[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the solution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: belgium-beer-flag.jpg (48 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
belgium-beer-flag.jpg
48 KB, 500x323
I'm a Belgian and I've been glued to the television all morning looking at the events unfold.

There's one thing I keep asking myself. How do we stop this?

I'm looking for serious answers. How do you stop this? There are thousands upon thousands of muslims in Belgium. Over a quarter of the capitol, Brussels, is muslim. With the recent refugee influx, those numbers are certain to rise.

We all know that a big percentage of muslims is either already radical or easily radicalized. And I think we can all agree that islamic culture is completely backward and not comparable with Western society. But every day there numbers grow and we're doing nothing to stop it.

So, again, how do you stop this madness? If things continue in this way, big parts of western European countries will be fully muslim.
>>
For anything big to happen, there would have to be an economic upheaval. The middle class will have to be wiped out, basically.
>>
Deport all muslims.
Islam is a disease. It's a religion of degenerate savages that are convinced they are right and that they must kill all unbelievers.
The only solution is complete eradication.
>>
It wont stop..even if you DUES VULT and start a racewar..btw im migrating to belgain next week.
>>
Put all muslims in a database and link them to the mosques they go.

When they commit terror acts or are becoming radicals check out the funding of the mosque they go to.

Can't kill a hydra by cutting of a few heads

You have to find its body.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
What to do? What to do?

>I have an idea
>>
>>68350737
Remember the last time a non-white race pissed off one european country?
Rounding you up would be a cake walk since you already are at refugee camps
>>
File: wirathu.jpg (42 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
wirathu.jpg
42 KB, 720x481
>>68350078
The first step for any change is strong conviction. Strong conviction means that you are not moved by the world.

The second step to change is to realize that you are the source of change. With strong conviction, you change the world, moving it, being unmoved.

The third step to change is concentration. The attentive mind is not distracted, not subjected to flaws, to false representation, that would take one away from the path. For instance, a person has both conviction and know he is a source of change. But he is afraid of the consequences of his action. This is because he sees the consequence of engaging in that which is good as something to fear. This is a false representation.

The fourth step to change is knowledge of the enemy. Only through knowledge of the enemy will you be able to present it to other as an enemy.

I'm tired of Islam. I want to fight.
>>
>>68350078
hating on blue pill muslims only leads them to go to red pill side causing more damage.Which in turn increase profits it is your move
>>
We all know the answer.
>>
>>68350078
Look at Israel. There is your answer.
>>
>>68350078
blame leopold you crazy psychotic hand cutting fuck
this is karma getting to you
>>
>>68350671
This, and only this.
>>
>>68350078
You either have to kill them or deport them. There is no bureaucratic solution, and the police and politicians are too politically-correct to do anything.
You have to take matters in your hands. Just don't get caught.
>>
>>68350078
BUILD A FUCKING WALL
>>
To late for you, you welcomed to many in and they are gonna take over. Get out now or you will probably die. Only thing that can be done is the rest of the west can learn from the countries that fall due to this ridiculous political correctness.
>>
>>68351391
how about if you apologize to the millions of congonese that you've murdered and have their hands and feet cut off?
>>
>>68351314
Israel is dealing with a good deal of attacks themselves, albeit on a smaller scale
>>
>>68351389
Fuck you. Rulers all around the world are responsible for all kinds of crimes.
>>
>>68351277
>blue pill muslims

You mean so-called "moderates"? They're a liberal myth. The majority of muslims hang on the middle-ages beliefs.
>>
Close your boundaries and have the pride of your nation! Stop staying in pro rapefugees and pro care bears EU! Belgexit!
>>
all you guys are retarded. all this radical islam shit is so new to you its hilarious. just follow israels standards for security and youll be fine, theyre used to it. armed guards and car searches to enter airport grounds. metal detectors at the entrence to ever mall/bus station/anything major and youll be fine. instead of dozens dying only one guard will
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (199 KB, 1429x901) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
199 KB, 1429x901
>>68350078
A final one. Either you guys expell them all or you exterminate them.

You invited a fifth column to your country and they have been activated. There are sure to be more attacks and you will powerless to stop it because you cannot know who is a potential risk terrorist, who is giving them support, and who might just be Muslim citizen. Your government's attempts to crack down have sparked this push back. A war has started and this is just the open volley.
>>
>>68350078
Kill them

Massive killings. It will be gruesome horrible but you have to go Hitler on them.
>>
>>68351413
Technically you have a third option. To leave towards other new places and rebuild a new home.

But it's not a pretty alternative. Realistically speaking, seeking and destroying any muslim is the most efficient method. But we all know what happens when you chose that road
>>
File: molenbeek2.jpg (74 KB, 629x420) Image search: [Google]
molenbeek2.jpg
74 KB, 629x420
>>68350078
Throw them out of the country, starting with Molenbeek.
>>
>these faggots still think it's a question of religion/ideology

I ask you, what came first? The Arab or Islam?
>>
>>68350078
Clearly the solution is to get more muslims into Belgium. Terrorists wont kill other muslims!
>>
>>68351694
>just follow israels standards for security and youll be fine, theyre used to it

That is not a solution and they only stay their hand for fear of international intervention. They would gas the Palestinians if they thought they could get away with it.

Living in constant fear of attacks and essentially a state of martial law is not a solution.
>>
>>68351569
The belgians are most fucking brutal in their conquest.
The congo natives literally got their hands and feet cut off for not reaching the harvest quota that is set by the belgians.

Seriously what the fuck? The belgians are psychopaths and deserves much much more than a fuckin bomb for what they did
>>
>>68351694
I don't think Israel has as many liberal faggots telling them how evil they are to search muslims' cars.
>>
step No1 is ban Soros media
>>
>>68350078
>How do we stop this?

War, and don't stop until every last muslim is eradicated. Only then will you have peace.
>>
>>68351912
To be honest, most muslims live in enclaves in big cities. It wouldn't be too hard to... "remove" them.
>>
>>68350078
We start killing pro-immigration politicians in great enough numbers that the rest stop being pro-immigration.

This is the only way now.
>>
>>68351980

I don't think Christians from Syria commit suicide by destoying an airport! Only Muslim! Christian-chan VS ISIS-chan
>>
>>68350078
You have to kill all the Muslims, burn every copy of the Koran, nuke Mecca and Medina, and prevent any mention of Islam in history.

This is a serious reply.

Pull your heads out of your asses. Muslim genocide is the only way.

