[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should They be Liberated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jihad it.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
jihad it.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
How do we liberate Islamic women from their brainwashing when they have no desire to be helped?
>>
>>69013414
the same way we deal with starving african kids, just forget about them and let them die
>>
There's nothing to liberate. Women like being dominated by men and islamic culture helps them to that end. They just have to support women's rights because it's not real domination if they say they want it. They can submit, but there's some tension there.

In the west, they're just looking for potential feminists to brainwash and they do it the same way every culture always has: By accusing other cultures of mistreating their women. Fact is, if they wanted liberation then they'd already have it.

Fuck islam, but oppression of women is not one of the issues it has.
>>
File: 1459021350759.jpg (110 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
1459021350759.jpg
110 KB, 700x638
>>
The last thing we need is more liberals
>>
>>69013414
they probably have desire to be free deep down, but having this feeling alone could kill them, they know that, so they are used to keep their mouth shut for generations and generations

Maybe its even genetic
>>
>>69013414
a rifle shot in the chest and a pistol shot in the back of the head if they are still moving.
>>
>>69013586
This is the only logical answer
>>
File: 1454642498738.gif (300 KB, 150x256) Image search: [Google]
1454642498738.gif
300 KB, 150x256
>>69013706
I'd take a feminist sjw over Snackbaring any day of the week.
>>
>>69013926

Yeah, because you were taught by feminists to think that. Even nonfeminists like to cuck themselves by thinking "Just because I'm not a feminist doesn't mean I don't think women shouldn't be equal" and then buy all the same rhetorical bullshit, but without using the word "patriarchy." Trying to out-feminist the feminists is fucking stupid
>>
>>69013618
No. They are enslaved to weaker men and must be liberated sexually

http://youtu.be/uWFMH3-TXHE
>>
Liberate, fuck and gas them.
>>
>>69013414
What they want has no relevance. Women fall in line when the strongest man tells them to. Our focus should be on restoring the European male to resist Islam. The women will follow.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.