[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Canada doing economically? How has Trudeau's leadership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: CanadaFlag.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
CanadaFlag.png
18 KB, 1280x640
How is Canada doing economically? How has Trudeau's leadership affected the economy?

Anyone have any valid sources on the current Canadian economy? I was having a discussion with a friend about Canada, and I realized that I have no idea what they've been up to economy-wise over the past year.
>>
>>68450224
>How has Trudeau's leadership affected the economy?
Not really.
Like all Liberal governments he lied to the Left about what he was going to do and then turned around pretending like he couldn't do said things because someone stopped him.

One thing to remember about the Liberal party is that they are basically Republicans pretending to be Democrats.
>>
>>68450582
Neat. Thanks for the info.
>>
File: 1457247579650.jpg (42 KB, 705x414) Image search: [Google]
1457247579650.jpg
42 KB, 705x414
Dark Souls 3 is still over $60 on Steam even with the 5% discount for people who own other games in the series.
>>
>>68450224
Canada has always been shit economcially, our government shills constantly to make it seem less worse than it actually is.

Can't ever think of a time Canada had an actual good economy, there is always the government standing in the way of potential growth. i don't see why anyone should care, the fur trade ended along time ago and thats where canada peaked.
>>
Liberals just posted their first budget, with a deficit of 30Billion out of nowhere(budget was balanced when they got elected).
It would be a good thing if that 30billion was money they were spending to build factories and create jobs, but it's literally nothing.

Our country is going down the drain. I hated Harper for his corporate tax cut nonsense but this is just getting ridiculous.

70% of Canadians said no more refugees and Trudeau decided to double + who knows how many more.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 654x862
Heard from reliable source that a maid was raped in a hotel by two refugees close to my house. 905 region. People were told to keep it on hush baka
>>
>>68451373
Dark Souls is shit until I get a Demon Souls 2.
>>
>>68453154
Pls be in Thornhill
>>
File: harperkilledcdndollar.png (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
harperkilledcdndollar.png
30 KB, 620x349
>>68450224
Not enough time yet. This is how the Conservative piece of shit did though.
>>
Time Hortons is wayyy to fucken expensive now.
>>
>>68454625
Hamilton
>>
File: 1458429756672.jpg (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458429756672.jpg
724 KB, 1920x1080
90 DOLLAR VIDEO GAMES
>>
We export memes
>>
>>68452626
>Doubled
Oh you poor sap.
http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/liberal-plan-seeks-to-bring-more-than-300k-newcomers-to-canada-this-year/
>>
>>68450224
The cost of the cheapest loaf of bread at Safeway went up by 30 cents recently. It was 1.99 before, so it's about a 15% increase. JUST
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.