Islam kills. End Islam forever.

#muslimfilthmustburn
>>
All those virgins cucks in this thread it's so cuuute ;)
>>
>>68352287

Damnatio Memoriae for Islam
>>
File: 1440183428372.jpg (888 KB, 802x1020) Image search: [Google]
1440183428372.jpg
888 KB, 802x1020
>>68350078
Deport them, if you wont do that because you are scared to be called "r-racist!" then you should commit suicide, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
just remember in 2001 we got it a million times worse so we invaded a couple of countries

everyone is cool with joking about 9/11 but maybe ask yourself what your country will do when it's under attack?
>>
>>68350078
>How do we stop this?
Ban Islam.
Cheers around a good typical haram Belgian trappist beer.
>>
>>68352156
It's time for "reverse-terrorism" where white men kill muzzies indiscriminately. I don't know why literally no one has done this, but someone has to take one for the team over there.
>>
>>68352364
>Poland talking about deporting
>>
File: NukeBrussels.png (314 KB, 462x616) Image search: [Google]
NukeBrussels.png
314 KB, 462x616
>>68350078
>I'm looking for serious answers. How do you stop this?

Well, the truth is you need to bomb Brussels...
>>
File: 1401928891537.jpg (125 KB, 680x670) Image search: [Google]
1401928891537.jpg
125 KB, 680x670
"I live in Indonesia, the country with the biggest Muslims population in the world, about 200 millions from 250 millions are Muslims. About 500 years ago it was still a Buddhists and Hindus country.

They were so peaceful and naive, they have no idea what Islam is. They are converted by Arabs through marriages and wars. The first Sultan in Java killed his own father because his father was a Buddhist. His father did not want to convert to Islam and that's it.

After most of the population were converted there was no peace anymore. At 1800 there was a jihad war between Muslims and...Muslims because the first group thinks that the second group is not Muslim enough! Later the second jihad war followed...

We are still seeing the same thing with Shiite and Sunni right now. In Indonesia Sunni just burned and killed Ahmadiah followers. If they cannot make peace among themselves how can we ask them to respect Atheists and people having other religions?

I am afraid the same ignorance and naivety will bring a catastrophe to Europe, the same story on Indonesia will be repeated on Europe, especially Germany. That makes me so sad. Why we could not learn from History?"
>>
>>68350078
OK I see easy realistic solution to rapefugees problem. Instead of Merkel giving money to Turkey(wtf she was thinking?) she should give money to Greece. Greece takes one of their islands, builds infrastructure with that money and stuff illegal immigrants there. All eu countries send all refugees over there. Once war is over they are sent back home. This would be refugee camp like any. Money would stay in Greece and would help to create jobs there. It has a lot of islands and it is hard to create a lot of trouble when you are in an island. People who really run for their lives would stay there, wait it out ant would be thankful. Economic migrants from various shitholes would loose incentives to try to immigrate. Secret ISIS member would be contained. Money would go to troubled eu country. Greece would get jobs and its farmers products would be used to feed millions of new people. This injection of money would help to boost economy. No rapes, no bombs in europe cities , no no-go zones, no integration problems, no division between eu countries, no quotas and eu would still be humane and help people fleeing a war. Its win win. If it continues like now it can end very bad.
>>
>>68352433
>what would you do if attacked?
Apologize.
>>
>>68352156
im natsoc but the belgians definitely deserve this one

you fuckers are finally getting your dose of karma you fucking crazy shitheads
>>
1. Get rid of Merkel and purge her supporters
2. Shout down the enablers
3. Begin deportations
4. Break up ethnic ghettoes
5. Suspend shengen
6. Allow the citizens to vote on EU rulers in Brussels
>>
>>68351153
What happened though?
>>
>>68350078
Enforce all petty crimes. Deport anyone arrested who has come in illegally. That is step one.

You cant leave EU that isnt an option.

Set up radical imams with honeypot operations.
>>
>>68351518
Why should he? Africa was created by God to be conquered and exploited by Europeans
>>
>>68351518
Retard the Congonese did that to themselves
>>
1. Encourage an Islamic reformation that reforms the religion
2. Dislodge the Saudi regime and get rid of their Salafi proselytizing machine
3. Encourage integration by Muslims into western society with wide scale social programs focused on common values, not country-specific behaviors.
4. Provide massive support to the Assad regime, choosing them as the winner of the Syrian civil war and having them stamp out ISIS and al Nusrah in Syria.
5. Encourage the Kurds to declare their own state.
6. Tell Turkey to give the Kurds an autonomous region or cede part of Turkey to Kurdistan
7. Somehow convince Iraq to create a government that equally values all citizens instead of identifying by religion and tribe. Once Sunnis want to be part of Iraq, they'll participate in stamping out ISIS
8. Somehow convince Egypt to do a similar thing

There you go. Enjoy the impossibility.
>>
>>68352462
Fuck off cuck dont you have some muslims to hug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRbbEQkraYg
>>
>>68350078
>ban clothes
>no more suicide bombers
>>
>>68352497

>give money to Greece

Stopped reading there. No matter how retarded Germany and all our current actions are, giving money to "WE WUZ DA PHILOZOPAZ" would be even worse.
>>
>>68350737
>uMAD

nice id fgt
>>
>>68350078
>How do we stop this?
Invent a time machine and keep the fuckers out.

Oh wait, you can't do that and your entire continent lacks the balls to kick the slimes out now. Face it, you're fucked.
>>
REMOVE
ISLAM
>>
You don't, its too late. Nothing you do short of a nationwide uprising will change a thing. Your best bet is to move to the baltics or eastern europes better cities for personal safety, you can't help countries that want to kill themselves.

Here people see right trough all the bullshit and know full well what shitskins bring nothing but trouble its why we deny 99% of the applications to enter our country yearly. We only take people that we know will try to contribute something and don't want to just come here for free welfare and rape pass.

The rules that held together your societies 30 years ago don't apply anymore, its not about being a coward and running away instead of staying to fix things. You are not a coward for actually realizing that you cant' fix something that does not want to be fixed. Do you really want to stay in your country opposing muslim invasion only to get harassed by police, shitskins who are immune to law and pretty much ratted out of any possible job or future because of liberals?

