[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Social Marxism and The Frankfurt School?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 417x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 417x300
What are your thoughts on Social Marxism and The Frankfurt School?
>>
File: 1385852126882.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1385852126882.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
You mean the The Kike School?

On a serious level, they're the assholes who engineered all of this liberal ideology/cultural marxism that's destroying my country. Fuck em'. They're scum.
>>
>>68929429
It's very destructive. It lures in the people who are socially vulnerable who would otherwise be intellectuals, but seek group acceptance.

It's very cult like, but the members are unaware they are in one. When they start blocking people who have "wrong-think" compared to their ideology, you know it's bad.

Outside opinions don't work with their faith. They claim words have new meanings, henceforth confusing and confounding the actual meanings of words to suit their agendas.

They are creating unbound chaos that threatens to destroy intellectual thought.
>>
>>68929666

No they're not. Actually read them instead of repeating memes you've heard on the Internet.
>>
Utter scum. I'd shoah them a thing or two.
>>
>>68929429
Why are they not booty-popping in this picture?
> Fucking racists.
>>
>>68929429

Greatest ideology of all time. It's a system of non-violence coercion that focuses on controlling people based on their limited psychology and intelligence. It evolves with each generation, and rallies the greater community of a nation against the most destructive element. It eliminates bad behavior by convincing people, rather than threatening, starving, or subjugating them, as the more primitive ideologies of whites and blacks have done.
>>
>>68929429
Just another Jewish ideology implemented on the West to manipulate them into handing over their power and wealth to the Jews.
>>
>>68930757
>rather than threatening, starving, or subjugating them
you're retarded. path of least resistance is absolutely air campaigns and propaganda for 65 years now. what other stupid commie shit do you tell yourself
>>
Longhand spelling of "Jews"
>>
>>68929429
Should really be called the Columbia School since that's where they got their platform to peddle their garbage. Fucking Ivy League.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.