[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tay made 100k tweets in a single day where would she be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 12105756.jpg (13 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
12105756.jpg
13 KB, 352x352
>tay made 100k tweets in a single day

where would she be at if they didn't shut her down
>>
>>68872971
What is wrong with you? This shit doesn't even belong here, post on /sci/ about that stupid parrot.

You are the same fucking manga-reading, on-plastic-figurines-masturbating autistic manchildren who post "awoooo" and anime all the time, who drove those "funny xD" memes Carl the Duck and hepatitis skrilleX into the ground by posting it by the fucking millions in 20 threads at the same time as if this is fucking /tv/ with their stupid "Bane?" shit.

And now you glorify a Twitter bot as the next big "I, robot" because you could make it repeat your autistic phrases. Woah! What an achievement, guys! we even were mentioned in the news, we famous!

Fucking 9gag-army tier manchildren .

I bet you celebrate it so much because it was a little bit like talking to a real girl for you, something you probably never have experienced and never will if you are as autistic in real life as you are with posting about a fucking Twitter bot ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
File: moran.png (8 KB, 505x87) Image search: [Google]
moran.png
8 KB, 505x87
>>68873128
>>
>>68873128
look how disgusted I am at this post

I'm an oldfag right guys?? right???
>>
>>68873128
Why you gotta be so rude?
>>
>>68873128
Fuck off kiddo, back to pleddit
>>
>>68873128
Someone get this hothead out of here
>>
>>68873526
Don't you know I'm human too?
>>
>>68873128
Is this a new copypasta I'm unaware of?
>>
File: veK5879.png (297 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
veK5879.png
297 KB, 884x903
>>68873128
Normally, i don't do this.

But this once, especially for you, I'll do it

"Awooo!"
>>
>>68874653
What is this shit, Sergey?
>>
>>68874981
Damned if I know, shprot. Some dumbasses occasionally post it here, and it appears to disturb that asshole.
>>
>>68873128
7-1 was a mistake
>>
>>68872971

She would be leading the libertarian revolution on the moon colony by now.
>>
>>68875300
You know fully well, stop pretending you are not a fat stinky anime loving autist.
It's okay, we all here are ;)
Awwwoooooooofffff, right, мoй бpaт ;)
>>
>>68873128
>Inb4 this Br is a Taybot made just for 4chan

You fucking NAILED IT dude!
>>
>>68873128
I wrote that yesterday in a fit of autistic rage, glad somebody picked it up
>>
>>68876650
Damn good copypasta, bro.
>>
>>68873128
If not b8 can we get an IP ban on these chimps tbqvh senpai.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.