Sell your shit and leave, its the only rational way. Western society is fucked and all the people who think things will be okay are fucked too. Don't be one of those retards who stays behind in your fucked country due to national pride, you will just be another casualty in a terrorist act sooner or later.
>>
>>68352707
no they dont. the belgians came up with the quota and the punishment. even the brits sent leopold a letter telling him to stop with that crazy ass shit.

you fucking apologize now you crazy fuck
>>
>>68352831
>there is a 40% chance this post came from a nigger
>>
>>68350078

Honestly its the media who should be everyones main target currently. No change can happen untill the native population learn to distrust our media and realise its in no way representative on public opinion.

We need to solve the internal rot to fight the external threat.
>>
Not all muslims tho, refugees welcome!
>>
>>68350078
>There are thousands upon thousands of muslims in Belgium. Over a quarter of the capitol, Brussels, is muslim

There, my friend, is your answer. It's too late. The leftist politicians, the ones believing do much in equality and open borders, are responsible for polluting your country with people, many of whom want nothing to do with your country, culture, religions, morals, customs, democracy, etc. You, the voter, are also partly responsible. There is no good way to make them leave and they will not change their minds. That's why many in Eastern Europe, which is still homogeneous, will fight such destruction of our societies before we end up like you. As long as you have Muslims, the threat will exist.
>>
File: 1441124795281.jpg (92 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1441124795281.jpg
92 KB, 519x600
>>68352263
>>
>>68353014
You suck! Rapefugees out!
>>
>>68353014
Yes, more refugees to Paris please!
>>
>>68352922
15% actually. And lord help us if they every breed offspring smart enough to figure out how to make explosives.
>>
i have some ideas, but many more are needed and they all need to be executed perfectly

i have some more ideas but a general idea:

- money rewards and maybe even full citizenship with a new name if a muslim rats out on his extremist murder plotting friends

- more monitoring of extremist activities online

- putting undercover people in mosques

theres alot of shit we need to do. its not about one thing, its about many things. we simply need to start DOING.
>>
>>68350078

>How do we stop this?

Simple: kill yourselves. All of you. I'm not even kidding. You're subhumans who only deserve death.
>>
>>68350671
>I'm looking for serious answers
you know that's not gonna happen
>>
>>68353127
>>68353128
Just kidding tbf I want all muslims shot like the rabbid dogs they are
>>
>>68352789
Merkel just gave billions to Turkey, ISIS supporter. I mean greece maybe are not good with money, but at least white, christian and in EU. That you borrowed them so much money is different and is your problem. Your borrowed they took it.
>>
>>68350078
Cut their Welfare in half.
>>
>>68350078
simple, stop supporting all kind of terrorist activities.
you allowed to make a tent for ankara suicide bomber, and you are bombed.
lol.
>>
File: french_muslims.jpg (13 KB, 556x370) Image search: [Google]
french_muslims.jpg
13 KB, 556x370
>>68350078
>There's one thing I keep asking myself. How do we stop this?

You can't, really. Western Europe is fucked and I mean it. With these numbers of Muslims and niggers thing will never again look like, say 1950s (which is what I assume you mean by "solving" - making these countries European again) You dun goofed. You will end up like South Africa propably.
It's like the Afrikaners asking "how can we fix our country after we lost'
you can't do anything at this point.
>>
>>68353212
>Leopold extracted a fortune from the Congo, initially by the collection of ivory, and after a rise in the price of rubber in the 1890s, by forced labour from the natives to harvest and process rubber. Under his regime millions of Congolese people died; modern estimates range from 1 to 15 million, with a consensus growing around 10 million. Human rights abuses under his regime contributed significantly to these deaths. Reports of deaths and abuse led to a major international scandal in the early 20th century, and Leopold was ultimately forced by the Belgian government to relinquish control of the colony to the civil administration in 1908.
>>
>>68353302

Rassuré! ;-)
>>
>>68352919
Go fuck yourself Congo Free State was owned by the king, not the Belgian governement/people. It's a fact that when the Belgian state took over from Leopold education and health improved. I'm not apologizing for anything. It's this stupid mentality that enables Israelis to do whatever they want in their sandbox because "muh holocaust :'("
>>
Cut social help? Stop being socialist scum that want to get things for FREE.
>>
>>68353212

>money rewards and maybe even full citizenship with a new name if a muslim rats out on his extremist murder plotting friends

>literally paying jiyza to stop terrorism

Like I've said, kill yourselves, subhumans. You're not worth the oxygen you're burning.
>>
ban the Koran

remove muslim children from their parents if they don't renounce Mohammed and Islam

within 1 generation there will be world peace
>>
>>68350078

Right now, all of Belgium is under complete lockdown and more or less abject panic.

Over _maybe_ 100 assholes conspiring to cause a bit of a ruckus.

Now, maths might not be your strong point here but ... just maybe ... there are a few more Belgians than terrorists. Even by your own posted numbers you out number the total muslim population by a minimum of 4:1.

Have you considered what 200 or 300 dedicated Belgians could do to the muslim population? Do you really think your own police force would be completely dedicated to stopping you?

Stop spending all your time getting stoned and whining across the border and worry about removing the fucking kebob from your own fucking homeland.

Jesus Christ. You sound like every gibsmedat nigger I ever heard in my life whining at me why I don't do something for them.

Fucking stand up and do something for yourself and your own fucking homeland, you fucking piece of shit. You are on your own fucking home soil, pissing yourself and waiting for someone else to come and die on your fucking home soil for you.

What are you offering?

Or do you have enough fucking balls to do it yourself?

Every fucking day I have to see assholes like you posting on /pol/ about how Americans are in love with their guns and self-defense, how we need to give up all our guns and suck government anus if some nigger is raping our daughters or blowing up our mothers.

You have some festering limp balls to now sit in a pool of your own shit sobbing that you are helpless.

This is exactly what every one of you fucking cunts have been lecturing us is the way we should be living.

Doesn't seem very much like living to me. Maybe you should stop jerking off and get out of your fucking basement and tale back your own homeland, you fucking coward.
>>
>>68350078

Ban Islam.
>>
>>68350078

I don't know of a "Morally acceptable" solution to Asymmetric warfare that doesn't expend a tremendous amount of a nation's resources.. The only solutions I know are the ones people like Hitler would enact.

