against Hillary, or you can support Trump who has completely wrecked the establishment and defied all norms and conventions. The man is bulletproof and Shillary sure as hell won't be the one to nail him.
>>
>>68594694
You clearly have no clue who your talking to...Reddit shills have to go back.

At least write new bait you lazy fucking shills keep reusing the same garbage.

>hidden

Cant I just hide fucking Canadians?
>>
>>68594694
so, who else would you vote for?
>>
File: ClintonFacts.png (635 KB, 1486x698) Image search: [Google]
ClintonFacts.png
635 KB, 1486x698
>>68596729
>>68596869
Well as I said in my first post anons, you have two choices. You can vote for Trump or you can vote for Hillary. At the end of the day those two will be the nominations for both parties. You can not like both candidates all you want but you're going to have to choose between them.

Hillary "Liar" Clinton, pic related.

Or Donald "Mother Fuckin" Trump.

Make your choice or forever be a cuck.
>>
>>68596980
look i like trump but he wont win, stop lying to yourself
>>
Courteous reminder that Trump is shown twice in the Illuminati card game. Trump was also in a Simpson's episode where he is president.

Simple google/YT search.
>>
>>68597192
I'll be voting Republican no matter what. But it doesn't matter anyways, the electoral college will sort out my vote for me
>>
>>68597293
I'm voting McAfee.
>>
You have to realize that someone has to do something substantial—and soon. The sanctuary districts of america have no conscience or allegiance to this country and they're gaining people by the millions. It's time for someone with balls to do something about it. No one else will even mention it—all you get is PC hypnotism.
>>
>>68597293
>>68596729
If I was American I would start siding with Hillary she seems more anti Israel than Trump. I'm kind of horrified at the prospect of Trump siding with Israel so hard. Specially now that I'm having suspicions against UKIP this is starting to look like more controlled opposition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs
>>
>>68594694
You are absolutely correct. He is your Trudeau. Trudeau is our Waterloo. So there you have it. He won't win though but because Sanders is best of all three, Clinton will win
>>
Correct answer: he is a shill
https://youtu.be/o9nUo6gImDo
>>
>>68597979
She's not anti-Israel at all. Just look at that stick she helped shove up Gaddafi's ass.
>>
>>68598808
>implying hillary doesn't get off when she helps cause any foreign leader to get deposed/assassinated
>>
>>68597979
>Trump sides with Israel so I won't support him
and Shillary and the rest aren't? Wake up anon. Trump is the only candidate that actually has the balls to say that we're going to put America's own self interest first and that they need to pay up. If you're seriously implying that Trump should have campaigned against the Jews when he was already being called Hitler on a regular basis you'd better stay at home on your keyboard anon, the real world is a dangerous place.

>>68597309
Trump v.s. Shillary won't be that difficult ONCE HE GETS THE TIME to focus on her. Right now he's been fighting against his entire party for the nomination.

He'll actually bring up all of her flaws instead of shying away from them like a little bitch, and the left will attack him so vehemently for it that he'll gain even more supporters. Shillary will be caught up in so many exposed scandals, and with Trump pressuring the halted FBI investigations (of which there are at least two ongoing which have been frozen), there will be a very clear roadmap for victory. Additionally anon, I live in a majority black community. Months ago most people on the street were calling Trump racist. Now the same are on the streets going "I'mma vote for Trump nigga!" --- just to be trendie and against the establishment. A lot of democrats I know who are pro-gun are in love with Trump, and a lot of democrats in general would vote for Trump over Hillary "Liar" Clinton.

You're entitled to your opinion but "Trump won't win" simply isn't true. At the very least, objectively speaking without my support for the Trumpman, you cannot look at the facts both current and projected and tell me that Trump does not have a good chance at winning the President seat.

Last post though. Probably. Good luck OP and everyone else, remember to vote for Trump. He's the only one who can actually win this thing. Don't let the liberal mindwashing actually convince you otherwise.

>>68597373
>illuminati
ok
>>
File: 1458793178990.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1458793178990.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>68594694

I'm with you OP.. look at this:

https://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....
>>
File: Trump with it.jpg (26 KB, 629x638) Image search: [Google]
Trump with it.jpg
26 KB, 629x638
>>68599364
never change anon
>>
File: 1455729587273.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1455729587273.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>68598953
Plenty of people are against Israel already even leftists are against them in the Palestine conflict. If he was truly unstumpable he would have managed to redpill everyone how we like to claim he can. Instead he managed to look like the future president of an Israeli puppet state. I've lost all hope in UKIP as a political party (not the nationalist movement itself) breaking up the EU is starting to look like another Jewish ploy. Why else would they shill for so many refugees if they knew EU could handle it? Both the left and the right are being used to wage war within ourselves. The left for supporting more migrants and the right to rip each other apart.
>>
typical /pol/ is silent to the truth
>>
>>68601802
I've thought it a possibility since the start. He's family friends with the Clintons, there is a well documented history of this, both through photo-ops and financial donations. Their daughters are both good friends, pic related

That said, I say fuck it MAGA, Teflon Don is the man
>>
>>68602062
Time will tell my friend. If he does everything he has said he will do then even if he sides with Israel, America's advancement and maybe the redpilling of Europe will be more than beneficial enough to outweigh the consequences.
>>
File: 4L_wAjJgRnF.jpg (40 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
4L_wAjJgRnF.jpg
40 KB, 590x518
pepe thread
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.