[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do catholibros explain this liberal lunacy in the catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (163 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 400x400
How do catholibros explain this liberal lunacy in the catholic church?
inb4 Vatican II. All popes endorsed Vat II if you disagree with them why even still believe in the authority of Peter's sucessor? Why not go orthodox?
No critique just struggling with seeing the righteousness of the church in this.

Also orthfams welcome to the discussion
>>
Forgot: Catholic cathechism demands rich nations to take in immigrants as a necessary to follow doctrine
>>
>>69006951

Not a catholic. But I can understand what the pope is wanting to do. I can understand being lenient and wanting to show the non harsh, forgiving side of the church. He's trying to spin the catholic church in a positive light in what has been a rather rough previous couple of years. but I think he may be taking it too far. As the pope he needs to be doing what is best for the catholic people. I know he wants to be merciful and forgiving, but he's forgetting that the pope is the guy who calls for crusades and takes stand against those who wish to harm the catholic people. His heart is in the right place but he needs to remember the pope has the power to kick ass.
>>
>>69007433
Thanks and I agree. The point with the catholic and orthodox church is that they claim to be guided by the holy spirit though. How do redpilled catholics on here defend this in face of liberal lunacy?
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 675x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 675x960
One bump
>>
>>69006951
Catholibro here. I also want to know how this guy became our pope and what went so horribly wrong
>>
>>69006951
>who am i to judge
the mouthpiece of god on earth?
>>
>who am i to judge him?
well, he's just some dude with a funky hat. God will judge the fag, not the pope.
>>
>>69006951
I just ignore it. Bad popes in the past too.
>>
perfect even catholics won't help against sand niggers
>>
>>69006951
There is nothing wrong with a gay person seeking the Lord. The thing is, that when someone has a relationship with God, God will change that person and they will stop being gay or stop living a sinful lifestyle. If people continue to live a sinful lifestyle with no conviction, the person does not have a real relationship with God, and that's probably because the Catholic church they went to was so corrupt in it's message and doctrine that they don't know who the real God is.
>>
>>69008516
What about Popes getting kids n stuff?
>>
>>69006951
Why is it that everyone is a sinner and everyone's sins can be forgiven, but somehow sins of homosexuality are worthy of excommunication?
>>
>>69006951

It's very simple: Religions run on money. Catholicism is doing poorly. Gays care about the church. Let gays into the church == money.

Or so the church thinks. Remember, science and statistics are the tools of satan.
>>
>>69008824
That's the point. Wouldn't the apostolic church be guided by the Holy Spirit? How can you still side with Rome?
>>
>>69009968
>>69010220
I just tried to get a very liberal quote. Could have gone with "real islam is peaceful" too
>>
>>69008516
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Your pope is basically a marxist
>>
>>69006951
That's not what he said.
He said that if gay people follow the catholic rules and want to connect with God that way he can't say anything about it.

Being gay is not a sin per se, acting on your homosexual instincts is.
>>
>>69011896
See: >>69010362
I'm not talking about his stance on gays as this seems fairly reasonable. It's on how the church can proclaim divine guidance in the face of malicious teachings
>>
>>69009968
I'm pretty sure this is what it's supposed to mean.
>>69010220
In order for a sin to be forgiven, you kind of have to stop doing it and cleanse the sin from your heart. Not just confess and then keep on going as before.
>>
>>69006951
the pope expressing leniency on homosexuals is not the same the pope condoning homosexuality.

yes this pope is a little too merciful, but he is not going against established catholic dogma.
>>
>>69006951

1 Corinthians 6:9

"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men"

Basically all fags are gonna die
>>
>>69006951
>How do catholibros explain this liberal lunacy in the catholic church?

The will of God to punish us for our sins and not listening to the previous based popes.
>>
>>69008516
>>69010250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcge7eppKo4

>>69010220
sins that warrant an excommunication can still be forgiven

>>69010362
just because he says it doesn't make him right.
>>
>>69008729

he's a man, judgement belongs to God.
>>
>>69006951
God doesn't force His guidance on anyone, even those who should be leading His church. If they refuse to listen and simply go their own way, we can end up with the wrong people at the top. There have been bad popes and false popes throughout history, although at present we're at an all time high of corruption throughout the church.

There's also a distinct possibility that due to changes in the rites of ordination post Vatican II that hardly anyone and possibly no one claiming to be a priest in the mainstream church actually is, meaning that amongst other things Francis is not even a valid pope. Overall the church is at what could be its lowest point in history right now.
>>
>>69006951
>Why not go orthodox?
I can't find an orthodox church where I live.
>>
>>69006951
>"liberal" pope comes in
>normies, SJWs etc love him
>they start converting
>he slowly begins redpilling them
>paves the way for the ultra-redpill popes to follow him
>people are redpilled
>Reconquista on Urban cities

[hand rubbing intensifies]
>>
>>69015109
we can only hope.
>>
>>69015618
The Pope who comes after him will be the opposte of him. Francis is trying to bring the lost flock back. He's subverting them.
>>
>>69015109
That's not how it works. It just reinforces their belief of being on the right side of history, as even "the ur-bigot" has now began making concessions to them.
>>
File: serrano.jpg (25 KB, 160x230) Image search: [Google]
serrano.jpg
25 KB, 160x230
>>69006951

look at the pope's ring

I've noticed that people on the Right wear it on the left hand.
>>
File: Fulton J. Sheen.jpg (66 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Fulton J. Sheen.jpg
66 KB, 850x400
>>69006951
>No critique just struggling with seeing the righteousness of the church in this

The church has been compromised:
http://www.tldm.org/News3/impostor.htm
>>
>>69010220
I guess there are different levels of sin. Being a cunt is one level because it's a normal emotional trait, while actively going against God-given biology is interruptible to the natural harmony

Forgive me if I'm wrong
>>
>>69010249
Jesuits are an all male homosexual banker soldier order, the largest order of the largest cult on earth. Also, it is run by the Jesuit General - the black pope, not an underling even if he is the white pope. Why are Catholics so deluded? It's 2016.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.