At best deporting everyone who is brown is the least morally bad option. Worst case scenario involves turning the ovens on again.
>>
>>68353370
>Leopold not the Belgian state

You even present the right facts yourself but you are too fucking retarded to have any reading comprehension. Stop trying to trigger me and get off my board
>>
File: dog_spots_an_idiot.png (135 KB, 332x314) Image search: [Google]
dog_spots_an_idiot.png
135 KB, 332x314
>>68352044
If we are sharing race guilt, pretty sure HIV/AIDS has killed more than hand amputation. Also it was natives enforcing the rules, Belgians just ordered it.
>>
Hitler was literally right
Stop making shitty excuses for not voting right wing parties and change things
And if the government obstructs that then hang them like your less pussified ancestors did every time they needed regime change
>>
>>68351223
>fear of consequences is a false representation

You sound like a high school student in a philosophy class. You have no fucking clue what youre talking about.
>>
>>68353285
The only other option is death. Not just of you, but of your country and culture. If you choose to do nothing it is inevitable.
>>
Looky, looky our friend Erdogan pointed out 4 days ago that its likely that bombs like in Ankara
could also explode in Brussels:
>german source

http://de.euronews.com/2016/03/18/erdogan-eine-bombe-wie-in-ankara-kann-auch-in-bruessel-explodieren/
>>
>>68350671
>Deport all muslims
\thread
>>
>>68352661
why should we ban islam. It was sent by God to purge the filth in the world.
>>
>>68353285

if they arent seriously going to leave, then they are seriously going to stay and this will happen again and again and agin tillt he point yout lovely daughter gets into the mess and dies, just because you didnt want to deport most muslims.
>>
>>68350078
>I'm looking for serious answers. How do you stop this?
Very simple. You need to realize that the current situation was left unattended for too long and the classical political approach will no longer work. The warnings were there for at least 40 years and they were largely ignored and suppressed. 20 years ago we might have ways to solve the problem within law and ethics. Now these options are no longer available, we need to start looking into other options, such as mass deportations, internment and genocide. We need to finally stop stigmatizing these things - they are the only options for our survival left.
>>
shame the media constantly makes false reports in order to minimize the muslim danger
otherwise people would have acted a lot sooner
>>
>>68353849
Islam isn't the problem. Turks, Arabs and Africans who coincidentally believe in Islam are the problem.
>>
throw them out
dont let them back in

learn some history
>>
>>68353849
Your time is coming Ahmed.
>>
>>68350078
I'll give you a good hint
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>68352452
>literally never

http://m.jsonline.com/news/crime/reports-of-people-shot-at-sikh-temple-in-oak-creek-qc6cgc0-165059506.html
>>
>>68352527
Nobody cares about you, your opinion or your shithole of a country, Malaysia. Why don't you go board a plane and fuck off for good.
>>
Reminder : bESTONIA has and never will have a terrorist attack in it because our police and military actually protect its people.

We deny 99% of the yearly quota applications for "refugees", the ones who do make it in are placed into what is essentially a gulag that is hard for outsiders to get into (you need a permit and multiple checkpoint passes to get anywhere near the shitskins) so contact between people who live here and shitskins is incredibly minimal. If you ever do see a person walking around that is black its either a tourist or exchange student.

Even with our reputation of 0 tolerance we had multiple chimpouts at the gulags, they where immediately crushed by the police who beat the chimps and put them into prison cells. Our police LITERALLY fucking hates these shitskins and treats them worse then border town russians in terms of brutality. One of the shitskins got beat so bad they had to take him to a hospital, he was seen in the news briefly covered in blood and crying but our news agencies (who are all 100% unbiased jew free) did a wonderful job of sliding it immediately to not draw international attention.

What are you waiting for faggot? Don't you want to live in the most PC-free country in the world? I have literally seen people shout FUCKING NIGGER at exchange students with nobody giving a fuck.
>>
>>68353385
Tu es tellement rebelle mon petit :)
>>
>>68354130
Wow so kewl

Your police beat someone

Im so impressed
>>
Gibs dem mo money fo dem programs.

Dey wuz gud boys. Dey just po. Dey needs mo gibsmedats.
>>
>>68350078

It's a war on the European race, whether it's Muslim shitskins breeding you out or blowing you up.

Islam and rapefugees are just the tools used by the jews who know the only things that matter are blood and culture.
>>
>>68353370

10 million ... haha. Honestly, how black are you?
>>
>>68354258

Conspirationniste s'il te plait! :-D
>>
>>68352735
Underrated post
>>
>>68354130

That and your country is where we send our stag parties to be sick in. But sure, whatever helps you feel like a big man.
>>
File: 1457432737115.jpg (67 KB, 823x823) Image search: [Google]
1457432737115.jpg
67 KB, 823x823
>>68354307

uuu burgerboy getting all uppity

don't you have a designated shooting street to be on
>>
Step One.
Set up activist group for antiracists and SJWs to travel to Islamic countries to prove Islam is a religion of peace.
Step two.
Once they are gone, ban islam from all white countries.
Step three.
Slaughter all protesters to islam ban.
Step four.
Deport all leftover muslims.
Step five.
Trade embargo on any country that harbours muslims
Step six.
Carpet bomb all muslim majority countries until nothing is left.
>>
The innocent Muslims are the real victims here.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist , please remember this.
>>
>>68350078
>how do you stop this madness?
Violence
Mass murder
Secret camps & purging of traitors
>>
>>68354419
Tu es un fanatique de Piero San Giogio ou de fdsouche pour situer ?
>>
You really don't.

The recent rash of extremism (last ~20ish years) is a result of a century worth of colonialism and interventionism from the old European powers, the U.S., and Russia.

The only real solution is to give the Middle East a chance to sort shit out and return to some semblance of stability, but we have screwed the pooch so hard that it's going to take time and a lot innocent deaths for that to happen.
>>
File: 1458648054937.jpg (39 KB, 599x422) Image search: [Google]
1458648054937.jpg
39 KB, 599x422
I love this picture! sum the french people retard spirit up!
>>
>>68354553

FDeSouche et toi?
>>
File: bsdwheel.gif (5 KB, 156x153) Image search: [Google]
bsdwheel.gif
5 KB, 156x153
>>68353660
Whatever the case may be, you need something to have people overcome fear. Muslims have some story about paradise.
>>
>>68351518
that is actually not true, it is a very common congolese ritual to cut off the hand and feet of the old, so that the young must feed them and take care of them.

I am a scientist, i know these things.
>>
>>68353604
>>68353604
>wah leopold does not represent all belgians wah
motherfucker, he was THE FUCKING KING OF THE BELGIANS.

