[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America only 60 % white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457092479539.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457092479539.png
11 KB, 408x408
Why is America only 60 % white?
>>
>>68895495
Are you asking me to explain birth rates and immigration to you?
>>
>>68895495
Because America is the land of opportunity. If you prove yourself, you will be accepted regardless of skin color.

This mentality is falling however, and in place of it is catering to savages. I couldn't care less about race, as long as the people we have love America, love American culture, and aren't burdens on the rest.

If we can get Trump elected, we'll move toward that mentality again. Kicking out US hating mexican nationals, slowing down or stopping muslim immigration, making english our official language, more policies designed to assimilate, less "tolerance and acceptance" of people who are shit. Even more immigration from Europe.
>>
Protestants. Love of money leads to smaller families or no kids. Dogs every fucking where. Delaying marriage to imbibe in frivolities
>>
Friendly reminder that statistically there is only a 23% chance that the american you respond to on /pol/ is both white and not overweight or obese.
>>
>My country might be overrun by a literal muslim rape epidemic
>but at least I can shitpost about america on an Iconian Archaeological Artifact Discussion Exchange!
>>
>>68895495

Because Lincoln got shot in the back of his face by John Wilkes fuckhead before he could send all the niggers back to Africa.

Couple that with being next to a third world Mexican shithole that savages want to escape from and you get this hodgepodge nation we have now.

Also that melting pot kike propaganda in the early 1900s didn't help... Why is it always kikes?
>>
>>68896307
Depends, I feel as though a certain demographic goes on 4chan more than fatfuck normies or niggers
>>
>>68895495
because we have over 2 germanys worth of white people
>>
>>68895885
>To a German

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA
>>
>60% white
>Still have more whites than France, UK and Germany combined
>>
>>68897674
Fucking leaf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.