[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2 016/03/ziek-amsterdamse-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2016/03/ziek-amsterdamse-scholieren-juichen-vanwege-aanslagen-brussel/
>>
bump for awareness
>>
>>68366488

We don't all know Dutch. Is this a bunch of mudslimes in the Netherlands praising the attacks?
>>
because this guy didnt translate , " DUTCH STUDENTS CHEERING FOR THE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN BELGIUM ''
>>
>>68366802
yes in school
>>
>>68366908
a gemran anon on the sticky thread i think said that there is cheering in the migrant camps, no source though it's not hard to believe.

Also i believe the press will not run it for obvious reasons
>>
>>68367142
yes in schools , migrant camps , also some muslims in belgium got arrested for provoking police
>>
isolated incident, notallmuslims. fuck that, not even muslims move on
>>
File: jimmyrustlestage2.png (1 MB, 1178x632) Image search: [Google]
jimmyrustlestage2.png
1 MB, 1178x632
>>68367304

burn them alive
>>
>>68366802
This happens in all big cities, muslim teens love to openly express their hate for the Netherlands.
>>
File: fukkendisgusting.png (610 KB, 943x440) Image search: [Google]
fukkendisgusting.png
610 KB, 943x440
>>68367494
>top tier european country
>open and understanding respects humans of all colours
>hates the country that it's helping them make a better life

The ignorance of their youth and elder is disgusting

guess you should send them to the bombed hellhole they originate from.
let them and the jews have at it.
i'm thinking germany is next

US was right, their bombing had a reason
>>
>>68365426
Your country is deeply disturbed. But yeah. Daagelijkse standaard is a shit paper anyway. Most Duch papers are, even NRC.
>>
Can someone translate the tweets?
>>
File: Frog and the scorpion.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Frog and the scorpion.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1000
>>68367864
Those muslims born here will be considered Dutch citizens so they can't be kicked out unfortunately. But not only muslims like to attack the Dutch people, every third world race does it because they see the easy lifestyle of the white people as weak.
>>
>>68366908
>DUTCH STUDENTS CHEERING FOR THE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN BELGIUM ''

baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1448398414236.jpg (177 KB, 1600x1001) Image search: [Google]
1448398414236.jpg
177 KB, 1600x1001
>>68368721
there is nowhere to go.....

i want to leave earth
>>
>>68366802
>>68368543

>I want to leave this school asap totally no respect here. They hear about Brussels only laughter and hoping lots of people die

>Really wow... Fucked up school I have

>yes it's a school in Amsterdam. People here are just shouting "hahah broken, hopefully fucking many people will die ah" :/

>Can't I just for the last year go to another school to do exams and be rid of this people?
>>
>>68368059
>Most papers are shit.

True, most MSM is shit tier and it only get beter the less well its known.
>>
>>68365426
>Driemaal raden welke bevolkingsgroep oververtegenwoordigd is op Sanne’s school. Eén hint: het zullen geen boeddhisten of hindu’s zijn…
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.