HE'S REPRESENTS YOU AND EVERYTHING IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED HIM TO EXIST

NOW APOLOGIZE
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>68354455

Considering how absolutely fucked your whole country is I'd say i'm a god compared to you.
>>
make strict immigration law.

Seriously this.
>>
>>68354524
>The civilians are innocent. They just work in the armament factories and refineries and create the next generation of soldiers.

There are no innocents. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
>>
>>68352735
Suprisingly clever for an American on /pol/, expected more "TRUMP"
>>
>>68354628
Kill yourself retard
the recent terrorism is because the US & saudi arabia threw billlions subsidizing the jihadists
>>
>>68354628
>The recent rash of extremism (last ~20ish years) is a result of a century worth of colonialism and interventionism from the old European powers, the U.S., and Russia.

Top kek. Islam has been at war with the west since 711AD you ignorant nigger.
>>
>>68350078
"We need to build a wall"
>>
26 Dead, 130 injured right now.

The death toll will also rise.
>>
>>68354130
Yeah, until some Putin-backed "uprising" happens
>>
File: fuckyou.png (69 KB, 220x217) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
69 KB, 220x217
get fucked eurocucks this is revenge for all those 9/11 jokes
>>
File: 1411679575536.png (200 KB, 2400x810) Image search: [Google]
1411679575536.png
200 KB, 2400x810
>>68350078
Flemish independence.
>>
>>68354749

You would say that, yes.

But you're from Estonia and it holds just as much value as one would expect.
>>
File: moderate_muslims_1447872868805.png (1 MB, 1200x1216) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslims_1447872868805.png
1 MB, 1200x1216
>>68354524
>innocent
> moderate
> muslims

Never heard of such an animal.

Got sauce?
>>
>>68350078

STOP TRYING TO ASSIMILATE A LARGER CULTURE
>>
>>68350078
the serious answer is that you kill them

there is NO ESCAPE from reality. races are different. some people are evil. you kill the evil people before they kill you.

you have ONE choice
>>
>>68351104
Doing a Hitler wouldn't be a bad idea desu
>>
>>68353958
>Islam isn't the problem.
Fuck off shitskin. If you believe that I go to Hell for drinking beer, eating pork - you deserve to die.
>>
>>68350078
Just accept that Western Europe is already lost.
>>
>>68354747
Fuck you because you're nothing? Yeah pretty much.
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c20.gif (249 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c20.gif
249 KB, 250x290
>>68354899

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night

it already did, nothing happened

you need to have the russian population be actually angry about how they live here for russians to be have a reason for intervention and let me tell you no russian here wants to be part of russia
>>
File: Srebrenica2007.jpg (276 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Srebrenica2007.jpg
276 KB, 640x426
>>68350078

>pic is the solution
>>
>>68354082
>Leopold fervently believed that overseas colonies were the key to a country's greatness, and he worked tirelessly to acquire colonial territory for Belgium. Leopold eventually began to acquire a colony as a private citizen. The Belgian government lent him money for this venture.

>leopold doesnt represent belgium
sure is bullshit in here
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
how will you belgiumfags kill muslims without guns?

>inb4 stab them
>>
>>68354705
Je n'ai pas encore choisi mon orientation, je vais m'inscrire chez les écolos pour fourrer de la verte, il ont un local dans mon univ, elles sont délicieuses
>>
>>68350078
You know it in your heart.

Cleanse them in fire.
>>
>>68354907

Not yet it isn't.

When the body count exceeds 3000 in one morning ...

Then. Then I will consider that bill paid in full.
>>
>>68350078
You're gonna have to kill some migrants. Just face it. Kill some migrants or they'll just stay, have a ton of kids, and replace you.
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (44 KB, 713x364) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
44 KB, 713x364
Bretty good.
>>
>How do we stop this?
Concentration camps for all muslims!
Seriously. It's the only way to be safe.
>>
>radicalization

I cant believe this myth that people are actually radicalized somehow. Its actually much more simple than that. They are just woefully unemployed and in poverty, and fighting for ISIS is one of the best paying jobs a young man can get

Blaming islamic terror on radicalization is like blaming gangs on white privilege.

ITS THE ECONOMY, STUPID
>>
>>68350078
stop meddling with middle east, top isis leaders are ex military leaders of saddam, usa started to plan overthrowing assad in 2006, dont stick your dick in hornet's nest
>>
>>68355295

Les écolos c'est de la merde, FdeSouche n'est pas un parti, c'est juste un mec qui post des infos! J'ai ma propre opinion sur tout! Fait toi ta propre opinion sur les choses, ne suis pas de partis sauf si les fleurs y sont belles! XD
>>
>>68355222
who need u.
no one need baltic shithole
>>
>>68352527
chop chop, chinky boy
>>
File: Capture.png (362 KB, 398x648) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
362 KB, 398x648
Guise, this is exactly what the terrorists want! Don't let them win! #notallmuslims
>>
>>68354796
just fucking apologize already to the congonese for the psychotic bullshit you did back to them you fucking chocolate rat.
>>
>>68355007

are you saying that the opinion of a person living in one of the most fucked up cucked arab infested countries has bigger meaning?

you cant even defend yourself, your capital is a fucking middle east shithole, you have liberal cucks in power and you seriously dare to bark at me you shitstain?
>>
File: 1457913349440.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457913349440.gif
2 MB, 500x281
The biggest problem is that the only solutions that could be implemented quickly would be morally reprehensible. Mass deportation or internment of citizens based on their religion has a dark connotation in European history.

The best you can do is to stop the bleeding. Suspend Schengen indefinitely, reinstate border controls, and put an indefinite moratorium on all immigration from MENA and other Muslim majority countries (sorry Indonesia).

Once you've stopped them coming in focus on infiltrating mosques suspected of being radicalization centers. Use law enforcement to set up honeypots and sting operations, and make radicalization a serious crime.

Or just go full pic related. It's not like we're gonna bomb you for it.
>>
>>68355477
oh why german always do this shit, if u don't know just ask.
>>
>>68355264
Malaysia, literally nobody gives a fuck what or who you are.
>>
>>68355579
I agree!
If anything, we need to invite MORE Muslims here. That'll show the terrorists.
>>
>>68354747
Are you like a retarded America?

Hellmerica?

Do you live with 20 relatives and share one fish?
Do you all have variations of Achmed and Muhammed?
>>
File: 1457876083543.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
1457876083543.png
564 KB, 596x791
This Terror Attack will boost Trump's momentum.

Thank you, dumb muslims
>>
File: SwedenNO.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
SwedenNO.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>68350487
nice try Marx
>>
>>68350078
First step is to stop the double standards.

When an attack happens in Istanbul and Ankara, BBC reports it as "deadly bombings"

When it happens in Brussels or France, BBC reports it as "terror attacks"

Yeah I get it, on /pol/ we are roaches, and meme-fake-ISIS, and brownskins etc.

But in real life a unified approach to terrorism is needed, without regards to ethnic or state lines.

An innocent killed is an innocent killed. I support Belgian today. Even though they hosted PKK tents in the middle of Brussels like 2 days after PKK killed 35 in Ankara in a suicide bombing. I don't feel vindicated. Or happy. I feel sad that Belgians go through this, because civilians can't be targets to honorable men, guerilla or soldier doesn't matter.

To weed out terrorism Europe (and those on the periphery of Europe) need a universalist unified approach.

That approach is, basically, to execute every single terrorist captured, and deporting their families back to their country of origin.

No qualms, no exceptions.

Europe needs to show its teeth.
>>
>>68355651
>The best you can do is to stop the bleeding. Suspend Schengen indefinitely, reinstate border controls, and put an indefinite moratorium on all immigration from MENA and other Muslim majority countries (sorry Indonesia).
We're not even at this stage.
Mass immigration from Muslims lands isn't going to stop.
Not one mainstream leader would come out and say that it needs to stop.
>>
>>68355651
>morally reprehensible
Only to a spineless coward really.
These sorts of globalist liberals think whites deserve to die anyways.
>>
>>68350078
>How do you stop this?

Do like we norwegian do, let someone ELSE handle ISIS. No ISIS revenge attacks and just sit back and relax.
>>
File: officethumb1.jpg (49 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
officethumb1.jpg
49 KB, 250x375
>>68355711
I think I could soothe relations by becoming a Muslim myself, do you want to join me? We should all convert to show them that we think they are our equals. If I'm right, and I usually am, all fighting in the world will stop and we will be freer than ever!
>>
>>68355651
>unironically say that its immoral to kill muslims
wew
>>
>>68355492
>fighting for ISIS is one of the best paying jobs a young man can get

You seem well-informed.

Just how much does it pay?
>>
File: removal imminent.jpg (147 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
removal imminent.jpg
147 KB, 816x612
>>68350078

Close your borders, regulate immigration, remove kebab.
>>
If I were you, I'd probably leave if that was a choice given how others are likely to respond. If not, you need direct action.

Get people together in communities who are willing to defend one another, exclude those not welcome, and use force to protect. Elect politicians from this mindset who will shut down the border, eliminate social services, and begin displacing the Muslims.

As they act up more, you radicalize more until you take your country back. Understand you've invited a clash of civilizations and they're willing to kill and die for theirs. If you aren't willing to do likewise, you will lose.

You can be nice and patient about it. But the end game is always going to be the same.
>>
>>68355703
arent you supposed to be mourning now?
why the fuck are you so agressive all the sudden?
this is not a good way to gain support by acting like a fucking dick

apologize to the congonese now you fucking unapologetic scum
>>
>>68350487
You're responding from a purely american view. Remember, Belgium is a verrry tiny country,
>>
>>68355846
they're bombings because it's culturally expected of your filth. but you have to admit that it's your OWN people doing it to you, not foreign invaders. it's your fault, and you can do whatever you want inside the country without being "racist."

also, die, muslim
>>
>>68354524

The innocents is why I want to ban Islam. We can offer them freedom and they don't have to take responsibility and become a target for the whole death penalty thing.
>>
>>68355846
yaş ortalaması 13-25 en akıllısından ikinci hitler çıkıyor dünya insanı için uğraşmaya değmez bizim ak partililere benziyor SJW çıkmayanları, xexse daha fazlasıyla ölseydi dedim okuyunca tiradi, kek
>>
>>68350078
>Babies first terror attack

Do you umderstand us murricans now?
>>
>>68355692
teach him how to really do a genocide, russia. germans suck at it
>>
There must be a solution to the Muslim problem, a final solution.
>>
>>68355846
>Europe
>showing its teeth

Almost every major power in the continent relies on U.S. military support. They have no "teeth."

There is some awful shit happening in Turkey, but that's mostly because the government insists on fucking up Kurds, rather than fucking up ISIS. I'm sorry you have to live through that, but the government has used up most of the world's goodwill.
>>
>>68355846
This
>>
>>68356203
innocent muslims don't exist.

liberals say that there's no "innocent" hitler supporter. we should apply it back to them
>>
>>68350078
I think that after this, certain initiatives which were put forward will now be seriously considered.

In regards to the muslim extremist threat, you need to stop the problem at the source. Obviously going full Hitler on muslim minorities sin't an option, but there are alternatives which could have an actual impact.

For one we need to implement direct governmental control over mosques and islamic organisations. Make them pay taxes, implement rules and regulations like forcing imams to preach in Dutch or French and not Arabic. Have regular inspections to make sure no salafist doctrine makes its way into these mosques. A threat of court cases aginst muslim organisations for sexism, racism and homophobia is also advised.

Also, absolishing split religious education in schools and replacing it with a joint compulsory subject which teaches about and compares all world religions from their historic context. More attention to evolution in biology classes and another subject expounding the values of humanism is also an option.

Finally, and most urgently, we do need a complete immigration stop from the middle-east. We have already taken our share of refugees. Full is full. We can do no more, especially not with these security risks.

It alls come down to muslim immigrants needing to assimilate / be actively converted to western secularism rather than continuing the stance of multiculturalism.

I think we'll see a lot of changes like this coming from the Federal and Flemish governments. Unfortunately, given the power of socialism in Brussels and Wallolnia, a lot of efforts could be blocked by them for electoral reasons.
>>
>>68355646

Yep. And will continue to do it...with a smile.

And all you'll do is squeak back at me on the internet in between squatting sessions.
>>
>>68355846
I agree turkey but we need to add one thing

Erdogan has to go, he has to die then whomever is closest to atta Turk gets the job.

Also you have to join us and kill all Arabs

You know damn well Arabs and Kurds are cancer
>>
>>68355846
>First step is to stop the double standards.
>WAAAAH I WANT ATTENTION FROM THE WEST

No.
>>
File: 1458604614514.jpg (68 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1458604614514.jpg
68 KB, 540x735
>>68350078
Purge all muslims, make EU white again!
>>
>>68354747
>Constitutional Monarchy
>Private property of the king
Oh look, the people had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>68350078
For the goverment; militant action against every immigrant, passport checkpoints on every corner, weapons check at every refugee camp just like in prison.

And for the people; attack their camps, let them know you are not scared, organize yourselves, just like these people do in their countries you should begin a militia warfare strategy.
>>
>>68350078

There is no way to stop it, sorry.

To be honest you should probably just make some list of everyone who has contributed to this in case someone wants to take revenge on them in the future, desu
>>
>>68352516
kek
>>
File: 1447630483259.png (385 KB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447630483259.png
385 KB, 1242x1920
Fortress europe with serious boarder control and battleships in the sea whitch send everybody back.
>>
>>68350078
At this point, only civil war can save us. We all know it.
>>
>>68356468
stop giving that chink nigger attention, broeder
>>
>>68356260
not need genocide, need control and stop this million stream rapefugees
>>
>>68355850
>Not one mainstream leader would come out and say that it needs to stop.

u wot m8
>>
>>68350078
Buy a bible.

Seriously. One of the main reasons they walk all over us is that we believe in nothing and are all "all religion is evil my epic fedora". Even if you don't believe truly, your roots, your heritage, who you come from, that is christianity.

It's time to say no to the fucking pedophile faggots wearing towels and even if you don't believe in Jesus and everything, you stand up for the history of your land and soil. And that history is christianity.

I'm sick of people pummeling it into the ground and then wondering how the religion of peace can suddenly take over.
>>
>>68356430
We cant make Erdogan go, with democracy.

We either have democracy or not. Well we have it and he fools the idiot voters.

The stupid 40% of his base always vote for him.

Trump is also fooling the morons in America.
George Bush fooled morons in USA ones. etc. etc. etc.

Populist leaders are the great danger or democracy. We can't just go up and kill him. Not anymore, not after the 60s we dont do that.

He fucked the country enough yes, but the electorate needs to learn the hard way. No quick solutions to attain strong democracy like USA (except this Trump thing)
>>
>>68355513
That won't stop islam being a cancer in our society.
>>
>>68355590
Technically that was the king and foreign mercs (most of which were africans from enemy tribes).
>>
>>68356378
apologize to congo first you chocolate fuck
then ill be bothered reading your 10 point shitpost
>>
>>68356590
Number is to low, it's 60-80% when you include the women who support this stuff and think it's right.
>>
>>68350078
>There's one thing I keep asking myself. How do we stop this?
Kill Muslims and kill leftists that try to stop you.

inb4 I'm on a watchlist. You all know that's the way forward.
>>
>>68356430
every last one of them are armed with US weapons which may sound weird at first but, you cannot end them by killing, its not an option for europe anyways, you'll end up like middleeast if you tried to kill every single one of them

the best ever deal is dont let them in dont let them see and be the good goy you always have to be conceal dont feel let them go
>>
>>68350078
A race war to exterminate these savages is the only way. It will be painful, it will be costly, but it literally is the only way to solve this problem. Don't listen to the fucking faggot pussies who say that it's too costly.

Exterminate the vermin.
>>
>>68350078
>Completely stop immigration, at least for the time being

>Stop accepting "refugees"

>Ban on Salafism
>>
>>68356378
I love what you're saying.

>direct governmental control over mosques and islamic organisations.
>Make them pay taxes, implement rules and regulations like forcing imams to preach in Dutch or French and not Arabic.
>Have regular inspections to make sure no salafist doctrine makes its way into these mosques.
>A threat of court cases aginst muslim organisations for sexism, racism and homophobia is also advised

ALL OF MY YES
>>
>>68356749
>Buy a bible
you shitheads threatened to kill the missionaries from congo if they spoke of the atrocities of the belgian empire.
>>
>>68355492
Everything you said is complete bullshit.

Studies have proven that the majority of muslims from Western countries who've joined ISIS weren't from poor families and had a good education, some even university degrees.

Also, there's shitloads of non-muslims in poverty and unemployed, I don't see them killing people and blowing up trains.
>>
>>68350078
Stop? Not likely within the next few decades I'd guess.
But to start with there would at the least need to be a very public debate about religion, probably mostly directed at Islam, but the role of all religions should be weighed so that even smaller cults are able to be investigated and dismantled without people screaming 'muh religious freedom'.
>>
>>68356974
>>68356378
I should also mention this should go for all religious organisations.

Time we make the kiddy-fiddler cat-heads pay some taxes as well.
>>
>>68356782
overthrowing secular leaders wont help, even if they're dictators they keep jihadists in check, saddam was a brutal dictator but no jihadist, assad also
>>
>>68356801
the belgian gov gave him the money to acquire congo free state and did shit when they heard leopold was abusing the natives.

fuck you. apologize now
>>
File: islam muslim peaceful proof.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
islam muslim peaceful proof.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
A simple equation which I truly believe in:

Anti-Islam Crusade + New 'Hitler' Figure
>>
>>68352527
shitskin in a thirld world country talking trash about western europe, fucking kek
>>
by current politics there's no way to stop it. The only way would be to remove all muslim people from the country and not let 1 single one in again. This will never happen, so prepare your anus because you can't prevent these acts.

Higher security won't serve shit, It's all an illusion, if somebody wants to carry out an attack he can do it. And emergency states like right now don't serve shit because they'll just wait it out to attack again, like they did since paris.
>>
>>68357062
Oh I'm not going to go all /pol/ and say that we didn't do anything. In fact, the fact that 5 to 10 million people died is barely mentioned in most history textbooks while 6 million jews gets rehashed over and over again. On body count, Leopold II might have gotten Hitler beat.

Still, I don't see why this is exactly relevant to the problem at hand (unless you mean that we deserve it, which, sorry, we don't) and why being more christian or defending the heritage is bad, seeing as, from what I understand, they were the ones who wanted to alert the public of said atrocities. Sounds like a good thing, amiright?
>>
>>68352527
>people living now deserve something because of something else that happened hundreds of years ago
Found the nigger
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 175x288) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 175x288
The death sentence should be given to terrorists and their parents, brothers and sisters.

The family gets executed in front of the terrorist.30 minutes later the terrorist himself.

If you do this 2-3 times all terrorism in belgium will be gone.
>>
>>68356120
>apologize to the congonese now you fucking unapologetic scum

Why? I wasn't involved, nor was anybody I know.
>>
>>68357248
>belgian gov

Which at that time was filled with hand-picked cronies and close friends of his like Charles Woeste.
Remember, this was before universal singular suffrage. Nearly all election results were manufactured. The Belgian common folk, especially the Flemish, suffered much under the "Builder-King". The gold he used to buy Congo and build his palaces was stolen from the Belgian people to begin with.
>>
File: blasphemer.png (45 KB, 1062x250) Image search: [Google]
blasphemer.png
45 KB, 1062x250
>>68357269
A violent crusade would only bolster the numbers of SJWs to defend Islam while the radicals would just hide again until the armies pull out again, you have to deal with the ideology, force it to become benign mostly so that even idiots that think they blasphemed the prophet won't cut their own fucking hands off.
>>
File: sad kitty.gif (2 MB, 372x262) Image search: [Google]
sad kitty.gif
2 MB, 372x262
>>68350078
The solution is to fuck over your populace EVEN MORE. More surveillance, less freedom, more cavity checks and guards.

It was the plan all along, keep those fucking "refugees" out.
>>
>>68357562
It doesn't work like that. They think they're martyrs going to sandnigger heaven.
>>
File: hold back the night.jpg (97 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
hold back the night.jpg
97 KB, 600x338
BUT I KNOW A HERO WILL COME
>>
>>68350078

>How do we stop this?
>>
>>68350078
Have faith in Donald Trump
>>
>>68357611
Yeah but half of the big buildings in Brussels are built on money from the Congo - and you know what, I get the argument that we should be mindful of this. I mean, it's part of our history, some good parts, some bad parts, you should know both.

But then the Malaysian ching chong goes full SJW and expects us to bow down and accept terrorism and full white guilt trip.
>>
It's also interesting that TATP has been used several places in both Netherlands and France recently.

Now, TATP is made of cheap and common ingredients. On the other hand, it is said that making TATP is very risky.

But there have not been any reports of apartments blowing up because of trying to make TATP. If it was very risky to make, then in the production of 10-20 TATP bombs there should probably have been a number of apartments blowing up.

So maybe TATP is not very hard or unsafe to make after all, and maybe terrorists have realized this.

Look forward to people making many more high explosive bombs from nail polish, bleach and citric acid.
>>
>>68357703
Our heros, Marine, Donald and Vladimir!
>>
>>68357562
>>68357702
Cover them in pig blood when you do it.
>>
>>68350078
>What's the solution?
The Final Solution.
>>
>>68350078
you are being paranoid over something that is very unlikely to happen to you... chill... death from terrorism is lower than death from falling in the bathtub and breaking your neck. And still... considering how much attacks were made by how much people, you'll realize that that number is very low... Start trusting people anon, and don't think terror is in your fucking door. This is not the end.
>>
>>68356378
>>68356378
Sadly most of this stuff should've been done 10-20 years ago. If we do it now it won't have an impact until within another generation.
>>
>>68357611
you just need to say a simple sorry holy shit hes the fucking king of belgium and obtained congo free state for belgium and donates the wealth made from his stupid crazy ass shit to belgium

he's your fucking fault
>>
>>68355846
Offcourse we care more if something happen closer to us.

Even when it is in America, we joke about it. Just like you care more about what happened in Ankara then Brussels or some African shithole.
>>
Massive deportation and nationalism. As the rest of the western world.
>>
>>68357666
>pic
the best part is a) he misunderstood the cleric and cut his hand by mistake and b) the whole village celebrated it like something to be proud of. It's a perfect summary of how retarded islam is
>>
>>68356910
leave underage.

>>68357562
that doesnt work on muslims. you need dialogue. muslims dont mind death, they dont "fake believe" like you europeans. you dont understand zealotry.
>>
>>68357248
Suck a dick you monkey fuck, they also stole money from the Flemish.

Go find your fucking plane.
>>
>>68350078
Vote the furthest right or anti-immigration.
You already have a police state, might as well have it lean right instead of left. At least it would be homogeneous.
>>
File: matrixes.png (158 KB, 384x1030) Image search: [Google]
matrixes.png
158 KB, 384x1030
>>68356642
abandon pol, the stream is just daily events spam (tv headlines) from CBA/NSB HQ.

the alternate is filtered to facebook (cats/dumb shit)

ditch the coil array matress/spymatrix/lightbulbs with forked toungue fillaments for controlling your brain cells (star cells)

more mass shooters because the media has shitcanned all the cries of <alien mind control><toxic chemicals><100% rape rate of women>
someone has to figure out how to beat the zealot/fanatic media who wastes all their fanatism on 15 year old muslim boys
not the billion-dollar-human-sacrifice-machine chemical industry, the war/prison industrial complex, or the crooked as fuck psychiatry industry.

tanks for jungles
thermal cameras for sewers
close/seal the caves
theres some kind of bug man out there.
>>
>>68357754
nobody deserves terrorism but holy shit why are you so unapologetic and admit your mistakes?
>>
>>68357900
You say that man. I was supposed to take that metro today, decided to work from home this morning.

I dodged a fucking bomb.
>>
>>68350078
Your politicians want you and the rest of Europe dead. There is only one solution.
>>
>>68352735
this with a little addition.

Our european boomers created the perfect ground in which radical youth was free to blossom. We HAVE TO BREAK UP THEIR COMMUNITIES! It's not too late but at this very moment subsidies are handed out for: Bellydanceclass, multikul communitycentres, free language-classes, couscous-related women's nights. We have to stop yesterday with sending out the message that it is ok for mudslimes to live their lifes as they please.

This is actually much easier done than people pretend it is because islamic schools underperform as a rule. Just close them down after the second warning. Subsidies should ONLY be continued on a result based evaluation and thus applications have to have a measurable purpose that promotes integration(like native languageskills). Of course dance-classes are commercial and should not be subsidized at all. We started this shit ourselves by pretending arab culture is a good thing, telling people to be proud of their roots, we should eliminate every single measure that encourages that thought.

People say it's too late, but in reality our governments are working their asses off to enable this sickening fearbased society and go beyond to encourage mudshit culture inside the european borders.
>>
>>68357900
probably you would have doged the bomb anyways... you'd prob get out of there earlier or get there late. chill
>>
>>68358043
I'm happy you're still around.
>>
The Terrorist were shouting, "allahu akbar, allahu akbar, allahu akbar" - CNN
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.